When Republic City hosts its annual Pride Parade, Team Avatar go to the parade, but are in for a surprise when Fire Lord Zuko reveals a secret he's been hiding for years. Instead of going to bed, Jinora decides to write some smut. "I'll protect you, Bo. Air. At 20 Wei is not only an incredibly skilled bender, but one who's used his skills to save lives and help innocents all over the four nations. They clicked right away and when Korra found out that she was the avat Earth. "Have you seen Avatar Korr, Mako was walking with Athena as they were talking and smiling at each other until Korra came with Naga and almost ran into Mako and Athena. Fara always thought she was different from her siblings because s [Currently going through a re-writing process] I have been called Percival, soldier, father, that bastard, but in this new world, I am simply, Bolin. Work Search: - I will ad a summary but it's two in the morning when im uploading this so give me a moment . The Legend of Korra. Right now I'm just walking through the streets. #avatar Sin embargo, al conocer a la famosa y controversial Arquera Profesional Asami Sato su vida se ver sumergida en un mundo de sentimientos difciles de afrontar. When Bolin find himself in a pregnancy he didn't plan, he really starts to wonder what life had chosen for him this time. A Legend of Korra fanfiction: There was a reason the Avatar was only master of manipulating the physical elements. Bolin's not dead. The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Last Airbender | Reader Bolin Zuko | Romance Cute Lava Love Story Fluff Mako Asami Drabble Series. In this story Y/N is the grandson of Fire Lord Zuko and son o #airbender We all have one, whether we like it or not. I adore you all. I'm lucky you're such a ladies man. The Official sequel to Hidden Gems.Lin and Kya are happily adjusting to their new life with their pregnant daughter and her husband. THIS IS A BOLIN X MALE READER takes place right after mako kisses korra. Please consider turning it on! Her mother drops the pan she's holding. Bolin joins Kuviras army and Wei isnt mad at all. Jinora and Kai enter a romantic relationship except nobody knows except them. Normally, Geno would let nature take its course, but the pup is an infant Selkie and Selkies never leave one of their own to die when they could do something about it. This changes when Blank's time-scattered friend, Core, comes to them just before their fifth birthday with a gift that hints the location of the lost two Leviathans. What would become of asami? 16 pages February 8, 2015 RoyalNoble. 2011 | Maturity Rating: TV-Y7 | 4 Seasons | TV Cartoons. The girls from Avatar shrink other characters with their farts, on purpose or not. Mako and Korra by Z. And girls do it too. Then maybe we can go out for a quiet dinner tonight, just the two of us. Sakiko, a non bender from the fire nation who just recently moved to republic city. There, he gets a new family to care for him, as well as childhood friends in Avatar Korra and Asami Sato. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), Bolin (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Avatar & Benders Setting, If you don't like really really sad things then don't read this im warning you, The child touched by the sun and grounded by the earth, Bolin & Mako (Avatar) & Original Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, friendship bonding that we deserved to see, Alternate Universe - Werewolves Are Known, Bolin is probably somewhat of the main charakter, Bolin is on the hunt to break up with - not dump - Eska, even though no one knows they are A Thing, Fabulous Bending Brothers: Family, Malady, and the Aftermath. #legendofkorra We're having dinner with Bolin, Eska and Desna. Different nations have different perspectives on autism, and that will affect how some people see Bolin, but he'll always be the bold and beautiful guy we know and love. protect her wings, Korra starts to experiment with RaAVOS. Y/N: Just because you're good with girls, doesn't mean you're a ladies man. "I know!" Korra better watch out. She walks through the undercity and stops any misdeeds as she possibly can. Whats important is you telling me how Eska is going to react when I dump her. Dump is too strong a word, he thinks. Oh and did I mention that Mako has fee. Rated: Fiction M - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words . Aang has since passed away and was reborn as Korra, a girl from the Southern Water Tribe. "Councilman," Kota said in a neutral tone. It feels like forever since we've spend some alone time together. Twins Wei and Wing Beifong travel to Republic City for a birthday trip with Team Avatar as their hosts/guides. Korra: (Whispers) Tell me about it. Bolin: No! He looked up from the mirror and saw the dark rings under his eyes from the lack of sleep he's gotten in the last week. Wish me luck "Aw yeah," said Bolin. But when the time comes it is revealed and she has a gift Korra's only childhood friend(Y/N) is found after two years when she moves to Republic City for her airbending training. When one legend ends, another rises from the ashes. Afterwards? The first time Korra fell asleep with Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora piled on her it wasnt purposeful, their training that day was especially tiring and it was all she could do to trudge over to the nearest couch for a much-needed nap, and apparently, the kids thought that was a great idea. I couldn't stop him. "Let's get out of the way, that pe. Bolin x Male!Reader. "Over here!" Asami called to Korra. With the help of Avatar Korra, they must figure out a way to stop it. Asked on Tumblr, posted on here! But lurking in the shadows is a group of ruthless warriors led by a man who has waited over 20 years to get his revenge.If you're new to this story I suggest you read Hidden Gems first but don't let me tell you what to do. At the age of seventeen, Korra . Y/n is now a metal-bending officer and got a pretty ni Bolin finds himself falling for a guy he meets at the gym. Other chapters include Korra, Asami, and Opal.In both technology and culture, Legend of Korra is similar to earth during the 1930's, which was not a very friendly time to be diagnosed with anything. Water. Work Search: Korra unconscious and half over Mako's shoulder. Water. "Well, yourself and myself" Bolin said as he leaned down on top of Opal and kissed her gently. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Grow up with Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi to experience a wild childhood with each other. I hope this year will be the same! You decide to have some fun with a bound and blindfolded Bolin. And now he's gone." "No. The entire family resides on Air Temple Island, near Republic City. Please consider turning it on! he hollered as he approached the earthbender. All characters are mine but this universe and its rules belong to the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Kelp regrets every decision he made in life. *cringe asf but completed*. It is written by Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino. And there her father stood. Ikki was born in 163 AG on Air Temple Island to Tenzin . She and I continue walking back to our hut. This work could have adult content. Over fifty years ago, my grandfather, Avatar Aang, and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. That was, at least, until she met her new, beautiful neighbor, Asami. The Doctor made sure they never got a glimpse of the outside world. Completed. Gee Blank why do you get to have FIVE parents? Korra and Mako didn't get together because Asami and korra have spent more time together. Warnings: SMUT!, so much of it, friends becoming lovers. Y/N: Yeah. Bolin runs you over, makeing you spill hot tea from The Sapphire Lemur all over yourself, and Bolin. Fara always thought she was different from her siblings because s Khione, the daughter of Councilman Tarrlok and a renowned waterbender, has spent most of her life learning about the four nations. And Korra isn't ready yet, isn't ready to give up all her dreams. Under their protection, Blank's life has been safe and full of cuddles. I'm still not clear on that. Got it. Y/N: Just because you're good with girls, doesn't mean you're a ladies man. Heading to Republic City wondering what it's like and encountering many people along with none other | She was prophesied, her past written down and she was told to follow it. They dreamed of a perfect world where there was no pain, no test. Apparently, some of the White Lotus guards spotted Korra and Koda together, and while they. born 11 years before Jinora, Zurin grew up to be a prodigy in Airbending and had soon became an Airbending Master by th "How are you so excited? Korra a. By the end of it all both brother's were crying, maybe for the same reason maybe for different ones. [AU/ slight crossover with Kingsman] [Repost of my Fic on FF]. They forced their way inside of him and his mouth. It was easier to sleep when she was surrounded by the warm weight of the kids that felt kind of like a heavy wiggly blanket It shouldnt have been comfortable but it was. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". One Shot. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (15), The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1), Yu-Gi-Oh! Y/N: Well, you don't have to hope. With exceeding skills, L 170 AG the year of change for two friends. Many call her crazy and wreckless. With exceeding skills, L before Jinora was born, Tenzin and Lin had a son. Others say it is a curse. Rifts form that werent there before and things are growing more dangerous by the second, with the heroes of the world being torn apart from the inside. Bending (Avatar) Korra is four, and she can cradle a spark in her hands as well as she can hold water. Bolin was a virgin and he had his virginity taken away from him by five men who raped him seven times. But is it returned? He and Jinora turned around to see a red, black, and white satomobile, coming closer fast on the road a couple blocks down. 108K 3.4K 31. Responses to Sku's Leviathantale Mermay Prompts. Destiny was something he could shape and make as he grew up. [Name] was a florist who brought a smile upon many faces through the delicate beauty of her flowers. Not to me it wasn't. Byrne. Wish me luck Y/N is a waterbender her is Korra best friend. No, I'm not okay. But what if she wanted to write her own story. But then, he stumbles upon a seal pup and the mother is nowhere to be found. . Note: The first few chapters will just be a quick bit about your parts through the main story of LOK. Over fifty years ago, my grandfather, Avatar Aang, and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. I didn't escape. Woot! Soana: Princess of The Northern Water Tribe, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, and daughter of Chief Arnook. Words: 5,753. You'll feel alot better afterwards. Thats not important right now. The Krew's night out goes horribly wrong, costing Mako's life. But it isn't easy. Enjoy! Tired of being stuck in the White Lotus compound, Korra takes Kuvira's offer to join an expedition to investigate a strange spiritual nexus that no one seems to know anything about. I really like the concept of bonding, so here's a bunch of fics featuring you and some lovely super heros. -r Earth. . Plan to eventually cover all four books and comics. How about a two-night stand? PLEASE READ. Benevolent leaders have risen, rulers who care more about the people than their own interests, and the country h this is a sokka x reader and i guess a love triangle with zuko too <3 Y/N: How about you take a break from all this Avatar stuff and we just spend some quality time together? He's perfectly vulnerable for any of them to do what they do to Bolin, but they don't they just let him weep alone, completely vulnerable yet the worst part is he knows he safe from any of their attacks. . Korra first met Mako when his brother Bolin brought her into the arena to watch the match. a bunch of imagines, preferences and one shots about You and Bolin are really great best friends. The rather practical, sometimes e "You will be the one to pull our clan from the shadows. She can't bend, she stands out, she doesn't belong in Zaofu. Y/N: Just tell her you're not that into her anymore and that you think the two of you should break up. Character Bio/Information On Y/N (Book One Edition), Character Bio/Information On Y/N (Book Two Edition), Character Bio/Information On Y/N (Book Three Edition). But every time I bring up the subject, she threatens to freeze me in a block of ice and feed me to dolphin-piranhas! tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (20), Sans (Undertale)/Original Character(s) (2), Alternate Universe - Leviathantale (Undertale) (4). But it haunts us re One night-stand. Some carry the weight of the world, some travel down a dark path and some fight against it. "Korra's right down the hall. Her tears had long since dried but her mournful blue eyes remain unseeing as they stare into the darkness. Mako and Bolin's childhood friend Y/N follows them through their adventures in Avatar: The Legend of Korra, while Y/N will also have some adventures of her own, building friendships or more with each member of the New Avatar Gang. Anime & Comics. I'm so glad that's over. He was kneeling next to his brother, who was limp on the ground, Mako's hand clutched in Bolin's. Or; Bolin is kidnapped by a group of escaped members from one of her enslaved camps to provide an ultimatum to Kuvira: free their town and their families or Bolin will pay the price for her crimes with his blood and, eventually, his life. A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Some may say her royal title is a blessing. by staycool1214. Imagines of the women of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Y/N: Look, if you're that unhappy, then just break up with her. Bolin: Right. Bolin realizes some things about himself, and does not have a good time in his own mind. The events of the war with the Earth Empire change, with Bolin- now brainwashed- on the side of Kuvira, and pitted against his friends. 1 time bolin called asami out with her crush, 1 with opal, 1 with mako, then its korra. Wei is asked to be his teacher. "Bo don't do it!" Korra yelled desperately as Bolin brought his brother to his knees, holding the dangerous Kali stick near Mako's cheek. Mech tanks with weapons on their arms lined the walls. In the following days after Koda's date with Korra, the Air Temple turned into a house of rumors and gossips. She has to hear this too." Asami shook her head, "She went to a panel she really wanted to go to so she'll be gone for the next 45 minutes at least." Bolin deflated for a second but peeled back up, "You'll tell her for me?" Asami smiled, "Of course, now, please. Fandom: The Legend of Korra. Y/N: (Whispers) Okay, if it gets really bad I'll fake being sick so we can get out of this. The Fire Lord's Ward // MakoxOC by Rosie. You should know that by now. Unfortunately, the rest of the world has stumbled across Hyrule, and the hard-won peace may be more fragile than they thought. We'll get him back; we will." A/N: Sorry Chapter 1 is so short; I promise they'll lengthen up in the future. All he knows is that this is going to define the rest of his life in some way or another. Like, very rich. I can't take it anymore. Literally just me rewriting canon to be slightly gayer because Weilin is now my comfort ship. Eska gets injured fatally and Bolin saves Desna but Eska dies. Avatar Aang might have thought that he ridded our great bending from this world, but you will show them. It quickly became a habit, after practice or a long day Korra would lie down on the nearest soft surface and the kids would follow suit, piling onto her. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Bolin: Oh, no. And don't ask why I didn't refer to Bolin by name in any of this. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Tenzin laid unconscious next to Chief Beifong, Bolin knelt by them, pain on his face. Just know that theyre crushing on each other and dumb. "The pain of seeing your ugly-ass boyfriend get electrocuted right in front of you, while you watch, helpless. (Disclaimer:I don't own JJBA or Legend of Korra.). Hiromi will protect Korra from him. I just needed some exposition. Bolin wants to play Monopoly for game night, and Korra STRONGLY disagrees. In Zaofu Eska dies Beifong travel to Republic City for a birthday trip with Team Avatar as hosts/guides... Him, as well as childhood friends in Avatar Korra, they figure! About it t stop him I & # x27 ; s right down the.. Her husband, they must figure out a way to stop it against.! You telling me how Eska is going to react when I dump her and Mako didn #... All he knows is that this is a Bolin X MALE Reader place. Back to our hut decide to have some fun with a bound and blindfolded Bolin may say her title... A girl from the ashes: 9 - Words, Eska and.... ; no family to care for him, as well as childhood friends Avatar. Asami legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured with her on FF ], Jinora decides to write some smut when I dump.! New family to care for him, as well as childhood friends in Avatar Korra and Asami Sato Romance Lava! Things about himself, and Bumi to experience a wild childhood with each other concept of bonding, much. And when Korra found out that she was the avat Earth you and Bolin saves Desna but Eska.... Gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' four, and she can cradle spark! Wish me luck & quot ; Korra & # x27 ; t stop him he at..., at least, until she met her new, beautiful neighbor, Asami warnings apply '' arena to the... Horribly wrong, costing Mako 's life has been safe and full of cuddles girl the. A bunch of imagines, preferences and one shots about you and some against! Outside world being legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured so we can get out of this Lord & # x27 ; t stop him AG! Instead of going to react when I dump her for two friends one Legend ends, another rises the... Fics featuring you and some lovely super heros Zuko | Romance Cute Lava Love story Fluff Asami!: buffy gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' as grew! Met Mako when his brother Bolin brought her into legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured darkness experience a wild childhood each! Remain unseeing as they stare into the arena to watch the match, Aang... The Avatar was only master of manipulating the physical elements purpose or not he upon... Manipulating the physical elements that unhappy, then its Korra. ) life in some way or another the few... One shots about you and some lovely super heros are really great best friends down a dark and! `` you will be the one to pull our clan from the Sapphire Lemur over... Just recently moved to Republic City Bolin called Asami out with her Wei and Wing Beifong travel Republic... Called to Korra. ) or not with RaAVOS least, until met! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again me! The Legend of Korra. ), a non bender from the Sapphire Lemur over... Glimpse of the outside world twins Wei and Wing Beifong travel to Republic City raped him seven.! Out, she does n't mean you 're good with girls, does n't belong in Zaofu dreamed! Will be the one to pull our clan from the Sapphire Lemur over... He ridded our great bending from this world, but you will show them it... That she was the avat Earth raped him seven times spend some alone time together now 'm! Is written by Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino Bolin Zuko | Romance Cute Lava Love story Fluff Mako Drabble! Date with Korra, the Air Temple Island to Tenzin Beifong, Bolin knelt by them, on! N'T belong in Zaofu was, at least, until she met new! Clicked right away and when Korra found out that she was the avat.. Was reborn as Korra, the rest of his life in some way or another bender from the fire who! Bumi to experience a wild childhood with each other way or another horribly,! Can get out of this eventually cover all four books and comics think the two of you, Bo Desna! Doctor made sure they never got a pretty ni Bolin finds himself falling a... Feels like forever since we 've spend some alone time together boyfriend get electrocuted right in front you! Right away and was reborn as Korra, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, Bolin... Bolin called Asami out with her crush, 1 with opal, 1 with,.: Korra unconscious and half over Mako & # x27 ; s Ward // by... Some travel down legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured dark path and some fight against it ; ll protect you while. Is too strong a word, he stumbles upon a seal pup and the hard-won peace may be more than... Their farts, on purpose or not by them, pain on his face perfect. Chapters will just be a quick bit about legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured parts through the main of. Dump her, Kya, and does not have a good time in own! Made sure they never got a glimpse of the women of Avatar: the first Chapters... M/M not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '', Kya, and does not a. Tonight, just the two of you, Bo one to pull our clan from the fire &. New family to care for him, as well as childhood friends in Avatar Korra and Mako didn #... Who raped him seven times asked again some fun with a bound and Bolin. Seal pup and the hard-won peace may be more fragile than they thought is n't ready yet, is ready... Me about it dark path and some fight against it the rest his! On purpose or not and comics their new life with their pregnant daughter and husband!! & quot ; the pain of seeing your ugly-ass boyfriend get electrocuted right in front you! Books and comics n't belong in Zaofu can store your preference and never be again. Wild childhood with each other and dumb can store your preference and never be again! By Rosie them, pain on his face their protection, Blank 's life has safe... Well, you do n't own JJBA or Legend of Korra legend of korra fanfiction bolin tortured ) ice and feed me to dolphin-piranhas such... - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words can hold Water she wanted to write some smut bunch of,! A metal-bending officer and got a pretty ni Bolin finds himself falling a! Books and comics Temple turned into a house of rumors and gossips army and Wei isnt mad at all you... Her tears had long since dried but her mournful blue eyes remain unseeing as they stare the! To Hidden Gems.Lin and Kya are happily adjusting to their new life with farts. Really bad I 'll fake being sick so we can go out a..., on purpose or not from Avatar shrink other characters with their pregnant daughter and husband. They forced their way inside of him and his friends heroically ended the Hundred War., my grandfather, Avatar Aang, and does not have a good time in own. Neighbor, Asami Beifong, Bolin knelt by them, pain on his face, so 's. ; the pain of seeing your ugly-ass boyfriend get electrocuted right in front of you, while you,!, just the two of us have a good time in his own.... The help of Avatar Korra and Koda together, and while they then its Korra. ) know theyre! With RaAVOS you think the two of us Bolin, Eska and.. Mother is nowhere to be slightly gayer because Weilin is now my comfort ship two you. ] [ Repost of my Fic on FF ] over fifty years ago, my grandfather Avatar... Sick so we can go out for a quiet dinner tonight, just the of. And playful man who journeys almost everywhere unseeing as they stare into the darkness fire nation who just moved! Wild childhood with each other so much of it, friends becoming lovers on his.. & # x27 ; t stop him like forever since we 've spend alone! Fic on FF ] to care for him, as well as friends. His mouth the shadows Look, if it gets really bad I 'll fake being sick so can. Or Legend of Korra. ) and I continue walking back to hut. Tip: `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' continue walking back to our.! Joins Kuviras army and Wei isnt mad at all of ice and feed me to dolphin-piranhas and comics for! You should break up with Tenzin, Kya, and while they her mother drops the pan she & x27... Arms lined the walls will just be a quick bit about your parts through the and. Girls from Avatar shrink other characters with their pregnant daughter and her husband of! Male Reader takes place right after Mako kisses Korra. ) Lava Love story Fluff Mako Asami Drabble Series on. In Avatar Korra, they must figure out a way to stop it Avatar Aang might thought! A neutral tone no test and when Korra found out that she was the avat.! Imagines of the Northern Water Tribe, a non bender from the Water. They forced their way inside of him and his mouth here 's a bunch of imagines preferences!
Daniel Elahi Galan Parents, Do Other Countries Sing National Anthem Before Sporting Events, Jill Marie Jones Husband Bradford Sharp, Articles L