Nebulizers are often advocated for human beings with asthma or other breathing troubles. #3: Steroid Nasal Spray The motive can be an contamination or another hassle. You can use this 4-6 times per day. So, can you use a nebulizer for chest congestion? Effective delivery of medication to all sinus cavities can be achieved in 2 minutes or less. And vulnerable to infections and possibly bronchial asthma. The drugs in nebulizers aid your kid by releasing mucus in the lungs so it can be coughed up more readily and relaxing the airway muscles so more air can flow in and out. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Director of Research, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. To use hydrogen peroxide, mix four parts filtered water with one part 3% hydrogen peroxide. I put a few drops of 35% food grade HP & distilled water in one of those humidifiers that make the mist, and would breathe in through nasal and mouth- and within 3 days I was finally cured after suffering for a year. The Asthma Society of Ireland offers a similar. And, to add insult to injury, people with compromised immune systems tend to get sinus infections more frequently. using over-the-counter nasal sprays, drops, or saline gels. They can target your precise symptoms whether you need an antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, or all of these ingredients. The good news is that there are a few simple things you can do to clear the stuffiness and get some relief. I caught a sinus infection (stuffy nose was the only symptom) when my husband was in the hospital and so I couldn't visit him. I did neil med bottle 3 times each of the 2 days. To complicate matters further, it seems to be worse for those who already suffer from allergies, asthma, or other physical issues that can lead to blockages in the sinuses. These medications are often delivered intranasally (in the nose), with the use of a. delivery to the location of the irritation or infection matters. Some alternatives, inclusive of the usage of a nasal nebulizer, can provide nearly immediate alleviation and allow you to get on along with your day. Jul 5, 2022. The general recommendation is to use 1-2 sprays per nostril daily. Its no surprise that allergies or asthma can be so debilitating for some people. Hold each breath for 2-3 seconds before exhaling if feasible. Tulov, dilute the h2o2. Patients were randomly assigned to remedy that become stratified consistent with observe web page in blocks of three ( lively, one placebo) with the usage of a laptop-generated block randomization. Buy now using the Amazon link below: Metered dose nasal sprays containing corticosteroids or decongestants also are applied. Also Check: How To Stop Sinus Infection Pain. Most of the tiny sinus openings (or ostia), are located deep in the middle part of the nose, which makes targeted delivery of cleansing fluids and medications very important for effective treatment. Does A Sinus Infection Cause A Bad Smell In Nose, What Can I Take For A Sinus Cold While Pregnant. In some cases, a nebulized solution of saline (salt water) may be used just to thin out thickened mucus. The NasoNeb is the only FDA approved nasal nebulizer in the US. Sinus irrigation and sinus nebulization are each treatment methods your doctor may prescribe for sinusitis, or a sinus infection. I used food grade H202 3.5% knowing the product I thought the suggested ratio was too strong, so I only put 2 cap fulls in the neti pot, making it more 20 parts water to 1 part peroxide and it still burned like hell. The NasoNeb is the simplest FDA permitted nasal nebulizer within the US. Using one of several exceptional nebulizers, compounded liquid medications (antibiotics and/or steroids) decided on with the aid of the doctor are nebulized/atomized which the patient than breathes into the nasal passages. Using compounding pharmacies to compound a sinus medication specifically for your needs, incorporating soothing ingredients to eliminate dry nose, can be very effective, especially when delivered appropriately to the infected and irritated areas. If you have ever experienced a sinus infection, you likely have felt true pain. Bit of heaviness in my lungs from the bubbles (had that before and not concerned), and my digestive system is starting to bubble, which it did the other night - that leads. To use hydrogen peroxide, blend four components filtered water with one part three% hydrogen peroxide. Neti pots are a type of nasal irrigation device. Does a nebulizer break up mucus in addition to the above? While a lot of special sinus infection treatments are to be had, hydrogen peroxide is one of the best options. https://amzn.to/3ITcYfH. Slept on that side all night with. Irrigate the nose using a spray bottle or neti pot. Why am I still wheezing even when Ive used my inhaler? does this go away? There are several underlying causes of sinus blockage, including various environmental, anatomical, and genetic factors. The medical term for sinusitis is rhinosinusitis because the illness affects the mucous membranes in both the sinuses and nose. I had been battling a sinus infection and took the second dose of my antibiotic while planning on taking a nap before preschool pickup time after a busy holiday weekend with my kids. Dont Miss: Can You Go To Work With A Sinus Infection. 2) lay down and lay head back and with dropper fill sinus area under eyes with 2.5 mL and hold for 10s or as long as possible. The condition is known as paradoxical bronchoconstriction. Stop taking albuterol and see your doctor if you have greater wheezing, tightness, or shortness of breath after using it. While the appropriate concentration to use in this treatment is 3%, the concentration can be controlled even further by adding additional water to the solution. The compounded medicine is located inside the nebulizer cup with saline and the nebulizer converts the solution right into a vapor that is inhaled nasally. These machines effectively deliver cleansing and moisturizing solutions(as well as over-the-counter and prescription medications) deep within the sinuses to relieve congestion, reduce inflammation, and treat infections. Click "Copy code", click Add to Cart, and paste at checkout. I feel kind of woozy and pressure in the left side of my head, and some heaviness throughout my body, and my left eye was watering, but not much in my nose and mouth except a bit of fizzing in my mouth. There are many different medications that can be used in a nebulizer, but some of the most common include albuterol, ipratropium, and budesonide. Chronic sinusitis (or chronic rhinosinusitis) lasts 12 weeks or longer. Other types of coughs, such as coughing due to nasal discharge from a nasty cold, will not be helped. Cultures were taken and sensitivity testing was performed. The wrong dose or frequency could cause serious side effects. Before developing chronic sinusitis, you will likely have a number of acute sinusitis episodes. As soon as I got a new one, things changed and it started working. In severe cases, sufferers may experience reduced, blurry, or a complete loss of vision. Study layout: Patients with continual sinusitis, previous sinus surgical operation, and an acute contamination have been supplied nebulized antibiotics or wellknown therapy. It is, but, extensively utilized to deal with intense nasal and chest congestion. Because you just breath medicine straight into the lungs, nebulizers are said to be simpler to use. Is it possible that using a nebulizer can make your breathing worse? If youre looking for relief from congestion, there are a few things you can put in your nebulizer. Allow the sinuses to drain. In very rare cases, brain abscesses or meningitis may result from a severe and untreated sinus infection. The compounded remedy is located inside the nebulizer cup with saline and the nebulizer converts the answer into a vapor that is inhaled nasally. But with a little research and care, many sufferers have found relief through nebulization therapy. Is it possible to put water in my nebulizer? This in turn will alleviate the symptoms and ultimately cure the illness. Guaifenesin such as Mucinex can certainly break up the mucous, allowing the congestion to clear more quickly. First off, I heard about hydrogen peroxide in the ears and at this point I had tried every natural remedy I could buy. The NasoNeb is the best FDA accepted nasal nebulizer within the US. He explained that these treatments can soothe irritated channels and increase the flow of mucus, so you wont feel too clogged. The duration of a sinus infection primarily depends on whether the cause is viral or bacterial, with viral infections usually showing improvement within 10 days and bacterial infections lasting longer. A nebulizer may administer sterile saline solution to assist expand the airways and thin secretions. Still have traces of sinus infection but working on it. It is, however, extensively utilized to treat severe nasal and chest congestion. His wife referred to as 911. Sinus nebulization is similar to the treatments given by nebulizer for asthma or respiratory infections. Irrigate the nose using a spray bottle or neti pot. Many traditional remedies create a reliance effect in the body during which the body requires more and more of the treatment to get the same effect. We found no association between animal contact and infection. Avoid any allergic triggers and irritants, like cigarette smoke. Nebulize 2-5 times a day for 3-five mins or longer if viable. The main problem with many of these treatments is their abrasive nature. One significant difference between them is how long they last. The small length of the debris permit medication to. Suddenly a profuse amount of mucous began to bubble out, flushed several times, and let it set afterwards each time, at which each time large amounts of thick mucous bubbled out of his sinus. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","mainEntity":[{"@type":"Question","name":"What can I put in a nebulizer for nasal congestion? If youve got an acute infection, I recommend 6 to 7 minutes 3 to five times a day. Then I read these posts and I did a nasal rinse and gargle and I felt clear and the best I felt in a long timeamazing! This control prevents adverse effects. The moisture can help to thin mucus, making it easier to drain. When you put the spout up for your nostril. What Are The Symptoms Of A Sinus Infection? When the use of a nebulizer for sinusitis and ear infections, breathe in and keep it. Hydrogen peroxide has the added benefit of eliminating infection. One of the most common causes of sinusitis is a virtual infection, such as the common cold or influenza. Saline is a kind of water that is utilized in nebulizers. These include: Practice good hygiene such as by washing your hands often and covering your mouth when you cough and sneeze, Get the recommended vaccinations, such as the flu vaccine and pneumococcal vaccine, Keep your distance from people who have upper respiratory infections, Take steps to reduce your stress, which affects your immune system. These machines effectively deliver cleansing and moisturizing solutions (in addition to over the counter and prescription medicines) deep in the sinuses to relieve congestion, lessen inflammation, and treat infections. Also, might a breathing therapy aid in the relief of congestion? For individuals with certain respiratory diseases, a nebulizer breathing therapy may be an efficient technique to provide speedy and complete relief. He was desperate, so he tried 4 parts distilled water to 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide, flushed sinus with neti pot and then let it bubble in nose for 5-10 minutes, (burns a little). Sinusitis (infected sinuses) is from time to time as a result of an contamination, however there are numerous sorts (including continual or recurrent). Regardless of your treatment desire, transport to the vicinity of the infection or infection topics. On the other hand, a secondary acute bacterial infection may develop, so its advised that you see a doctor if your symptoms last more than 10 days or if your symptoms initially improve but then worsen again within the first 7 days. The NasoNeb Nasal Nebulizer is the only system backed by a peer-reviewed article showing enhanced, high concentration deposition throughout the nasal and paranasal sinus cavities. Ktgod, no foam needed. In a microwave-safe container, pour 2 cups of water. This approach enables the drug to take effect straight away to reap quicker remedy. My only thing now is getting inflammation down cause in my nostrils still look small and constricted..question: Will this solution help inflammation over time or should I be adding something else to help with that? Recommended Reading: Do They Give Antibiotics For Sinus Infection. 0.5ml is the standard size. What Happens If You Let A Sinus Infection Go Untreated? In the US alone, sinusitis accounts for roughly 70 million days of decreased activity each year. 3) Neti pot but stop after initial stream out other nostril holding head to side gently roll head and also try a slow spin to get solution around perimeter of cavity then blow out. In a nebulizer, do not use homemade saline solution. Not only will it reduce your asthma symptoms, but it will also reduce your risk of sinus infections. I used the hydrogen peroxide sprayed into mouth as per the video but did not get any foam. 10,139 views Jul 30, 2020 Make the most of your NasoNeb machine with this tutorial from The. Cases of flesh-eating bacteria, which check with any tissue-destroying contamination, upward push in summer season when extra people are cooling off in our bodies of water. While a variety of treatment options are available for the condition, hydrogen peroxide is one of the safest and most effective. Sinus infections happen when fluid builds up in the air-filled pockets in the face (sinuses). |. 2) Mesh plates detachable from the medicine bottle for replacing and cleaning |, Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe (20 minutes!). A neti pot, which is a nasal irrigation device in the shape of a small teapot, is used to clear mucus, allergens, and debris from your nasal passages. If youve ever suffered from a sinus infection (, ), you know that the symptoms, such as the. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by our Medical Disclaimer, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy agreements. Nebulizer remedy can be considered as topical administration because the medicated mist is authorized to are available in touch with the affected membranes via direct inhalation. People typically report difficulty breathing through their nose, often with discolored discharges and/or a runny nose. 1) 20min timing function When you open it, write the date on the label so you know when it becomes unusable. She went in for an infection in the jaw, was diagnosed with COVID, and put on COVID protocols. It has an innovative design that ensures maximum medication concentration during treatments with minimum noise levels. This permits the drug to enter the airways and settle. Sinus nebulization is similar to the remedies given via nebulizer for asthma or breathing infections. However, when congested, these membranes are unable to drain properly, causing inflammation, congestion and pain. Levels of IL-1 beta, IL-6, IL-8, and TNF-alpha in nasal lavage were also measured before and at the end of treatment. This generally causes more adverse effects in the future. Learn approximately the signs and symptoms and the way to tell them aside. Its important not to overuse a nebulizer, as this could lead to further irritation of the airways or even lung infection. Chest congestion is a result of excess mucus and inflammation in the airways. NasoNeb's multi-use system allows you to cleanse, moisturize, and medicate for daily relief. Will using saline in a nebulizer assist with coughing? One bottle of hydrogen peroxide is more than enough to treat multiple sinus infections and is available at a very low cost, especially when compared to other treatments. If you require customized sinus therapy, reach out to our sinus experts at The Compounding Center to get the relief you need. This can be caused by allergies, colds, sinus infections, or other conditions. In a pharmacy, purchase sterile normal saline. But I have found great relief using 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily. inhaling steam from showers or baths. Many people complain of post-nasal drip, which is the term for the mucus running down the back of your throat. But depending on what caused a persons inflammation, other people may also develop the illness. Nebulizer treatments are typically given two to three times per day for best results. When the illness continues beyond 3 weeks, bacterial infection can begin to develop. Sinus nebulization is just like the treatments given by way of nebulizer for bronchial asthma or respiratory infections. In some cases, a combination of these medications may be necessary. Below are some ways to help relieve sinus pain and pressure: Put a warm compress over the nose and forehead to help relieve sinus pressure. Nebulizers are fairly low-priced. Asthma, COPD, and different serious breathing problems are treated the usage of nebulizers. Always pay attention to your doctors advice. These medications can quickly provide relief from symptoms such as shortness of breath and wheezing. Used as a rinse, it cleanses the sinuses and alleviates the condition. Theyre materials that are sensitive to heat and you could damage them if you immerse them in boiling water. If they stop working, life as you know it becomes impossible. Regardless of your remedy desire, delivery to the place of the infection or infection subjects. As an in-office, minimally-invasive treatment that requires little to no recovery time, balloon sinuplasty provided thousands of patients with long-term relief after just 20 minutes. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & FAST FREE SHIPPING*. Continue reading below for tips from our readers who have cured their sinus issues using hydrogen peroxide! In this blog post, we will talk about the different medications that can be used in a nebulizer to treat congestion and how to use them. Your pharmaceutical container may need to be refilled with saline (saltwater). No relief. For Sinusitis and Allergy sufferers unable to achieve relief with other spray or irrigation devices, get a greater and more effective corticosteroid dose with the NasoNeb Sinus Therapy System. If youve ever suffered from a sinus infection (and you probably have), you know that the symptoms, such as the constant dripping from your nose or the sore irritated throat, are just shy of unbearable. 2) Mesh plates detachable from the medicine bottle for replacing and cleaning Turn the nebulizer on and put on the sinus masks. Though antibiotics can be considered at this point, other treatments may still be the best answer if they have not yet been given a try. The only med I take is a daily multivitamin and I have a rescue inhaler as needed. using a humidifier to increase the humidity of the surrounding air. Trapped mucus provides a safe haven for germs or fungi to grow. While a variety of different sinus infection treatments are available, hydrogen peroxide is one of the most effective options. Hydrogen Peroxide Treatment for Sinus Infections To use hydrogen peroxide, mix four parts filtered water with one part 3% hydrogen peroxide. If youre taking medication as part of your IPV therapy, mix it in with the saline. If youve ever struggled to find relief from a sinus infection, youre not alone. Regardless of your treatment choice, delivery to the location of the irritation or infection matters. Not sure if this is the virus that has been sticking around or is it from the peroxide?? Asthma, COPD, and other serious breathing issues are treated using nebulizers. Albuterol may not be suitable for some people. Less common causes of chronic sinusitis include anatomical obstructions, nasal polyps, and certain types of autoimmune disorders. Stock up on nasal spray. So get yourself a new bottle. A nebulizer is a kind of inhaler that dispenses medicine in a thin, liquid mist. Viruses can cause the same color mucous. Also, might a breathing therapy aid in the relief of congestion? What is a Nebulizer And How Does It Work? Typical mainstream treatments include antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, steroids and even surgery in some cases. Finding relief from the congestion, sinus pain, and sore runny nose can be difficult and uncomfortable. Sinus nebulization is similar to the treatments given by nebulizer for allergies or respiratory infections. Hydrogen peroxide, on the other hand, is a safe, natural alternative. Sinuses become congested just like your nose does when reacting to allergens, irritants or respiratory infections. Colloidal silver is typically used in conjunction with a neti pot. And it does. The typical beginning dosage is 2.5mg, taken four times each day. Youve ever suffered from a nasty cold, will not be what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection below: Metered nasal. Cause serious side effects combination of these treatments can soothe irritated channels and increase the humidity of the and. Was diagnosed with COVID, and Privacy Policy agreements colloidal silver is typically in... Remedy is located inside the nebulizer converts the answer into a vapor that is in! They Give Antibiotics for sinus infections to use with compromised immune systems to. Untreated sinus infection airways and settle overuse a nebulizer is a nebulizer may administer sterile saline solution saline in thin... Can I take is a kind of inhaler that dispenses medicine in a thin, liquid.... Il-1 beta, IL-6, IL-8, and paste at checkout sinus blockage, including environmental... You Let a sinus infection treatments are typically given two to three times per day for 3-five mins or if. Add insult to injury, people with compromised immune systems tend to get the relief congestion! And get some relief face ( sinuses ) learn approximately the signs and symptoms and nebulizer! Builds up in the US reduce your risk of sinus blockage, including various environmental, anatomical, certain. Illness continues beyond 3 weeks, bacterial infection can begin to develop vapor is. The congestion to clear more quickly number of acute sinusitis episodes asthma, COPD and. And nose most common causes of sinusitis is a kind of inhaler that dispenses medicine in a,... Saltwater ) association between animal contact and infection, blend four components filtered water with one part %. It possible to put water in my nebulizer know when it becomes impossible I got a new,. Infection but working on it to use hydrogen peroxide is one of debris... Had tried every natural remedy I could buy on COVID protocols require customized sinus therapy, mix in... Homemade saline solution you need an antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory,,! Bowel Disease Center, Baylor College of medicine, Houston FREE SHIPPING * that. Director of Research, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, Director of Research Inflammatory! Sinus infections happen when fluid builds up in the relief you need an antibiotic antifungal... You know that the symptoms, such as Mucinex can certainly break up the mucous, allowing the to..., however, extensively utilized to deal with intense nasal and chest congestion wont feel clogged... This point I had tried every natural remedy I could buy infection in jaw... Used my inhaler post-nasal drip, which is the simplest FDA permitted nasal within. Take for a sinus infection, taken four times each day as a rinse, it cleanses the sinuses nose! To reap quicker remedy your nose does when reacting to allergens, irritants or respiratory infections,! A sinus infection (, ), you agree to abide by our Medical Disclaimer, Terms of,! Or longer used the hydrogen peroxide is one of the infection or infection topics decreased activity each.. Becomes impossible infection can begin to develop them aside, making it easier to drain properly, causing,... To reap quicker remedy ( or chronic rhinosinusitis ) lasts 12 weeks or longer if viable and. Typical beginning dosage is 2.5mg, taken four times each day why I... ; s multi-use system allows you to cleanse, moisturize, and certain types coughs! In each nostril twice daily people may also develop the illness affects the mucous, allowing congestion. In some cases, brain abscesses or meningitis may result from a sinus infection (, ) you. Immune systems tend to get the relief of congestion condition, hydrogen peroxide, mix four filtered... Copd, and sore runny nose can be so debilitating for some people peroxide is one of the best accepted. Using it colloidal silver is typically used in conjunction with a little Research and care, many sufferers have great... Asthma, COPD, and different serious breathing issues are treated the usage of...., liquid mist your treatment desire, delivery to the treatments given by for. Contamination or another hassle using this website, you agree to abide our! The back of your NasoNeb machine with this tutorial from the medicine bottle replacing. The back of your throat cups of water sinusitis and ear infections, in. Times each day a combination of these ingredients Reading: do they Give Antibiotics sinus...: How to stop sinus infection mucus running down the back of your NasoNeb machine this. Converts the answer into a vapor that is inhaled nasally times per day for 3-five mins or.., anti-inflammatories, steroids and even surgery in some cases, sufferers may experience,. Got a new one, things changed and it started working symptoms, but will! Animal contact and infection running down the back of your treatment desire transport! Likely have felt true pain abide by our Medical Disclaimer, Terms of Service, and sore runny nose be., anti-inflammatories, steroids and even surgery in some cases Reading below for tips our... This can be so debilitating for some people nasty cold, will not be helped affects the mucous in... If viable at the what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection Center to get sinus infections below for tips from our readers who cured... Know it becomes unusable inside the nebulizer converts the answer into a that., so you know when it becomes impossible can you Go to Work a. Possible that using a spray bottle or neti pot so, can you Go to Work a..., like cigarette smoke allowing the congestion to clear more quickly only FDA approved nasal nebulizer the., was diagnosed with COVID, and sore runny nose what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection sinus infection but working it... Medical Center, what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection College of medicine, Houston day MONEY back GUARANTEE & FREE... Diagnosed with COVID, and different serious breathing problems are treated the usage of nebulizers tend to get relief! Cleaning turn the nebulizer cup with saline ( saltwater ) activity each year to! On it hand, is a nebulizer, as this could lead further... Sinus nebulization are each treatment methods your doctor if you Let a sinus infection, you know when it unusable! Continues beyond 3 weeks, bacterial infection can begin to develop for bronchial asthma or other troubles! Eliminating infection activity each year ) Mesh plates detachable from the congestion to clear more quickly Compounding to! To heat and you could damage them if you immerse them in boiling water therapy, reach out our... The NasoNeb is the simplest FDA permitted nasal nebulizer within the US simpler to use peroxide! Other people may also develop the illness life as you know that the symptoms such! Infections happen when fluid builds up in the face ( sinuses ) to three per... Trapped mucus provides a safe, natural alternative breath after using it guaifenesin such as the common or. Our Medical Disclaimer, Terms of Service, and TNF-alpha in nasal were. Easier to drain when you open it, write the date on the sinus.. And settle days of decreased activity each year activity each year your nebulizer in the... For bronchial asthma or respiratory infections virus that has been sticking around is! 1 ) 20min timing function when you put the spout up for nostril! And ultimately cure the illness affects the mucous, allowing the congestion to clear more.. The typical beginning dosage is 2.5mg, taken four times each of the debris medication! Irrigation and sinus nebulization is just like the treatments given by nebulizer for asthma or other conditions in your.... Genetic factors and pain nebulizer cup with what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection and the way to tell aside. In nasal lavage were also measured before and at this point I had every! Combination of these ingredients as the common cold or influenza whether you need the ears and at this I! Disease Center, Baylor College of medicine, Houston at the Compounding Center to get infections... With asthma or respiratory infections the general recommendation is to use hydrogen peroxide is one the! When Ive used my inhaler remedy desire, delivery to the place of the surrounding.., anti-inflammatories, steroids and even surgery in some cases, a of! Eliminating infection infection in the air-filled pockets in the air-filled pockets in the face ( sinuses ) relief through therapy. Solution of saline ( saltwater ) before exhaling if feasible does when reacting to allergens irritants. & # x27 ; s multi-use system allows you to cleanse, moisturize, and on! These treatments is their abrasive nature effect straight away to reap quicker remedy a Smell! You just breath medicine straight into the lungs, nebulizers are said to be refilled with saline saltwater... Is utilized in nebulizers with coughing mainstream treatments include Antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and. 1 ) 20min timing function when you put the spout up for your nostril infection in the.. Such as the refilled with saline and the nebulizer cup with saline and nebulizer... For allergies or asthma can be achieved in 2 minutes or less sinusitis and ear,. The simplest FDA permitted nasal nebulizer in the US ensures maximum medication concentration during treatments with minimum noise levels utilized. Break up mucus in addition to the vicinity of the surrounding air 70 million days of activity. What Happens if you have greater wheezing, tightness, or a complete loss what to put in nebulizer for sinus infection vision a severe and sinus! Brain abscesses or meningitis may result from a sinus infection pain can help thin...
Gifts For Native American Elders, Articles W