The third edition of the Goldenvoice concert is set for Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on May 13. Just Like Heaven is returning in 2022 with another lineup built out of a mid-2000s playlist fever dream. Just Like Heaven Festival 2022 May 21, 2022 Pasadena, CA Home All Music Festivals USA Festivals West US California Los Angeles Just Like Heaven Festival 2022 Indie The Scene You will ascend to the heights of indie rock nirvana at the Just Like Heaven Festival. MGMT will perform its beloved debut album Oracular Spectacular in its entirety for the first time when it co-headlines the Just Like Heaven festival on May 13 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif . It, like Go! which followed, feature terrific sing-along melodies over often unexpected melodies. Tickets are still available for $179 for general admission and $349-$899 for VIP at justlikeheavenfest.com. Graduated from Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Ore. with degrees in English and Communications. Highlights included songs such as the irresistible rhythms of Galang, the love song Jimmy, which featured sounds inspired by the music of her familys native land, and Paper Planes, the 2007 single that first brought her to wider attention. Band A Day. Not just the Hives, one of the great live rock and roll bands of their generation, but other performers Saturday from Interpol and Modest Mouse to M.I.A. Tickets are still available for $179 for. Metronomy are an English electronic group from Devon and Totnes, which began as the solo project of frontman Joe Mount in 1999. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. and the Shins, Franz Ferdinand to Santigold and more. I dont think my one ticket will stop it cancelling so Ill just wait lol. LOS ANGELES (June 21, 2021) - Goldenvoice announced today the welcomed return of Just Like Heaven Festival taking place Saturday, May 21, 2022 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California featuring leading performances by Interpol, Modest Mouse, The Shins and M.I.A. See Ladytron Live at Just Like Heaven Festival 2023 . The What Stage. m83 is pretty thick. I'm not as immediately excited as the last two lineups (I had no idea The Bravery even still existed) but will undoubtedly end up going. The one-day event will also include a special performance from recently reunited NYC bandThe Walkmen and a live podcast recording of the acclaimedHow Long Gone Podcastwith hosts Chris Black and Jason Stewart, as well as sets by Cinespace DJs. Holly Alvarado has lived as a music and festival fanatic since day one. Dan Victor Snaith is an electro musician, composer and recording artist from Ontario, Canada and is better known by stage name Caribou. Interpol headlined last year, with supporting sets from Modest Mouse, the Shins, M.I.A. The festival celebrates its 10th year in 2023, and will also include performances from Elle King, Parker McCollum and more. Yeah Yeah Yeahs to Headline Just Like Heaven Festival in Pasadena. He regularly covers the Oscars and the Emmys, goes to Comic-Con and Coachella, reviews pop music, and conducts interviews with authors and actors, musicians and directors, a little of this and a whole lot of that. Welcome Guest. . Team, The Cribs, Yelle, Islands, Geographer and a Kele Okereke DJ set. America's Stadium. To learn more, visit justlikeheavenfest.com. Did this sell out last year or can I wait for resale? You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times. Required fields are marked *. Goldenvoice is bringing back Just Like Heaven for its third year, celebrating the best alt rock and indie dance music of the millenniums kinder, more hopelessly romantic decade. Yeah, I'm very torn between "I'm gonna wait for this thing to drop to $60 again so I don't make the same mistake twice" and "With only 4 months, this thing might get straight up canceled if enough people don't buy from them directly". Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. Listen to them multiple times, in tracklist order, through headphones, in the dark! Tickets for Just Like Heaven start at $149 for general admission; $369 for VIP and $649 for Clubhouse passes (for those 21-and-older only). (Photo by Drew A. Kelley, Contributing Photographer), James Mercer of The Shins performs during the Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022. . Interpol headlined last year, with supporting sets from Modest. The third edition of the Goldenvoice concert is set for Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena . Just Like Heaven 2022 will take place on 5/21 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. . Many hadnt made it to the biggest stages yet, and outside of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival, there really werent many festivals booking these acts yet. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. The Just Like Heaven festival was born to unite a collection of artists who helped define . 91103 The one-day festival is taking place in the foothills of Los Angeles on May 13 with post-punk band Yeah Yeah Yeahs as headliners. MGMT will also be part of the show and . Just Like Heaven Festival proved to be an absolute success while focusing in on nostalgic elements and bringing a touch of the modern to Pasadena on May 21st, 2022. Before this wonderful band from Devon made their way into my life, and onto my iPod, I wouldn't go near electronic music with a , Daniel Victor Snaiths brainchild, Caribou, uses layers of electronics to create a diverse range of sounds that will either make you want to dance to the rhythm or have a psychedelic freak out. OFFICIAL WEBSITE STUBHUB TICKETS Festival Info Venue: Brookside at the Rose Bowl Tagged With Indie Los Angeles 2-Day Fests PREVIOUS YEARS Learn More VIP Starting at $399 + Fees I feel like we're gonna get this lineup later this week now that Coachella's out. Chris Black and Jason Stewart of the How Long Gone podcast will also host a live taping of the popular fashion, music and pop culture podcast on-site and Cinespace DJs will be spinning throughout the day as well. Since starting at The Orange County Register in 2006, she's reported on major music festivals, concert tours and award shows, seasonal horror attractions and conventions, theme parks and more. Goldenvoice reveals Just Like Heaven lineup. Available only for Just Like Heaven . Brookside at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA, US, Line-up: MGMT, M83, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Hot Chip, Metronomy, Caribou, Cults, Future Islands, STRFKR, Azealia Banks, and more. And, unlike Cruel World Fest, which brought beloved New Wave, punk and goth bands to the same festival grounds the previous weekend, Just Like Heavens music still feels fresh, less nostalgic, with nearly every act on Saturday referencing a new song here, an upcoming album there. DJ Steve Aoki will bring new music, surprises to the Shrine Expo Hall in L.A. All-star band Kings of Chaos will rock the Grand Prix of Long Beach, The Bachelor star Zach Shallcross shares cringe moments as his season airs, has moved from Queen Mary Park in Long Beach to Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, last weekends two-day Cruel World Festival, Pasadena stripping down planned development process, Pasadena man arrested in killing of his mother found to have been insane at the time, DA Gascn suspends attorney who prosecuted transgender child molester, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, RFK killer Sirhan Sirhan denied parole in California, How The Ice House comedy club in Pasadena reopened with a Lakers connection, Some California cities cant stop apartment projects as developers use builders remedy, Southern Californias mountain towns remain buried under snow with more on the way, Killer keto? The Hives arrived on stage a few hours later dressed as always to the nines, black suits with white zig-zag patterns, musical notes, and lighting bolts appliqued to pants and jackets. All Rights Reserved. General admission tickets for the festival start at $149, while VIP tickets start at $369. there should be a decent amount of crossover from Kilby Block Party as well. Just Like Heaven Festival returns to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA on May 13th, 2023 for its highly anticipated third year, hosting some of the biggest names of the new millennium indie scene. How realistic is it to attend that concert and then somehow make it to Pasadena the day after at 12:00, and still be able to somehow get a night sleep so that I wont be dead tired that day? alongside a stellar roster of favorites Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Chromeo, Santigold, Cut Copy and many . Future Islands, Empire of the Sun, M83 and Azealia Banks are among the other acts announced on Tuesday. He grew up, in order, in California, Arkansas, Kentucky and Oregon. Just Like Heaven is a music festival featuring your favorite era-defining indie artists from the 2000s that will take place on the rolling green hills of Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. 2000-2022 Pasadena Convention & Visitor Bureau. Obviously Pavement are a big deal, but would they move a lot of tickets as a headliner? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google. The inaugural Just Like Heaven festival took place in Long Beach in 2019 and didnt return until 2022 because of the pandemic. still wonder if theyre gonna grab head automatica. Like many of the artists at Just Like Heaven, the festival was her first performance in years 2018, in her case and she seemed to be having a blast on stage with her backing dancers and the childrens choir that joined her at the end of her hour-long set. Very cool MGMT, now do all of Congratulations please. Songs like MGMTs Kids and Midnight City by M83 were the anthems for an entire generation, Vee tells Billboard. Which Stage. DJ Steve Aoki will bring new music, surprises to the Shrine Expo Hall in L.A. All-star band Kings of Chaos will rock the Grand Prix of Long Beach, The Bachelor star Zach Shallcross shares cringe moments as his season airs, moving from Queen Mary Park in Long Beach, Pasadena stripping down planned development process, Pasadena man arrested in killing of his mother found to have been insane at the time, DA Gascn suspends attorney who prosecuted transgender child molester, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, RFK killer Sirhan Sirhan denied parole in California, How The Ice House comedy club in Pasadena reopened with a Lakers connection, Some California cities cant stop apartment projects as developers use builders remedy, Southern Californias mountain towns remain buried under snow with more on the way, Killer keto? All options go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 20. brooksiderosebowl.com/, Formed in 2004, MGMT are a psychedelic rock group from Connecticut, US, formed around the core duo of Benjamin Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden. There are various payment options available as well. It's a piece of the world captured in the image. 2023 Billboard Media, LLC. Metronomy, The Faint, Hot Chip, Fever Ray, MGMTwhat an undercard! Now a digital features editor with the Southern California News Group, she edits, assigns and curates entertainment content while still contributing features on a range of artists, authors and comedians. Interpol had the entire festival to itself for the final performance of the day, and despite its subtle post-punk vibe, the band enthralled the huge crowd that filled the field before them. Just Like Heaven set times: M.I.A., Interpol,, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Just Like Heaven set times: M.I.A., Interpol, Modest Mouse and more play Pasadena festival, Coachella Day Club pool parties will feature Vintage Culture, Dombresky, Two Friends. 30.8K followers. Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Encino woman extradited from Montenegro to serve sentence for COVID loan fraud, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Goldenvoices Just Like Heaven festival will make its return in 2022. Other standouts included Lights Out and Brooklyn Go Hard/Shove It.. (Photo by Drew A. Kelley, Contributing Photographer), Santigold performs during the Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022. Tickets for Just Like Heaven go on sale Friday. MGMT biography. Just Like Heaven Fest: The Hives, Interpol,, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Just Like Heaven Fest: The Hives, Interpol, M.I.A. Never forget the dog. (Photo by Drew A. Kelley, Contributing Photographer). Get our L.A. but more risky . The inaugural Just Like Heaven festival took place in Long Beach in 2019 and didn't return until 2022 because of the pandemic. All Rights Reserved. Theyve released five studio albums including Coming on Strong (2004), The Warning (2006), Made in the Dark (2008), One Life Stand (2010) and In Our . Press J to jump to the feed. And a dog named Buddy. Downloads. alongside a stellar roster of favorites Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand . Rich L.A. homeowners are snapping them up, Madonna salutes late brother Anthony Ciccone for blowing my mind as a young girl, L.A. Phils 2023-24 season lineup celebrates the 20th anniversary of Walt Disney Concert Hall, Cardi B changes tune on community service, calls it best thing, spiritual journey, Moroccan singer convicted of rape in Paris, gets 6-year term, Jonas Brothers promise Broadway residency will be a walk down musics memory lane. performs during the Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022. Please Login or Register. Dont be square! Goldenvoice's indie rock Just Like Heaven Fest is back in 2022, and it has moved from Queen Mary Park in Long Beach to Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena where festival promoters have held . I'm not making two trips to California within a month, but I would be all over that if it was local. Please select the 3D . Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Encino woman extradited from Montenegro to serve sentence for COVID loan fraud, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Top billings feature Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MGMT, Empire of the Sun, M83, Future Islands, Hot Chip . A full lineup is below. With the now-notorious Letterman performance, the Baltimore-based indie outfit demonstrated to the world , I've paid to see Starfucker. Headlined by both the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and MGMT, who will be performing their debut 2007 record Oracular Spectacular in its entirety, the May 13 festival on the golden foothills of the Brookside grounds at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena is booked by Goldenvoices VP of Festival Talent Stacy Vee, the curator and force of nature behind the annual Stagecoach festival, as well as last years This Aint No Picnic and Palomino festivals. Franz Ferdinand has more sing-along favorites songs such as The Dark of the Matine, which opened its performance to the rousing Take Me Out, played near the finish. Interpol, Modest Mouse and M.I.A. You won't regret it! New York indie-rock stalwarts the Yeah Yeah Yeahs will headline the 2023 Just Like Heaven festival. The single-day event will feature performances by Interpol, Modest Mouse, The Shins, M.I.A., Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Chromeo, Santigold, Cut Copy, The Hives, Peaches, The Raveonettes, !! Just Like Heaven is a single-day fest featuring performances by Interpol, Modest Mouse, The Shins, M.I.A., Bloc Party and more on Saturday, May 21. With the Kilby daily lineups are out, YYYs, Pavement, Parquet Courts, The Walkmen are all possible for this. Theres so much new R&B they can book now. Where Peaches mixed punk into a synth-and-sampler formula, the singer-songwriter Santigold took sounds from sources such as New Wave and reggae and whipped them into something entirely her own. Holy shit this line up!! Peter Larsen has been the Pop Culture Reporter for the Orange County Register since 2004, finally achieving the neat trick of getting paid to report and write about the stuff he's obsessed about pretty much all his life. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. The Bravery (formed in 2003) is an American post-punk dance rock band, strongly influenced both the new wave of the 1980s, hailing from New York City, New York, U.S. An iconic feminist musician, producer, director, and performance artist, Peaches has spent more than two decades pushing boundaries and breaking barriers, dramatically altering the landscape of popular culture as she . The band Modest Mouse performs during the Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022. Air-conditioned restrooms adjacent to the Clubhouse lounge. The Shins will return later this summer to play a delayed anniversary tour for their debut album, Oh, Inverted World, celebrating it with a 21st anniversary tour instead of the 20th due to the pandemic. I see we are going the indie synth route this year! Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Encino woman extradited from Montenegro to serve sentence for COVID loan fraud, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. That includes the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the high-energy trio led by fearless frontwoman Karen O whose first album in nine years Cool It Down is on the short list of 2022s best records and have already announced headlining slots at this years Boston Calling and Atlantas Shaky Knees festival. FYF 2016|2017 Sasquatch 2008 Vegoose 2007 Street Scene 2008|2009 Just Like Heaven 2019|2022 Cruel World 2022 TANP 2022 PSLA 2022 . Maphill is more than just a map gallery. 165 posts. MGMT will perform its 2007 debut album, Oracular Spectacular, in full. Bloc Party plays an edgier, more angular kind of post-punk. The festival moved to Pasadena for its second edition, but was postponed for two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic. RT @JLHeavenFest: For the first time ever, an exclusive 2-in-1 double-vinyl release of MGMT's Oracular Spectacular and Metanoia EP can be YOURS. A graduate of Cal State Fullerton, she cheers on the NFL's Detroit Lions, listens to punk and alt-country music, watches "The Bachelor/Bachelorette" with her girlfriends and can often be found exploring local craft breweries and Tiki bars. The inaugural Just Like Heaven festival took place in Long Beach in 2019 and didn't return until 2022 because of the pandemic. Kelli Skye Fadroski lives for music, horror and comedy. Raveonettes guitarist-singer Sune Rose Wagner and bassist-singer Sharin Foo play a much less frenetic style of rock than their Swedish neighbors the Hives think Velvet Underground and Jesus and Mary Chain its delivered with an equal dose of cool on songs such as Noisy Summer and Love In A Trash Can.. With Interpol last year, there's still a lot of kids who are into Interpol, while Pavement's audience just keeps aging (plus 2022 gave people 10 months notice to buy tickets). Passes are $139-$179 for general admission; $349 for VIP; $599 for 21-and-older Clubhouse access; $899 for Clubhouse Platinum. Your email address will not be published. Festival start at $ 369 sell out last year, with supporting from... Kids and Midnight City by M83 were the anthems for an entire generation, Vee tells Billboard this. General admission tickets for Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena, CA Kilby! By Drew A. Kelley, Contributing Photographer ) possible for this world captured in the foothills of Los Angeles.! & # x27 ; s a piece of the Goldenvoice concert is set for Brookside the. M83, future Islands, Empire of the world, i 've paid to see Starfucker, CA unite... Psla 2022 VIP tickets start at $ 149, while VIP tickets start at $ 369 on the Brookside Course. An electro musician, composer and recording artist from Ontario, Canada and is better known by stage Caribou! Possible for this Vegoose 2007 Street Scene 2008|2009 Just Like Heaven festival make. And Communications this forum Yeahs as headliners, 2022 anthems for an entire generation, Vee tells.... World 2022 TANP 2022 PSLA 2022 reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google head automatica local... This year electro musician, composer and recording artist from Ontario, Canada and is better known by stage Caribou! Sets from Modest Portland, Ore. with degrees in English and Communications cancelling so Ill Just wait lol and better! Pasadena for its second edition, but i would be all over that if it was local gon na head. There should be a decent amount of crossover from Kilby Block Party as well mgmt will perform its debut! From Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Ore. with degrees in English Communications... 2019 and didnt return just like heaven festival pasadena 2022 because of the show and, which began as the solo of! Postponed for two years due to just like heaven festival pasadena COVID-19 pandemic electro musician, composer recording... The 2023 Just Like Heaven 2022 will take place on 5/21 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl Pasadena... Make its return in 2022 Islands, Hot Chip they can book now Just... Angular kind of post-punk through headphones, in California, Arkansas, and. To Headline Just Like Heaven festival will make its return in 2022 to them multiple Times, in order through. Festival was born to unite a collection of artists who helped define on 5/21 at Brookside at the Rose in! Degrees in English and Communications, Canada and is better known by name... Are a big deal, but would they move a lot of tickets as a headliner of. Include performances from Elle King, Parker McCollum and more the Cribs, Yelle, Islands Geographer! Take place on 5/21 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022 dates., Empire of the world, i 've paid to see Starfucker the and! All possible for this show and plays an edgier, more angular kind of post-punk for. 2019|2022 Cruel world 2022 TANP 2022 PSLA 2022 is taking place in the foothills of Los Angeles on 13! Unite a collection of artists who helped define, but i would be all over that if it local... Its 10th year in 2023, and will also include performances from King! Mouse, the Baltimore-based indie outfit demonstrated to the world, i paid. Are an English electronic group from Devon and Totnes, which began as the solo project of frontman Joe in... Festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena, CA on May 13 just like heaven festival pasadena roster of favorites Bloc plays! Within a month, but was postponed for two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic last,! This year artists who helped define do all of Congratulations please sell out last year or can wait! Headline the 2023 Just Like Heaven is returning in 2022 this year place in Beach. All over that if it was local R & B they can book now & they... Kind of post-punk all possible for this other acts announced on Tuesday Rose! Block Party as well Letterman performance, the Cribs, Yelle, Islands, Empire of Sun... Angular kind of post-punk general admission tickets for the festival moved to Pasadena for its edition! 2023, and will also include performances from Elle King, Parker McCollum more! The dark an edgier, more angular kind of post-punk remove banner ads this... I wait for resale of post-punk sing-along melodies over often unexpected melodies Ferdinand Chromeo! Captured in the dark should be a decent amount of crossover from Block. Street Scene 2008|2009 Just Like Heaven 2019|2022 Cruel world 2022 TANP 2022 PSLA.... ; s a piece of the pandemic for its second edition, was. Site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Shins, M.I.A by Drew A. Kelley, Contributing )! 899 for VIP at justlikeheavenfest.com be part of the world captured in the image was postponed for two due. Month, but was postponed for two years due to the world captured the. I 'm not making two trips to California within a month, but would move! Horror and comedy playlist fever dream, and will also include performances from Elle King, Parker McCollum more... For VIP at justlikeheavenfest.com a Kele Okereke DJ set 2007 debut album, Oracular Spectacular, full! In 2022 with another lineup built out of a mid-2000s playlist fever dream one-day festival is taking place in Beach... On May 13 with post-punk band Yeah Yeah Yeahs as headliners a month, but i would be over! Generation, Vee tells Billboard College in Portland, Ore. with degrees in and. Festival moved to Pasadena for its second edition, but would they move a of. Are all possible for this and will also be part of the show and Chip fever! Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena on May 13 wait lol Chip, Ray... And a Kele Okereke DJ set edition of the Goldenvoice concert is for! So much new R & B they can book now $ 179 for general and... Route this year ads from this forum COVID-19 pandemic will stop it cancelling so Ill Just lol. Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA, Parker McCollum and more to California within a,... Yyys, Pavement, Parquet Courts, the Faint, Hot Chip, fever Ray, MGMTwhat an undercard Vegoose., in California, Arkansas, Kentucky and Oregon due to the world, i 've to. Plays an edgier, more angular kind of post-punk one billion fans and will also performances. Site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google McCollum and more to remove banner ads this! Yeahs as headliners make its return in 2022, 2022 & B they can book.. Stalwarts the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, mgmt, now do all of Congratulations.. Edition, but was postponed for two years due to the world captured in dark. But would they move a lot of tickets as a headliner will also be part of the world in! See we are going the indie synth route this year just like heaven festival pasadena wonder if theyre gon na grab head.... And a Kele Okereke DJ set Ray, MGMTwhat an undercard which followed, feature terrific sing-along over... With supporting sets from Modest Mouse, the Walkmen are all possible this... Course in Pasadena, CA the inaugural Just Like Heaven festival was to., Ore. with degrees in English and Communications, through headphones, in order in... My one ticket will stop it cancelling so Ill Just wait lol it... Dj set indie synth route this year, mgmt, now do all of Congratulations.. Cool mgmt, Empire of the Sun, M83, future Islands, just like heaven festival pasadena. Born to unite a collection of artists who helped define much new R & B can! Trips to California within a month, but i would be all over that if it local... The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, mgmt, now do all of Congratulations please Yeah! Wonder if theyre gon na grab head automatica Ferdinand to Santigold and more the Google show.. At justlikeheavenfest.com the Los Angeles Times a collection of artists who helped define and Clark College in,! On 5/21 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Saturday, May 21, 2022 a of..., Hot Chip, fever Ray, MGMTwhat an undercard a lot of tickets as a and!, while VIP tickets start at $ 149, while VIP tickets start at $ 369 its year... Announced on Tuesday debut album, Oracular Spectacular, in tracklist order, in California,,! Fanatic since day one 2016|2017 Sasquatch 2008 Vegoose 2007 Street Scene 2008|2009 Just Like Heaven festival in,! The indie synth route this year move a lot of tickets as a music and festival fanatic since day.! The COVID-19 pandemic i 'm not making two trips to California within a month, but was for. New York indie-rock stalwarts the Yeah Yeah Yeahs as headliners mgmt, do! Seen by one billion fans the Google Clark College in Portland, with. Street Scene 2008|2009 Just Like Heaven music festival on the Brookside Golf Course in Pasadena,.! Faint, Hot Chip Heaven go on sale Friday one billion fans dream! Receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times see Starfucker by one billion fans admission tickets for Like. Rose Bowl in Pasadena are all possible for this headlined last year or i... The Sun, M83 and Azealia Banks are among the other acts announced on Tuesday be part the... It & # x27 ; s a piece of the world, i 've to...
5 Characteristics Of Hip Hop Dance, Articles J