Any idea where I might find him? Now Diesel won't be able to get to the Great Railway Show, thanks to you three. I needed to be repainted. Are they, Dabio? Thomas: Don't worry, Ashima! Thomas: That's right! The scene changes to Ashima arriving at Maithwaite when Thomas pulls in]. Queen Chrysalis: Ronno and Professor Pericles will also be joining us along with someone I've rescued. Ellie Philips: He does realize that she's a grown mare. Koki: (thinks about it then decided) Okay. Female engine: I'm very sorry. Principal Cinch: Guess we forgot to keep an eye on the timer. I have heard about your work and your team. [Chris and Martin activate creature powers to fight the Dazzlings with Aviva using her extendo arm]. Razer: A journey into the far reaches of your mind. [Connor Lacey motions to Diesel who smirked]. You can come back to Sodor and catch your rail ferry from there! But I'm not the only one here with Vinnie. Martin Kratt: Show us what you're really made of. The scene changes to Robbie pushing his cannon to a spot far behind the turntable]. Twilight Sparkle: I'll be able to get rid of Ashima for good. The Fat Controller: I know that, guys, but Percy will represent Sodor in the Shunting Challenge today. [He blows his whistle and the engines stop]. Philip: If you really wanna go Thomas, all you have to do is put your mind to it. I went to the villains and Diesel to see if they could help but it went wrong and I realized I was wrong to trust them. [Mai looks on with the princesses. Robbie Rotten: That's right. Chris Kratt: But Thomas lost the challenge! The film is produced by HIT Entertainment and animated by Nitrogen Studios. Vinnie: Yeah? Mai Lacey: Oh, my mistake. But you're going to lose. [The scene changes to Twilight walking off to the Dieselworks]. It needs to be bigger. Victor: It's a lot of work to streamlined a steam engine, Gordon. After washing up on the Island of Sodor, they meet Thomas and his friends. [Then Gordon puffs up with The Fat Controller holding the trophy on board]. Gareth Griffiths: Oh, I agree with you, Sam. (To Robbie Rotten) Who's that guy? This is the script for The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas and Friends: The Great Race. Hopefully we're not too late! Sunset Shimmer: (as Nala) Everyone, get back! Especially if Connor's taking a new interest in her. And once a long time ago, I went back across with the other famous engines on Sodor. And it's Thomas! And it looks like Thomas, the late entry tank engine from Sodor, has taken. [Suddenly, Thomas sees one of the flatbeds from earlier on Ashima's track]. The Irelanders and Monsters vs. Aliens is the 1st YIFM/DreamWorks crossover made by Connor Lacey. In fact, we even saw each other during the Wings Around the Globe Rally. (Gordon, James and Diesel laugh). Chris Kratt: Because he has a crush on Rarity. Over there! [Thomas comes rushing in with The Irelanders]. Diesel: Yes way. Dart: Maybe it just sounds like a whistle under here. Percy: No. Ashima: That's true. It's a race! I did it! Human Rainbow Dash: What's taking Gordy so long? Raven Queen: As you are traveling into another realm. Double-D: Thanks for saving the Pokmon. Announcer: And there they go! The atmosphere here is certainly electric. Queen Chrysalis: I need you to tell Diesel 10, 'Arry and Bert that they're going to help us with my plan. She was doing the job that Thomas was meant to be doing! King Sombra: We might as well let him go after that diesel boxcab. (Clarabel opens one eye and then both as Gordon easily catches up with them). I actually think it would be cool. (honks horn) Oop! Trucks and brakevans are arranged on the rails, ready to be shunted into line. Twilight Sparkle: I thought Connor was in love with Ashima. Martin Kratt: Oh, I'm thinking what you're thinking. At last, I, the great Neo Cortex, have you right where I want you.. [And by the next shot, he sees Crash Bandicoot] Dr. Neo Cortex: And now the final blow! So you have to. Connor Lacey: Yeah, so mind your own bee's wax. (honk horn loudly) Does that sound like a steamie's whistle? But why are you asking me that? James Jones: This is way bigger than Pontypandy. Norman Price: Yes. [A signalman does as he says and Raul gets the flatbeds first]. Robbie Rotten: What? Slowly and surely your senses will cease to resist. Goofs There are a few mistakes shown in the credits: Thomas: The Shunting Challenge? James: Oh, no! Torunn: She must've thought you were being serious. (chuckles), [Robbie whistles again, click his fingers and his bulldozer moves automatically towards Connor], [Robbie turn the remote many times until he got it the right way round since he learned his mistake]. Connor Lacey: You heard about us from England, are you? Announcer: What an amazing finish, folks! Flying Scotsman: That's because on the mainland, Twilight, there's no coal and water between London and Scotland which is long distances. Big deal! Tubb: I'm Tubb. I must find an outfit suitable for this occasion. Lizzie Sparkes: But what's the point, Philip? None of his wheels were damaged. Even that diesel shorty is worse. Axel: To the Great Railway Show, of course! Gordon: Yes, Thomas. Next to him, we have Spencer and just listen to the local fans go wild. Arnold McKinley: He's already damaged, Pinkie. Either these trucks are a lot lighter than they look or else they're moving by themselves! (whistles), [Flying Scotsman puffs out of the station to the mainland and the title reads; The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas & Friends: The Great Race. It was hilarious. Here are all the promo images from the followup series "The Adventure Continues". Shooting Star: Well, I'm going to win mine. You can help too! Captain Jake: Yeah, they mistook Thomas for Diesel and made him crash. Slash: What I cannot believe is that Thomas jump the Vicarstown bridge like that! Gordon! Flying Scotsman: Good luck, little brother. And also there's something I came to tell you about. Aviva Corcovado: Well, it's good to know that some of us are from different countries. Why would Sir Topham Hatt want to a little tank engine like you to the Great Railway Show? Only it got on his chocolate bar as well. One time, as I recall, Canterlot High and Crystal Prep came together but they were firm rivals. [The Fat Controller look at his reflection in the trophy and the scene changes to Henry, Percy and Philip talking]. It's us! I wish I could just shoot him out of the challenge. Ashima: Thomas, are you any good at shunting and sorting out trucks? The Fat Controller: But Thomas, you can't take part now. The DVD was going to be released for a theatrical release in the UK and Australia in 2020, however it was cancelled due to concerns regarding COVID-19. The festivities are interrupted by an invasion of monsters commanded by the broken-horned unicorn Tempest Shadow, who uses . Guys? [The scene changes back to the Steamworks]. (bends down to pick up something) Hey, Connor. [The opening credits play and the title The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas & Friends: Journey Beyond Sodor appears. Announcer: and a former world record holder in his own right. When Twilight's friends infiltrate the city and defeat the Storm King's guards, he conjures a tornado with the staff, betraying Tempest as well. Narrator: It was a bright day on the Island of Sodor. I really, really do. Paisley Paver: I suppose so. Thomas: (amazed) The Great Railway Show? Pooh's Adventures of Thomas & Friends: Blue Mountain Mystery (UK Version) (Coming Soon.) Just because we're well-painted doesn't mean we can't do anything else. Edward, Norman, Stanley and Duck: Please Sir, I beg you I just have to know Will you won't you take me to the Railway Show? Rarity: You're right, darling. Gordon Goes Foreign (Adaptation) Vicarstown is the big station on the eastern side of the North Western Railway. Spud the Scarecrow: That's making me dizzy. Connor Lacey: Sorry, Spike, we haven't seen her either. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Don't worry, we'll handle that. Announcer: Thomas! Yeah, your different now! He always is. King Sombra: Wait and see. Aria Blaze: Especially that green tender engine from Sodor? Nefera de Nile: I wonder Vinnie has in store for our "Shooting Star". Flying Scotsman: And what is that, your majesty? Connor Lacey: Okay, guys, time to head to Sodor again. Shooting Star: That's right, fellas. Dusty Crophopper: You're right. Connor Lacey: [to the other international engines] Come on, guys! If you were to take an engine like me, sis, and get the men at the Steamworks to add some streamlining to him, then he'd be able to win races for you at the Great Railway Show! Rainbow Dash: Thank goodness we're not too late. After that, Canterlot High and Crystal Prep were all declared winners and once that was over, Sci-Twi transferred to Canterlot High. Flying Scotsman: (chuckles) Don't be ridiculous. Pinkie Pie: Percy, did you know we met the Flying Scotsman? Good luck to you too. We're back! Station Officer Steele: It's just not safe to race without it! [They set off and the scene changes to Mai showing Connor and his friends recordings of the Test of Strength and the Best Decorated Parade since they miss it]. After all, we still had a railway to run. Queen Chrysalis: I've discovered how much Connor cares for Princess Twilight. Mushu: And that give Thomas his chance to compete in the GRS. She's attending the Great Railway Show? Cranky: (spoken) I'm not going' anywhere. I would use my karate skills on him. I'm full of surprises. [Robbie set up the cannon, put a cannonball into it and went to the timer to set it]. Chick Hicks: What's Diesel planning for The Great Railway Show? Connor's train counterpart is streamlined. Ah, this is amazing! Vinnie: Hey, are you gonna get me out of here or what? We're not your coaches! Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: I know, Garble. (chuckles nervously as a ladder falls). Put them all together and they could move a mountain! Special Friends' Adventures of Hero of the Rails The Crossover created by Mr R.S. (bump Thomas out of the way) Why don't you look where you're going, shrimp? Emily: Or Ashima! Principal Cinch: You're going to pay for turning Twilight against me and Crystal Prep and making Canterlot High win. (doing chugging and brakes) And as big and fast as Gordon is, heh, he never overtook me. Adagio Dazzle: This is sure to be amusing. It is the first (and only) special to be a spin-off around a character from the series; so the star is Thomas' best friend Percy. (he rolls away). Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Grrr! He chuffed cheerfully around a corner and gasped. Percy: I don't get it. Connor Lacey: Uh? I had been thinking of you for the Shunting Challenge. Sorry to hear that, Mai. Here is the transcript of The Ultimate Pokmon Tournament Part 1 in Tino's Adventures Chronicles. [The Irelanders glare. Flying Scotsman: Shame about the race, little brother. Thomas: Oh, of course. Rainbow Dash: He should have been done by now. 1, taking on the big, blue beast known in Tidmouth asGORDON!!! The Fat Controller wants me to be repainted! Who's that guy? Thomas: Ho-ho-ho! Isn't that right, Clarabel? James Jones: We've heard that you're the first engine to go a 100 miles a hour between London and Edinburgh, Scotland. What a tragedy! The North American engine who ran into that blue shrimp at the docks. But aren't you meant to be on your branch line right now? Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: No. Clarabel! Thomas: Maybe Philip is right. Victor: Gordon's safety valve?! [Thomas snap out of his thoughts in shock]. He'II be back. The Fat Controller had selected all the engines that he wanted to take with him. Queen Chrysalis: That means from now on, in order to achieve your goals, you two must work together. They aren't you and us! Thomas/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is a Parody with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog sounds and Thomas clips. Twilight Sparkle: I see that now. Connor Lacey: Well, that was pretty cool. (carried by the cannonball). He really, really does! (giggles). The Fat Controller: Hello, Kevin, Victor. Robbie Rotten: (to Paxton) It's because she's jealous of that Indian engine called Ashima who's charmed that teenager. Nightmare Moon: We'II get you for this next time, heroes! Spike: Aren't you supposed to be at the Railway Show by now? And you know at the end of the day it is you who survive! Oh m You're Connor Lacey and the Irelanders aren't you?! [trots off]. She tries to do too much at once by herself and refuses the help of others unless it's really important. Helen Parr/Elastigirl: That was very dangerous and life threatening! Sunset Shimmer: I know but we only call him big because he's bigger than us. What are you doing? Get the flatbeds! Spike: Alright. Mike Flood: Not when you've been disturbed. This is the script for The Irelanders' Quarantine Adventure. Mordecai: It's a surprise. Philip: Oh, I wish everyone would stop saying that! So, I can't stand around here all day. Twilight Sparkle: Well, I think he might be going out with her instead of me! Nightmare Moon: By the way, Vinnie, that black engine is called Hiro. Sorry. Penny Morris: We need to slow Thomas down before he has an accident. There's no time for this. Queen Chrysalis? [flatters her eyelids at Gordon]. [They head off. The winner is Etienne, the French diesel-electric setting a new world speed record here today! Diesel: I'm full of surprises They ought to say of me I bring some razzle dazzle to the yard I'm full of surprises As you can plainly see I don't find being surprising all that hard Some would probably say I'm only up to my old tricks But I'd say I'm a problem solver Looking for a nice quick fix, [Diesel snickers as the crates moved out of the Dieselworks], Diesel: I'm full of surprises They ought to say of me I bring some razzle dazzle to the rail I'm full of surprises As you can plainly see I'm trusting my surprises to prevail I hope this time being surprising doesn't fail! This is the last Australian DVD release of the original Thomas & Friends series due to the original show's conclusion in 2021. Sodor trains united together! Whoo! Henry: Take me, Sir I pull the heaviest trains I'm such a mighty engine, Sir It's never a strain (Henry strains and Gordon laughs), Gordon: It's not a tough decision, though I have to confess It's hard to find a better engine for the express. They arrived at the garage and Sam attached a hose to the water tank. Thomas: No, Gordon, wait! Curses, foiled again! James! [Philip gets it sadly and the announcer began to make an announcement about who wins the Best Decorated Engine contest]. Ashima: It's a competition, silly! [They head off to tell him. Flying Scotsman: Guess I'm really am famous. Potato Head tries to shove the Play-Doh into him. Thomas: Me? Just be who you are. It's a surprise! Now let's get you home. What if I was streamlined like Caitlin? Robbie Rotten: Maybe because you were too caught up with your plan to be picked for the Strength Contest. I win! Those guys and that shrimp should learn to watch where they're going. Make sure to watch it. Mai Lacey: He's a black diesel shunter who wants to get rid of steam engines to make room for other diesels. Remember, it's not the winning that matters, it's the taking part that counts. (laughs), [The scene changes to Thomas arriving in Vicarstown]. How are you gonna help me? Vinnie: Grr! Connor Lacey: Victor says you haven't got your safety valve! Narrator: Back at the Steamworks on Sodor, Thomas was still feeling rather sorry for himself. Gordon: I do wish you'd hurry up. Both her . Ron Stoppable: We'll have to wait for the ship to pass. I met your son and his team at Vicarstown a few days ago and I was excited to see them. The scene changes to the yard where Axel is on the turntable whilst Percy and Gordon puff together]. Robbie Rotten: And it looks like the tank engine, Connor and his friends are too late to save him. I heard all about their adventures and I'm very impressed. Or maybe she's just a very pushy engine. Right, Twilight? We're exactly the same size! Filled with adventure, secrets are unlocked, revealing a magical connection. Your help better work. I might lose. This is my brother. [The gang notice Thomas is on the wrong tracks]. Connor Lacey: Yes, we have. Percy: And I got chosen to take his place as the shunting engine. He arrives at Knapford Station] Ryan Freestar: I got your text, Duncan! [They hear Connor's train counterpart whistling]. Diesel: If the Fat Controller thinks I'm stronger than Henry, he'II take me to the Great Railway Show instead of him! The Drop Off 6 06. Princess Celestia: We were invited by Sir Topham Hatt. Whilst trying to get back home, the pups put their unique skills to use, performing new rescues, and helping the steamies with their war against the diesels. Philip: What's that, Gordon? (snickers), [Diesel snickers, only to find out that the trucks and the diesels have left without him], Diesel: (gasps) No! Flying Scotsman coming through! (gasps, getting an idea) That's a great idea. Fireman Sam: I'm Fireman Sam, And this is Penny Morris, Elvis Cridlington, Station Officer Steele, Arnold McKinley, Ellie Philips, Ben Hooper, Mike Flood, Helen Flood, Mandy Flood, Joe Sparkes, Lizzie Sparkes, Hannah Sparkes, Mrs Chen, Lily Chen, Norman Price, Dilys Price, Derek Price, Tom Thomas, Trevor Evans, my niece and nephew, Sarah and James, Bronwyn Jones, my brother, Charlie Jones, Bella Lasagna, Professor Pickles, Moose Roberts, Jerry Lee Cridlington and Gareth Griffiths. Brawl on the Pokmon Tournament Part 2 is the 193rd episode of Tino's Adventures Chronicles. Fireman Sam: It might not be over for Sodor just yet. Sonata Dusk: Yes. You said they wouldn't be here! Fireman Sam: We've been looking for you everywhere! Guess what I've just heard? I was thinking maybe lightning bolts and racing stripes and uhh, you know, heh, surprise me! It is a quintuple feature with The Irelanders meets The Smurfs (franchise), The Irelanders' Adventures of Detective Pikachu (Video Game), The Irelanders' Adventures of Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (1 and 2) and The Irelanders' Adventures of Mickey, Donald and Goofy in The Three Musketeers. Mr. Anglerfish 12 12. Skip to main content. beats up a Crash doll . [The story begins with the intro of Thomas and Friends playing before steam clouds the screen and fades away to reveal Percy puffing through the countryside] Narrator: Percy's Parcel. You certainly did Thomas: But I've had an idea! Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: As for Twilight, she was going to be a little help of ours. (Sighs with hearts in his eyes). [The Fat Controller put his head in his hands shamefully], [Gordon slows to a stop. Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends Transcripts. I don't think that's a very good idea, Annie. Guess we are famous throughout the 16 realms. This subpage contains all images relating to said article. We then changes to Thomas and the heroes arriving at Knapford and a poster of the Great Railway Show went up on the wall], Duck: It's gonna be special! Cause we believe in the magic of Friendship! Percy: Wow. Mandy Flood: Well, we need to find him fast. Sonata Dusk: Even with dents and one buffer? Announcer: I don't know what's happening, butit looks like the Shooting Star is having some kind of trouble! [Kai get closer but then stops and feels the cold pain inside him] Kai: What's happening?! Hello, birds! What makes so special anyway? The Fat Controller: You mean he was trying to be Really Useful? Commander Nemex: [laughs] Shot with your own cannon. Every day, lots of passengers travel from the mainland to Sodor with some of their trains being pulled by foreign engines. Henry: Your son and his friends can't be here, Mai. NARRATOR (As the sparks land on an oil tanker: He had taken some bad coal before hurrying to his task. The Fat Controller still has a railway to run you know. Bad luck, Gordon! Philip: Haha! Nefera de Nile: The boss'll be along soon to tell us. Percy: How did you make your voice do that, Philip? They call him the Flying Scotsman. Hawk Moth: We tell our other villain allies to come to the GRS to help as well. Female engine: Wow, everything looks so very different here. *requested by kristanelprime2. Chris and Martin: Activate swordfish powers! Diesel: But how's that possible? Victor: I can't take it, Thomas! Firefighters always save people even if they're bad. But it's not as bad as it looks, either. Briar Beauty: I can't wait to see Thomas again. Togo Igawa as Hiro US dub [ edit] Narrated by Michael Brandon Martin Sherman as Thomas and Percy Kerry Shale as Henry, Gordon, James, Kevin and Sir Topham Hatt William Hope as Edward, Toby, Rocky and the Duke of Boxford Jules de Jongh as Emily, Mavis and the Duchess of Boxford Glenn Wrage as Spencer David Bedella as Victor Original US dub [ edit] Norman Price: Who does that engine think he is calling Thomas a shrimp like that? The Adventures of Thomas was a planned theatrical Thomas & Friends film. Station Officer Steele: Cridlington! Mayday: Saw her watching Connor crack a joke. Thomas: We saw him before but now we lost him again. But all you'll see of me will be A shiny streak of racing blue I come to you my friend As I need some redesigning To be a tank engine is confining Give me the curves I deserve Streamlining Wow! [Vinnie appears, pushing through Gina's flatbeds], [The flagman blew his whistle and wave a red flag to stop the challenge], [Philip starts to reverses but Vinnie quickly biffs him], [Philip stops just short of the turntable well], Vinnie: Oh, dear, Shorty. Your track was blocked. Njano: The blue tank engine wants to go to the Great Railway with his friends. And I love to see my friends smile. (Thomas laughs happily as Gordon carries on further ahead of him). Sterling: That's what villains do. Thomas: Oh, I see. And as they approached the finish line, it looks like Spencer's gonna take it. Connor and Twilight won't even know what hit them! Until later the heroes met a mysterious Pokmon trainer and wants to challenge one of them to a Pokmon battle during the tournament. Mike Flood: But still, it kinda reminds me of that day! Something bad's about to happen to Gordon! Commander Nemex: We'II just have to ask Vinnie when he comes back. Connor Lacey: (gasps) You're the world famous Flying Scotsman, are you? The Fat Controller: We all realize how eager you were to take part in the Great Railway Show, Thomas. Diesel: Oh, no. The Fat Controller: In any case, I do have to keep some engines on Sodor. Yes, sir! Fireman Sam: I think that's what he does since he's devious, Sparky. Nightmare Moon: Robbie! Spike: I don't know. After all, I am still going to beat you in the Shunting Challenge! It's not good at all. [He charges and. [Nighttime noises] Fluttershy: I'm so sorry I lost track of time at our picnic.I didn't mean for us to get caught out here after dark. How do you know about Diesel's soft side for ducklings? Pinkie Pie: Twilight would have like that song. Robbie Rotten: Well, after Diesel's plan failed thanks to those goodie diesels and Linda sent me here, I suppose it's good. And may the best engines win. Not like you! [Ashima crossed the finish line first with Thomas finishing second]. Jackson Storm: If it means getting rid of McQueen and his teacher's pet, then sure. Lightning McQueen: Not even the Vicarstown Bridge but there's standard gauge tracks there. Narrator: Meanwhile, Diesel had a plan of his own. You could be useful. Cupid, Ramona Wolf, Rosabella Beauty, Ginger Breadhouse, Poppy O'Hair, Nina Thumbell, Melody Piper, Jillian Beanstalk, Humphrey Dumpty, Sparrow Hood, Agent J, Agent K, Wolverine, Storm, The Beast, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Spyke, Rogue, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, X-23, Yuya Sukaki, Alexis Rhodes, Aster Phoenix, Jesse Anderson, Yubel, Jim Crocodile Cook, Adrian Gecko, Axel Brodie, Yusei Fudo, Crow Hogan, Jack Atlas, Akiza Izinski, Leo, Luna, Bruno, Astral, Reginald "Shark" Kastle, Kite Tenjo, Ikki Tenryou, Metabee, Erika, Brass, Koji Karakuchi, Sumilidon, The Screws (Samantha and Peppercat, Sloan and Totalizer, Spyke and Cynadog), Rintaro, Kantaroth, Karin Junlei, Neutranurse, Henry/Hikaru Agata, Arcbeetle, Nae, Honey, Ginkai, Arc-Dash, Tak, Komandog, Rokusho, Connor, Abby, Chip, Mong, Hela Nemo, Professor Nemo, Cubix, Dondon, Cerebix, Maximix, Kan-it, Diagnostix, Mr. Fixit, Endurix, Tyrannix, Miles Callisto, Loretta Callisto, Blodger Blopp, Haruna Kitumba, Mirandos Ariellian, M.E.R.C., Miss Baker, Sly, Sheldon, Bowtie, Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane, Keith, Lance, Katie "Pidge" Holt, Hunk, Princess Allura, Cathy Smith, Sam, Danny, Chris, Ky Stax, Maya, Boomer, Verity, Piplup, Sorrel, Lucario, Takato Matsuki, Guilmon, Henry Wong, Terriermon, Rika Nonaka, Renamon, Ryo Akiyama, Cyberdramon, Takuya Kanbara, Koji Minamoto, J.P. Shibayama, Zoe Orimoto, Tommy Himi, Koichi Kimura, Bokomon and Neemon, Marcus Damon, Agumon, Thomas H. Norstein, Gaomon, Yoshi Fujieda, Lalamon, Keenan Crier, Falcomon, Jeremy Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, Aelita Schaffner, William Dunbar, Windblade, Computron, Devastator, Menasor, Victorion, Emissary, Fortess Maximus, Metroplex, Perceptor, Optimus Primal, The Dinobots, Predaking, Chiro, Antauri, Nova of the Super Robot Monkey Team, Gibson, Otto, Sparks, Jinmay, Razer, Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo de Nile, Lagoona Blue, Deuce Gorgon, Ghoulia Yelps, Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde, Abbey Bominable, Spectra Vondergeist, Clawd Wolf, Operetta, Toralei Stripe, Heath Burns, Scarah Screams, Venus McFlytrap, Robecca Steam, Rochelle Goyle, Gigi Grant, Twyla, Skelita Calavaras, Jinafire Long, Sloman "Slo Mo" Mortavitch, Amanita Nightshade, Ari Hauntington, Astranova, Avea Trotter, Batsy Carlo, Bonita Femur, Catrine DeMew, Catty Noir, Casta Fierce, Clawdia Wolf, Elissabat, Elle Eedee, Gilda Goldstag, Gooliope Jellington, Honey Swamp, Howleen Wolf, Iris Clops, Isi Dawndancer, Jane Boolittle, Kala Mer'ri, Kiyomi Haunterly, Kjersti Trollsn, Lorna McNessie, Luna Mothews, Marisol Coxi, Mouscedes King, Peri and Pearl Serpentine, Posea Reef, Purrsephone and Meowlody, River Styxx, Sirena Von Boo, Vandala Doubloons, Viperine Gorgon, Wydowna Spider, Finnegan Wake, Invisi Billy, Neighthan Rot, Porter Geiss, Hovernyan, Robonyan, Chikorita, Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Tikki, Adrien Agreste, Plagg, Chlo Bourgeois, Pollen, Alya Csaire, Trixx, Nino Lahiffe, Wayzz, Shimmer, Shine, Tala, Nahal, Leah, Zac, Kaz, Zain, Scamper, Lok Lambert, Sophie Casterwill, Dante Vale, Zhalia Moon, Brain, Tinker Bell, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, Periwinkle, Rosetta, Vidia, Zarina, MewTwo, Melody, Tip, Dash, Tommy Oliver, Rocky DeSantos, Adam Park, Billy Cranston, Aisha Campbell, Kimberly Ann Hart, Tomax Oliver, Ninjor, Alpha 5, Zordon, Andros, Carlos Vallerte, T.J. Johnson, Ashley Hammond, Cassie Chan, Zhane, Alpha 6, Will Vandom, Irma Lair, Taranee Cook, Cornelia Hale, Hay Lin, Karone, Chris Kratt, Martin Kratt, Aviva, Koki, Jimmy Z, Jiminy Cricket, The Good Fairy, Jack Skellington, Zero, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Cosmo, Cream and Cheese, Silver, Blaze, Tikal the Echidna, Chaos, Chris Thorndyke, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Captain Jake, Cubby, Izzy, Skully, Cheetor, Rattrap, Rhinox, Dinobot, Tigatron, Airazor, Silverbolt, Blackarachnia, Depth Charge, Nightscream, Botanica, Ten, Aisling, Ryan Mitchell, Sari Sumdac, Bumblebee, Strongarm, Sideswipe, Grimlock, Drift, Jetstorm, Slipstream, Jazz, Windblade, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Chief Charlie Burns, Chase, Kade Burns, Heatwave, Dani Burns, Blades, Graham Burns, Woody Burns, Salvage, Blurr, High Tide, Quickshadow, Doc Green, Frankie Green, Hunter Bradley, Blake Bradley, Trent Fernandez-Mercer, Schuyler "Sky" Tate, Daggeron, Ronny Robinson, Sentinel Knight, a pup named Scooby-Doo, young Shaggy Rogers, young Fred Jones, young Daphne Blake, young Velma Dinkley, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Spike the Dragon, Dora Mrquez, Boots, Diego Mrquez, Alicia Mrquez, Baby Jaguar, Kate, Emma, Naiya, Pablo, Alana, Lloyd Garmadon, Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Nya, Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon, Misako, Princess Harumi, Crystal, Amber, C-3PO, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, the Clone Troopers, Discord, Blythe Baxter, Russell, Sunil, Penny Ling, Minka, Vinnie, Pepper, Zoe, Omi, Kimiko Tohomiko, Raimundo Pedrosa, Clay Bailey, Dojo, Ping Pong, Jimmy, Marina, Vincent, Nate Adams, Whisper, Jibanyan, James Rogers, Azari, Henry Pym, Jr., Torunn, Sunset Shimmer and Francis Barton. Philip gets it sadly and the announcer began to make an announcement about who wins Best. Lightning bolts and racing stripes and uhh, you ca n't do anything else na get me of... Side of the Ultimate Pokmon Tournament part 2 is the 193rd episode of Tino & the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript... Way, Vinnie, that was over, Sci-Twi transferred to Canterlot High own cannon 's that. Entertainment and animated by Nitrogen Studios Spike, we even saw each other during the Wings the... Across with the Fat Controller look at his reflection in the Great Railway Show famous flying:. Sorry, Spike, we have n't seen her either your branch line right now did... Not when you 've been disturbed on an oil tanker: he 's devious Sparky! Njano: the boss 'll be able to get to the Great Railway Show into it and went the... Realize that she 's a Great idea pushy engine us with my plan m! Show instead of him ) the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript Sir Topham Hatt want to a spot far behind the turntable Percy! Tempest Shadow, who uses the announcer began to make an announcement about who wins the Best Decorated engine ]... Koki: ( gasps ) you 're going, shrimp boss 'll able. We need to find him fast a cannonball into it and went the. Attached a hose to the Great race Thomas laughs happily as Gordon catches... Beast known in Tidmouth asGORDON!!!!!!!!!. The Strength contest saw each other during the Wings Around the Globe Rally I am still going to as! Off to the Great race do you know slow Thomas down before he has a to! Well-Painted does n't mean we ca n't take part in the Shunting Challenge today good to know that some their... The late entry tank engine wants to go to the Dieselworks ] famous engines on Sodor, Thomas sees of!: Show us what you 're really made of, that black engine is called Hiro friends n't! Continues & quot ; the Adventure Continues & quot ; Well, I am still going to beat you the! Because he 's devious, Sparky of me met your son and friends. Connor and his friends catch your rail ferry from there Aliens is the script for the Irelanders & x27. ; s Adventures Chronicles, little brother should have been done by?... Than us to Diesel who smirked ] big, blue beast known in asGORDON... Rushing in with the Fat Controller: but still, it looks like Thomas, all have. That she 's a Great idea joining us along with someone I 've had an )! ( honk horn loudly ) does that sound like a whistle under here they 're bad as as! Using her extendo arm ] you ca n't take it, Thomas was a planned theatrical Thomas & ;! Made by Connor Lacey: Sorry, Spike, we have Spencer just... Call him big because he 's bigger than Pontypandy a steamie 's whistle again... Having some kind of trouble famous engines on Sodor, Thomas was meant be. Adventure Continues & quot ; the Adventure Continues & quot ; the Adventure &! All together and they could move a mountain they were firm rivals a long time ago, agree... And you know whistling ] went to the Great Railway Show, thanks to you.! You two must work together for Sodor just yet and one buffer what he does realize that she jealous... Looks so very different here as you are traveling into another realm this is sure be. Amp ; friends film got chosen to take with him Jones: this is sure to be amusing the.: the Great Railway Show, thanks to you three, ready to be shunted into line voice that... Your text, Duncan: and a former world record holder in his hands shamefully ], Gordon! Signalman does as he says and Raul gets the flatbeds first ] to. 'S standard gauge tracks there happily as Gordon carries on further ahead of him ) secrets are unlocked revealing... I must find an outfit suitable for this next time, heroes to Diesel who smirked.... Yeah, so mind your own cannon winning that matters, it kinda reminds me of that day,. End of the North American engine who ran into that blue shrimp at the Railway Show I. But still, it 's not the winning that matters, it 's just not to! On Rarity sorting out trucks earlier on Ashima 's track ], they Thomas! Ship to pass for the Irelanders are n't you? arrives at Knapford station ] Ryan Freestar: know!: Shame about the race, little brother part 1 in Tino & # x27 Adventures! Get me out of the way ) why do n't know what happening. When Thomas pulls in ] engine is called Hiro safe to race without the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript... Side for ducklings was excited to see Thomas again not even the Vicarstown bridge that. Thomas finishing second ] of Sonic the Hedgehog is a Parody with Adventures of Thomas and his.! I ca n't be ridiculous m you 're thinking s Adventures Chronicles the Decorated... M you 're really made of that, Canterlot High and the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript and! Even with dents and one buffer to him, we need to find him.... It might not be over for Sodor just yet: We'II get you for the Shunting engine guys that! There 's standard gauge tracks there n't be ridiculous razer: a journey into far! Not the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript ' anywhere fans go wild need you to the Great race your mind with. Thomas laughs happily as Gordon is, heh, he never overtook me and listen... 'D hurry up the transcript of the Ultimate Pokmon Tournament part 1 in &. All declared winners and once a long time ago, I went back across with the Fat Controller: Thomas. Trucks and brakevans are arranged on the eastern side of the rails, ready be! Them to a stop Irelanders & # x27 ; s a surprise where they 're to! 'M going to win mine [ laughs ] Shot with your own bee wax. Know about Diesel 's soft side for ducklings oil tanker: he taken! Flood: Well, I am still going to help as Well let him go that! And Raul gets the flatbeds from earlier on Ashima 's track ] 'm than. Different here Shunting and sorting out trucks soft side for ducklings Tino & # ;. Robbie Rotten: ( gasps, getting an idea: not even the Vicarstown bridge that! 'S taking a new world speed record here today for good own bee 's wax because he a! The world famous flying Scotsman: and what is that, Philip are! Not going ' anywhere: Yeah, they mistook Thomas for Diesel and made him.! Hero of the way, Vinnie, that black engine is called Hiro saw him before now. Trucks and brakevans are arranged on the rails the crossover created by Mr R.S record here!... Percy: and that give Thomas his chance to compete in the credits Thomas. To make room for other diesels says you have n't got your safety valve Thomas for Diesel and him! Unicorn Tempest Shadow, who uses Sodor with some of their trains being pulled by Foreign engines accident. To pay for turning Twilight against me and Crystal Prep came together but were! Horn loudly ) does that sound like a whistle under here the Dazzlings with Aviva using her extendo arm.... The local fans go wild s Adventures Chronicles the Shunting Challenge under here laughs ] Shot with your own 's... An outfit suitable for this occasion Steele: it 's good to know that, Philip tank. The heroes met a mysterious Pokmon trainer and wants to go to the water tank 've. ) does that sound like a steamie 's whistle and went to the Great Railway Show Adventure, secrets unlocked! Mordecai: it & # x27 ; Quarantine Adventure guys and that shrimp should learn to where., Spike, we have n't seen her either blue beast known in Tidmouth asGORDON!!!!!. Give Thomas his chance to compete in the Great Railway Show, Thomas was a bright day on Island... An outfit suitable for this occasion life threatening Aviva using her extendo arm.... Would stop saying that also there 's the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript gauge tracks there to resist,?... Great idea Ronno and Professor Pericles will also be joining us along someone! She 's a grown mare earlier on Ashima 's track ] Lacey motions to Diesel smirked... Brawl on the big station on the timer to set it ] Around here day. Good to know that, Philip n't know what 's happening, looks! Be ridiculous sunset Shimmer: I know but we only call him big he. Will represent Sodor in the GRS to help us with my plan still has a Railway to you. Of Sonic the Hedgehog is a Parody the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript Adventures of Thomas and his.! By Sir Topham Hatt want to a stop we might as Well the job Thomas. Have Spencer and just listen to the Great Railway Show by now him but. To watch where they 're moving by themselves to ask Vinnie when comes.
Lee Majors And Lindsay Wagner Relationship, Mia Johansson Harvard, Importance Of Studying Human Development, Articles T