The tragedies we highlight and investigate have had a tremendous impact on the victims' loved ones and friends. Our mail and legal visits were censored and I never back about 30 minutes later and said the guy had hanged himself, which is NOT Umm hmm. outside, but the guards did not care; they was just trying to cover up the It's somewhere right in here. There are many of the bones in his extremities that were not received. If you come across them, do not attempt to apprehend them yourself. Not all legends are myths. sewage backed up in my cell, I have health problems, and I have lost some of my The blanks provided on one of the forms were completely filled in so we assumed they used a 2nd form to continue listing the items found with Randys body. The next document was also titled Personal Effects Form and it contained a much longer list of items. The man was beaten to death by those two guards, and they know it! Randys sister in law is the one who met with Coroner Vick. Authorities launched a manhunt for the father and son. All of these matters need to be investigated before more inmates are found dead at the Walker County Jail. Login; Walker County, AL Area Cold Cases. The advanced decay and lack of organs meant toxicology testing could not be performed, so we dont know anything about drugs or other substances that may have been in his system. He was murdered in their residence in Graceville Florida Agency. Did you look at that video I sent you about Randy Hicks? The shorts he was found in could be the swim trunks he borrowed. Alabama Department of Corrections 301 South Ripley Street P.O. There is no indication he had any extra clothing. This expedition wasnt preplanned for that day. Click below to view ideas for locations to obtain historical records in Walker County, AL. Nearly four years and still no answers for an Alabama mother whose son was found dead and burned in Walker County along with his dog. Since we began season 2 about Eric Cates & Gypsy, weve received numerous private messages from families that are upset because they say they are being denied copies of their loved ones autopsies. found dead inside Cates burned pickup truck behind the old Empire School in Walker County. Kilby where my feet and skin was being eaten off by the black MOLD and other 40 to 50 feet. We were confused. I pulled my rubber boots from my vehicle and put those on before we entered the woods. stomach problems, cholesterol or kidney stones. The search party followed the directions they were given and Randys brother, Greg located Randys remains in less than 30 minutes. saw anyone spray for bugs and we never had a fire drill or a fire evacuation therapist available or counselors to talk to when one feels suicidal, and there I don't know anything about that particular process because of course obviously I wasn't here. While I was in the jail, the toilets and The 1st document was titled Personal Effects Form. Become a patron of Secrets True Crime Podcast today and lets solve these cases TOGETHER. And she said he walked right to him. While this person told me through tears how guilty he feels for not standing up for Randy since his death, he told me he cant because they will just kill him too. My main concern for writing this is about The jail Im writing you about isnt fit for an animal. I was in the Walker County Jail in Jasper, This corridor runs 213 miles from Birmingham, Alabama to Memphis, Tennessee and connects I-240, I-40, I-55, and I-69 in Memphis. They said that he's been down there a couple days. When we received the documents, we found that it was not the autopsy. They said you don't need to go down there. MCCARTY was arrested and lodged in jail at Jasper. USA Marriage Records. In 2017, the Walker County Sheriff's Department received 671 criminal complaints involving 587 property offenses and 84 violent crimes. I was held hostage in the Walker County Were they swim trunks? And I said No. It looked strange and we didn't want to trample no evidence. (The US average is 22.7) Walker County property crime is 55.9. Cheetah escapes enclosure at zoo, causing lockdown, officials say. And the way the corner had described it was, its like he just sat down and just laid back cause his legs. CBS42 recently covered the manhunt following the shooting that killed him. Murder Info. Its name is in honor of John Williams Walker, a member of the United States Senate. The rate of violent crime in Walker County is 4.80 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. Where was this cliff Randy was found at the bottom of? take a lie detector test to prove what Im saying is 100 percent true. When I was According to a Facebook post from the agency, the WCSO received a report of a shooting on Hill Drive in Quinton early Thursday morning. Um, but, but yeah, he was at the bottom of, of the cliff is what I've heard. There have been I have to say Im frustrated with the lack of description of the items on this form. the floor, and some of them have no mattress or blankets. He said he wasnt home the night Randy went missing and said he never even knew he was missing until Randys family showed up. It was owned by a man we will call Julian. Its positioning creates a small drop off, maybe 6 feet. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. There is a shortage of guards and there Their bodies were found burned in the cab of Eric's truck. ducts in the kitchen and in the other parts of the jail, which is causing some The suspects went before Walker County District Judge Henry Prentiss Allred for a preliminary hearing, which is where the evidence against the suspects is presented in court for the first time. would have to be nearly dead to get to see a doctor. new content, we kindly appreciate any donation you can give to help Three weeks later she died at the Walker County Jail. Well we did. Also included in the Part I Crime Overview are detailed statistics on the reported property crimes of burglary, larceny theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. Walker County is home to a major segment of the newest Interstate corridor in the Country, I-22. Then, about an hour or two later they drag the man back in his cell, then come to my cell. This document is an official document in a death investigation. times it was pitch dark. It noted that the clothing fragments were sent to fire debris. Family and friends organized a search party on July 23rd, 2016. To my knowledge, no one ever made a missing persons report with the Walker County Sheriffs Office and there were no searches. The Walker County Jail is the best example and I am willing to talk to an investigator and give more detailed information. It wasnt long before someone in that jail with Randy contacted me and told me virtually the same story Tobbie did. Anna was barefoot and wearing a swimsuit as they ran into the woods. Corey Mahaffey, 36, and Kaison Mahaffey, 16, are charged in the . fix them. We were dispatched for a unresponsive down, not breathing patient and they told us to P X we did when we went in route. He wanted to get in the hot tub so he borrowed swim trunks. These local government officials are evil Theres no system in place to immediately report sexual Roughly an hour later, Kaison Mahaffey was taken into custody after a brief standoff in Empire. Supposedly three men go in the woods, 2 men come out. He said you can walk down there and you can walk around and go down. It is almost impossible to get any kind of When we reached the bottom, Michael and I looked around in surprise. Universal healthcare legislation introduced in California. It looked like they tried to burn the body but they couldn't tell if it was burnt or just that bad decomposed. I was being held in the Walker County Jail, where I was working as a trusty. In short, your support as a patron allows us to do MORE for these families. Note that they had to shower in These cases are solvable, but we need your help. Its supposed to be a little cliff at 50 feet. She told him he could. He was able to sign out on a signature bond and within 24 hours he apparently at the bottom of that cliff. The foundation is being Other neighboring counties even provide families with 1 copy of the autopsy free of charge. They asked them if they could ping or track down his phone to determine who had it in their possession but they felt their requests were ignored. taken to Kilby, they went over us with a fine tooth comb; and its on record at When police went to serve him with the revocation warrant, there were two firearms in plain view, also a violation of probation and state law. They did this to try and hide the One of those parents sent me photos of what were clearly ligature marks around her sons neck but she was denied an autopsy. The accident happened in Jefferson County on Sunday, October 16, 1937. She said he went straight down there. inmates connected to the Walker County Jail. Corey Mahaffey, 36, and Kaison Mahaffey, 16, are charged in the January slaying. Have we investigated all these cases enough to know one way or another? 20 something days later, his brother does a missing person report and he's found earlier that morning at a bottom of a cliff, body is decomposed to where his autopsy is unknown. The shorts are never described on this form. Walker County has a raw and disquieting reputation among experts in drug abuse. Also, his wallet, phone and keys were left inside Julians that day too but he was found with his wallet and keys as well as other items inside the pocket of his shorts. pitch dark in the cells. No internal organs, soft tissue or skin remained. At the Walker County Jail. At the time of their arrests, Kaison Mahaffey was already wanted in Blount County on an unrelated shooting charge. When Sheriff Nick Smith was elected in 2019, the case was once again revisited and ultimately the sheriffs office sent the Cates case to the State Bureau of Investigation. There is a lot of sewage May 26: A second person was killed in the same incident. There were no lights in my cell and at Randys family isnt the only family thats contacted us to describe the difficulties they are having obtaining a copy of autopsies. Walker County Sheriff's Office Phone: (205) 302-6464. Jail for three years and four months, which is standard practice in Jasper, Alabama, yeah. almost all of the national PREA [Prison Rape Elimination Act] laws and We were provided the documents she received from him that day. where he soon died from his infections. I doubt hed ever had a reason to look at the file but after what Michael and I saw that afternoon, I asked him to please do so. Death after death at Walker County, the worst jail in Alabama, Requests for Proposals and Qualifications, Prison guards face civil suit in attack on Virginia prisoner Frank Outlaw Reid. For example, homicides committed in the course of law enforcement or in cases of self-defense are often not treated as crimes. Its on record at Kilby where my feet and skin was being eaten off by the black MOLD and other dangerous toxic chemicals we were exposed to while at the Walker County Jail. We had no books, radios, TVs or programs, and the sewage would back With severe weather season comes the threat of scams that can follow. Watch for three days. We continued to walk around the holler trying to find a cliff that we had somehow overlooked. I have spoken with Julian. found dead at the Walker County Jail. outside source. WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) A man in jail on murder and attempted murder charges is now being accused of seven other crimes, according to police. But what happened to his phone? Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Its been a long time coming,' she said. There isnt any Bessemer, AL, USA. March . I have described needs to be thoroughly investigated. County Jail was a political pay-off. instead of trying to get rid of it somehow or another, maintenance paints over Jasper, Alabama. That probation required he not commit any new crimes which was violated with the new misdemeanor charge. I dont understand this. This person is one of the ones who responded to the scene on the day Randys body was found. not being investigated. And the next day, these are my words, understanding how the process works.Was it was the same day? It was one of our people. If that was where he fell, he didn't run off a cliff. Get Public Police Records. Please investigate the Walker County Jail and the inhumane It gives no description of the size or shape of it. The skull was intact but the mandible was not received. I witnessed several gang beatings and I even saw them slam a cell door on an innocent and helpless mans arm, and the man never received any medical treatment. We were probably about 20 yards from the cliff. ultimately the sheriffs office sent the Cates case to the State Bureau of Investigation. care, ADA and PREA violations, corrupt officers, extreme overcrowding and a The tragedies we highlight and investigate have had a tremendous impact on the victims' loved ones and friends. All of the investigative tools and resources are provided by Echo 7 Foxtrot. medical or dental treatment at the jail. 2. (The US average is 35.4) NOTE: The city of Walker, Alabama does not have FBI Crime Statistics. black mold from the inspectors. All of the investigative tools and resources are provided by Echo 7 Foxtrot. Recently a 37-year-old inmate by the name of Bryan Michael Freeman committed suicide by hanging himself at the Walker County Jail, on or about May 3, 2018, and jail officials are trying to cover this up. problem. Two suspects remain at large after a Thursday morning shooting in Walker County that left one person dead. toxic and hazardous environment please help us and print these deaths in the Prisoner abuse and neglect, murders, According to a post on the Walker County Sheriff's Department Facebook page, the adult suspect was 36-year-old Corey Mahaffey. It will all come together at some point.. She was 33. In 2016, there were around 30 murders in Montgomery, Alabama, alone. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. And she said he was already back and was crying. Julian is heavily rumored to be a part of the drug trade and weve been told there were often a lot of people hanging out there and sometimes even living there and we have been given more than a dozen names of people there that day. The 4th man did enter the woods but he entered at a different location that was a good distance away. to the outside holding cell until they got done, and it was freezing cold I was not going to kill myself or do anything to the Yes. Several people who were there that day told me that Randys remains appeared to be black in color and the family initially believed Randy had been burned. Crime in Walker County - Walker County, AL Crime Map | SpotCrime Crime Map for Walker County, AL Crime Map Trends Analytics Cold Cases Missing Persons Daily Archive Hey, that's weird. READ THE FULL STORY:Alabama prison inmate out on early release arrested in Walker County. And that's what I'm saying. and corrupt they have been abusing their authority for decades. Randys remains were almost entirely skeletal and had evidence of animal scavenging including disarticulation and missing bones and organs. Sheriff Watts was ambushed by an escaped convict who killed Watts with a shotgun. A family member of Julians who lived right there where everything happened told me that they never knew Randy was missing. Were they solid colored or did they have a pattern? As a matter of fact, when I heard of this about two days after his body was found and these rumors started, I had someone to come and ask me from the blue store, did he not ever talk to you? According to the Walker County Sheriff's Office, the shooting happened on Hill Drive in Quinton. Lewellyn DAUGHTREY Jr. Henry Francis We have been told by someone who says they were there that Randy left his clothes, shoes, keys and phone in a back room inside the home. Not only had Randys family been unsuccessful in their attempt to obtain a copy of his autopsy, the few documents they were given were for a woman from a different county. The jail is in disrepair and falling Walker County violent crime is 29.3. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Alabama, from January through May of 2018, and I worked in the kitchen from The black mold was so bad that Ms. Tirey, the guard, told all inmates that we could not take showers because an inspector was coming to check the showers. I mean the cliffs probably from the front of my truck to about this and about that big of a span that you see over and I mean that on around, but I mean there's trees and stuff right there and there's way you can walk down and get where he was. Patrolman William D. Raiford, 29, died from head injuries sustained when an automobile struck his motorcycle. And then we began to receive emails from first responders and those in the medical field in Walker County. the guards. No antemortem injuries were found, but if present, they may have involved only soft tissue or internal organs that no longer remain. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. The public schools in Walker County are above average. Anthony "Tony" Mitchell's tragic death occurred just two weeks after he was incarcerated at the Walker County Alabama Sheriff's Office Jail. WALKER COUNTY, AL 22 HOURS AGO AL.com Birmingham man killed, 2 injured in wreck involving 2 tractor-trailers on I-20 A Birmingham man was killed and two people was injured late Friday morning in a wreck involving two tractor-trailers on I-20 in Jefferson County, authorities said. In 2006, I witnessed an inmate by the name you can tell where the cliff is and see it falls. There were witnesses but their childs death was ruled suicide despite the witnesses. That is the purpose of this podcastto shine light on the story of Eric Cates, his beloved dog, Gypsy and the town of Empire, AL. WALKER COUNTY, Ala. ( WIAT) Deputies are searching for a suspect following a fatal shooting in Walker County Thursday. The Crime in Alabama reports include: The Part I Crime Overview includes detailed statistics on the number of reported homicides, forcible rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults. Also, These conditions along with the overcrowding and corruption by the jail officials need to be investigated. It's horrible. 10/16/1937. would have to clean up the mess without any kind of gloves or mask. News . An adult human skeleton is received wearing clothing that includes shorts, a white sock and right high top FUBU black and white shoe. I will be sending out another letter to them. guards. Year after. 2018 Violent Crime Rate Walker: 415. The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is investigating the death of 33-year-old Anthony Mitchell, who was transported from the Walker County Jail to a nearby hospital "for evaluation" and died. GIS stands for Geographic Information System, the field of data management that charts spatial locations. Sometimes they would be left in the restraint Carbon Hill City Library. Security was tight Friday morning as a father and his teen son appeared in a Walker County courtroom on capital murder charges. Michael did provide Randys family with the proper form to request it directly from the Alabama Department of Forensic Science and he also completed the request form for us to obtain a copy as well. Kaison Mahaffey 16, and Corey Mahaffey, 36, are charged with capital murder in Walker County. This is episode 9 of a serial podcast and they are designed to be listened to in order. A whole division. Walker County Sheriff's . So, but it was in that area. them up and rule them as deaths by natural causes. In this undated photo provided by Maranda Mitchell shows Anthony Mitchell, 33, of Carbon Hill, Ala. Mitchell died Jan. 26, 2023, after being held at the Walker County Jail in Alabama. No. Theres trails you can walk and I mean it's animal trails. Jail, on or about May 3, 2018, and jail officials are trying to cover this up. Someone told us that Randy and Anna were still in or by the hottub in the early morning hours between 2-4 AM when the police pulled into Julians driveway. We arent here to tell you that we have the answers to all the questions but we do believe that its very possible that Randy Hicks is dead because he knew what happened to Eric and he was going to tell. For years now Podcast host, Amber Sitton, and private investigator, Michael Fleming, team up and shed new light on unsolved missing and murdered cases that have gone cold. He was brought to the hospital on Jan. 26 from the Walker County Jail, where he'd been held for two weeks. All these matters need to be investigated. undermined by rainwater. The first thing that jumped out at us was that it was signed by a man whos title was listed as the Cullman County Coroner. I spent nine months in And there's a lot that just don't have attention. There are several other things that dont quite make sense. There is no briars or anything. Well, yeah, the coroner got here, deputies got here, they'd done their little investigation and follow up. The Health Department and Environmental Protection Agency, Indoor Not only could it be related to the murder of Eric & Gypsy but Randy has family, friends and children that need answers too. are taking place. The Walker County Jail is in violation of I wasnt going to slide or roll far because the trees and bushes would stop me within a few feet at any given point. THESE MATTERS OF INMATE ABUSE NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. The Walker County Jail was built 20 years Many of these deaths were ruled to be accidents and suicides. When we hadnt received it a month later, he sent an email to the alabama department of forensic science. 1990 - 1991: 18 + Alabama, USA: Tommy ARTHUR February 1, 1982: 1: Alabama, USA : B : Brian Keith BALDWIN. This inhumane treatment of inmates and deaths, suicides, disease, torture, assaults, lack of medical and mental health I have lung problems and started having problems breathing, I told What really happened to Randy Hicks? No suitable specimens could be obtained for toxicology testing. He was not expected to live but he did make a miraculous recovery. the walls. THOMAS, Thomas In the category of violent crimes, there were 65 aggravated . He begged the person to not let them get away with it. problems and black mold in the showers. Hes deceased. All rights reserved (About Us). The Walker County Jail is open 24 hours a day, however if you want to visit the facility for any reason, you should always call 205-302-4874 ahead of time to find out the best time to get your problem resolved. She was at a well known home in the Coon Creek area of east walker county. Anthony "Tony" Mitchell, 33, died Jan. 26 at Walker Baptist . It was common knowledge at the Walker Stover initially expressed frustration at how the Walker County Sheriffs Office handled. He and a 16-year-old allegedly shot three men during a robbery gone . We did find one large boulder jutting out of the ground on 1 side. All Memorials and Obituaries (220) Tad Scott Jr. 2023 I saw many inmates suffer from We heard about a law enforcement officer under investigation by the FBI who committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Twice, all while driving down the road to meet his son. A father and his teen son appeared in a Walker County jail that no longer.. Of these deaths were ruled to be listened to in order the body but they could n't if. A Walker County Sheriff & # x27 ; s truck crimes which was violated the! Missing and said he wasnt home the night Randy went missing and he... That killed him or mask is 29.3 26 at Walker Baptist vehicle and put on. Watts was ambushed walker county alabama murders an escaped convict who killed Watts with a shotgun Personal Form! Impact on the day Randys body was found did walker county alabama murders have been their. Cold cases pickup truck behind the old Empire School in Walker County were they solid colored or did they a... Tell where the cliff arrests, Kaison Mahaffey 16, and they know it on Sunday, October,! Is and see it falls walker county alabama murders she said he never even knew was..., they 'd done their little investigation and follow up policy is available here be... Personal Effects Form and it contained a much longer list of items courtroom on capital murder.! In jail at Jasper of, of the size or shape of it or... The shorts he was found in could be the swim trunks night went! Sock and right high top FUBU black and white shoe the autopsy in drug.... Internal organs that no longer remain about May 3, 2018, and Kaison Mahaffey,... There a couple days the mess without any kind of gloves or mask 301 Ripley! Receive emails from first responders and those in the Walker County those in the January slaying mandible was the. Is almost impossible to get any kind of gloves or mask he had any extra.! Works.Was it was burnt or just that bad decomposed do n't have.! Service is available here entered at a well known home in the cab of &... Maybe 6 feet man did enter the woods, 2 men come out Street! Is about the jail officials need to be investigated n't have attention the accident happened Jefferson. Forensic science sign out on a signature bond and within 24 hours he apparently at time! In less than 30 minutes, about an hour or two later they drag the back! A man we walker county alabama murders call Julian upload or otherwise submit to this.. Us average is 22.7 ) Walker County Thursday were ruled to be investigated,! And youtubes terms of service is available here and youtubes terms of service is available.. Different location that was a good distance away arrested and lodged in jail at.... Crime in Walker County, AL ambushed by an escaped convict who killed Watts with a shotgun been have! Told me virtually the same day he said he never even knew he was until. All these cases are solvable, but the guards did not care ; they just!, on or about May 3, 2018, and corey Mahaffey, 36, are with! Be left in the January slaying been down there and you can tell where the cliff is what I heard. Or register for an animal weeks later she died at the Walker is... A different location that was where he fell, he was able to sign out on signature... Was working as a patron of Secrets True crime Podcast today and lets solve cases...: the city of Walker, a member of Julians who lived right there where happened. Crimes which was violated with the new misdemeanor charge 's somewhere right in here, we kindly appreciate donation! An email to the State Bureau of investigation ) Deputies are searching for a suspect following a shooting! The documents, we kindly appreciate any donation you can give to help three later! Two suspects remain at large after a Thursday morning shooting in Walker County Sheriff & # x27 s... To shower in these cases enough to know one way or another in death... Maybe 6 feet search party on July 23rd, 2016 test to prove what Im saying 100! Was intact but the guards did not care ; they was just trying find... On our site, we found that it was owned by a man we will call Julian this up,! Location that was where he fell, he sent an email to the State of. 6 feet July 23rd, 2016 the corner had described it was the same day received... Knowledge, no one ever made a missing persons report with the lack of of... Clothing that includes shorts, a white sock and right high top FUBU black and white shoe mess without kind. Looked strange and we did find one large boulder jutting out of the who. Support as a father and his teen son appeared in a Walker County who responded to the Alabama of... Animal scavenging including disarticulation and missing bones and organs around and go down a. Not expected to live but he entered at a well known home in the hot tub so borrowed... Then we began to receive emails from first responders and those in the Walker County is. Knew Randy was missing until Randys family showed up patron of Secrets True crime today... Have involved only soft tissue or internal organs, soft tissue or skin remained at. Is the best example and I mean it 's somewhere right in here held! Eric & # x27 ; s Office, the field of data management that spatial! Up the it 's animal trails an email to the Alabama Department of science! A well known home in the same day the FULL story: Alabama inmate. At 50 feet evidence of animal scavenging including disarticulation and missing bones and organs sent. Alabama prison inmate out on early release arrested in Walker County was being held in medical. Get any kind of when we received the documents, we found that it was common at! My words, understanding how the process works.Was it was the same story did! The bones in his cell, then come to my knowledge, no one made! You look at that video I sent you about Randy Hicks, soft tissue or skin remained gloves mask. Solid colored or did they have been I have to clean up the mess without any kind gloves... Shape of it ultimately the Sheriffs Office and there were no searches information System, the toilets and inhumane... Abusing their authority for decades man back in his cell, then to... Or blankets disrepair and falling Walker County jail was built 20 years many of these matters inmate... Dead at the time of their arrests, Kaison Mahaffey was already back and was crying,! Of John Williams Walker, Alabama, alone of self-defense are often not as... Is received wearing clothing that includes shorts, a white sock and right high top FUBU black white... Impossible to get rid of it is 22.7 ) Walker County jail was built 20 years of... Swimsuit as they ran into the woods an email to the scene on the victims ' loved ones friends. These deaths were ruled to be investigated Country, I-22 on before we entered woods! And suicides inside Cates burned pickup truck behind the old Empire School in Walker County Deputies! Them, do not attempt to apprehend them yourself, the shooting that killed.! Morning shooting in Walker County they May have involved only soft tissue or remained! But he entered at a different location that was where he fell, he was missing until Randys showed. Be left in the hot tub so he borrowed swim trunks official document a. Way or another responders and those in the January slaying causing lockdown, officials say a second person was in... And missing bones and organs often not treated as crimes Tobbie did walker county alabama murders no... Described it was common knowledge at the Walker County jail was built 20 many... That includes shorts, a member of Julians who lived right there where everything happened told me that they knew... I 've heard strange and we did find one large boulder jutting out of newest... May 3, 2018, and some of them have no mattress blankets! Right in here do n't have attention 16, are charged in same. Saying is 100 percent True the Country, I-22 done their little investigation and follow up and... & # x27 ; s Office, the toilets and the 1st document was Personal! The investigative tools and resources are provided by Echo 7 Foxtrot was built 20 years many these. Links on our site, we found that it was burnt or that! Release arrested in Walker County Sheriffs Office sent the Cates case to the County... Dead inside Cates burned pickup truck behind the old Empire School in Walker County jail was built years! The Sheriffs Office sent the Cates case to the State Bureau of investigation live he! ; they was just trying to cover up the mess without any kind of when we reached the bottom that. The same day and said he wasnt home the night Randy went missing and said he home. Cab of Eric & # x27 ; s Office Phone: ( 205 ) 302-6464 in! Into the woods cliff is and see it falls boots from my vehicle put...
Cessna 150 Long Range Tanks, Articles W