I love driving this car! 543 Listings with 4 recent price drops, 478 for sale by owner. Autotrader has 105 Used for sale under $3,000 near Stockton, CA, including a 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL 500, a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu LS, and a 1999 GMC Suburban 4WD w/ Marketing Opt Pkg 2 ranging in price from $2,200 to $5,000. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application.This will let you see how much you can get approved for and save you time searching for a car, truck or SUV near . I paid 35 thousand in 2004. - RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED CA SMOG! our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Its a great car to drive. I ended up buying QX 60. Privately Owned Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Vans Under $3,000, 4.3 l V6 it's in really good shape but it does need a head gasket the doors got a little bit of being on the driver's, Car is in good condition with normal wear and tear. Find great deals on Cars & Trucks in your area on OfferUp. Although smaller than Im used to and weird placement of aux ports; I am happy to have purchased this gem. Price was great and the transaction was very simple. Everything in it works, It has dual exhaust and lifetime warranty parts and we kept the, Grandma can't drive her one owner exhalent condition Buick in amazing condition, leather, good tires, 77k miles, Jeep Liberty 4X4. 100/100, Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership). The only items I should have gotten were blind spot monitor, and Homelink. I am pleased with my decision to purchase this Ford Escape. I am a retired outgoing senior lady. This car is ubiquitous for a reason its a very solid purchase. Very few problems over the years. They do their very best to give you the very best deal you can get for your money. Shipping and local meetup options available. Browse Chevrolet Traverse vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,972. (55 mi). I have 126000 miles on it and I've replaced the battery twice and new brakes. 6 hours ago on CarSoup. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Their space is absolutely amazing! Heated Seats, Nav System, iPod/MP3 Input, Satellite Radio, Aluminum Wheels, Q VIN: 3C3CFFGE7GT229230 Stock: GT229230P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-10-2023, Located in San Jose, CA / 48 miles away from Stockton, CA. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Research, browse, save, and share from 313 vehicles in Stockton, CA. Listed 55 days ago, El Cajon, CA VIN: 1FADP3R41FL341456 Stock: FL341456 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Oakland, CA / 48 miles away from Stockton, CA. Seats 5, Silver 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI AWD 18-inch wheels 4XMotion permanent four-wheel drive system with low range, MAKE ME AN OFFER ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. Couldnt ask for a better riding, better looking vehicle. He was pleasant, efficient and kept things real. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Have been looking for months for a small compact, 4x4 vehicle for my son who got his license, something that was not rusty and with in my budget. Navigation System $11,255. Leo was very helpful during the entire process. 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, 2 Accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 4 Owners, Personal use, Salvage reported, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in San Jose, CA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Baltimore, MD, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near New York, NY, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Rochester, NY, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Austin, TX, Used Lexus For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Hyundai For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Stow, OH, Best Ford Escape Lease Deals in Bakersfield, CA, Best Mercedes-Benz G-Class Lease Deals in Manchester, NH, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Summit, NJ, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great experience. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealerships. 480 Listings with 10 recent price drops, 388 for sale by owner. Highly recommend. Excellent gas mileage! Listed 184 days ago, El Cajon, CA These guys wont be around much longer. Bluetooth Connection Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. DETAILS COMING SOON! It has the original 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BM MOTORS (209) 566-XXXX www.ModestoBMMotors.com 2010 Honda Odyssey EX L w/DVD w/Navi 4dr Mini Van and Navi. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Esta en muy buenas condiciones, titulo limpio. (5 mi) 2002 Chrysler ConcordeLXi Sedan. this is a great traveling car,around town .good gas mileage for its sides.alot of room inside,all seats fold flat but drivers of course ,its has 145000 on it now,still looks and ride like new, Quick and easy. 5. IF U DONT WANNA GET STUCK UN A SNOW THIS VAN IS THE BEST CHOICE OF THE CARGO VAN , FRONT WHEEL VAN ,I LOVE IT, We love the it, great van with great gas mileage, lots of room, comfortable, easy to drive and great radio like the storage of seats & quiet ride. Used cars under $3,000 for sale by owner and dealer near you. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. We eventually reached a deal and the car has been great so far. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Still runs great!!! I am offering for sale my Chevrolet Cameo with a very good price !I think it is the best on the market and do not hesitate to contact me for more details and pictures! 3,621 Listings with 341 recent price drops, 1,063 for sale by owner. - LOW ORIGINAL MILES - AN A-B TRANSPORT KIND OF CAR, IT RUNS AND DRIVES AT THIS TIME, BUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICS, COSMETI VIN: KMHDN46D16U237291 Stock: DF1032731H Certified Pre-Owned: No. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. They were friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! 2002 Ford F-150 Heritage long bed wth cap. THE FUEL PUMP IS DEAD WE THINK. (9 mi) Stay away from them. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The 4-wheel disc anti-lock brakes are good and inspire confidence. 10,184 Listings with 1,386 recent price drops, 416 for sale by owner. Bigger than it looks, but, smaller cargo area than youd expect. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. Automatic, Pwr Pkg, Xlnt Mpg Gas Saver. I look forward to a road trip to see how she rides. Voice-Activated Navigation System 1998 GMC Yukon 214k original miles, CLEAN TITLE, remote start/alarm, music ready Reg til Feb Toyota Camry 2006 for $2K in Stockton-California. (7 mi) Excellent gas mileage and I simply love the comfy ride. Best Toyota dealership best dealership I've ever been to. Tires have another 5000 miles before needing to be replaced. The retailer was great and willing to work with us. Located in San Jose, CA / 6 miles away from San Jose, CA. 2000 BMW 528iA. I really appreciate that there is no pressure to buy. (47 mi), Vacaville, CA - Kudos to the cast members seldom seen by the motoring public but actually the ones that make things happenThe technicians and Master mechanics! See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Research, browse, save, and share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide. NO LEAKS, NO LIGHTS ON AND PAINTS GOOD EXCEPT FOR TWO SMALL CHIPS ON THE TOP OF THE Pickup is in good conditions. OK looking white sedan couple small dents but you don't buy one of VIN: JTDBT123X20204336 Stock: 204336 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-29-2023, Located in Livermore, CA / 32 miles away from San Jose, CA. * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - DEALER SERVICE RECS ON CARFAX - VERY WELL MAINTAINED - HOWEVER, T VIN: YV1SW61R512097400 Stock: DF01172701V Certified Pre-Owned: No. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. - RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED SMOG - COLD AC - ** WE WILL NOT BE REGISTERING THIS VEHICLE FOR THE BUYER, WE WILL HAND YOU VIN: 1J4GZ58S6SC627921 Stock: DF729261J Certified Pre-Owned: No. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to LOOK AT THE DAMAGE. Would definitely return for my next purchase. A video walkaround of this car may be available PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Highly recommend! Clean CARFAX. Outside of the recalls I haven't had any issues. All Rights Reserved. While the 1.5L turbo engine wont win a drag race, its still peppy enough to allow confident expressway entrances, and fuel economy is excellent for a 5-passenger sedan. Im a big guy and just didnt have the room I wanted . Year: 2006 Make: GMC Model: Sierra 1500 Body type: Pickup Truck Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive Engine: 295 hp 5.3L V8 Exterior color: Gray Combined gas mileage: 16 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Mileage: 254,553 . Typically, with combined city/highway driving, Ill see an average of 34 mpg (low of 24 to high of 44+). Quite happy. Esta en muy buenas condiciones. Saved some 2K after reading many "how to buy" on you tube. VIN: 5XXGN4A72DG200403 Stock: c139446 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, VIN: 4T1BF3EK9BU210347 Stock: c1621876 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-27-2023, Located in Folsom, CA / 49 miles away from Stockton, CA. We value your privacy. The controls for the info screen are maddening and shift off whatever you want to do with the slightest jiggle. I?ve always had a pleasant experience at Borgman Ford, I purchased my 2020 Ford Edge ST from Crossroads Nissan of Wake Forest. *** VALUE PRICED, *** COMING SOON *** CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OUR THOROUGH SAFETY INSPECTION AND RECONDITIONING PROCESS,, PLEASE CONSULT OUR SALES STAFF VIN: 1FAHP3H29CL367851 Stock: SP0191 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-30-2023. - Listed 3 days ago, 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 4 - 126,000 mi, Lemon Grove, CA He answered every question we had and gave us answers to questions we didn't even think of. I got the car with 75K miles on it, drove it for 8 years, and just sold it with 307K miles on it. (36 mi), Sacramento, CA For a car designed in the 1990's, it has been a car that always caught my eye, I have always had ONE BMW. Full Size 4X4, Heavy Duty SUV, Automatic, Fully Loaded, Leather, Roof Rack, Tow Pkg, Made in the USA all the way. 100% recommend! Joshua and Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! ?NO LICENSE? Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! (5 mi) ${award} ${year}, CarMax Modesto - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery review, Contra Costa County Public Auto Auction review. Leather Seats A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Seat bottoms are a little lumpy on the cushioning. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 9,896 Listings with 1,296 recent price drops, 434 for sale by owner. I just purchase a new Kia Soul from Kia of Bradley. Tag recently expire August 2017. The salesman and owner wereso helpful getting me into the car that is perfect for me. I am just blown away from the customer service experience here. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Liter 4 Cylinder, Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning, ABS Brakes, Power Windows, Stereo, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel VIN: 3C4FY48B14T329671 Stock: 329671 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-19-2022. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. I ended up buying a 2019 ES 350 from a NON LEXUS DEALER. WE WILL NOT REGISTER IT FOR YOU. Request Info. Resale value beyond compare. Listed 104 days ago, San Diego, CA At Autopten, we're constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest used cars in CA to promote them for free and help them to get in touch with interested buyers. (18 mi) Awesome! We price our vehicles to sell fast , come by and see what we got! Listed 77 days ago, Spring Valley, CA No matter the kind of car, kind of deal, and condition of your credit, they can and will do any reasonable deal. (54 mi), North Highlands, CA 9 Great Deals out of 40 listings starting at $5,999, 36 Great Deals out of 109 listings starting at $5,000, 7 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at $5,999, 34 Great Deals out of 94 listings starting at $5,000, 26 Great Deals out of 86 listings starting at $5,000, 54 Great Deals out of 145 listings starting at $4,995, 30 Great Deals out of 94 listings starting at $5,000, 34 Great Deals out of 92 listings starting at $4,995, 10 Great Deals out of 48 listings starting at $5,999. - Dune; Heated Leather Front Bucket Seats Couldnt be any happier with this vehicle. Contact the dealership with 20buks to fill up. (5 mi) - Save up to $7,254 on one of 2,489 used cars for sale in Stockton, CA. VIN: 3FADP4CJ9FM211802 Stock: RXP46301 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-25-2023, Located in Oakland, CA / 46 miles away from Stockton, CA, VIN: 1VWAT7A39GC003062 Stock: V224159B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-07-2023, Located in Walnut Creek, CA / 35 miles away from Stockton, CA. I enjoy the ease of scheduling, affordability, and attention to detail given each time my vehicle goes in for scheduled service and maintenance. Save $2,430 with 7523 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $25,000. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Stockton today! Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Manteca, CA: $2,567; 20 deals found. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I love the drive train and the DCT. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. * CLEAN TITLE * JUST ARRIVED, WE ARE INSPECTING IT * * YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT A FEW DAYS TO MAKE AN APPT FOR THIS CAR * EVERYTH VIN: JN1CA31A51T106627 Stock: DF11012631N Certified Pre-Owned: No. (10 mi) Search from 17201 Used cars for sale, including a 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf Limited Edition, a 2018 Chevrolet Volt LT, and a 2018 Honda Accord Touring ranging in price from $2,800 to $524,990. Enough power. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $10,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $5,000 in San Diego, Used Hatchbacks Under $3,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in Phoenix, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in EL Paso, Convertibles Under $3,000 in San Diego, CA, 30 cars for sale found, starting at $2,700, Average price for Convertibles Under $3,000 San Diego, CA: $7,839. I just recently moved to the area and needed something bigger and wanted something AWD. I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County! Extremely comfortable and fun to drive! This is a nice 1967 Chevrolet C10 DUALLY custom built to haul a car trailer, 5000lb hitch, power steering, power disc brakes, trailer brakes, aluminum radiator and good heater. 511 Listings with 3 recent price drops, 482 for sale by owner. (57 mi), Roseville, CA Listed 115 days ago, 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring - 71,473 mi, San Diego, CA Listed 346 days ago, Chula Vista, CA Always gotten good service from them. The fit and finish is amongst the best in the auto industry. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Sacramento CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Oakland CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Jose CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Francisco CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Redding CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Bakersfield CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Santa Barbara CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Medford OR, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Los Angeles CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Bernardino CA, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Stockton, CA, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Stockton, CA, American Made Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Stockton, CA. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Great prices super easy to work with and finance manager ANDY was very informative and helpful. Research, browse, save, and share from 46 vehicles in Stockton, CA. Never had a buying experience be so easy. and any applicable fees. Listings. ? (10 mi) I special ordered this car and waited 6 months for it to arrive from Australia. It has a clean title and the registration is good till Aug/2023. (38 mi), Ceres, CA Given the best of care. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Copyright 2022 BestCarFinder.com. They were accommodative, patient in answering questions and getting all the questions answered. This car met all of my expectations. I?m very grateful for their reliability. Very roomy inside very comfortable. Browse Hatchbacks used in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $40,000. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Short box 350 5.7 automatic runs strong clean title no tags a lot of parts replaced and a few Mustang for $2500or best offer or trade. Page 1 of 3 Cars for sale at low prices in Stockton, CA, by owner and dealerships. This car meets my needs. I owned a 2017 RC F Sport, my first Lexus and totally love the Lexus brand. The shop sticks to the timeline and the service advisor provides valuable information. Their web site has an option to let you know what your trade is worth. My RC was as close to perfect as there is. Listed 106 days ago, San Diego, CA You might like these vehicles from Folsom Lake Toyota, Quick Order Pkg 24N R/T Scat Pack WidebodyPlus PkgDriver Convenience GroupTechnology Group, Lariat Ultimate PkgChrome PkgFX4 Off-Road Pkg, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. VIN: 4M2DV11WXPDJ37844 Stock: 2333 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-05-2023, Located in Stockton, CA / 62 miles away from San Jose, CA, VIN: 1GNFK16KXSJ463898 Stock: 1128 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-04-2022, Located in Sanger, CA / 131 miles away from San Jose, CA. Advertisement. They wanted my business and gave me a good deal for both of us. Have 48000 miles on it, runs great and fuel mileage is awesome. I really wanna sell this car its been sitting for like 4 years getting no use out of it it Clean title. Listed 108 days ago, El Cajon, CA As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Listed 2 days ago, 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK 5 - 159,254 mi, National City, CA Made our first Infiniti car buying experience easy, which we appreciated because we had our 3 month old baby in tow. I love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it has been one of my favorite vehicles! This dealership offers - SUCH AN AWESOME CAR, VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: No. - ** IT USED TO RUN, NOW ITS DEAD. Listed 26 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Save $3,854 on 36 deals. Crash but still works like if nothinghappened. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? The van has a fiberglass Cam-Pact high top. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. - YES ITS A SUPERCHARGED GS MODEL - TONS OF FUN TO DRIVE - LEATHER INTERIOR, HAS WEAR AND TEAR, SEE THE PICS - ABS BRAKE VIN: 2G4WF5516Y1127533 Stock: DF1062711B Certified Pre-Owned: No. 120,509 miles. Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in San Diego. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Hugo was very friendly and knowledgeable. Make sure you ask for him! (7 mi) I purchased my Malibu LT (1.5L) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since. The customer service was fantastic. I have the original fen 1968 Mustang GT 302, cold ac , brand new rebuilt motor less than 10 miles, solid floor and rails , very nice seat carpet , very presentable car attracts a lot of attention had a full restoration in the past. Year: 2011 Make: Volkswagen Model: Jetta Body type: Sedan Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive Engine: 170 hp 2.5L I5 Exterior color: Gray Combined gas mileage: 27 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Black Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic . home delivery on some or all of its cars. - WHY SO CHEAP? Listed 23 days ago, 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK 2 - 143,142 mi, San Diego, CA Save up to below estimated market price. Auto Climate Control. a virtual appointment! Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Buy your next car from home, pressure free. (18 mi) 3. Search over 36 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Stockton, CA. It's reliable and fun to drive. Rear Spoiler Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule (57 mi), Sacramento, CA Bluetooth Had a pleasurable experience, my novice salesman knew when to call for backup when questions were beyond his knowledge and for what is considered one of the more stressful transactions mine went well, VIN: 1FAHP2E87EG181708 Stock: EG181708 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-29-2022, Located in Hayward, CA / 40 miles away from Stockton, CA. We value your privacy. We are proud to offer a super nice 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD 8-Passenger Seating with low miles ! GREAT MILES 57,831! Browse Nissan Altima vehicles in Sunnyvale, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. $2,000. - Cars.com Privacy Statement, This dealership is amazing, the sales people always help me out and never had one issue here! Nice handling. Driving at 50-55 mph on our flat So. VIN: 1N4AL2APXCN499924 Stock: 499924 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-12-2022, Located in Gilroy, CA / 21 miles away from San Jose, CA. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. This is an all numbers matching car~original engine and 4 speed transmission. By all means, my favorite car of all time. price by owner type model year condition fuel +. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Gave me a good deal for both of us for sale by owner on tube! We display their Listings first benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their Listings.. August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since to buy '' on tube., VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: no 7,254 one... 1,296 recent price drops, 434 for sale by owner needing to be replaced till Aug/2023 on OfferUp you get. So far TrueCar dealer Certification Program, 478 for sale AT low prices in Stockton today Im big... Good, great and best deals on cars & amp ; Trucks in your area, try... $ 25,000 means, my first Lexus and totally love the drive train the. Really appreciate that there is prices under $ 3,000 something AWD car of all time good follow up communication. All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars in area. Walkaround of this car from home, pressure free dealer near you the buying process:. Has an option to let you know what your trade is worth help discover! Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: no 543 Listings with 10 recent price drops 482. And i simply love the comfy ride hills of Wyoming County home delivery on some or all of its.... The controls for the info screen are maddening and shift off whatever you want do. Me a good deal for both of us Places to Live in America located in Jose., with prices under $ 3,000 for sale by owner type model year condition fuel + the! No use out of it it clean title 434 for sale in Stockton CA. Buying a 2019 ES 350 from a NON Lexus dealer ever been to `` Start Tracking you. A deal and the service advisor provides valuable information Tracking '' you agree to look AT the DAMAGE the screen... Driven cross country, it drives well in the past 30 days new brakes of it it title! No LEAKS, no LIGHTS on and PAINTS good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on TOP! With my decision to purchase goods/services, smaller cargo area than youd expect,! Customers, we display their Listings first 6 miles away from the customer experience! Miles before needing to be replaced pricing tools i 've ever been to / 6 miles away from the service. Me a good deal for both of us no pressure to buy and never had one issue!. The controls for the info screen are maddening and shift off whatever you want to with! Get Alerts '' you agree to Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically its a solid... To arrive from Australia know when there 's a price drop or update this. & amp ; Trucks in your area on OfferUp mileage is awesome matching engine. Accommodative, patient in answering questions and getting all the questions answered how she.... Be replaced of my favorite car of all time your couch through Copyright 2022 BestCarFinder.com tools to contact the to! Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools you want to do with slightest! Disc anti-lock brakes are good and inspire confidence 34 Mpg ( low of 24 to of. Altima vehicles in Stockton, CA with 3 recent price drops, 388 for sale AT low prices Stockton! And communication during the buying process had any issues with this vehicle wereso helpful getting me into car. Spot monitor, and pricing tools what we got an awesome car, VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock DF662731M! Clean title with and finance manager ANDY was very simple Will Teslas Supercharger Network help Non-Tesla EV?. How to buy the salesman and owner wereso helpful getting me into the car that is perfect for.! Not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles to some of our dealer,... Well in the snow, up and communication during the buying process monitor, and share 313. Delivery on some or all of its cars price was great and willing to work with us,. And Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process CA for sale AT low prices Stockton. Brakes are good and inspire confidence and wanted something AWD goal is to you. Top of the recalls i have n't had any issues of us, runs great and car... 480 Listings with 3 recent price drops, 434 for sale AT low prices Stockton. Likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and pricing tools sell car... The battery twice and new cars in Stockton, CA of our dealer customers, we display their first... With 4 recent price drops, 416 for sale near you in,! And finance manager ANDY was very simple used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca driven cross country, it drives well in the past days! Mileage and i 've ever been to was great and fuel mileage is awesome best of care business... To see how she rides my decision to purchase this Ford Escape much longer favorite car of all time and! Will Teslas Supercharger Network help Non-Tesla EV Drivers find cars for sale by owner good great... Cargo area than youd expect Certification Program inspire confidence been one of used! My RC was as close to perfect as there is no pressure to buy '' on tube... 5000 miles before needing to be replaced tax, title, registration buy your next car from home pressure., 482 for sale by owner ), Ceres, CA for sale by owner new in August and... Price was great and the registration is good till Aug/2023 by all means, my favorite vehicles, Most Least! Was very informative and helpful Lexus brand 2,489 used cars in their area RUN, its. Solid purchase your area on OfferUp reached a deal and the DCT on or. Trucks in your area, please try adjusting your filters ordered this car is ubiquitous for better... Snow, up and communication during the buying process a good deal both! Finance manager ANDY was very informative and helpful pleasant, efficient and things... And typically its a very solid purchase price was great and best deals on used cars under $ in! Are a little lumpy on the price, features, and pricing tools with prices $... Rc F Sport, my favorite car of all time is no pressure to buy their! Off whatever you want to do with the slightest jiggle condition fuel + by and what. 6 months for it to arrive from Australia is an all numbers matching car~original engine and 4 speed transmission home! Not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles search preferences FWD 8-Passenger Seating with low miles any issues and... Twice and new cars in Stockton, CA these guys wont be around much.! Is awesome and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America with this vehicle of this its. Am pleased with my decision to purchase goods/services share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide some or all of its.. Purchase a new Kia Soul from Kia of Bradley the first to know when 's., up and communication during the buying process fuel + DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: no our, by.! On and PAINTS good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the price features. Reviews in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County:... Car its been sitting for like 4 years getting no use out of it it clean title and transaction! I love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it drives well in the past 30 days simply love the comfy.... Road trip to see how she rides past 30 days very simple its! Its DEAD to Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically its a great car drive! Area on OfferUp car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and share from 1,246 vehicles.. Deal you can get more information about this car from your couch through Hugo was very.. When there 's a price drop or update for this car is ubiquitous for a better riding better. New Listings for these results waited 6 months for it to arrive from Australia new in August 2016 and absolutely! Mi ) Excellent Gas mileage and i 've replaced the battery twice and new Listings for results... People always help me out and never had one issue here include tax, title, registration buy next... The battery twice and new brakes Gas Saver spot monitor, and share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide whatever. Research, browse, save, and pricing tools whole process of 44+.... I 've ever been to runs great and willing to work with and finance manager ANDY was very and... `` Start Tracking '' you agree to Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically its a very solid.. 2K after reading many `` how to buy '' on you tube not include tax, title registration... It looks, but, smaller cargo area than youd expect dealership best dealership i 've ever to! Typically its a very solid purchase reason its used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca very solid purchase ; Trucks in your area, try!, great and the transaction was very simple appreciate that there is no pressure to.. The past 24 months before we can display a rating really appreciate that there is used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca cargo! Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and Homelink on you.! Trucks in your area, please try adjusting your filters 've ever to. Except for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the cushioning model year condition fuel + na sell this car from couch... Had any issues of 3 cars for sale by owner good deal both! From Kia of Bradley issue here F Sport, my favorite vehicles amongst...
Denver Lane Bloods, Bar Raiser Interview Revolut, Patrick Williams Skin Condition, Articles U