show more content Why would Esperanza state, "I have inherited her name, but I don't want to inherit her place by the window"? Abbaddon This is a name of Hebrew origin that means destruction and to ruin. Achlys: If you are looking for another name which essentially means darkness, you can go for Achlys. The meaning of this trendy name is sadness and tears. Unique baby names can also come from dark meanings: chaos, evil, nightmare, or even death". A name that shows some connection to a place, person, or family. Here is a compilation of baby girl names that mean chaos and complement the character of your little angel. While there are many parents who are genuinely not bothered with the meaning, history or connotations of a name, there are others who will write off their favorite name choice because of its scary meaning. Locke This is a name of English origin meaning livid. Everyone wants to choose the cutest and unique name for their child and for this parents try their best. If you like Greek names, know that this name is taken from the word opheleia a Greek word that translates to advantage or help. Atropos: It means inevitable, and it is from Greek mythology. Martha: It has different meanings in different origins, but from American origin, it means sorrow. Famous Grainnes: Grainne Keenan (actress) Grainne Maguire (comedian) 5. The Gaelic word holds the meaning of the descendent of Diomasach. Lolita: Lolita is another very popular name for girls and has Spanish origins. Names that mean depression (+13 Sad Girl-names). But of course, the spelling of Alvah is beautifully unique and interesting and considering that the name is not included in many lists of popular baby names, you will certainly be choosing a unique and interesting name. A good unisex name is the best choice for your baby and these are simple, sweet, and attractive. meganleda September 5, 2015, 6:32pm #2. If so, you are in luck because I have covered you in this post today. 9 Reply thatspanishgirl 7 yr. ago Mara included! 1 - Akuji The meaning of this African name is "dead and awake" - not very cheery for a new life! 3 And 4 Letter Unisex Names For Your Little One, Disney Characters That Start With N NamesBuddy, 110+ Aesthetic Gender Neutral Names for Your Little One, 24 Names That Mean Destroyer NamesBuddy, 100 Badass Japanese Names for Girls And Boys NamesBuddy, 150+ Four Letter Disney Characters Namesbuddy, 140+ Names That Can Be Shortened NamesBuddy, 34 Badass Demon Names To Consider NamesBuddy, 20 Last Names That Mean Star NamesBuddy, 46 Badass Fire Names for Your Little One NamesBuddy, 60 Badass Mexican Names With Meanings NamesBuddy. If you are into popular names too, you can give this name to your baby girl. The next two negative descriptions are associations she has with herself. In life, we all experience moments of sadness and lonelinesstimes when we feel heavy and despairing. Read more about us>>>, All rights reserved 2023 The Queen Momma, Join our Mom Life Community on Facebook!, Charming Names Meaning Dark For Girl and Boys, Names That Mean Healer For Your Baby Boy And Girl, Names That Mean Ice For Females And Males, Names That Mean White Or Snow For Baby Girl And Boy, Names That Mean Protector (Girl And Boy ), Romanian Last Names for Your Baby Boys & Girls, European Names for Your Baby Boys & Girls, Names that Means Warrior for Boys & Girls, Funny Native American Names For Boys & Girls, Names That Mean Hunter For Girls And Boys. Boy. Girl Names That Mean Unfortunate 1. Wanda: Swahili/German. What does the name Maryana mean There are two versions of the origin of the name Maryan. Layla: Layla is an Arabic name. Working at Deloitte gave me the knowledge to blog about Business Ideas I have to deal with on a regular basis. 10 Tips When Youre Stuck Choosing A Baby Name. In this blogpost, we have listed some of the most popular names that mean depression or sadness. Aite (Greek Origin) - She's the goddess of misfortune, ruin, mischief, and delusion. With a list of sad names for girls with special meanings, it can be easier to find the perfect name for your daughter. Keket (Egyptian Origin) - She is the goddess of darkness. Hi there! After all, you want the best name for your newborn family member, right? More examples She spoke of her sadness over her father's death. This name sounds modern to me. Anyway, here we have some names with sad and dark meanings. It means grieved and distressed just the meaning you are looking for! The STANDS4 Network. Guttuso Italian. To add to these dark and somewhat negative meanings, Mara also means "nightmare" in Swedish and "Death" in Sanskrit. But Lilith has quite a discerning meaning and history that veers on the dark side. Serious names used to be favored for boys but recently it's been serious names for girls, such as Edith and Alice, that have gotten more attention, as parents try to do everything they can to help their daughters succeed in a serious world. Whether your family has a history of depression, or you simply appreciate the idea of a meaningful name, this list of names that mean sadness for boys can help inspire you on your search for the ideal name for your son. The name Dierdre has both Irish and Gaelic origins. Perran. Origin: Hebrew. 3. Even with negative meanings, some parents use those names, but we cannot figure out their reasons behind this. A name that represents values, beliefs, or traditions. I love this name, but its deep and dark connections would make me avoid using it. Then this can be the name for your little angel. Among the baby names that mean death are Akeldama (Japanese for 'place of bloodshed'), and it also has a Japanese origin. Diablo - Spanish origin and refers to people with an angry and evil personality. Tristan: It is of Celtic origin, and the name means noise and sorrow, which can be used for boys. 500+ Brilliant Egirl Names Ideas Matching The Fearless Char. Aven: Aven is a girl name of Irish origin, and the name means sorrow, which also means force, pleasant, and beautiful. Here are 18 words for sadness and depression that don't have direct equivalents in English. Sadness is a character in Inside Out. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Rebel Latin derived name meaning angry. Ordinarily, the name was given to someone as a nickname for being fierce, making it a strong, yet not altogether popular choice just yet. Dolores f Spanish, English Darcy: It means dark one and is of French origin. 1 Reply [deleted] 7 yr. ago [removed] Reply Somegeezer 7 yr. ago Actually, it means "beloved". The name holds the meaning of the descendent of a sad one. Derived from the Greek negative prefix - (a-) combined with Greek (lype) meaning "grief, pain, sorrow". 6. Kids (1 - 3 Yrs) Kids (3 - 5 Yrs) Kids (5 - 12 Yrs) Teens; General; Lifestyle; Kids Activities. Anima A name of English origin meaning anger and passion. Otherwise, names like Lola, Tristan, or Brennan, which all speak of sorrow, can work because their meanings involve feelings associated with regret. The popularity of this name has soared after the hit series on Netflix, Emily in Paris. I loved the fashionista in the series and all her outfits. Rue: Rue can be given to both boys and girls, and has an English origin. In other words, it is a shadow or a gloomy mood. Desdemona: Desdemona has descended from African origins. Thus, those who have had a bad experience may opt to give a sad name to the child. [ Male Emotion Names] Male [ Female Emotion Names] UNISEX: AHSAN (): Hindi form of Persian unisex Ehsan, meaning "compassion." AHUILIZTLI: Nahuatl unisex name meaning . 3. The name Jobab has its roots in the Bible. It carries with it the meaning of a sorrowful experience. The name may also honour a deceased relative. Amaya: The Japanese name for girls, and it means night rain. Perhaps, I watch far too many horror films. If someone hears it once, they will be able to remember it for a long time. Kasim African origin and means controller of anger. With last names that are uncommon any male or female character will get more ambiguous and intriguing, and is more likely to grab the reader's attention. In Biblical terms, Leviathan was a monster that was overcome by the archangels on the day of judgement and God was praised for its defeat. Alinsky (Russian origin), a truly unique surname to find. Lorcan Means angry and is of Irish origin. Since the most commonly used names are those which are cheerful or inspiring, some parents may opt to go the opposite way and choose a name which is depressing. You would usually see me writing on topics like Jokes, Riddles, Truth & Dare as well as Baby Names etc. 2. There is very little room for maneuver here, so Thana will pretty much have to win you over with her Muslim name meaning or with her simple beauty and vitality. Draco: Draco is more popular as a Harry Potter movie character than a name. Others self-express with sad names. It translates to the blind. Anima - A name of English origin meaning 'anger' and 'passion'. The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Adalricus: Meaning " noble ruler" in German. Being a mom is one of the best feelings ever. Melantha: It is a girls name of Greek origin, and the meaning is a dark flower. This is an Arabic name that holds the meaning of grief-stricken. In this part of the article, we have listed the different boy-names that mean depression or sorrow or even sadness. Ephai: Ephai is also a Biblical name. Check out our list of names; we're sure you can find one that you won't regret choosing for your baby (see what we did there? Biblical Archaeology reports that medieval Jewish tradition believed Lilith was Adam's first wife who was thrown out of Eden and replaced by Eve simply because she would not submit to him. A humanitarian with an intense emotional power who possess strength and immortal love. March 1, 2023. Synonyms for SAD: heartbroken, unhappy, depressed, miserable, sorry, bad, melancholy, upset; Antonyms of SAD: happy, glad, joyous, joyful, cheerful, cheery, jubilant . Check Now. Home Baby Names 40 Names That Mean Sad And Despair. Are you up for choosing the best name for your baby boy that holds the meaning of sorrow and sadness? . Cameron: Scottish origin name and the meaning is the crooked nose. Kuragari - darkness. This is Shiiva Kumar; I'm a technophile and an introvert from India. According to another, it is the female version of the male name Maryan, which means "sea . Sadness is an emotional state that happens to everyone. Zeus gave her a jar containing all the trouble, ills, and evils of the world that mankind now knows. This post may contains affiliate links. Personally, I think that the name Aeron is far too aesthetically beautiful to cross off the list. Abaddon holds the meaning of destruction or ruin. Farajuddin The name Farajuddin is of Arabic origin and means "One who causes worry and sadness to be removed from the faith, a person whose work and achievements bring joy to the Muslims and removes their worries". Zbigniew Of Polish origin and is derived from the Slavic words zbyti meaning to dispel and gnyevu meaning anger. If you have read Bible, you may already know that Lucifer, the archangel, was thrown into hell. 2 - Cecilia Although this pretty-sounding Latin name may be your name of choice, you may want not want to tempt fate as it means "blind". I have heard of parents using this name, but I'm unsure if they realize the connection it has with the dark world of demons and sacrifices. Azmaveth is the name of a town in the Bible. Devlin: It is an Irish-origin boys name with the meaning unlucky. Abaddon: It is an angel name, and it means ruin and destruction, which is a male-given name. The meaning of this name is weary and tired. Drystan: Welsh boys name, and it means full of sorrow. It reminds me of Doraemon. They all are known for their killer looks, so either they have a great waxer or the meaning does not hold true. Pre Pregnancy; Pregnancy; Post Pregnancy; New Born; Kids. Tristesse: Unisex name of French origin, and the name means sadness. Diggory: Its a French name, and it means lost one. Hecate - A name from Greek mythology. Do you choose a name with a great meaning? Also, it translates to from the city Hadria.. The internet is full of sad usernames. It comes with the meaning of his highness. It can also be translated to sad. What Name Means Sorrow? In essence, this name means he makes sorrow. It is taken from the Sanskrit language and has the meaning of black. [name_u]Tristan [/name_u] means sorrowful. We have Separated Names which Means Pain Get your Name Selection which Means Pain. My Name Lyrics In English my name means hope. 51. Conary: It is an Irish name, and it means lost in antiquity. Shafi - Of Egyptian origin and means 'angry woman'. Terach Hebrew origin and means wild and angry. She is the blue Emotion and one of the five Emotions inside the mind of Riley, along with Joy, Fear, Anger, and Disgust . I am committed to providing only quality values to help lovely readers like you. I have learned so much along the way, not only from my own children but also through my professional life. This blog post is dedicated to helping parents find the right name for their son that carries a note of sadness. Did you know that Medea was a mythological princess who was infamous for murdering her own children? Boys Names That Mean Anger Abbaddon - This is a name of Hebrew origin that means 'destruction' and 'to ruin'. The classic boy name Noah means wandering and the underused girls name Wanda means wanderer. That brings us to the end of our names that mean anger. It was name of the famous Italian painter Renato Guttuso (born 1912). Nerezza: Italian origin name of girls, and it means darkness. Now, who doesnt know about the famous personality Malala Yousafzai who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014! In fact, Samael is better known as the Grim Reaper and is the chief seducer, accuser, and destroyer. Asiya: Asiya is actually an Arabic name. While Kali does not actually mean sorrow or depression, it literally translates to black or darkness. This name has its origin in the Hebrew and American languages. [name_f]Mara [/name_f] means bitter and [name_f]Dierdre . While it does not exactly translate to depression, the word Draco means dragon or even serpent. Everyone loves Disneys movies and cartoons, but you know theres more popularity for their characters names also. This name was given to the person since the mother experienced a lot of pain during childbirth. Sadness can be overpowering, yet its crucial to our evolution and can give us strength and resilience. Mort: It means dead sea, and it is a boys name. So, going for something a little more obscure, a little quirkier, and perhaps a little darker, means that you will catch a name that isn't as popular, making it unique. If so, I have got you covered in this post. Adrienne: Adrienne is another highly popular name that has deep and dark roots. Chardee - The meaning of which is 'always alone.' Than: Than is a name that has descended from the Greek language. Its a beautiful name in its own right but it has its fair share of darkness surrounding it. sad meaning. This name for baby girls stands for the dark one. Azmaveth certainly acknowledges the power death has over us all. Isnt it? Get Names that Means Pain with Long List. Aella. And I am not going to judge you for that. Pronunciation: AZ-mah-veth. Wanda isn't just a controversial fish from the 90s as a baby name Wanda means two very different things depending on the root of the name. Kali: Kali is a Hindu name and is in fact the name of a Hindu goddess. Oulixes A contracted form of the Greek name Oulixes which means to be angry. This short name has its origin in the Hebrew culture. If something looks sad, it looks worse than it should because it is not. I have not heard this name before. Girl Names Acantha: thorn, prickle Aphra: dust Bronagh: sorrow Capri: goats Cecily: blind Cornelia: horn Courtney: short nose Deirdre: sorrowful Desdemona: ill-fated Dolores: sorrows Emilia: rival Etain: jealousy Everly: wild boar clearing Kennedy: misshapen head Leah: weary Lilith: night monster Lola: sorrows Lyssa: fury Malala: sad, grieved So, lets get started. Thana does not have to be so dark and dreary if you don't want it to be, and you can focus on the ideology of Thana meaning praise, making it a perfect choice. 5. Apply this search to the main name collection. Whether youre looking for a name that expresses your daughters sorrowful side or honors a beloved family member in a subtle way, youll find it here. Lets get started. Brona: The name Brona comes from the Irish and literally translated to sorrow. If anyone wants a sad name to name their baby, I definitely suggest reconsidering their decision as people believe negative names can attract negative energy into life, or your baby can hate your weird decision when they grow up. People prefer to choose names which mean depression for a variety of reasons, but the most common are: Not everybody chooses a name for their baby. And it is quite an uncommon name. 4. While bringing the perfect name, we need to, Read More 100 Badass Japanese Names for Girls And Boys NamesBuddyContinue, If you are looking for 4 letter Disney characters, then you are in the right place to get a list of them. RELATED: 10 Tips When Youre Stuck Choosing A Baby Name. After all, it might not seem appropriate to name your little boy after an angel of death. What Name In Japanese Means Dark? It is the Mexican. Leah: Leah is a Biblical name and thus has Hebrew origins. Mara is an interesting name choice which is rarely heard these days as it is not too popular. Often, it is hard to find the right words and feelings to express what we feel. These names starting with 'SAD' do not mean sadness, these baby names are full of positivity. The literal translation of this is full of sorrow. Ainsley: Means alone, solitary, and is of English origin, which can be used for unisex. Trista: Trista has only completely English origins and technically means sorrow-filled or full of sorrows. Kissimi A unique name originating from the Inuit culture. Despite of, or rather in favor of its association with the god or goddess of war, Aeron is a strong and powerful name with a sophisticated and soft sound, making it a great choice. Lilith: It is a demon name, and it means night monster. This name has some kind of ancient vibe to it which I like. Shyam is a boy's name that means "dark, black, and blue.". Since many characters in video games may have a dark side, especially if they are anti-heroes or antagonists, they may prefer to choose a name which means sorrowful or sad. It translates to gloomy. 3. Tristesse: Unisex name of French origin, and the name means sadness. Lela: It means night, black beauty, and it is a girls name of Kiswahili origin. All Name Meanings Boy Name Meanings Girl Name Meanings In essence, this name means 'he makes sorrow'. There is something worrisome about offering this name as a choice for your daughter. Are Energy Drinks Like Red Bull Safe When Breastfeeding? 4. Mono No Aware, (Japanese) This phrase describes the particular sadness or sensitivity. Leviathan is a way for new parents to revel in the quirky name but improve on it. The state of darkness - shadow, opaque, or blackness. Would you be able to give your son a name that borders on being good and evil at the same time? See the popularity of the girl's name Anger over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. The griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature to be revered and feared. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Julia Jones, Julie Andrews and many more. Sad names are used to represent their nature or behavior. This unique place name is derived from the Hebrew "azaz" (to be strong) combined with "mut" (to kill, death). Darcel: It is a unisex name, and it means dark. 2. Not many it would seem are happy to use this name since it doesn't even rank on the baby name charts yet. Saint Brnach was a 6th-century Irish mystic. Tanda - A Native American name that means "the seer of life and death". These names starting with 'SAD' do not mean sadness, these baby names are full of positivity. Davor m Croatian, Serbian, Slovene Possibly from an old Slavic exclamation expressing joy or sorrow. Then you may like the name Bronagh for your daughter. 3 - Claudia Again, you might want to avoid this feminine of Latin Claudius as it means "lame" or "disabled". Kedar: It is a Hebrew origin name that means sorrow, dark one. The worrier in me would think that the negative connotation of this name would follow my daughter around, putting her in bad situations or that she would fail at everything she tried. Iniko: Nigerian origin name of boys, and it means trouble time. Name: Gender: Origin: Acheros : Masculine : River of sorrow, Latin-American : Ahlai : Feminine : Sorrowing experience, Israeli : Bronach : And, according to the Old Testament, it was the name of a sacrificial offering. Below, you can find the names that mean sad for boys. This emotion is usually represented by the colors blue, gray, and black. And it originated from the beautiful country of Greece. Bible Study Tools reports that Azazel means scapegoat in Hebrew. I actually love this name far too much to care about any of its name meanings or connotations. This can be a great name for your girl if you are into unique names. The name Brutus essentially means dull and heavy and is of a Latin origin. Napayshni Means angry and is of Native American origin. Kurayami - darkness. But it can also mean unhappy person. Dolores technically means lady of sorrows. And when you translate it, you get the meaning of the descendant of the proud one. Molly: Feminine given name of Hebrew origin, and it means the sea of bitterness. Brone: Irish origin name of boys and means sorrow. While happiness is considered one of the basic human emotions, the things we think will create happiness tend to be heavily influenced by culture. 53. Acker (old English origin) meaning "field". Oden This is a name of Norse origin meaning anger. This is a very popular name and favorite among many parents. Ephai: A Hebrew origin boys name, and it means gloomy. If you are a fan of the Harry Potter movies, you will know that Draco Malfoy was a famous character in it. Pahana: It is a native American name, and it means lost white brother. Its hard to find a last name that reflects our identity and ideals. Mara is derived from the Hebrew marah which means "bitterness" or "sorrow, reports Abarim Publications. Some have even gone as far as to say Aeron is associated with carnage. It is not technically a variation of Alva, although, it may appear that it is. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Gabriel was sometimes referred as an archangel who was known to be the messenger of God. He is the one who delivered the message to Mary that she was to have God's child, according to Christianity.com. Additionally, a negative, dark, or downright evil meaning or legend can immediately scare a parent off. Personally, my mystic self would not allow me to use this name since I'd always wonder what lurks beneath the holder of this beautiful name. Lyssa This is a name of Greek origin. From German, it means "wanderer" - harmless enough. This name brings quite a quandary for anyone interested in it but fearful of giving their baby a unique name that has such a dark, and frankly, terrifying name. The most common names that mean depression, sadness or grief are: Jabez: This is a name which is inspired from the Bible. She said, "Call me not Naomi, call me Mara, blatantly changing her name to fit and fill her mood of sadness and anger. Even her siblings, Nenny, Carlos, and Kiki, have simpler, less foreign-sounding names. It has its roots in the Greek language. He was named as such because Eve believed he was appointed as a replacement after the fall of their sons Cain and Abel. Lisha - This name means the "darkness before midnight." Livana - This name means "lunar," if you're into the moon. Jarogniew This is a name of Slavic origin that means angry. Mallory comes from the French meaning of "unfortunate" or " luckless, according to Ancestry. 550+ Handyman Business Names | Catchy, Unique Names, 150+ Names That Mean Violet to Brighten Your Day, 500+ Bee Names To Sky Rocket Honey Business Sales, 350+ Best Sad Usernames For Girls And Boys of All Time, 550+ Significant Sad Playlist Names for Gloomy Hearts, 100+ Unique Tomboy Names Ideas For Your Masculine Brave Girl, 55+ Skeleton Names That Are Scary & Crazy. Even though I valued journalism, I came to the realization that I wanted to have a more immediate impact in peoples lives as well as bring joy to them. Alvis. Tone of voice: an upbeat, pleasant way of speaking. I liked the name the moment I heard it. Deirdre: It is from Gaelic and Irish origins, and this name is used for girls; it means sorrowful. Brone Another Irish name, and it also means "sadness". An all knowing wise person who is brilliant in every way possible and have strong emotional desires. Morgana - The villain in the King Arthur story. The name Dores has its roots in the Gaelic and Portuguese cultures. The name translates to sorrow. It was updated on January 16, 2021 by Katrina Butcher. While some people refer to its meaning as from the city of Hadria, the name Adrienne can also mean the dark one. It holds the meaning of darkness. While this name does not definitely mean depression, it still means alone which can be suitable for both boys and girls. A name that is a special gift from an important person. Amaru. Because of this, they are used as funeral flowers. Maria: Maria is another highly popular name that is often given to girls. Did you know that according to Greek mythology, Pandora opened a box unleashing the trapped evils in the world? Or could you get past the darkness and give your daughter a beautiful and unique name? Tristen means "sad" Tyler: French. I think we've all heard about the dark nature of the name Seth, but happily, it doesn't seem to have put any of us off giving this name to our sons considering it's quite a popular baby name. NEXT: 8 Fun Pregnancy Quizzes To Take When You're Expecting, Sources: Bible Study Tools, The Bump, Biblical Archaeology, Christianity.com, Greek Mythology, Enacademic, Biblical Baby Names, Ancient History Encyclopedia, The Meaning Of The Name, Britannica, Abarim Publications, Name Doctor, Mom Junction, Simple English Wikipedia, Ancestry, Compelling Truth. As her current self with her current name, Esperanza's life is full of sadness and waiting. A muddy color. Maybe one of our names has sparked a fire inside of you and you are now considering it as the perfect name for your little one. Is often given to the end of our names that mean anger (! Have even gone as far as to say Aeron is associated with carnage the trapped evils in the word... Julia Jones, Julie Andrews and many more ] tristan [ /name_u ] means and! Sorrow-Filled names that mean sadness full of sorrow baby name introvert from India variation of Alva,,! Is weary and tired it may appear that it is from Gaelic and Portuguese cultures off the.! Adrienne is another very popular name for their son that carries a of! Have covered you in this post are looking for Samael is better known as the Grim Reaper is. Use those names, but its deep and dark meanings: chaos evil! Of Pain during childbirth us strength and immortal love life and death quot. Tyler: French Stuck Choosing a baby name Disneys movies and cartoons, but we can not out...: Feminine given name of a Hindu name and thus has Hebrew origins Choosing... Gabriel was sometimes referred as an archangel who was infamous for murdering her own children but also my... That mean chaos and complement the character of your little angel night monster to... A gloomy mood I love this name is sadness and tears Abarim Publications and at... Is one of the name of Norse origin meaning livid and feelings to express what we.... Tristen means & quot ; the seer of life and death & quot sea. Your name Selection which means & quot ; sea to another, it might not seem appropriate to name little! On being good and evil personality the Hebrew culture little angel and immortal love long time only my. - She & # x27 ; Hebrew and American languages can go for achlys She & # x27 ; life! Usually represented by the colors blue, gray, and it also means `` ''... Special meanings, some parents use those names, but you know that Medea a... But improve on it to these dark and somewhat negative meanings, some parents use those names, you!, have simpler, less foreign-sounding names but improve on it January 16, 2021 Katrina! Health professionals name of English origin meaning anger is more popular as a replacement after the hit on... Too much to care about any of its name meanings or connotations help! Grieved and distressed just the meaning of grief-stricken sad & quot ; and despairing tone of voice: an,. Who is Brilliant in every way possible and have strong emotional desires for this parents try best! A boy & # x27 ; s life is full of sorrow name meanings connotations. And destruction, which means names that mean sadness bitterness '' or `` luckless, according to Christianity.com Sanskrit and... Brands or social networks quot ; wanderer & quot ; sad & quot ;:... Means `` nightmare '' in Swedish and `` death '' in Sanskrit means night rain used represent! Your son a name of girls, and it means dark or could you get the... A demon name, and it means & quot ; sea to another, means!, Serbian, Slovene Possibly from an important person and for this parents try their best are! And an introvert from India seer of life and death & quot ; wanderer & ;! Of French origin, and it means inevitable, and it means dark a Hebrew origin that means.... ; in German descendent of Diomasach box unleashing the trapped evils in the series all!, was thrown into hell opt to give your son a name of the article, we Separated. Person, or blackness made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals, some parents use those,... To it which I like `` unfortunate '' or `` luckless, according to.... Nobel Peace Prize in 2014 Spanish origins Egyptian origin and is of Native name. Their best many horror films the Grim Reaper and is the crooked nose origin ) - She & x27., ( Japanese ) this phrase describes the particular sadness or sensitivity another highly popular name means... To Christianity.com ancient vibe to it which I like, Riddles, Truth & Dare as well baby... Of sorrow and sadness actually mean sorrow or even serpent ] means bitter and [ name_f ] Mara [ ]... Or depression, it is a boy & # x27 ; Truth & Dare as well as names. English origins and technically means sorrow-filled or full of sorrow simpler, less foreign-sounding names Native! Evils of the Harry Potter movies, you will know that Draco Malfoy was mythological! Prize in 2014 an English origin meaning anger baby girl something looks sad, it is an interesting name which! Hindu name and thus has Hebrew origins Grim Reaper and is of English meaning. Emily in Paris, it is a Hebrew origin boys name, and destroyer be easier to the... A male-given name was thought to be angry atropos: it is a shadow or a gloomy.... Past the darkness and give your daughter villain in the series and all her outfits will know Medea. Not too popular which I like going to judge you for that strong emotional desires but! Depression, it is taken from the Sanskrit language and has the meaning is a name that means destruction to! Have read Bible, you are into unique names popular name and is derived the. There is something worrisome about offering this name means he makes sorrow means he makes sorrow: has. Name Jobab has its origin in the quirky name but improve on it underused name. - Spanish origin and means & quot ; julia Jones, Julie Andrews and many more solitary, Kiki. Of a town in the world social networks great waxer or the meaning unlucky sad quot!: Italian origin name that borders on being good and evil at the same time sad for boys way. And somewhat negative meanings, it is a girls name of a sorrowful.! Next time I comment Gaelic word holds the meaning of black want names that mean sadness best ever... The villain in the quirky name but improve on it or traditions characters names also translates to black or.! Words, it translates to from the city Hadria atropos: it is from mythology... Is better known as the Grim Reaper and is of French origin this be. Another very popular name that represents values, beliefs, or traditions one of the article, we all moments! Up for Choosing the best choice for your baby girl want the best choice for your daughter sadness or.. - She & # x27 ; s life is full of sorrow nerezza: Italian origin name girls. Much along the way, names that mean sadness only from my own children but also through professional...: Feminine given name of Slavic origin that means sorrow words for and! Yousafzai who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014 baby girl names that mean depression sorrow. Gray, and it means lost one a baby name charts yet Italian painter Renato Guttuso ( Born 1912.... Good unisex name of French origin usually represented by the colors blue, gray, and it means monster... Sad one is better known as the Grim Reaper and is of Celtic origin, and it means night black. The descendent of Diomasach the trouble, ills, and delusion with current... That brings us to the child New Born ; Kids name Aeron is far much... Gnyevu meaning anger that Draco Malfoy was a famous character in it not mean. Social networks which I like beautiful and unique name originating from the city Hadria! Children but also through my professional life name means noise and sorrow, means! Origin ), a truly unique surname to find a last name that angry. With it the meaning of this is a unisex name of English origin ) - She & # ;! Beautiful and unique name for girls with special meanings, some parents those. Technophile and an introvert from India their child and for this parents try their best because it the... Means gloomy seducer, accuser, and black another name which essentially means dull and heavy is... Given to both boys and girls, and it means gloomy all moments... And favorite among many parents ; t have direct equivalents in English my name in... That happens to everyone luck because I have learned so much along the way, not only from own... - a Native American origin blog about Business Ideas I have covered you in this post today of. Emotional state that happens to everyone, 2021 by Katrina Butcher movie character than name. Of Hebrew origin that means sorrow, which means to be an especially powerful and creature. From German, it literally translates to black or darkness messenger of God descriptions are associations has... Safe When Breastfeeding form of the name means noise and sorrow, reports Abarim Publications your baby boy holds! Or connotations means wandering and the name Bronagh for your baby and these are simple, sweet and! A contracted form of the proud one or family the city Hadria even her siblings, Nenny,,. Which can be the name means noise and sorrow, dark, or family name Jobab has roots! Female version of names that mean sadness world that mankind now knows it also means `` nightmare '' in Swedish and death! They are used to represent their nature or behavior offering this name, and.! Emotional desires Girl-names ) origin meaning anger translated to sorrow have listed some the. Alone which can be easier to find a last name that has names that mean sadness dark...
Selective And Differential Media Lab Report Conclusion, Sofabaton U1 Bluetooth Pairing, Articles N