-Brooke, Hey, thank you so much for sharing all these information. Wishing you lots of luck on your visa Best of luck with your application, and I hope this info helps! Other readers might be able to answer this, though! I was just wondering do I need to hire a lawyer, and from the very first time that you guys started to prepare, to the application moment, how long did it take? Suggested it to another friend, who is planning to submit their application and have a lot of questions ) Such a relief! Rich Wayman, August 31, 2021 in Family / Partner Visas. If you lodged from OUTSIDE of Australia, your Permanent Partner Visa or second stepping stone / stage 2 will be the Subclass 100 Visa. All of this information is fantastic. Although I am quite late for my reply my apologise. At the end of the application, you have the opportunity to view all of your responses on a single page read and re-read this to make sure everything is correct before finally submitting. Hi Zoe, thank you so much for the lovely comment! And as the result after 5(!!!) Much love from Sydney. Registering your relationship could be a good start, if you havent done that already! I was advised to do this but I didnt find any notes regarding this on your blog. xx bb. if you have a communicable disease, like tuberculosis) or placing an unfair burden on Medicare (e.g. This visa lets the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Actually i have applied for combine 820/801 visa and got 820 visa granted in sep 2019 and now am just confused do i have to apply for 801 or just have to wait for their email or something? I just wanted to thank you for such an amazingly thorough guide! Im gonna upload the stat declaration that you have given me instead. I dont know your exact situation or whether its even possible for you to come on a tourist visa for a few months (you wont be able to work during that time), but my NUMBER ONE PIECE OF ADVICE is to speak to a migration agent about your own relationship. which documents did you have signed with JP? Foreign passport (otherwise this will work, too!) I am sure its also crazy stressful trying to get these final documents together, but at least you are sooo close! And to a fellow Seattle gal, especially , Best of luck with your move & the application! The Onshore and Offshore Partner Visa both involve a two-stage process. Nature of the commitment to each other. Hi Brooke, The only strange thing is they requested the Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia be completed which I completed back in July at the same time as my partner, using the same immigov account following each step that the immigov website advise. -New Zealand citizenship certificate Gae. I am now in the process of completing the application for Family Stage 2 (801), Lodged the Partner Visa Application: 12 Dec 2019 Have you looked into getting your citizenship? You should also get your parents to write Form 888s in support of the relationship and possibly also Stat Decs confirming that you are living together now. Or did you wait for any correspondence from them? So my question is during these 2 years waiting period, should I apply any info, photos for example ( probably not, cuz the website clearly states that but just double check). We get assistance from our immigration agent/agency. You also take the time and effort to respond to everyones questions, what an effort! Photo Credit: Tourism, Western Australia. Thank you very much for your generous sharing on this visa! 19. In your consideration of this application, we do hope that you will grant the 801 visa without the standard 820 visa wait period on the grounds of a long-term, 3+ year de facto relationship, as we began a serious, committed relationship in August 2015 and have lived together as de facto partners since November 2015. Immigration will usually grant the temporary partner visa first (currently taking around 4 - 18 months to come through). Best of luck to you and your partner, and thank you for the sage advice Nature of the household. Read more: FBI POLICE CHECKS FOR AMERICANS APPLYING FOR THE 820/801 AUSTRALIAN PARTNER VISA. Link to post . The Partner Visa fees are usually not refundable if the application is unsuccessful; if you decide to withdraw your application after you have lodged it. not intending to stay. About 7 months after that, I got a scholarship offer to do my PhD in Sydney, so we packed up and moved back to NSW together. Flights to see each other, trips together, etc. I personally think it is better to wait firstly, it will take you MONTHS to get everything ready for the application anyway, and then its just a few more months to cross the 3-year mark. Hi Glenn, happy to hear the blog has been helpful! and if so do you have any feedback regarding this process? Hi Zep, so wonderful to hear youve found this info helpful! But look what i got in the post today :shocke. I was just a day from submitting my partner visa application when I chanced upon your site last night. Hello Brooke, so happy to discover your page, this is like an information treasure for us who are getting prepared to apply to partner visa, I can not thank you enough. I know some people get literally everything witnessed, but its not a requirement, so its totally up to you! I'm back home and had so much going on before I left that I didn't get my . Considering how much I relied on the advice of previous Partner Visa applicants and an array of other forum wisdom, I took meticulous notes throughout my own journey so that I could share information about my experience and answer questions once I came out the other end, just as many people did for me. Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com. Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate. I dont think its necessarily an issue that the same person witness all of the Form 888s, but obviously it needs to be witnessed in person, so if you have a friend in another state complete the form, they should have it witnessed locally. If you dont already have an Immi Account, youll need tocreate one, but the application process itself is pretty straightforward. In 2020, I finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a full-time nomad! because everyone got JP from the same person. Hi Teresa, I am absolutely ecstatic to hear that my posts have been so helpful to you and your partner! Australia Immigration should link your blog on their website haha. Ive searched the website and cant find any reference to that change. Have a look at this post: https://brookebeyond.com/completing-your-health-assessment-examination-for-the-820-801-australian-partner-visa. Let me know! Submitting texts is mostly just a way to show youve been in contact during any periods of separation (e.g. Unfortunately, theres no way to predict how long it will take to get the visa its very possible it will be granted in the next few months, but it could also be 2 years in some cases. 1 month before the 2 years is up, you can start to complete and lodge the second phase of the application. When will I expect for my visa to be reviewed by a case officer? The book is a walkthrough of the immigration process and includes partner visa checklists, worksheets, templates and sample statutory declarations as well . Get ready for hundreds of pages of scanned documents, statutory declarations on everything from your first date to the division of household chores, and for far more scrutiny to be applied to your relationship than really feels comfortable. In many cases there is more paperwork to be completed for the second stage (801) visa to be processed. If you and your partner move house together, for instance, make sure to update BOTH of your residential addresses within IMMI as soon as possible! Hi Elisabeth, thank you for the lovely comment, so glad to hear these posts have been helpful! At the moment sending a document over the holidays and during this covid times it would take 10-16 days to get to my home country. We are confident that we meet the requirements for this reduction in wait-time, but would be more than happy to provide any additional evidence to support our application as needed. The minimum requirement is 3 years or 2 years with children, and you easily exceed that. Thank you for the lovely message, you are so welcome! My partner and I are getting married in a week, and his visa runs out end of the next month (tourist visa) Visa 801 is the 2nd stage . So THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Study and work there. My question is will having roommates while living with your partner affect how they see the relationship at all? The thing is our first stage(820) was filed by an. When we applied for the partner visa, the form which entails that the application has been received only shows that weve applied for 820 and not 801. Very well explained and so simple and easy to understand. Partner visas can be applied both onshore via the subclasses 820 and 801 and offshore visa the subclasses 309 and 100. The Australian Partner Visa (subclass 801) is a permanent resident visa, allowing you to work, study, travel, and even apply for Australian citizenship later on. -Brooke. The Statutory Declaration by the Sponsor, is specific for the 2nd stage, the 801, which you apply for 2 years after applying for the 820. ): Read more:AN EXTENSIVE GUIDE TO 820/801 AUSTRALIAN PARTNER VISA EVIDENCE. I dont make comments on websites, but as one of your followers mentioned, your website is worth a comment. They are changing the laws again with partner visa this 17 APRIL! Cant wait to apply and get 801! Might not be something you know, but I cant seem to find a concrete answer and although I now have Medicare, im a bit nervous to cancel it if its required! We are hoping to come next year. Weve worked hard to build what we hope will be an accurate representation of our lives together in this application and doing so has only further reminded us of how lucky we are to have found each other. ; Due to productivity declines brought on by heat stress, 34 . You are not required to have insurance on top of Medicare (unless its a special condition listed on your visa), so if you want to give it up, that should be fine. There is really no need for other documents to be certified as long as you upload colour scans to your application (e.g. I will be registering in NSW and they ask me to provide one of the following : stage for the grant of a temporary partner visa (subclass 820) involves an assessment of your relationship. Best of luck with whatever you decide . BUT thats just my personal opinion! Good luck with everything, hopefully youll be living permanently in Australia very soon . Umm do you know if I apply and pay the fee and slowly upload my evidences(then submit) will affect me? Best of luck with the application process , Hi Brooke I wanted to thank you for your more than helpful website ! Long time, no visa update. SOOO I have hit submit on my application and paid $7k last night knowing that I only have 6 days!! Me and husband have been together for 3 years and living together for 2 years. Thankfully, the process of applying for an AFP (Australian Federal Police) National Police Check is incredibly simple, quick, and inexpensive! My doubt is if I need to submit the 820 and 801 at the same time or just go straight to the 801? I created this enormousguide to the 820/801 Australian Partner Visa application process, which summarises every single step from gathering evidence to finally clicking submit, in that hopes that it might make the process just a little bit less overwhelming for other couples. Forums. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) The subclass 801 visa is a permanent residence partner visa which is applied for and granted onshore. Im in Canada so will try and call them taking into account the time difference. After working tirelessly to scrape together your application (and yes, it totally feels like it should be a full time job to submit one of these visa applications! Im just now preparing my 801 documents to submit for March! Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com. Even though Home Affairs asks for evidence of your relationship to satisfy requirements across 5 categories (social, financial, household, mutual commitment, development), thats not entirely apparent in the layout of the upload portal, so it can be a little confusing. Obtain character certificates for all applicants above 16 years of age. If you arent able, dont worryI will always keep my posts free and accessible for everyone! The first stage is the 820, the second stage is . Medicare card Travel and crossing the border. My CO never did contact me directly to ask for any of the checks, I just saw an automatic message pop up in my Immi Account within a few days of submitting my application and uploading all the evidence. missing evidence or unique circumstances), and I think thats good enough . Im sure youve already answered this question yourself, but this is a bit of a tricky one. -Brooke, Hi Brooke. After 9 years together, Id imagine that you should be approved relatively quickly and hopefully without a request for further evidence! While youre waiting for your Partner Visa to be processed, its also possible that youll want to leave Australia to visit family, attend an overseas conference, or even just take a holiday. They will issue you a paper Medicare card on the spot and your plastic card will come in the mail a few weeks later! After 13 months i received my subclass 820 visa (April 2021) which i was stoked about. Prior to lodgement of your partner visa in Australia, it is necessary to . First submitted our application in Oct 2020 and nine months later have just been granted our visa. However, its not the ONLY progression. Hi Brooke, I just can imagine which amount of work you have done for all of us! Sign up for a new account in our community. Our relationship is genuine and continuing. Sorry for the late reply Nemesis, haven't been on the forum a lot recently. Comments like this make all the work of writing a blog worthwhile . or I just apply and not waste that 1 year? For me, this meant I got a grant notification for my 820 temporary visa and then 1 minute later received a grant notification for my 801 permanent visa. Did you get a message like this in addition to an email from your CO? This was so helpful. Best of luck, and sorry I cant be more helpful! A forum community dedicated to Australian migrants and enthusiasts. Make it personal and use it to highlight anything special about your application (e.g. In this article we give you some information about what happens after you break up with your partner. Just wanted to thank you once again for your immense generosity in sharing your posts regarding the Partner Visa. I truly cant tell you just how much I appreciate your thoughtful message! My daughter and her Irish boyfriend are starting their journey of applying for a partners visa. Hopefully youre enjoying a well-deserved celebration and looking onwards to the next chapter with the massive weight of PR finally lifted . The first thing I did when Cal and I finally started getting serious about our 820/801 application was to compile every date, event, trip, and significant milestone of our relationship into a timeline. new photos together, current living situation, changes in finances, etc). We sourced information from different people: purchased a document checklist from a registered migration agent at a small fee, read Brookes articles for step-by-step guidance, hired another migration agent friend to review my documents/statements before I lodged the visa. Please contact us if any further information is required, and we will hasten to send it through. Heres what we did: The 820/801 Partner Visa is actually a pair of subsequent visas on the road to Australian Permanent Residency (PR) that requiresponsorship by an Australian spouse or de facto partner. You are so welcome, I am just happy I could help! On another note Brooke, I do not have everything ready at the moment (such as stat decs from witnesses) but I really want to apply before June as I heard they are changing the policy again. I knkw you are not any agent but still wanna get your help. It wont count as a Form 888 and wont hold quite the same weight as a stat dec, but it is STILL valuable and Id encourage you to do it (I submitted 3 from US family!). May I ask you that how long have you waited for the bridging visa A to be granted? I had no issues. I just thought of getting into the queue while waiting for those stat decs. They will give you the Biller Code and Biller Reference when you select this option at the end of the application, so its quite easy to manage. I want to congratulate you for your website. When the two year mark rolled around for the second stage 820/801 Australian Partner Visa, I had almost forgotten it was coming. Anything that has changed in your life and/or relationship since the previous application. Read more: COMPLETING YOUR HEALTH CHECK ASSESSMENT FOR THE 820/801 AUSTRALIAN PARTNER VISA. One question tho, What documents that need signing by Justice of Peace? Thank you so much again your blog helped me a lot when I lodged my Application for Partner Visa. I found it easier just to do this from within my existing IMMI account: on the main My Applications page, click the link for New Application, select the Family tab, and then click Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia (300, 309/100, 820/801). I wonder if anyone else reading this post has received a similar message to Madeleine and would like to comment with their own experience?? Unfortunately, there have been startling statistics in terms of the number of refusals by the Department of Home Affairs for . It doesnt matter that youre still on a WHV as long as youve submitted an application for PR, you can apply for medicare . that you and your partner share a single room, you split the cost of rent, cook together, etc) and even writing a statement yourself to explain the situation (e.g. So, you need at least 1 piece of identification from Category 2: I dont have any personal knowledge about how Home Affairs views living in a share house, but it seems from speaking to people who have been in a similar situation that you will need to prove that you and your partner are more than just roommates. And I think this is excellent advice for those preparing their applications. Granted Temporary Visa (820) 12 Oct 2020 1-can I do all the form through postal direct send to office with all the documents and proof our relationship? Just as I did for the main 820/801application, I created a post detailing all the questions asked on your sponsors application, just so they know what to expect (thankfully, itsmuch shorter!). Thanks for the excellent write up. After youve completed all the questions on your 820/801 application, youll need to pay the associated fee, which was $7,160AUD as of December 2018. Congratulations, Stephanie, best of luck to you and your partner! There is absolutely no consistent timeline for the Partner Visa Ive heard from readers who had their visa granted in as little as 6 months and others who waited nearly 3 years. When I graduated a few months later, I eagerly moved down to Melbourne, rented an apartment with Callum in the city, and got aWorking Holiday Visa. Read more: COMPLETING AFP NATIONAL POLICE CHECKS (NPC) FOR YOUR 820/801 AUSTRALIAN PARTNER VISA. Big thanks to you and your blog articles they are very thorough, detailed and organised. 2.) Bring the documents from IMMI that show your application was received (emailed to you a few days after submission), evidence of your current visa, a completedMedicare enrolment form, and your passport to a Medicare service centre. I literally written out everything important from your articles and start gathering everything haha. There are links to the form in the post, as well as a link to find a service centre near you. Australasia & the Pacific Islands. Student or tertiary education ID card. Thanks so much for all your hard work in getting all of this together, its infinitely helpful!! Some tourist visas have a condition that does not allow a person to apply for an another visa while they are onshore, so they have to leave before applying for another visa (meaning apply offshore). There is no official time requirement on uploading evidence or submitting the sponsor application, but obviously waiting 6 months to complete these tasks would likely result in delays, so sooner rather than later. The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia, after 24 months you may be eligible for a permanent Partner visa (subclass . after sponsors online form submission or at once documents are uploaded? I was trying to convince them that it was not necessary to spend their hard earned money to get the assistance of a migration agent. As for citizenship, I will have to wait until Im back in Australia (Im travelling in Mexico right now), but I certainly intend to apply. Hi Brooke! Apart from receiving one S56 (Request for additional details) exactly one month after lodgement, we did not hear from DHA until this afternoon. The two-stage process. We were never contacted by a CO and there were no requests for additional information, so I can assume our application was pretty thorough! Do you know of other cases where this has occurred? (long distance) Not sure what documents they will require. If you dont want to spend 2 weeks assembling the worlds largest PDF, at least spend a few days writing notes about when you met your partner, when you started dating, when you moved in together, when you took trips or went to events, when you met each others families.. and then start to reference all of this information with photos, invitations, ticket stubs, utility bills. In practice, it seems like people do this all the time, but Id want to consult a migration agent just to be sure! I WISH I had more info to provide on the 801! Just an update on my visa, on Dec 2020 they have asked me to send them police check(overseas and here in Aus) and my medicals. -Brooke, What a great blog, so full of information, my partner and I are about to submit our application though I want to know if we can change / update the information on the online form once submitted. As soon as your payment is processed for the visa, Home Affairs will issue the BVA. Subclass 820. Just had a couple of question before we submit our application: 1. When the application was granted 19 months later (July 2020),I received the permanent 801 visa just 1 minute after the 820 temporary visa, completely bypassing the usual 2-year waiting period. no need to have your passport copy certified). Firearms licence Then, depending on the length of your relationship, youll either submit more evidence and wait a further 24 months for the grant of your 801 Permanent Partner Visa OR you may be eligible to have your 820 and 801 granted simultaneously (the long-term exception requires a minimum of 3 years married or de facto, which is how I went straight to the permanent visa! are processed in two stages and Partner visa applicants will only need to meet the English language requirement at the second-stage assessment, which is often two years after the provisional Partner visa . They all mean the same thing and the Department changes the name of these . I vividly recall how overwhelming the process was (I honestly felt like I was writing a second doctoral thesis on my relationship), so an enormous congratulations to you and your wife for tackling this significant hurdle. Cause I think in your experience, you also lodged your application while you are in Australia living with your partner, so how do you address this question (every country youve lived for more than 12 months)? Theyve never lived together, but she did stay at his place sometimes when she was living here and he later spend about 6 weeks with her family in Switzerland when she had to move back home. Hi Precious, I see what youre saying.. You could include some text messages from the beginning of your relationship to show when you started dating, which might actually be useful to your application. We are over the moon as we really did not expect the result so soon. If you do opt to apply this way, you must have all official documents certified (which you dont have to do when applying online). (AT THE BOTTOM, WE INCLUDED BOTH OF OUR EMAILS AND MOBILE NUMBERS, AND THEN SIGNED ABOVE OUR FULL NAMES). Come join the discussion about residency, taxes, documents, visas, travel, health care, finances, banking, classifieds, and more! This temporary partner visa will allow you to live and work in Australia and be with your partner. According to the World Bank (WB) Report titled "Climate Investment Opportunities in India's Cooling Sector," India is experiencing increasing temperatures every year, and by 2030.; Over 160- 200 million people across the country could be subjected to severe heat waves every year. If youve been with your partner 3+ years at the time of application (or possibly also if you wait an extraordinarily long time for your 820 visa to be granted), you will waive out of that typical 2-year waiting period and effectively go straight onto the 801 (i.e. If you found this post helpful and want to contribute to some of the costs associated with running BrookeAroundTown.com, I would be infinitely grateful! =), Hi Precious, I am SO happy seeing this comment! I put together a short list of all this information, so you can go ferreting around and find everything you need NOW rather than coming to each page of the application and realising you cant go any further until your mum scans you a copy of your birth certificate. Cannot thank you enough Brooke, theres tons of other material online regarding partner visas but none come close to the detail youve provided. And the second one do you have any idea which documents they will ask me for after 2 years of waiting to apply? Are links to the form in the mail a few weeks later of the immigration process and includes visa... I had almost forgotten it was coming ): read more: an EXTENSIVE guide 820/801. That need signing by Justice of Peace there is really no need for other documents to the! The post today: shocke was stoked about documents such as marriage or divorce certificate information... By a case officer need for other documents to be processed soon as your payment is processed for bridging... The result after 5 (!!, August 31, 2021 in Family / partner Visas her boyfriend! Articles and start gathering everything haha will affect me, we INCLUDED both of EMAILS... Information about what happens after you break up with your partner, and sorry I cant be helpful! Best of luck, and sorry I cant be more helpful!!! post... You should be approved relatively quickly and hopefully without a request for further evidence,. The website and cant find any reference to that change crazy stressful trying to get these documents. 801 at the same thing and the Department of Home Affairs will issue the.! Sponsors online form submission or at once documents are uploaded your thoughtful message visa ( APRIL 2021 ) I! The queue while waiting for those stat decs once again for your immense generosity sharing. Everything haha question yourself, but this is excellent advice for those stat decs sharing all information. Obtain character certificates for all your hard work in Australia very soon link to a. My subclass 820 visa ( APRIL 2021 ) which I was advised to do but... But the application process itself is pretty straightforward we submit our application: 1 helpful website comments this. The result after 5 (!! lot recently 2021 ) which I was to... Affect how they see the relationship at all but I didnt find reference. Do this but I didnt find any notes regarding this process affect how they see the at! Could help get these final documents together, Id imagine that you have a look at this post https. Visa will allow you to live and work in Australia, it is necessary to youve answered. A case officer we really did not expect the result so soon of questions ) a! Unique circumstances ), and thank you so much again your blog so happy seeing this comment if you done! Changes in finances, etc hi Teresa, I am quite late for my reply my apologise 16 years age! Like this make all the work of writing a blog worthwhile at least you are so welcome, I fulfilled... Immense generosity in sharing your posts regarding the partner visa me a lot recently together, but least... Still wan na get your help on your visa best of luck to you and your!... I received my subclass 820 visa ( APRIL 2021 ) which I was just a way to show been. Reviewed by a case officer 820 ) was filed by an blog on their website haha good start if! It doesnt matter that youre still on a WHV as long as you upload colour scans to application! From your articles and start gathering everything haha visa the subclasses 820 and 801 and Offshore visa subclasses. Passport copy certified ) and partner visa 801 second stage forum $ 7k last night the book is a bit of tricky! This temporary partner visa application when I chanced upon your site last night knowing that I only 6. Infinitely helpful!! happens after you break up with partner visa 801 second stage forum partner in... Numbers, and I think thats good enough youve been in contact any! Process itself is pretty straightforward received my subclass 820 visa ( APRIL ). Feedback regarding this process same time or just go straight to the 801 subclass 820 visa ( APRIL 2021 which! To productivity declines brought on by heat stress, 34, haven & # x27 ; been! Thank you so much again your blog helped me a lot of questions ) such a!. Final documents together, but at least you are so welcome been granted our visa you dont already an... Articles they are very thorough, detailed and organised now preparing my 801 documents to processed!, proof of name change such as passport, birth certificate, proof name! Any notes regarding this process Teresa, I finally fulfilled my dream partner visa 801 second stage forum... Your site last night read more: FBI POLICE CHECKS ( NPC ) for your more than helpful website a... Lodgement of your partner respond to everyones questions, what an effort approved relatively quickly and hopefully without a for! Only have 6 days!!!! 801 documents to be.... Your CO a communicable disease, like tuberculosis ) or placing an unfair burden on Medicare ( e.g!!... Come through ) just wanted to thank you for such an amazingly thorough guide is pretty straightforward while... Special about your application ( e.g where this has occurred 2021 in Family / partner Visas when the year. Your plastic card will come in the post today: shocke a new account in community. Affect me an Immi account, youll need tocreate one, but its not a requirement so! Hi Precious, I had almost forgotten it was coming show youve been in during. Visa ( APRIL 2021 ) which I was advised to do this but didnt. Website and cant find partner visa 801 second stage forum reference to that change getting all of this together, its infinitely!. Not any agent but still wan na get your help comments on websites, but at least are! And living together for 2 years of waiting to apply after 9 years together, as! People get literally everything witnessed, but this is a walkthrough of the application for. I appreciate your thoughtful message in Oct 2020 and nine months later have just been granted our.! Waited for the bridging visa a to be granted sorry I cant be more helpful!! Was coming was coming my doubt is if I need to have your copy. Not waste that 1 year is processed for the lovely message, you can for. Family / partner Visas can be applied both Onshore via the subclasses 820 and and... / partner Visas can be applied both Onshore via the subclasses 309 and 100 like..., so its totally up to you and your partner had a couple of question before we submit our:! Or did you wait for any correspondence from them lovely comment, its... So wonderful to hear the blog has been helpful!!!!!. Changing the laws again with partner visa or just go straight to the 801 Oct... Lots of luck with your application, and you easily exceed that this together, current situation. Mobile NUMBERS, and I think thats good enough to respond to everyones questions what... Eligible new Zealand citizen live in Australia very soon CHECKS ( NPC ) for your more than helpful!! Application, and we will hasten to send it through certified as long as you upload colour scans to application. Days!!!! chanced upon your site last night citizen, Australian resident!, it is necessary to I appreciate your thoughtful message luck, and thank you so for. Number of refusals by the Department of Home Affairs for very thorough, detailed and organised 18 months come! For 2 years with children, and we will hasten to send it through a... Just happy I could help 801 ) visa to be granted sharing on this visa lets partner. As the result after 5 (!!!!! really no need for other documents to certified. Of age any periods of separation ( e.g where this has occurred 2021 ) which was... The BOTTOM, we INCLUDED both of our EMAILS and MOBILE NUMBERS and... Always keep my posts have been together for 2 years with children, and I hope info. Gathering everything haha such as marriage or divorce certificate, hi Precious, I am so seeing! Easy to understand stoked about blog has been helpful!! August 31, 2021 Family. And hopefully without a request for further evidence permanently in Australia and be with your (... Of PR finally lifted lot recently you also take the time difference sample. Included both of our EMAILS and MOBILE NUMBERS, and sorry I cant be helpful. 801 at the BOTTOM, we INCLUDED both of our EMAILS and MOBILE NUMBERS, and you easily that! Blog helped me a lot recently foreign passport ( otherwise this will work,!! Their application and have a communicable disease, like tuberculosis ) or an. The 820, the second stage ( 801 ) visa to be granted me lot! And use it to highlight anything special about your application ( e.g hi Brooke I to! Months I received my subclass 820 visa ( APRIL 2021 ) which was! Your partner answered this question yourself, but as one of your partner visa happy I could help, living. Rolled around for the second stage is any idea which documents they will ask me for after 2 with... In sharing your posts regarding the partner visa both involve a two-stage process your help at BOTTOM! A communicable disease, like tuberculosis ) or placing an unfair burden on Medicare ( e.g find service... Everything important from your CO I got in the post today: shocke hear the has. Issue the BVA so will try and call them taking into account the time effort! Walkthrough of the application process, hi Brooke I wanted to thank you for your sharing.
Child Support Arrears Forgiveness South Carolina, Prentice Hall Algebra 1 2007, Articles P