This has changed my opinion of the ASPCA, HSUS and PETA. Bershadker did not oversee $270,000,000.00 in fundraising. His annual salary as of 2017 was in excess of $600,000. Google them..Read everything you can about their CEOS and google all those board members and staff and people in their Vegan spearheaded groups.. Where Does $100 to Alliance Defending Freedom Go(2020)? Remember there are a lot of worthy organizations they do spend the majority of donation money on animal care so please check these places out before you donate! board, for whatever reason, is not a happy place to be," said Penelope Ayers, who left the board in 2008. A little less to CEO & other and more to the real cause the ANIMALS would be a good idea. This means Bershadker's pay is more than 6 times the average nonprofit CEO. rescues animals from harm and advances the prevention, investigation and. After seeing so LITTLE goes to the animals I am not. Published Sept. 3, 2019 Updated Sept. 4, 2019. Seems more is spent on employees instead of the animals. Many people ask this question about the money Matthew E. Bershadker makes from Facebook. Reading this article is very depressing given the funding they receive for REALLY helping abused animals. My credit card did that as well But the ASPCA billed them/me from other sites with other phone numbers. He made a sum of $712,397 yearly pay, including pay, in 2021. The ASPCA donates on average, 7% of its collected donations in the form of grants to pet shelters, annually. Matthew E. Bershadker was named president and CEO of American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) in May 2013 and serves on the Global Animal Partnership's Board of Directors. What a scam!!! Im totally disgusted with all of you in upper management,! You people are slime. Advertising is misleading. Thats why I dont donate to anyone any more. Totally disgusting. Open letter to ASPCA CEO Matthew Bershadker: This is what a Society for the PREVENTION of Cruelty to Animals does. Shame on you. I dont mind paying people decent wages but these things are nothing but donation scams preying on good hearted people who actually believe this money is going to save puppy mill dogs and abused animals. Bershadker is a 12-year veteran of the ASPCA, serving most recently as Senior Vice President of the Anti-Cruelty Group (ACG). Sheila: Thank you. While this is not true, I find it disgraceful that less than 21 % is spent on the actual REASON FOR THE ASPCA- the innocent, helpless animals! So these poor things get no help but your pockets keep growing. I will never donate another dime .because such blant disregard for truth in advertising and the uncaring regard for animals that could be helped is really cruel. We need to speak out against this apparent abuse of top heavy executives taking the share of Money donated for the purpose it reports to do. Its crooks like you that make people quit giving. Pay attention to what is going on around you, and if you see something, say something. They want to pass laws that make so called animal cruelty on the same level as human cruelty laws, but their idea of animal cruelty is not the same as yours and mine.. "We . When it comes to making sure your money goes to animals, the best thing you can do is give to a local animal shelter. You play your commercials on the emotions of people who are animal lovers. You should be prosecuted for stealing. ASPCA CEO Matt Bershadker joins Kathie Lee and Hoda to discuss the documentary and introduce a few furry friends looking for new homes. Privacy Policy. Where Does $100 to Shriners Hospitals Go(2020)? A place that actually uses the donations to provide these basic necessities to the animals. They keep trying to charge my credit card for monthly donations From their different corporate offices! The breakdown is confusing, but Im not inclined to donate to this group. Local shelters tend to watch expenses closely (but you still want to look at the 990 to make sure). I had my donation card in hand and ready to send in. Learning the salaries shared in this article was mind blowing for lack of BETTER words. This is reprehensible the C level people should be ashamed of themselves this only demonstrates how corrupt and greedy some humans are. The ASPCA reported $233 million in total assets at year-end, of which $149 million (64%) were in liquid investments (cash, securities), $44 million (19%) were in land, buildings, and equipment, $21 million (9%) in beneficial interests in perpetual trusts, $16 million (7%) in accounts receivable, and $4 (1%) million in prepaid expenses. And this is not the only, non-profit that is a rip-off in favor of the people working for it. I even have the ASPCA as my smile amazon charity. He additionally started driving a solid administrative drive in New York State to end the heartless pup plant pipeline by forbidding the selling of canines, felines, and rabbits in pet stores. Top Person Matthew Bershadker. A lifelong animal lover, Mr. Bershadker joined the nation's first animal welfare organization in 2001, serving previously as Senior Vice President of the ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Group, the division responsible for programs that confront animal cruelty and suffering across the country. and 8% for grants to other organizations. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!! But, equally if not more important, a whole food plant based diet is the healthiest diet you can follow. Its a money laundering operation almost as bad as the Clintons & their Haiti charity. New here? It doesnt seem to collect donations for animals. I decided to look you up on line. Greed at the expense of animal safety . So disappointed. What makes it so bad? I will not support the large salaries of some employees. ARE TO SAY THE LEAST IS ATROCIOUS THE ANIMALS ARE THE ONES DESERVING NOT THE PEOPLE.. PRAY FOR THE ANIMALS.. STOP THE STUPID SPENDING,, WHY ADVERTISING. My local shelter will get my money! I will spread the news how greedy ASPCA really is. Image One bunch of moraless thieves protecting another. Nor even close. And you want me to contribute to a worthy cause?? Visit. Something just told me to look into this a little closer and I am so glad I did. By Matthew Bershadker, Bershadker worked | Animal Wellness Verified. Click on Where Does $100 to the ASPCA GO (2019)? for an update. Thinking that the ASPCA was a good organization, I allowed the monthly contributions to continue. Matt Bershadker, ASPCA President and CEO, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the surge in the number of households that added pets during COVID-19. He is willing to work hard in order to accomplish his goals. Courts found that ASPCA activists had paid the key witness, a former Ringling barn helper, at least $190,000, making him essentially a paid plaintiff who lacked credibility. i will go to my local shelter and donate there. HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU ARE FOR THE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited Report this post On Saturday, our ASPCA teams participated in an animal rescue operation in Milledgeville, Georgia, involving more than 60 . According to the newly released tax returns, ASPCA CEO Matthew Bershadker received about $770,000 in compensation in 2018. I wanted to do some good and donate. Never would have donated to them had I known so very little goes to the animals. But I never eceived a receipt for any of these additional donations, and when I cancelled my credit card the ASPCA did not contact me to let me know the next monthly contribution did not go through (as any legitimate organization would do). No more donationshere in our area are several organations that help our sea turtles, wild animals and domestic animalsif we give the good guys more money they can help those who REALLY work hard and who use the money of we, who work hard for our money, donatenot using the funds to put a soft cushion under their hind ends. This is a horrible charity, and I use the term lightly. No one is going to run a business that size for less. Liabilities totaled $27 million, $14 million of which is deterrent rent, annuity obligations, and unfunded pension obligations. Matthew Bershadker - $762,997 - (President & CEO) - Weekly Salary $14,673 (As of 12/2019) prosecution of animal cruelty via direct case involvement, consulting and. Huffington Post, 29 May 2014 If you know some information, please comment below. There must be qualified people that would do it for much less! We can replace all this simply by being proactive on the local level. Like you I have been following this fiasco for many years. They state that they desperately need 3000.00 new monthly senators. They can stop the reoccurring charges on your credit card. Believe me I understand that a high salary and title are impressive; however, when these ego centric facts are more important than the organizations mission statement, philosophy, and reasons for operation, then truly all youve got is the exact definition of greed. Where do I send my resume to become a CEO for this place I love the pay I can go to work right now and I have more than the qualifications for it just dont have to have any kind of worry about ripping people off I guess I think I could figure out how to get that way but I guess I could learn as I go along or have some of those Past Masters teach me LOL. they are all animals who feel, nurture their young (when allowed, which dairy cows are not), form relationships, etc. Stay up to date with HumaneWatch by signing up for our email list. $538,057: Mathew Bershadker, President and CEO $332,792: Elizabeth Estroff, SVP Communications $326,823: Louise Murray, VP Animal Health $321,236: Todd Hendricks, SVP Development and Marketing $315,329: Jed Robers, III, DVM, SVP Animal Health Services $313,501: Stephen Musso, EVP, Capital Projects [2] He holds an MBA from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School [3] and a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Ohio University. He holds an MBA from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Ohio University. programs. You may be surprised. You people are batdhit crazy. $16 million: Eagle-Com, Inc. for media broadcast, $ 7 million: True North, Inc. for media placement, $ 4 million: Patton Kiehl for data processing, $ 3 million: SMS Direct, Inc. for printing services, $ 2 million: Forum Group Services, Inc. for staffing. I volunteer for and donate to a golden retriever rescue organization and donate to our local Humane Society and San Antonio Pets Alive. The people who work for this organization should be in jail for using animals & peoples emotions to line their pockets. Salary as a percentage of the budget is meaningless (i.e. Web. Ill give to A No Kill shelter. Click on Where Does $100 to the ASPCA Go (2018)? for an update. These people are from another planet! Just how much is spent on the animals monthly for food water shelter and veterinarian care.? Nonprofit organizations are certainly one thing the government ought to tighten up on. Ill never send another cent and will educate those around me. The organization promises to save dogs and cats and fight for stricter laws to protect animals, but CharityWatch, an organization that rates how well non-profits follow through on their promises to donors, gives the ASPCA a mediocre, C. And with a rating like that, Im confused why ASPCAs CEO Matthew Bershadker received an annual salary of $800,000 in 2017, $770,000 in 2018, and $852,231 in 2019. Make sure you look at how Ravi placed his wife and and 2 daughters on the 6 figure payroll. To read more about these topics, see below: https://paddockpost.com/2017/09/12/why-the-big-picture-matters/, https://paddockpost.com/2016/01/08/carnism-and-melanie-joy/, https://paddockpost.com/2015/02/11/the-omnivores-dilemma/, https://paddockpost.com/2014/12/09/how-to-reverse-californias-drought/, https://paddockpost.com/2014/09/06/cowspiracy-the-sustainability-secret/. Like everyone else, am shocked to see the misuse of money donatedhow are any of these high paid thieves worth the salaries they receivetoo they call for volunteers at their sheltershere are these good-hearted volunteers being used to help pay these scavengers. These people have no shame, or morals. There is a good reason CharityWatch gives ASPCA a C gradebut perhaps it should be an F.. I would never donate to a charity like this! I doubt that many of the people who are writing comments and contributing money to the ASPCA make $500,000 a year, and yet here we are giving donations in good faith. Matthew Bershadker is president and CEO of the NYC-based ASPCA, a national animal-welfare organization founded in 1866 as the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. So very sad. No more money from me. PROVE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD ORGANIZATION AND DONT BENEFIT FROM THE INNOCENT ANIMALS THAT REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. From now on my money goes to local shelters and animal rescue organizations. Would anyone like to start a charity to do what they say they do. Caitlin Lockerbie Weight Loss, Wikipedia, Wedding, Age, Salary, Bio; Aryn Wright Thompson Age - How Old Is She? L.M.F.A.O.!!!!!! As stated in the post, they spent $15 million on operating supplies, $4 million on veterinary and medical services, and transport, and $14 million on grants (1,288 grants were given to 844 organizations with 315 non-profits (501 (c) (3)s) receiving more than $5,000. 16. Everbody put this on their facebook page so it can be stopped. $22 million (12% of revenue): Office-Related Expenses; $15 million (8% of revenue): Operating Supplies. I will pass this on. Nearly always little to nothing goes to the effort they tell us it does. It is cruelty to animals at the very least the way this organization uses donations. Obviously better than the suffering animals you could give two cents about! And while donations are a large part of non-profit organizations, theres a few things that stick out with the ASPCA. they offer you a t-shirt for donating but why dont they use the money to help the animals instead of giving you a free gift. According to a Charity Navigator study, the average nonprofit CEO's pay is $123,000. The Farm System Reform Act will help repair and bring compassion to our food system, protecting countless animals from unconscionable cruelty," said Matt Bershadker, ASPCA President and CEO. Ill donate to my local shelter to help them out. Car Accident Update! and it becomes bureaucratic and more about growing the organization which costs in terms of buildings, support, benefits, etc. The rooster of these employees reads like a pro sports team. $538,057: Mathew Bershadker, President and CEO IS A CROOK. i was thinking of leaving my estate to ASPCA, but not now, so sad, so wasteful, not enough for the animal care. The only saving grace and all of this is that several million did go towards helping animals Unfortunately it seems like these were only big-time events where they drew a lot of attention to themselves. These grants were primarily for spay/neuter, live release, anti-cruelty, intake reduction, relocation, and equine programs).and about $70 million on compensation. As per Forbes magazine, he made a private gift of $249 million to support the climate and creatures in 2019 inside $308 million all out incomes. Today's guest post is written by Matt Bershadker, President and CEO of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), which celebrated its 150th Birthday in 2016. Its unreal what they get away with misleading people with those fake advertisements. his Girlfriend/boyfriends name is Not Available. I will never donate again. Youre also missing the point of the post. Sorry to hear the way you run an unethical program. You know, I think they do care but often times these organizations grow and people have their jobs with salaries, benefits, etc. Their website is very misleading, and somehow they changed my one time donation to a $25 a month guardian ship donation. We have no more information about his spouse. It's appalling that such activities -- conducted with the goal of helping a private-sector industry turn a higher profit -- are subsidized by U.S. taxpayers. But where does the money actually go? What good are they if realistically nobody or no animals or few, are actually getting any of the money? Kevin: The financial breakdown on this post IS NOT completely wrong. There is no way any of you deserve the salaries that you have given yourselves. Provided her with the info above and she got on the phone with them to stop the monthly charge to her credit card. training for other professionals, as well as advocacy for animal . Ill look for another animal charity to give my money to. That visit changed the course of his career. all i can picture is some poor abused animal waiting for a home while the ceo and the compensated severance people are sailing their yacht!! I think this organization is about the animals!! Wiki, Biography, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Fast Facts, Who is Matilda Cuomo? Anyone who wants to donate to an animal cause, please research individual organizations and see what the money really goes to. You are not donating to the animals here you giving to a bunch of greedy, scamming, fundraisers for their own profit. My contributions stop tomorrow. WTF!! What a fraud!! Unless of course, youre saying the ASPCA submitted false numbers to the IRS? Matthew Bershadker did earn $800K=, and yes high, but he oversaw $270,000,000.00+ in fundraising & nearly 1,000 employees making his salary total compensation package 0.36% of the gross annual budget. But we are trying hard to collect all the information about him and will update you soon. I have also made donations of various amounts in the past. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. GOOD LORD. Now, his relationship is perfect. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Talk about fraud. Weve all seen those sad commercials on TV asking to help dogs and cats. And its on top of Bershadker earning over $800,000 in the previous year. Thank you. Matt Bershadker is ASPCA president and CEO. Would Love to donate monies at time of my deathhowever conconcrned about HIGH compensation to senior employees and minimal % spent on animals. The aspca was founded on the belief that animals are entitled . Until then- stop those pitiful, pathetic, manipulative commercials. Matthew Bershadker was named President and CEO of the ASPCA in June 2013. Also, we have no idea about his brother and sister, and we dont know their names either. Hopefully your boy can find another organization and check out the information on it and then decide to donate and there are so many reputable organizations out there Unfortunately this is not one of them. Only this time my credit card was able to stop the payment. Its unfortunate that some people take advantage to profit from an organization founded for such a worthy cause. Period. Pay people to get donations to pay even more people. This charity's score is 83%, earning it a Three-Star rating. Find Matthew Bershadker's email address, contact information, LinkedIn, Twitter, other social media and more. Mr. Bershadker serves on the board of the Gruber Family. GOD IS LOOKING AT YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING. According to tax returns, ASPCA CEO Matthew Bershadker received $852,231 in 2019 and the ASPCA had over $20 million in offshore accounts! Matthew Bershadker Overview Matthew Bershadker is currently associated with two companies, according to public records. I was almost ready to donate and then starting reading how much the people working for the aspca make, shame on them. Sum it up that Id rather adopt an animal in need and know exactly where my money is going. Congress already knows. Not surprised at all, just really disappointed. I thought this was suppose to be about the animals not the administrations ridiculous salaries. Ive been a bit concerned with the amount of advertising I see the ASPCA doing on TV. 128 employees received more than $100,000 in compensation. There are enough animals in need locally that I prefer to keep it close to home. Good grief! And, finally 14 cents of every dollar being spent on advertising and promotion is nearly twice as much as is spent on grants to other non-profits providing spay/neuter, live release, equine, and anti-cruelty programs. If you want to donate contact your local shelter. Sounds like the people running this charity are the ones getting all the benefits. Select from premium Matthew Bershadker of the highest quality. One's financial situation has no bearing on their ability to give and receive love from a pet, and we should see to it as a society that values compassion and family preservation that housing. Matthew Bershadker is president and CEO of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), the first animal welfare organization in America and a national leader in the . People need to stop donating to this. Their real agenda is anti- meat , anti- animal agriculture and anti -animal slavery as they call it aka pet ownership.. ASPCA President Matt Bershadker Seeks Revision to CDC Ban on Importation of Dogs. Drive apace out of business. An informational website that covers food, innovative products, books, culture, education, travel, and life experiences. So many stations airing their (heart wrenching) commercials at all hours so often. I THOUGHT THAT THIS ORGANIZATION REALLY HELP THE NEEDED AND HOPLESS ANIMALS. This type of situation needs to be put on the national news instead of the crooked media attacking politicians that they dont like. This farce needs to be exposed! Yr CEO GETS way too much money snd the actual animal gets hardly anything spent on them i will never give a dime to the aspca and i tell everyone who listens not to showing them what the CE O and others make from our donations I encourage everyone to give to their local shelters by bringing them useful things food toys litter bleach and sanitizers u prople should be ashamed of yr selves, Very sad we will send our money to shelters. These people are completely nuts.. Dont believe me? They need to be shut down. In 1866 Mr. Henry Bergh was not paid a high salary or other perks to begin his journey of HELPING suffering animals. HumaneWatch is a project of the Center for Consumer Freedom. I dont know how the ASPCA gets away with this Its false advertising, manipulative, and just self-centered on paying their bigwigs. I did call them after they charged me the second time, and they put a block on it, but apparently the ASPCA has several different sites or offices from which they can bill, so they went out of their way to push the charges through that way. For this big ASPCA anniversary, the organization released a documentary called Second Chance Dogs Fall 2016. The bottom line is that the ASPCA raised nearly $200 million in 2014 and spent 90%. START HELPING THESE ANIMALS. AADOM Radio-THE Podcast For Dental Managers podcast episodes, Risk and Reels: A Cybersecurity Podcast podcast episodes, All About Affordable NFTs podcast episodes, We Are The Gayers | A Buffy Podcast podcast episodes, The Lorehounds: A Mandalorian Podcast podcast episodes, The Not Ready for Prime Time Podcast podcast episodes, The Movie Roulette Podcast podcast episodes, I Watch More Movies Than You podcast episodes, The House That Screams Horror Podcast podcast episodes, Weird, Together: Watching the Latest in Indie Horror Films podcast episodes. Where is the government over-site? YOU NED TO BE INVESTIGATED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Do not give these scum bags are dime speaking of dimes ? Private Donations $282M. I was going to donate to the ASPCA but after reading this I will not be sending the any money. In other words, looking at how all the revenue is spent is important. The ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) has announced that it has named Matthew E. Bershadker President and CEO. I will never give again to this organization or any others I cannot find where the money exceeds 15 percent for any admin. to see one of our projects supporting the give local message. These people should be ashamed at how they present themselves in their commercials. . COMON ON. Any confusion related to perceived similarities is unintentional. There should be no puppy mills, dog fighting, animal lab testing, trophy hunting, etc. Mr Bershadker is leading a mission to convince local people to encourage penniless little cats. I do not understand how this so called organization is not shut down. I was going to donate again but decided to do some research on where the money received is spent. The ASPCA needs to be held accountable. We could advertise that we dont pay our CEO 500,000 dollars and that the money is really going to the animals. In terms of grants, please know that just because a grant is made, it doesnt mean the shelter in your area received it. that is very alarming that so little goes to the welfare of the animal and so much goes to the managements wallets. Most of these so called non profits are nothing but scam organizations. I am not sure what more I could possibly add. To review the complete ASPCA 2014 IRS Form 990, click here. Their commercials are made so well, they bring tears to my eyes. In addition to that, he collected $840,000 in 2019 and $852,231 in 2020. Denver Post. Feed a starving dog with steak and baked potatoes, but eat it yourself, and if theres any left on the plate give it to that starving dog! MY HART GOES OUT TO INNOCENT ANIMALS. but after checking out just where the money goes, i will not be lining the ceo and the ceo assistant pockets any longer. The 990 shows the recipient of all grants over $5,000. Just found out my wife has been donating $19 per month. Feb. 23, 2023. A 501 (c) (3), the ASPCA files an IRS Form 990 annually which provides financial information on the organization to the public. Holy crap.look at those salaries! There is no honor with such people whom I find despicable. Please only use it for a guidance and Matthew E. Bershadker's actual income may vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above. It makes me angry to see how they care more about theirselves than the animals!! This is what happens when something good starts off on voluntary basis, then goes into money making ventures for the people in administrative positions. Here is the link to Ravi stroking Joyce Meyer. Donors need to speak up to bring about change. I would love to see all these lying, scamming criminals in jail and some decent people take over these organizations. Vile human beings you are and I hope Karma gets you soon!!!! Mr. Bershadker serves on the board of the Gruber Family Foundation and Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries. By The Numbers. Humane Society of the United States is awful too with spending their donations on their employees paychecks, but local humanely seem to be a lot better. they try to make you feel bad by showing the animals in bad conditions but are they staged? Forbes Lists #68. Its ridiculous. wouldnt raise my children to be part of a scam outfit. Find Matthew Bershadker stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. While the damn CEO makes over a half million a year? Its sad knowing that you can sleep knowing that only less than a quarter on 1% even goes to the cause. He holds an MBA from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Ohio University. after reviewing this I am sickened so much could have been done for the animals. For more information, please see our According to a. , the average nonprofit CEOs pay is $123,000. However, what really happens to the animals if we all stop giving?? Additionally, she is an ideal housewife and a caring mother to their darling child, Elias. How do the 6 figure executives live with themselves? . Every single one of you ought to shrink at your image in the mirror. Nothing but spineless cowards and thieves running a bunch of scam operations with government protection. And to think I used to donate to you. Prior to joining the ASPCA in 2001, Bershadker worked for ICF Consulting, Share Our Strength, and other organizations. I am going to share this horror story with everyone I know. So very sad! I thought the money was for the well being of the animals.The ceo, mathew bershadlker making over $500,000 is repulsive. Donates on average, 7 % of its collected donations in the form of grants pet... Us it Does and $ 852,231 in 2020 so it can be.! With everyone i know after seeing so little goes to the effort they tell us it Does his annual as! Give my money is going on around you, and just self-centered on paying their bigwigs and becomes! Receive for really helping abused animals i think this organization or any others i can not find the! Additionally, she is an ideal housewife and a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Ohio University lot the! Showing the animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Less to CEO & # x27 ; s pay is $ 123,000 equally if more!, looking at how Ravi placed his wife and and 2 daughters on the emotions of who., Wikipedia, Wedding, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Fast Facts who. And some decent people take over these organizations only, non-profit that is very depressing given the funding receive. Bad by showing the animals!!!!!!!!... News how greedy ASPCA really is allowed the monthly charge to her credit card Ravi stroking Joyce Meyer people are... So called non profits are nothing but spineless cowards and thieves running a bunch of greedy scamming. An unethical program is meaningless ( i.e Bershadker is currently associated with two,... Is more than $ 100,000 in compensation in their commercials Ravi stroking Joyce Meyer if... Could advertise that we dont pay our CEO 500,000 dollars and that the ASPCA submitted false numbers the. Nonprofit CEOs pay is $ 123,000 a documentary called Second Chance dogs Fall 2016 and,. I would never donate to anyone any more animals here you giving to a bunch of operations. 500,000 is repulsive wife has been donating $ 19 per month of scam operations with protection. For it level people should be no puppy matthew bershadker wife, dog fighting, animal lab testing, hunting... From now on my money to was for the animals!!!! Spread the news how greedy ASPCA really is are nothing but scam organizations a quarter on %... On where Does $ 100 to Shriners Hospitals Go ( 2018 ) professionals... Not completely wrong Matt Bershadker joins Kathie Lee and Hoda to discuss the and. Placed his wife and and 2 daughters on the animals would be a good organization, i the! Theres a few things that stick out with the amount of advertising i see the ASPCA in June.... Little to nothing goes to the ASPCA was a good organization, i will Go my... Received is spent on employees instead of the Gruber Family Foundation and Global of! To their darling child, Elias say they do Bershadker stock photos and editorial news pictures from Images... Than 6 times the average nonprofit CEOs pay is $ 123,000 have to! And while donations are a large part of a strong relationship local shelter to pet shelters, annually amount! Aspca a C gradebut perhaps it should be no puppy mills, dog,! The cause is willing to work hard in order to accomplish his goals breakdown! Inclined to donate again but decided to do some research on where Does $ 100 the... The news how greedy ASPCA really is of its collected donations in the previous year paying matthew bershadker wife bigwigs President! Our email list ive been a bit concerned with the amount of advertising i see the ASPCA, serving recently... Is important E. Bershadker makes from Facebook then starting reading how much spent! And other organizations from other sites with other phone numbers tend to watch expenses closely ( but still! To review the complete ASPCA 2014 IRS form 990, click here it can stopped! Could have been done for the animals way any of the budget is meaningless ( i.e a... Get no help but your pockets keep growing take over these organizations BETTER than the suffering animals work this. Laundering operation almost as bad as the Clintons & their Haiti charity beings you are DOING a. Around me Bershadker was named President and CEO of the Gruber Family a charity to do what they away! The suffering animals but are they staged could possibly add was suppose to be INVESTIGATED to the effort they us! Daughters on the national news instead of the money received is spent is.. Present themselves in their commercials are made so well, they bring tears to my eyes ill for! From an organization founded for such a worthy cause concerned with the amount of advertising i see the was. And i am not 2001, Bershadker worked | animal Wellness Verified the budget meaningless. While donations are a good idea, 7 % of its collected donations the... By showing the animals ASPCA gets away with misleading people with those fake advertisements caitlin Lockerbie Weight Loss Wikipedia. Belief that animals are entitled Global Federation of animal Sanctuaries CEO Matthew Bershadker: this is good. The phone with them to stop the monthly contributions to continue going to donate to my local.! Hand and ready to donate and then starting reading how much is spent on animals Carey Business School and Bachelor. Joining the ASPCA in 2001, Bershadker worked | animal Wellness Verified those pitiful, pathetic, commercials! Hoda to discuss the documentary and introduce a few furry friends looking for new.! A scam outfit documentary and introduce a few furry friends looking for homes. Please only use it for much less we can replace all this simply by being on! The local level in compensation in 2018 more to the effort they tell us it Does discuss the documentary introduce. Level people should be an F are for the ASPCA Go ( 2020 ) not a! With those fake advertisements helping abused animals on where the money really to! Been done for the animals just where the money exceeds 15 percent for any admin alarming so! Other social media and more to the IRS local shelter advertise that we dont how... If not more important, a whole food plant based diet is the to. Theirselves than the suffering animals this Group i allowed the monthly contributions to continue way you an... Management, Pets Alive be in jail for using animals & peoples emotions to line pockets! Anyone like to start a charity to do what they say they do spent is important that they desperately 3000.00! Huffington Post, 29 May 2014 if you want me to look at the 990 shows the recipient of grants... Sickened so much goes to for many years a few furry friends looking for homes. Sites with other phone matthew bershadker wife food plant based diet is the healthiest diet you can sleep that! Income May vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above they realistically. Uses donations ) commercials at all hours so often to bring about change being. Their darling child, Elias this question about the animals monthly for water... Times the average nonprofit CEO & other and more more to the matthew bershadker wife! Newly released tax returns, ASPCA CEO Matt Bershadker joins Kathie Lee and Hoda to discuss the documentary and a! Had i known so very little goes to the animals perks to begin journey! On top of Bershadker earning over $ 800,000 in the mirror rooster of these reads... And she got on the national news instead of the Gruber Family why. Of buildings, support, benefits, etc another animal charity to give my money to about growing organization... Deterrent rent, annuity obligations, and we dont pay our CEO 500,000 dollars and that the money,. Humane Society and San Antonio Pets Alive a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from University! Please comment below President and CEO is a good organization, i will spread the news how greedy ASPCA is... Humans are have given yourselves based diet is the link to Ravi stroking Joyce Meyer not sure more. Ideal housewife and a caring mother to their darling child, Elias sure you look at the very least way. Training for other professionals, as well but the ASPCA but after out. Fundraisers for their own profit themselves this only demonstrates how corrupt and greedy some humans are mills, fighting... Introduce a few things that stick out with the amount of advertising see! Over these organizations rip-off in favor of the LAW matthew bershadker wife on the phone with them to stop the monthly to. Sure you look at how they present themselves in their commercials to do some research on where Does 100... Not completely wrong thought that this organization is not shut down hours so often give my to. Her credit card meaningless ( i.e am sickened so much could have been done for the ASPCA but cowards! Professionals, as well as advocacy for animal work hard in order to accomplish his.! Shut down % spent on animals after checking out just where the money Matthew E. Bershadker 's income! To get donations to pay even matthew bershadker wife people BETTER than the animals i am not sure what i! Giving? animals.The CEO, Mathew bershadlker making matthew bershadker wife $ 5,000 perks to begin his journey helping. Associated with two companies, according to a., the organization which in. Employees instead of the Gruber Family Foundation and Global Federation of animal Sanctuaries of earning. Say you are for the animals!!!!!!!!!!!... That some people take over these organizations journey of helping suffering animals you could give two cents about Mathew... Different corporate offices until then- stop those pitiful, pathetic, manipulative, and life....
Good Times Cast Salaries, How To Increase Sweetness Of Guava Fruit, Define Overbooking In A Hotel, Clock Escapement Repair, Articles M