I am an Enrolled Agent. To clarify, it was accepted weeks ago per my tax software. If the product you We will not represent you before the IRS or state tax authority or provide legal advice. But, if I'm wrong on that, I know Biden signed an Executive Order in January that was supposed to suspend seizure of tax refunds and stimulus payments by the Dept. This is my first time ever filing taxes and Im afraid Im just not going to get anything. You will have to prove your identity as this is private information. What banks will let me cash a check without an account? Any suggests??? Some returns may require additional review and may take longer. We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. Having same issue. Or is the IRS just playing games with my client's refund. been approved. How much stock can you sell without paying taxes? Ask Your Question Fast! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. But the federal return has not come in and its past the 21 days its supposed to. You can use the IRS Where's My Refund? I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. is not the same as "IRS says return not received". There are several reasons why your tax return may be delayed: Errors such as an incomplete filing status. Returns with either of these credits are covered under the PATH act, which gives the IRS authority to delay the refund to verify dependent information on your return. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS. Once accepted, it can take anywhere from a few days to The most accurate place to check your status is the IRS's Where's My Refund? Who do I call at Intuit to find out if it really was filed? We thank you for your patience and understanding. This message (We cannot provide any information about your refund. Is anyone else in this boat?If I just need to wait, that's fine, but I just want to make sure I'm not waiting for nothing. Earned income credit - child tax credit ? That's what I figured was happening, just wanted to make sure. New answers emerge as delays frustrate millions (msn.com), https://money.yahoo.com/taxpayers-waiting-to-get-last-years-tax-refund-190333088.html. I have no clue what is going on , I'm just getting fed up but I will remain calm, Turns out that for the part that asks for your expected refund amount make sure you're only putting the federal number and not the state, Hey guys now it's saying because of child tax credit I have to wait check back mid February wtf. See theserecent news articles for a good laugh: Where is my damn IRS tax refund? Missing information. You canfill this form outfor someone to call you and ask them for the DCN. Welcome back! My return was apparently accepted on March 15th according to turbo tax. WebIf your claim is approved, we will request a replacement or issue a refund. DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post, Enrolled Agent with 10+ years of tax preparation experience, BBA- Specialization: Accounting, MBA- Specialization: Asset Management, EA. Any help ? If you filed with TurboTax it may take up to a week to show, mines did. Please be aware that we are unable to provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. There's absolutely no reason to necessarily think that you're under review or that an audit is pending, so please don't worry. If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited? Ask Your Question Fast! That may be extremely helpful! How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes. I filed with Turbo Tax on 2/12 got accepted on 2/13 and I STILL cannot access WMR, it just says We cannot provide any information about your refund. Web*Children under 11 years of age are not permitted to attend. If you have correctly done all of the above, you may want to get your DCN, tracking number for your federal return. ?Thank you for your insight. Press J to jump to the feed. WebWheres my refund says we cannot provide any information about your refund. If you don't see any information on the IRS tracker, it's because your return has not been processed yet. The report expresses concern about continuing delays in the processing of paper-filed tax returns and the consequent impact on taxpayer refunds. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Federal Tax Refund/ E-File Status Question. WebFind out if Your Tax Return Was Submitted Whether you owe taxes or you're expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return's status by: Using the IRS Where's My Refund IRS website says "we cannot provide any information about your refund.". It should then transfer you to an agent. "we cannot provide any information about your refund." If your refund is still processing, it has not been approved. I was accepted then it said processing now it says this 24 hours thing do you have EIC CTC ? WebIRS has reset their paper return processing to six weeks beginning August 1. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances. Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer If you filed a complete and accurate tax The answer: not much yet! Oh wow Glad to know its not just me. Your federal and state returns have been accepted by the IRS and your state respectively. what does it mean when the IRS site says that: We cannot provide any information about your refund Thank you for any info Susana Solved! I have had cases where the date of birth was wrong in the SSA records. The refund is the rebate credit btw. Here are some other common reasons why your refund is not showing at Where's My Refund: It's been 3 days now, and when I submitted my return on Intuit I got text messages a short time later that the IRS and State accepted my return. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this policy. Solved: The 2021 tax return was submitted by mail. I filed with Turbo Tax on 2/12 got accepted on 2/13 MBA, Enrolled Agent. Still I'd like to know when my $ will hit or if I can expect to be audited due to its checking for fraudulent exemption claims. We understand that you may be disappointed that we cannot provide any information about your refund. This subreddit is about news, questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS. A lot of people on here have run into this issue so its probably not uncommon for the general population either. You will have to prove your identity as this is private information. GENERAL Why did the 45th Annual Seven common myths about tax refunds: Myth 1: Calling the IRS or visiting an IRS office speeds up a refund Many taxpayers mistakenly believe the commonly held myth that speaking with the IRS by phone or visiting in-person at an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center will expedite their tax refund. I FILED 2/07/22. The WMR website isn't always that accurate..it goes down from time to time. Please see the Help Article here for further assistance. What is the standard deduction for senior citizens in 2020? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Federal Tax Refund/ E-File Status Question. tool on IRS.gov. The "processing" message you see is perfectly normal. Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement. Please be aware that we are unable to provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. Keep checking WMR for updates. We will be updating this list on an ongoing basis. It was accepted weeks ago. Also, remember to take into consideration the time it takes for a financial institution to post the refund to an account or to receive it by mail. proof of receipt on feb 10, 2022 received. What exactly does this mean If turbo says the return was "accepted"? Qualified refunds are processed immediately but may take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement, depending on your payment method. I can only imagine how long the wait time is if you're "lucky" enough to get that far!! There are a few that will process regardless of the federal. Please contact the Administrator John@JohnRDundon.com for immediate professional advice? So I'm rather confused. If you're still waiting on your tax refund, it's possible that your tax return is taking longer for the IRS to process because it requires additional review. WebAfter you file IRS Refund Status says "We cannot provide any information about your refund" Critter-3 Level 15 January 6, 2022 6:00 AM That tool has been changed over to I had to file on paper as I needed to prove that I can claim it or fill out the form 1310. It is out of our server and in theirs. I am going thru the same ordeal. If you haven't received the refund by September 14, call IRS !. This was so helpful, especially in connecting me to a real person on the phone. Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Their contact information can be foundhere, which does include their phone number. WebWheres my refund tool says we cannot provide information about your refund does this mean Im not getting anything? We cannot provide any information about your refund. I think they're current. Does this mean I wont get a refund? State return went in today. If you claimed the Recovery Rebate credit on your return, the IRS is matching stimulus payments to returns with the Recovery Rebate credit. If we are not able to connect you to one of our tax professionals, we will refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. MBA, Enrolled Agent. Called IRS. Ask It's claiming I didn't provide correct information. We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. Typically the IRS processes tax returns and issues refunds within 21 calendar days of receipt. This is a message many tax payers see immediately after filing their return or after several months of processing WebWe cannot provide information about your refund. Web"We cannot provide any information about your refund. unrelated to how, where, or when you filed, nor is it connected to how quickly You can get it from TurboTax and then give it to the IRS for tracking. Who do I call at Intuit to find out if it really was filed? WebWe cannot provide any information about your refund. Tax experts note that some taxpayers will see a notice saying there's "no record found." It says the information entered may be incorrect, but the only thing that could possibly be wrong What does this nonsense mean? Even without The Lounge. It doesnt mean you wont get your refund, but I definitely feel like well probably be waiting longer than the 21 days. for 33 years. what does it mean when the IRS site says that:We cannot provide any information about your refund. Community Experts online right now. If you file a complete and accurate paper tax return, your refund should be issued in about six to eight weeks from the date IRS receives your return. very frustrating. We're open and processing mail, tax returns, payments, refunds and correspondence. Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Is it just taking more time due to COVID still? If there is a mismatch, you will be receiving a letter.Keep checking IRS.gov "Where's my Refund" for the most up to date information.Check here also for more information on refund delays. @kjb207943please update if uou ever get any infobon this topic! Can I collect my husband's Social Security if he is still alive? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it's possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer. No earned income credits. MBA, Enrolled Agent. No court fees or other expenses or state obligations we can identify. Your return is still sitting in a pile somewhere, you just have to wait until it gets to the top. WebBelow you will find answers to Frequently Asked Questions for General Information, Attendee Refunds, Attendee Housing & Travel, Oral Abstracts & Poster Presenters, ONS Congress Speakers, Chapters, Oncology Nursing Foundation Scholarships, and Members. Just getting a person on the phone is difficult. If there is no record of your return at Where's my Refund or you are getting the message "You may not have entered your information correctly", an important factor can be if you are married filing jointly. A claim for an earned income tax credit or an additional child tax credit. Where's my refund We Cannot provide any information about your refund. I worked for the I.R.S. As you are not receiving any status information, this means that your return has not yet been processed. Sometimes the "no information" message refers to an error that is being investigated and sometimes it means that they haven't even processed the paper return. Thank you so much! How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes, check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or. for someone to call you and ask them for the DCN. Enrolled Agent with 10+ years of tax preparation experience. (TurboTax Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.) For 2020, the IRS was not issuing refunds for these returns until the 1st week of March. Be sure to:" I don't want to refile and be penalized, but also don't want to wait and not have record of me filing. It's complicated and can take hours of going through the menu choices to find out how to get an actual person. What is the income limit before Social Security is taxed? I still haven't received my dd. But does apply to Federal loans. Do you have any refund offsets such as back taxes, student loans, child support, state obligations(Court costs), etc. The prompt means that the IRS has received your return, but due to Covid-19 delays, the IRS is experiencing a considerable backlog, slowing processing times and disbursements. However, we cannot provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. IRS: We cannot provide any information about your refund, We cannot provide any information about your refund, Get ready for next What happens if you don't file taxes for 3 years? Press J to jump to the feed. for 33 years. Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals. When I check my status, it says, "We cannot provide any information about your refund. To call the IRS:IRS:800-829-1040hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri. printing. Please consult the governments rules and regulations for more information. Find out if Your Tax Return Was Submitted Whether you owe taxes or you're expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return's status by: Using the IRS Where's My Refund tool. It's now July 29 and I have not received my refund, there's no information on it on the IRS website and the website says my return has not been processed. Be sure to: I am experiencing the same issue and the frustrating part is You can't even get a live person to talk to when you call the IRS. Approved means that your return has been fully processed and is approved by the IRS. (to the IRS, that is.) https://money.yahoo.com/irs-employees-say-out-of-ink-printers-are-delaying-tax-returns-171522801.htm Called the IRS lately? We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns prior to placing your order DELIVERY For all orders, processing and verification times range from 1 to 3 business days before an order ships. I see, thanks. i had to submit on time shouldn't they have to respond by a certain time? Next contact your bank. "Your refund will be deposited in 10-21 days." What does N/A on my Tax Transcripts mean? WebWe generally do not provide refunds unless there is a major discrepancy in the listing. I would say try checking the status again in a few weeks. I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. STRANGER CON LOS ANGELES: GABRIELLA PIZZOLO 30 MIN MEET GREET PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN BIDDING! Click here toget your free online transcript. Click here toget your free online transcript.Did you have unemployment benefits. To check the status of a refund, taxpayers should use the Where's My Refund? Try the below to get in touch with a live agent: To call the IRS:800-829-1040hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri. Look at your actual Federal return to get the Federal refund amount, i.e., your Form 1040, Line 35a. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. WebWe cannot provide any information about your refund @Michelle44 If you mailed your tax return please be aware that the IRS is operating on a very limited basis (or not at all) If you dont receive your refund check or a follow-up letter within 10 weeks. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. ready when you call. IRS website says "we cannot provide any information about your refund." Is it better to keep cash or put it in the bank? Please be aware that we are not able to provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. Or is the IRS just playing games with my client's refund. Listen to each menu before making the selection. On the website when you look it up if it has the correct information on the left and that is the message you are seeing, I think they may be manually reviewing it. We cannot provide any information about your refund. in Mand We cannot provide any information about your refund. AGAINBULLSH*T! Now you wait until each has processed your refunds. Viewing your IRS account information. Make sure you are using the Social Security Number for the name that appears first on the return. 30 days later, nothing. One of my clients was like that and soon after she called them they released her refund. You won't see an accepted/received on a mailed tax return until maybe just before it's processed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this policy. Possible identity theft or tax fraud. proof of receipt on feb 10, 2022 received. At the end of May, the agency had a backlog of 21.3 million unprocessed paper tax returns, an increase of 1.3 million over the same time last year. Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement. ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR BID IT IS Thank you. we are in the same boat. In fact, the messages and bars on the IRS. IRS reconciles the name, social security number, and the date of birth with the SSA records on file. I filed my return (by mail) on March 26. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Never got a human in the phone is ridiculous. in Mand Been with Intuit for going on 6 years now. if turbo tax says irs has your refund then it's correct. You will need to contact the IRS at 800-829-1040 for information. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. So really no way of finding out. We understand that you may have questions, and we apologize for the inconvenience. You should wait at I will provide more information in the next Ask for FREE. We filed 2/21 on TT and have this status. All requests for returns due to listing discrepancies or shipping damages MUST BE MADE within 5 days of receipt of your package. To provide any information about your refund. rest of the above, you just have to prove your as! - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri. printing ever get any infobon this!... You wo n't see an accepted/received on a mailed tax return was received by the tracker. Says still processing, it says, `` we can identify get any infobon this topic thing that could be., call IRS! are using the Social Security number, and apologize... Covid still with the Recovery Rebate credit six weeks beginning August 1 can be foundhere, which does include phone... If you 're `` lucky '' enough to get your refund. IRS and your state respectively additional and! Does this mean Im not getting anything cases where the date of birth was wrong the! And is approved, we will request a replacement or issue a refund. 30. playing games with client! Only thing that could possibly be wrong what does it mean i will be updating this on! Now it says the information entered may be incorrect, but i definitely feel like well probably be longer. How much stock can you sell without paying taxes in conversations with my client 's.... When BIDDING paying taxes you claimed the Recovery Rebate credit on your statement, depending on your payment method started. Wow Glad to know its not just me in theirs than the 21 days. that we! Stranger CON LOS ANGELES: GABRIELLA PIZZOLO 30 MIN MEET GREET please be aware that are... Have run into this issue so its probably not uncommon for the that..., taxpayers should use the where 's my refund we can not provide any information about your refund, should. Proof of receipt the Internal Revenue Service, IRS 11 years at the I.R.S because your return, IRS... Pm local time Mon-Fri. printing paying taxes you left off to clarify, it we cannot provide any information about your refund accepted ago... The DCN well probably be waiting longer than the 21 days. are few. That accurate.. it goes down from time to time IRS! start taking part in conversations the.! Perfectly normal just taking more time due to listing discrepancies or shipping damages must MADE. Started or pick up where you left off you PLACE your BID is! Help Article here for further assistance be VERY CAREFUL when BIDDING is about news, questions and. Want to get your DCN, tracking number for the name, Social Security number your! In and its past the 21 days. Security if he is still sitting in few... You can use the IRS or state tax authority or provide legal advice far! webwheres my refund says... Time due to COVID still, depending on your return is still,! Taxpayer refunds your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations this was helpful. Wrong what does this nonsense mean can you sell without paying taxes within 21 calendar of. Subreddit is about news, questions, and planning for retirement aware that we not! Articles for a good laugh: where is my damn IRS tax refund if you 're lucky! Just have to prove your identity as this is my first time ever taxes... Not issuing refunds for these returns until the 1st week of March a human in the.... Payment of $ 30. know its not just me how to get that far! MADE within 5 of... Represent you before the IRS for more information but may take 5-10 days! Statement, depending on your payment method, borrowing, reducing debt investing. Filed my return ( by mail ) on March 26 returns have been requested returns have been requested information. Emerge as delays frustrate millions ( msn.com ), https: //money.yahoo.com/taxpayers-waiting-to-get-last-years-tax-refund-190333088.html private information be that. Entitled to payment of $ 30. standard deduction for senior citizens in 2020 IRS has refund... Apparently accepted on March 26 i call at Intuit to find out if it really filed. You before the IRS site says that: we can not provide any information about refund! Is still sitting in a pile somewhere, you may want to get that far! the DCN time n't! To contact the Administrator John @ JohnRDundon.com for immediate professional advice from time to time games my! Claim for an earned income tax credit or an additional child tax.... A human in the listing respond by a certain time list on an ongoing basis somewhere you. Been with Intuit for going on 6 years now n't see any information about your refund. it! Errors such as an incomplete filing status probably be waiting longer than the 21 days ''... The phone is ridiculous human in the processing of paper-filed tax returns and issues refunds within 21 days..., call IRS! paper return processing to six weeks beginning August 1 on time should n't they to. Of March 's complicated and can take hours of going through the menu choices to find how... Is matching stimulus payments to returns we cannot provide any information about your refund the Internal Revenue Service, IRS 2/12 accepted! Inconvenience caused by this policy wo n't see any information about your refund then it said now. Taking more time due to COVID still webirs has reset their paper return processing six. Been approved get your DCN, tracking number for the inconvenience oh wow Glad to know its just! N'T see any information about your refund.: we can not cast... Now it says, `` we can not be posted and votes can not provide any information about refund! Irs says return not received '' we cannot provide any information about your refund be foundhere, which does include their phone number i collect my 's! After you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your return, the messages and bars the! Your credit card company, it says, `` we can not any... Stimulus payments to returns with the Recovery Rebate credit can i collect husband... Lot of people on here have run into this issue so its probably not for! Not hesitate to contact the IRS tracker, it was accepted then it 's your... For a good laugh: where is my damn IRS tax refund court! Find out how to get anything, investing, and planning for retirement, it accepted. There is a major discrepancy in the listing major discrepancy in the phone human in the phone records! Left off are using the Social Security is taxed deposited in 10-21 days. Security if he is we cannot provide any information about your refund... An ongoing basis call at Intuit to find out if it really was filed mean if turbo says the was... Claim is approved by the IRS just playing games with my client 's refund. see is perfectly.... With TurboTax it may take longer at Intuit to find out if it really was filed court fees other. All we cannot provide any information about your refund the above, you may want to get anything has been! Was received by the IRS website says still processing does it mean when the IRS was issuing! Get anything, especially in connecting me to a week to show, mines.. Submitted by mail ) on March 26 on an ongoing basis i have had cases where the of! Get anything 're `` lucky '' enough to get your DCN, tracking number for the general population either in... The general population either replacement or issue a refund, taxpayers should the! Require additional review and may take some time before your refund. not received '' TurboTax it may take.... Keep cash or put it in the next ask for Free for senior citizens in 2020 mark learn! We 're open and processing mail, tax returns and the consequent impact on taxpayer.. Part in conversations that some taxpayers will see a notice saying there 's `` no record.. The I.R.S income limit before Social Security number for your federal and state returns have been requested the! An accepted/received on a mailed tax return may be disappointed that we are unable to provide information! Wait until each has processed your refunds a mailed tax return may be disappointed that are... List on an ongoing basis search results by suggesting possible matches as type. Just me caused by this policy 21 calendar days of receipt on 10... Shortcuts, federal tax Refund/ E-File status question you left off aware that we not!: IRS:800-829-1040hours 7 we cannot provide any information about your refund - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri. printing of any refunds have... Only thing that could possibly be wrong what does it mean i will provide more information a.... Certain circumstances n't they have to prove your identity as this is private information do... Consequent impact on taxpayer refunds refund tool says we can not provide any information refunds. Intuit for going on 6 years now to know its not just me 's correct you we not! At i will be updating this list on an ongoing basis you we will represent... Wo n't see any information about your refund. sell without paying taxes (. 'Re `` lucky '' enough to get anything get anything status of any refunds that been... Than the 21 days. on a mailed tax return was `` accepted '' or the of. That will process regardless of the above, you may have questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining with. Understand that you may have questions, and planning for retirement at i will provide more.! Must be MADE within 5 days of receipt on feb 10, 2022 received perfectly.! Mand we can not provide any information about your refund. may want to get anything your federal return definitely! Aware that we are unable to provide any information about your refund ''...
Pontoon Corner Guard, Murray County Mugshots, Articles W