5,528,532 Long Course and Find both current and historical rankings data for all British swimmers and access all of the latest British records for both Swimming and Para-Swimming within this section. The West District of Scottish Swimming covers an area from Oban to Stranraer and Islay to Bo'ness, representing approx. Loughborough again dominant, Stirling a clear in 2nd with a strong showing. Complete lists prior to 2021 and 2021 World and WMA Regional top ranked performances can be viewed by everyone. Masters Rankings 2009-10. Winters 22 Result 1.pdf. document.write("") Promoting lifelong positive values and qualities in our members. } Disclosure of your information. In partnership with BUCS (British Universities & Colleges Sport), the Complete University Guide surveyed all UK universities to show the variety of sports they offer to students, along with their facilities. Links -> National Federations. coded = "tgpwVknF-qFMExEHqUUqFMVNkM" } Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our latest updates! // Random encryption key feature by Andrew Moulden, Site Engineering Ltd ltr = (key.indexOf(coded.charAt(i))- Users are able to check event rankings over the past 12 months as well as all time rankings. key = "xX9StjKnpGc7oVRyUl6DsH25fuZ-4JzOvP.qIWTm8@gNrLAbdai1hBeYQkC3M0EFw" After claiming the top seed out of the heats with a morning time of 1:07.81, 25-year-old Hanlon of Edinburgh fired off a winning mark of 1:06.75 to snag silver behind winner Tatiana Belonogoff of Loughborough. ltr = coded.charAt(i) //--> Our relentless focus on Results, Rankings, Recruiting, and Resources helps coaches coach more effectively, swimmers to improve, recruits to get discovered, fans to connect, and organizations to reach a wider audience. You can also unsubscribe anytime, and we don't do spam. } shift=coded.length } else { During the bout, two men came out with a cake. Catie DeLoof Rattles 50 Free Rankings In 24.74 At BUCS; Katie Shanahan Becomes Fourth Briton All-Time In 200 Back Catie DeLoof scorched to 24.74 in the 50 free to go SwimmingWorld.com - Online. Citi Para Swimming World Series inc British Para-Swimming Meet 2023 - draft programme, Citi Para Swimming World Series inc British Para-Swimming Meet. The Home of Swimming | The UK swimming resource from Swim . coded = "GOitgdWtLLGdFd9GEEGODkWtE" Entry times will be verified via the Swim England/Scottish Swimming rankings against both 800m and 1500m times for validity and may be rejected if validity cannot be proved. Disclosure of your information. Event Rankings shows the ranked position of swims. link += (ltr) Club Rankings for (i=0; i British Swimminguse cookies on our websiteto give you the best possible experience. for (i=0; i SPORTSYSTEMS in cooperation with Swim England has developed a free club version of the British Rankings software. VOLUNTEER/STO SIGN UP for 2023 WD LC Champs WE2, 2023 WD LC Champs WE2 Online Withdrawal Form. Athlete nominations for Birmingham 2022. NHIAA 251 Clinton Street Concord, NH 03301 Phone: 603.228.8671 Fax: 603.225.7978 Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm 251 Clinton Street Concord, NH 03301 . For membership queries please contact if (key.indexOf(coded.charAt(i))==-1) { The Scottish Masters Athletics International, (SMAI) is organized and operated to foster international amateur sports competition for charitable and cultural purposes. Club Rankings coded = "50nZ0zsN5vZNZiNP5rn3G50nZZn-fWtPf" // Email obfuscator script 2.1 by Tim Williams, University of Arizona for (i=0; i Summer Festival 2021 Full Data. For membership queries please contact } //--> Archive photo via Ian MacNicol for Scottish Swimming . Copyright 2023 SASA West District - All Rights Reserved.