If the outbound journey has not been used or cancelled, Viking Line has the right to cancel the return trip. CC Help Jenn I have a cruise booked for summer 2021 that is essentially a rebooking of the same cruise we had planned for summer 2020. (Viking River Cruises) Viking River Cruises is refusing to issue a total refund after canceling . booked the Med Odyssey for 9/28/22. Guests will notice that some package prices have been raised considerably, between 5-30% depending on the voyage length. Prices vary depending on the length of the cruise, but for around $19.95 per night per guest, youll never have to worry about what youre spending. 0000012621 00000 n For the non-maths out there, to figure out what your cash refund will be multiply the voucher amount by 0.8. Standard features like heated bathroom floors and high-quality wooden deck furniture really help the cruise line stand out from its competitors (and no, we havent received payment from Viking for this piece). Meanwhile, everyone was diligently washing their hands, following social distancing measures, and even properly wearing masks. But perhaps what we need in these COVID times is more empathy and understanding and less angry. Sailing down rivers puts you in the heart of many of the cities you visit, our source tells us. As an alternative to reimbursement of cancelled trips more than 24 hours before departure, you can in some cases change the date of travelling or have the money deposited for a new trip within 6 months (12 months for cancellations from 15th of March 2020 and onwards). 0000585952 00000 n The way things are going I very much doubt the rebooked cruise will take place. I think if the rebooking cancels it will be time to bail. Ocean cruises have similar options, though exact room sizes and features will vary. We were due to arrive at the island the following morning, Dec. 24, where a few hundred of us would go ashore for tours of the small towns such as Oia and other island landmarks like the Prophet Elias Monastery, or simply to wander the narrow alleys of Fira and admire the view. The squeaky wheel, as they say, got the grease. Guests will sail aboard the Carnival Horizon, a 133,500 gross tons Vista-class cruise ship. By Vouchers already applied to the cruise payment are returned to your Viking account. 3) The junk bonds reportedly issued in 2020 havea crushing interest rate of 13%. Full Fare is defined as the full cost of any cruise, land or air component purchased from Viking. I paid $5000 using an FCC and $5000 on my credit card. CC Help Jenn Maybe someone else will be able to shed some light. Squakman - we'll hope to see you April 7 in Barcelona then! If youve got money to burn, you wont be disappointed by the premium suites on a Viking cruise. To be entitled to a refund, cancellation must be done according to the conditions below. 0000562482 00000 n Thats our date. Odyssey trip in Sept. 2022! Since we were using a FCV there was no point in waiting for Viking to cancel, so we moved it to a B2B on Viking Mars, sailing May/June 22. For the best possible time, youll want to be flexible. Service or handling fee and cancellation insurance are not refunded. If you don't use the vouchers, you won't be able to get them refunded until they expires 2 years after they were issued. If youre on an ocean cruise, you can actually take a tour of the bridge and galley, but youll need to act quickly in order to get a spot. But whatever happens, there's . Closing arguments begin in Alex Murdaugh's double murder trial, Top NFL draft prospect wanted in connection to fatal Georgia crash, Attorney general: Fentanyl 'unleashed on purpose' by Mexican drug cartels, Where is Hoda Kotb on 'Today?' 0000000016 00000 n The price was slightly higher, so we have $2400pp to pay in November 2021. Given the world situation, we just cancelled that cruise and rebooked for summer 2022 same itinerary. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. With nobody else around, I thought, one thing was certain: The social distancing would be super easy. ex: The best boulangerie in Paris has an outpost in Dubai. As we mentioned earlier, Viking cruises arent cheap, but that doesnt mean that you cant travel frugally. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. If things go wonky better to let Viking Air deal with it. There are two matrices depending on the length of your voyage. I canceled just before they did , and I received my 50 percent refund. In fact, it was originally issued as a 125% voucher; if I don't spend it on another cruise, I will only get $4000 cash back from Viking when I apply for a refund after it has expired two years from the date of issue (that is spelled out on the voucher). If youre taking a river cruise, do a bit of research on the cities youll be visiting. For example, you have to buy the cruise froma cruise travel agent. Started June 21, 2021, By No. These are limited capacity and can only be booked once onboard, so talk to the guest services team once you arrive and watch your Viking Daily newsletter to make sure you can secure your spot.. We canceled a summer Alaska cruise in Jan, I think, figuring (correctly) it wouldnt happen. We canceled our In the Wake of the Vikingscruise a week before final payment on March 1. What is described above reflects that Viking and other cruise lines, especially the privately owned ones, arein a fight for their survival. This is a point of great confusion for me. Viking gave all passengers onboard a 50% future cruise credit due to the missed ports. Amber Cove is crammed with watersports activities, Royal Caribbean Makes Major Updates for Loyal Guests, Holland America Line Gears Up For Alaska Travel Expo, Princess Cruises Enhances All-Inclusive Packages for Passengers, Carnival Cruise Line Sends Extra Reminders Before Spring Break. You should also research tipping policies for your vessel; while tips are voluntary for both ocean and river cruises, Viking ocean cruises have a discretionary hotel and dining charge of $15.00 per day (you can change the amount of this gratuity by stopping by the Explorers Desk). Started August 27, 2021, By So it works both ways. While youll want to show your gratitude to the ships staff, youll want to know what youre paying, particularly if youre traveling on a ship that doesnt use your typical currency. A significant number of occupied cabins won't produce any new revenue. However, Viking offers a few apps to make your cruise more enjoyable, and if you dont install them, youll miss out. Viking Line Abp, org. Copyright 2022 Travel + Leisure Co. All Rights Reserved. Over the years I have spent over 60,000 on viking for travel, and look what they do. Cancellation fee is not charged when changing the trip to a higher value. We all just have to be patient! The cancellation insurance is not valid if you cancel your trip less than 24h to departure. KyOh, October 19, 2020 in River Cruising. Isnt it funny. When more than one cruise is booked, deposit and payment policies apply per Cruise Fare. If not, you can always grab a few bottles of the good stuff during a shore excursion. For bookings made through April 31, 2022, for cruises departing any time in 2022, Viking is permitting its ocean and river customers to cancel within 14 days of sailing and receive a credit for a future sailing. If youre planning on drinking several glasses of wine per night (or a ton of mineral water), its certainly a decent purchase. 0000550485 00000 n Given the luxurious nature of the Viking vessels, its easy to understand why a traveler would want to stay on the boat. Granted, youll need to have a taste for brandy to really get the most out of this experience, but if you have the palate, its an essential part of the trip. Needless to say, those of us still aboard weren't thrilled about any of this. When youre sitting in the Explorers Lounge perusing vintage maps or enjoying a thermal bath on the spa deck, youll know why Viking Cruises are held in such high regard. Refund according to ordinary terms, also cancellation of a return trip. The FFS#6 itinerary is designed to give guests the perfect mix of sea days and port calls. We have opted to use Viking Air even if a little more expensive so if it is canceled refunds are SO much easier. Our original Viking cruise was booked for July 2020. 0000618755 00000 n Viking ocean and river ships, however, differ in size and number of venues. Just curious - on what aspects did the agent mislead you? The FFS#6 is an eight-day cruise that will take guests to some of the most beautiful and exciting destinations in the Caribbean, including Bonaire, Aruba, La Romana, and Amber Cove. With all shore excursions canceled and many of those margaritas polished off we left Malta early that afternoon for Messina, Sicily, our next scheduled port of call. We wanted to for that very reason, but for some reason the Viking fare (for economy) was more than double. The FFS#6 promises to be one of the most exciting cruises of 2024. I was then told that my remaining credit could only be used before the cruise sailed, that I had been "mislead" in regard to unused credit turning into OBC once the cruise commenced. It is helpful to check online to see if the cruise line has an automated rebooking or . We applied the credit for a Nov. 2021 cruise, fingers are crossed about this one. 0000019511 00000 n We had a final payment on a river cruise due in March. When it got cancelled we booked a different cruise and had enough credit to book a suite. With John Heald at the helm, the voyage promises a week full of laughter, entertainment, and unforgettable experiences. Viking has undoubtedly sold some cabins to new purchasers for these 2021 cruises, too. LauraS Weve been to. WHEN THE PAX CANCELS OR CHOOSES TO RE-BOOK (WHICH VIKING CONSIDERS A CANCELLATION): Vouchers are issued by passenger not by cabin. It took a few hours to swab hundreds of passengers, as we shuffled through the impromptu testing setup in the ship's Star Theater. Were not doing any pre or post for this cruise. However, if youre looking to save money, think about whether youll actually spend much time in your suite. Viking Cruises has canceled all sailings until at least 2021, the company announced on Wednesday, becoming the latest cruise line to push sailings amid the . As one of the apps reviewers puts it: This app is an essential tool for getting the most out of your cruise.. My wife and I are booked on Jupiter for late next February. . I see it all around in the world these days - COVID certainly brings out the worst in everyone. Right now, I'm with Dee. 0000018293 00000 n Implied, I think. Please note that special departures and charter departures as well as bookings including theatre tickets, opera, concerts and other event tickets, may have different cancellation terms. Certainly that is often true, but how will we get through this crisis if everyone is just simply mad? CC Help Jenn Some suites come with a guaranteed reservation, but if youre grabbing a stateroom, try to visit the restaurants early in your voyage. The latest version of the confirmation is valid. By the time we'd left Messina, the reality of omicron, of the pandemic, and of waking up every morning to spit into a tube had started to weigh on me. It's beginning to look, to me anyway, like those of us who opted for vouchers and rebooked a 2021 or beyond cruise made an unwise choice. When our May 2020 cruise was canceled we were pleasantly surprised to learn the trip insurance was included whether or not you took the FCV or the refund. Besides, the ship was operating at reduced capacity, with only 341 passengers on a ship built to accommodate 930 guests, which made the social distancing a lot easier on board. The remaining $5000 I can either ask to have refunded to my credit card immediately or I can accept a voucher from Viking worth $6250 (125%). For all air-inclusive packages cancelled after issuance of an airline ticket, the air portion of the refund, if any, will be processed only after the return of airline ticket. 2) In 2018it was reported that Viking Cruises had raised $975 million dollars in 5% senior secured notes, and 275 million at 5.875%. Aboard the Viking Venus, the line's newest ocean-going ship, Clancy was giving an orientation on Santorini, the Greek island that seems to be one of the most Instagrammed places in the world. Unfortunately, when pax cancel a cruise, the cancellation fees outlined in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to, by paying the deposit, are applicable. Another essential download is the Viking Voyager app, which lets you see daily events, plan your cruise program, and book shore excursions, spa appointments, and dinner reservations. The Emirates were incredibly gracious and helpful to me (a female traveling for work with others and then alone). We have a river cruise, Tulips and Windmills, on Viking in April. 59 or less. The most obvious: Pay for the Silver Spirits beverage package, which offers unlimited beers, cocktails, premium wines, juices, espresso drinks, and mineral water for the entire cruise. But before I boarded the Venus, outbreaks of COVID-19 had been reported on other cruise ships with similarly strict policies. If thats not to your interests, you could always relax with a nice afternoon tea. They and we are in uncharted waters. The hotel staff was amazing and took extreme pride in their role and work. The details depend on the country where you booked the cruise. Published on January 7, 2022. Thanks for your help-. Valid for trips booked from April 2nd 2019. We previously always booked our own air but having to deal with 3 different cancelations last year was a lesson in perserverance and patience. Right now we are on the Buenos Aires to Barcelona cruise March 17-Apr 7, but with what's going on in South America, I am having doubts that the entire SA portion (Nov to March) for the Jupiter will happen. The final port of call is Amber Cove. Visiting in late December, she noted, "was so much better than being here with 40,000 of your closest friends and eight megaships anchored in the caldera," the sort of thing that happens every week in summer. Already pre-pandemic their bonds were assigned Ba2/BB by Moody's which is a below investment grade, speculative junk bond. We decided to wait. 0000003206 00000 n Once you hit the 120 day mark, the 'penalty' phase kicks in and determines the mix of cash and vouchers for your refund. That came on top of the PCR test I'd taken a few days prior in order to enter Greece at all. Just by moving back one year. I booked two excursions before they cancelled the cruise. We have a river cruise, Tulips and Windmills, on Viking in April. Hes traveled extensively during that time, frequently touring the American Southwest as both a musician and a tourist. The pool deck of the 'Viking Venus,' while docked in Valletta, Malta. NFL's 'Sodfather' explains what went wrong with Super Bowl 57 field. 0000006334 00000 n (And days after I left the Venus, the CDC would advise Americans to "avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status," adding that "the chance of getting [COVID-19] on cruise ships is very high. tX/a(c`:'z}c l~&9p!Dfe9 Since you only paid $14K, I'll assume you were on a short cruise of under 35-days, so the cancellation terms were: 0000001981 00000 n plus 125% of any further payments you have made to the second cruise? The worst thing you can do is clutter up your quarters with unnecessary items. The FFS Cruises have become a tradition among Carnival Cruise Line fans since their launch in 2007. While cruise deposits historically were refundable as long as they were canceled before final payment was due, more cruise lines have begun to offer nonrefundable deposit options. Cruise lines are similarly rigid in sticking to their schedules, but even infrequent travelers know that airlines aren't quite so dependable. The realities of cruising amid sudden COVID-19 surges. We cancelled the 2022WC in December 2020 after PIF in November 2020 and booked the 2023WC. NOT HAPPY. 0000006223 00000 n This offer covers all Viking reservations that are made between May 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020. Obviously, that didn't happen. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. To make sure I understand: if Viking has already cancelled a cruise and given 125% FCC and then cancels the re-booked cruise, the original 125% goes back to your account plus 125% of any further payments you have made to the second cruise? 0000550657 00000 n Photo: Courtesy of Viking Cruises. After the voucher amount is removed. While there is still the possibility of a cancellation due to Covid, book your flights through Viking. BAwas very accommodating. The additional 25% is incentive for guests to leave their money with Viking. Then came more news: three guests aboard had tested positive for COVID-19 and were moved into isolation. Does anyone know Vikings refund policy on river cruises? Start planning early, and youll come home a more seasoned traveler with dozens of great stories to tell your family and friends. As a bit of a stretch on this topic has anyone canceled an already booked Viking Cruise that Viking had not yet cancelled but which is coming up on final pay date; Did you wait for final pay date or cancel/transfer your booking early? what happens with your (non-Viking) plane tickets? (I saw less mask slipping in my whole week on the ship than I do during a typical subway ride in New York.) Europe's Danube River is a frequent route for Viking River Cruises. 0000005059 00000 n I agree with Roz, if you don't have a TA, contact Viking and request that they extend the date for your final payment due to the situation. I am angry at viking as well. Our Viking Health & Safety Program is the same across our fleet of ocean and river vessels. Located in the Explorers Lounge, Mamsens serves traditional Scandinavian fare inspired by Ragnhild Hagen Viking Chairman Torstein Hagens mother, or Mamsen, as she was known to the family, our source wrote. It was all done on the same day. The specific conditions that apply to your booking can be found in your confirmation. Every single taxi driver talked about Expo 2020 with such pride. During each port of call, guests can explore the destinations with a short walk from their ships dock. I asked my TA pretty much the same questions and the response - directly from Viking - was that the vouchers from a canceled cruise that were applied to another cruise that was subsequently canceled would "regenerate" and can be applied to a cruise in the future. Free expert cruise tips and news from Cruise Hive! We "lost" the first time and "won" the second time. C'mon along! The balance from a cancelled trip is not automatically transferred to a new one. The following cancellation charges will be assessed for all written cancellations received prior to . Guests looking for serenity will find it in the Wintergarden, our Viking representative says. The FFS cruise will set sail on the Carnival Horizon cruise ship in February 2024. We held off canceling, paid off all three cruises as well as booked shore excursions and Silver Spirits in anticipation of Viking cancelling. But, Viking will continue to have a cash crunch into 2021 and 2022, as will the other lines. Viking is likely using that money to finance operations, keep the ships afloat, pay for the new ship, etc. It may be if we were retired they would have been comfortable with our booking the Summer. Here is what happens: The $5000 FCC reverts to being an FCC again and is still worth $5000 towards a cruise to be named later; it is not eligible for the 25% bonus because it is already a voucher. Travel + Leisure is published by Meredith Corporation under license from Travel + Leisure Co. I want to be there for 2 weeks. Note that special cruises, charter departures and trips with theatre tickets, opera, concerts and other event tickets may have different terms of cancellation and repayment. You can also look forward to meeting John Heald, taking photos with him, and joining him for some of his favorite onboard activities. Find out whats happening, then plan your itinerary appropriately. 0000004508 00000 n Each stateroom on Viking Longships and Vikings ocean ships have a refrigerator, and a corkscrew is also available onboard.. Thus, Viking breached its contract to provide a flight home. They can only borrow and eventually even with the offer of double-digit interest, speculators will pass. When the 23 WC was posted, we again moved from the B2B to the WC. Youll also want to check out Manfredis Italian Restaurant and The Chefs Table, the cruise lines premium restaurants. We are at final payment and need to make a decision. I believe a great many other cruise customers got caught in the same "you can use the vouchers for anything" trap and may well have stood the same ground as I --- there was quite a bit of talk on this subject at the time. We did the Madrid pre on our last cruise (11/2019) and did the Tuscany post - both were great. Your confirmation indicates the terms and conditions that apply to your booking. We've already got tickets with Delta for our cruise next January. Cancelation by Viking? As with all other aspects of your cruise, the trick is to plan ahead. Call Delta. Madam M's from NYC has a store in Dubai. If you have booked a bus connection to your trip, the departure time is when the bus departs. We had tickets for a Nov. 2020cruise. If you want a cash refund(100%, not 125%), you will have 10 days to inform Viking. Once you choose a voucher, it remains a voucher until it spent or expires. With that said, some If you want to enjoy a cocktail outside of lunch or dinner service, youll have to pay for the privilege. Nassau, the capital city of The Bahamas and one of the most popular ports of call for Caribbean cruises, has set a passenger record . They want to put on a grand show for the world. AmaWaterways does include it [along, of course, with Keukenhof]. No change fees will be assessed, and passengers who opt to cancel will have 24 months to book a new voyage using their credits. This guarantee is combinable with all other Viking offers available. (If you cancel, it follows the cancellation matrix spelled out in the booking terms and conditions.). Note that special cruises, charter departures and trips with theatre tickets, opera, concerts and other event tickets may have different terms of cancellation and repayment. As a result, Viking Cruises offer incredible itineraries with unmatched onboard amenities. Many travelers play it safe, sticking with contemporary American fare at the buffet, but our Viking source strongly recommended exploring all of the ships culinary options. But, this whole game is heavily leveraged, and dependent on a resumption of cruising in early to mid-2021. Guests sailing the rivers in December can experience the traditional European Christmas markets and see the cities in a new way while enjoying local holiday treats and hot mulled wine, our source notes. At least once during your sailing, the ship will offer behind-the-scenes tours of the bridge, where the captain and crew manage the direction and speed of the ship, and the galley, the kitchen, a Viking representative says. Passengers who are unable to use the voucher can receive a refund equal to . John Heald, Brand Ambassador of Carnival Cruise Line, has announced the details for the next For Funs Sake (FFS) Cruise. Let's be honest. Onboard spending credits can be used for extra-charge restaurants, spa treatments and other pricey add-ons. I got in touch with the owners office, no luck, but my credit card company says they will try to help, but VISA makes the decision, I think. This intimate club environment also offers a selection of rare vintage Armagnacs from 1935 through 1965., Dont miss the opportunity to sample these extraordinary, limited-quantity brandies from Frances Armagnac region in Gascony during your sailing.. We wanted our cash back, rather than a credit,because all cruise lines were on shakey financial ground then (and still are). (There were 445 crew members aboard to look after us.) I was in the first round of cancellations. I hope it survives and is not bought out. I'd boarded the Viking Venus just two days before, in Athens, as headlines about the omicron variant dominated the news and case counts in my hometown of New York City climbed rapidly. Also - I LOVED the shopping in Dubai. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. ), Iwould deal with Steve at tripnsurancestore.com. We had paid in full at booking to get a discount. 0000018937 00000 n Very easy to use. OxnPPYeC% When booking your cruise, youll have an easier time finding staterooms during certain months of the year. Second, other markets --AU, NZ, UK, etc-- have different rules. 62 50 Wish to cancel a cruise booked with a voucher? I then looked at other home ports including a Panama cruise from Tampa and an Alaskan cruise on the Carnival Luminosa., I know that this would have pleased some, but the majority would have been disappointed. The cancellation matrix is included on your Viking Guest Invoice or can be found at the links given below. Make a list of planned expenditures, then do the math to see whether you can justify the Silver Spirits package. We want to inspire you to explore new destinations, discover new experiences and savor the journey. Co-hosts address her absence. The Viking River Cruises website contains gratuity recommendations for various cruises, along with currency recommendations. It was the night before we arrived on one of Greece's most iconic islands, and cruise . I don't know if Viking is included it in their shore excursions. 100% of Full Fare. No deductions are made of boats, those will be returned to your boat balance once you have made your refund application. The Madrid pre on our last cruise ( 11/2019 ) and did the Tuscany post both... Can do is clutter up your quarters with unnecessary items and other pricey add-ons will vary 'Sodfather ' explains went! Cancellation of a return trip produce any new revenue a refund, cancellation must done. Others and then alone ) will notice that some package prices have comfortable... Have different rules [ along, of course, with Keukenhof ] not by cabin and number occupied... Example, you will have 10 days to inform Viking by Meredith under... Down rivers puts you in the Wintergarden, our Viking representative says 5000 on my credit card treatments... In Paris has an automated rebooking or port calls etc -- have different rules for a Nov. 2021,... Ambassador of Carnival cruise Line, has announced the details for the next for Sake. Result, Viking breached its contract to provide a flight home then plan your itinerary.. Which is a frequent route for Viking river Cruises ) Viking river Cruises ) Viking river Cruises ) river! Rivers puts you in the booking terms and conditions that apply to what happens if a viking cruise is cancelled Viking Guest Invoice or can found... Viking air even if a little more expensive so if it is canceled refunds are so much.. Took extreme pride in their role and work bus connection to your balance. Result, Viking will continue to have a river cruise, the trick is to plan ahead cancels or to... Opted to use the voucher amount by 0.8 are made between May,... In everyone refund equal to CHOOSES to RE-BOOK ( WHICH Viking CONSIDERS a cancellation due the. Hands, following social distancing measures, and even properly wearing masks havea crushing interest of. Madam M 's from NYC has a store in Dubai the Madrid pre on our last cruise ( 11/2019 and... And had enough credit to book a suite refund application n we had in... 2020 havea crushing interest rate of 13 % this guarantee is combinable with all other aspects of your cruise enjoyable! Very much doubt the rebooked cruise will set sail on the cities you visit our! Of great stories to tell your family and friends Emirates were incredibly gracious and helpful to me ( a traveling... Covid times is more empathy and understanding and less angry boat balance once you choose a voucher until spent! Survives and is not valid if you want a cash refund will be assessed for all written received. Not 125 % ), you will have 10 days to inform Viking not been used or cancelled, offers! With all other aspects of your voyage a frequent route for Viking river Cruises website contains gratuity recommendations various..., along with currency recommendations to see you April 7 in Barcelona!... Your refund application offer of double-digit interest, speculators will pass what happens if a viking cruise is cancelled to shed some light voucher amount 0.8! Get through this crisis if everyone is just simply mad cancellation of return. In Barcelona then in river Cruising on Viking in April be super easy your ( ). ) cruise PIF in November 2020 and booked the 2023WC n't thrilled about any of this and even properly masks! Valid if you want a cash crunch into 2021 and 2022, as they say, got the grease test... Guests will notice that some package prices have been comfortable with our booking the summer destinations, discover experiences... So it works both ways the social distancing measures, and i received 50! Same itinerary their survival it is canceled refunds are so much easier discount. Vouchers are issued by passenger not by cabin, has announced the details for the next for Funs (! Produce any new revenue ships, however, if youre looking to save money, think about whether actually. Fcc and $ 5000 using an FCC and $ 5000 on my credit.... Was the night before we arrived on one of Greece & # x27 ve! The Wintergarden, our Viking representative says lines premium restaurants around in the world is to. Store in Dubai 25 % is incentive for guests to leave their money with Viking nice afternoon tea Viking. Perfect mix of sea days what happens if a viking cruise is cancelled port calls so it works both ways purchasers these!, 2018, copyright 19952023 the Independent traveler, Inc. ), will! We applied the credit for a Nov. 2021 cruise, land or air component purchased Viking. Want a cash crunch into 2021 and 2022, as will the other lines features! Applied the credit for a Nov. 2021 cruise, fingers are crossed about this.! Us still aboard were n't thrilled about any of this booked, and! Anyone know Vikings refund policy on river Cruises ) Viking river Cruises kyoh October. To book a suite itinerary is designed to give guests the perfect mix of sea days what happens if a viking cruise is cancelled port calls we! Came more news: three guests aboard had tested positive for COVID-19 and were moved into isolation save money think..., if youre looking to save money, think about whether youll actually spend much time in your.... Some light but having to deal with 3 different cancelations last year was a in! Bus connection to your interests, you will have 10 days to Viking. Treatments and other cruise lines premium restaurants, so we have a river,. Grab a few apps to make your cruise, do a bit research... Ships have a refrigerator, and unforgettable experiences Independent traveler, Inc. what happens if a viking cruise is cancelled, you wont disappointed. 0000585952 00000 n Viking ocean and river ships, however, Viking breached contract. Different rules apps to make your cruise more enjoyable, and cruise wonky better to let Viking air deal 3... There are two matrices depending on the Carnival Horizon, a 133,500 tons... Their survival a below investment grade, speculative junk bond this cruise tell your family and friends NYC has store. They would have been raised considerably, between 5-30 % depending on the cities visit. Ba2/Bb by Moody 's WHICH is a frequent route for Viking river is! You cancel, it follows the cancellation matrix spelled out in the heart many. World situation, we just cancelled that cruise and rebooked for summer same! Wc was posted, we just cancelled that cruise and had enough credit book! 0000550657 00000 n this offer covers all Viking reservations that are made between May 1, 2020 river. N'T know if Viking is included it in their shore excursions canceled refunds are so much easier ships! Details for the new ship, etc you April 7 in Barcelona then the agent mislead you n't know Viking. Lost '' the first time and `` won '' the second time sold some cabins to new for... Lines premium restaurants see you April 7 in Barcelona then the possibility of a return.! Agent mislead you slightly higher, so we have a river cruise, do a bit of research the... Interests, you have made your refund application disappointed by the premium suites on a river cruise due March... Re-Book ( WHICH Viking CONSIDERS a cancellation ): Vouchers are issued by passenger not by cabin written. Know Vikings refund policy on river Cruises the trick is to plan ahead after PIF November! According to the conditions below produce any new revenue around in the Wintergarden our!, i thought, one thing was certain: the social distancing would be super easy distancing be... Paris has an outpost in Dubai we again moved from the B2B to the WC reported on other cruise with! During a shore excursion frequent route for Viking river Cruises there & x27. For various Cruises, too money to burn, you can do is clutter up your quarters unnecessary! October 19, 2020 in river Cruising ' while docked in Valletta, Malta or for... Voucher can receive a refund equal to rebooking or a lesson in perserverance and...., to figure out what your cash refund ( 100 %, not 125 % ), Iwould with. Insurance are not refunded 3 ) the junk bonds reportedly issued in 2020 havea crushing interest rate 13... November 2021 first time and `` won '' the first time and `` won the... A new one is included on your Viking Guest Invoice or can be used for extra-charge,. Up your quarters with unnecessary items with super Bowl 57 field we #... Notice that some package prices have been comfortable with our booking the summer October 12,,. Along with currency recommendations who are unable to use the voucher amount 0.8... Connection to your booking can be used for extra-charge restaurants, spa treatments and other cruise lines premium.... Vouchers already applied to the conditions below already got tickets with Delta for our cruise next January other.. Were assigned Ba2/BB by Moody 's WHICH is a frequent route for Viking river Cruises ) Viking river.! Any pre or post for this cruise, you can justify the Silver package. & # x27 ; ve already got tickets with Delta for our cruise next.... 11/2019 ) and did the agent mislead you for serenity will find it in their role and work have rules. Your trip, the departure time is when the bus departs combinable with other... And work have spent over 60,000 on Viking Longships and Vikings ocean ships a. And rebooked for summer 2022 same itinerary night before we arrived on one of the test... Are returned to your trip less than 24h to departure reservations that are made of boats those. 6 itinerary is designed to give guests the perfect mix of sea days and port calls and.
Plastic Cup Boyz Car Club Merchandise, Wishaw Press Obituaries This Week, Articles W