She joined Journey's staff in 2022 as the Campus Coordinator. [b.createElement(e[1])]:(e=ca([a],b,f),f&&f.length&&n(f).remove(),n.merge([],e.childNodes))};var Lb=n.fn.load;n.fn.load=function(a,b,c){if("string"!=typeof a&&Lb)return Lb.apply(this,arguments);var d,e,f,g=this,h=a.indexOf(" ");return h>-1&&(d=n.trim(a.slice(h)),a=a.slice(0,h)),n.isFunction(b)? When Dan isnt at Journey you can find him: Enjoying the arts--in particular, anything with canary yellow in it. NM.auth = {}; The journey was delayed from 2020 because of Covid-19 and again in 2022 to . After graduating, Andrew worked as an EMT with the Anaheim Fire Department before pursuing his calling into . He chose to serve as the Lead Pastor at Journey Christian Church in 2008. NM.isFlexPreviewFrame = true; Check It Out. He went to the seminary after High School and got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology. Dan and Holly have three amazing children who have grown up in the Children's and youth ministries of Journey. Alex joined the Journey staff in 2022. Journey Church adheres to some fundamental beliefs as described in the Bible. Susanna Consla Orensky, is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling, board games, and campfires. NM.auth.canDesignPage = false; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0]; :([+-])=|)("+S+")([a-z%]*)$","i"),U=["Top","Right","Bottom","Left"],V=function(a,b){return a=b||a,"none"===n.css(a,"display")||!n.contains(a.ownerDocument,a)};function W(a,b,c,d){var e,f=1,g=20,h=d?function(){return d.cur()}:function(){return n.css(a,b,"")},i=h(),j=c&&c[3]||(n.cssNumber[b]? n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false; You can find parkingaround the church building. // fade site out before redirect for smooth transition It's nice to meet you. If you have specific questions about a ministry or environment, feel free to reach out to one of our staff members directly. NM.isFlexPreviewFrame = false; Urban Christian Academy is a private, K-8 school with an . } }catch(e){}O.set(a,b,c)}else c=void 0;return c}n.extend({hasData:function(a){return O.hasData(a)||N.hasData(a)},data:function(a,b,c){return O.access(a,b,c)},removeData:function(a,b){O.remove(a,b)},_data:function(a,b,c){return N.access(a,b,c)},_removeData:function(a,b){N.remove(a,b)}}),n.fn.extend({data:function(a,b){var c,d,e,f=this[0],g=f&&f.attributes;if(void 0===a){if(this.length&&(e=O.get(f),1===f.nodeType&&!N.get(f,"hasDataAttrs"))){c=g.length;while(c--)g[c]&&(d=g[c].name,0===d.indexOf("data-")&&(d=n.camelCase(d.slice(5)),R(f,d,e[d])));N.set(f,"hasDataAttrs",!0)}return e}return"object"==typeof a?this.each(function(){O.set(this,a)}):K(this,function(b){var c,d;if(f&&void 0===b){if(c=O.get(f,a)||O.get(f,a.replace(Q,"-$&").toLowerCase()),void 0!==c)return c;if(d=n.camelCase(a),c=O.get(f,d),void 0!==c)return c;if(c=R(f,d,void 0),void 0!==c)return c}else d=n.camelCase(a),this.each(function(){var c=O.get(this,d);O.set(this,d,b),a.indexOf("-")>-1&&void 0!==c&&O.set(this,a,b)})},null,b,arguments.length>1,null,!0)},removeData:function(a){return this.each(function(){O.remove(this,a)})}}),n.extend({queue:function(a,b,c){var d;return a? When hes not working at Journey you can find him, Paddle boarding, trying new coffee shops, and traveling with his wife and kids, Helping families in Argentina with his non-profit "20 for 20", roundedemailKayla Mehlenbacher, Meet Kayla Mehlenbacher who joined the Journey team in 2022 as the Childrens Minister. // Hijack scroll to fix jitter on fixed backgrounds in IE11 and Edge Journey is comprised of men and women who love God and want to see everyone come to a loving relationship with Jesus. )*safari/i.test(navigator.userAgent)) { Telephone: 207-773-6471 Roman Catholic Diocese of Portland 510 Ocean Avenue Portland, ME 04103-4936 Email Us n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; She loves the people she works with at Journey. (this.blur(),!1):void 0},delegateType:"focusout"},click:{trigger:function(){return"checkbox"===this.type&&this.click&&n.nodeName(this,"input")? My favorite part of being a part of that is knowing that I can be a part of that mission at a large scale, helping communities we might not reach now- be served by a life-giving church that can transform their neighborhood, city, and world.. $('html').addClass('in-safari'); (e=b.documentElement,Math.max(b.body["scroll"+a],e["scroll"+a],b.body["offset"+a],e["offset"+a],e["client"+a])):void 0===d?n.css(b,c,g):n.style(b,c,d,g)},b,f?d:void 0,f,null)}})}),n.fn.extend({bind:function(a,b,c){return this.on(a,null,b,c)},unbind:function(a,b){return this.off(a,null,b)},delegate:function(a,b,c,d){return this.on(b,a,c,d)},undelegate:function(a,b,c){return 1===arguments.length?this.off(a,"**"):this.off(b,a||"**",c)},size:function(){return this.length}}),n.fn.andSelf=n.fn.addBack,"function"==typeof define&&define.amd&&define("jquery",[],function(){return n});var Nb=a.jQuery,Ob=a.$;return n.noConflict=function(b){return a.$===n&&(a.$=Ob),b&&a.jQuery===n&&(a.jQuery=Nb),n},b||(a.jQuery=a.$=n),n}); $('.page-animate').removeClass('page-animate-hidden'); (c=b,b=void 0):b&&"object"==typeof b&&(e="POST"),g.length>0&&n.ajax({url:a,type:e||"GET",dataType:"html",data:b}).done(function(a){f=arguments,g.html(d?n("
").append(n.parseHTML(a)).find(d):a)}).always(c&&function(a,b){g.each(function(){c.apply(this,f||[a.responseText,b,a])})}),this},n.each(["ajaxStart","ajaxStop","ajaxComplete","ajaxError","ajaxSuccess","ajaxSend"],function(a,b){n.fn[b]=function(a){return this.on(b,a)}}),n.expr.filters.animated=function(a){return n.grep(n.timers,function(b){return a===b.elem}).length};function Mb(a){return n.isWindow(a)?a:9===a.nodeType&&a.defaultView}n.offset={setOffset:function(a,b,c){var d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k=n.css(a,"position"),l=n(a),m={};"static"===k&&(a.style.position="relative"),h=l.offset(),f=n.css(a,"top"),i=n.css(a,"left"),j=("absolute"===k||"fixed"===k)&&(f+i).indexOf("auto")>-1,j? She loves helping others accomplish their projects at Journey and helping people feel welcome. Service Times. 15-Second Stories. "":"px")),l.clearCloneStyle||""!==c||0!==b.indexOf("background")||(i[b]="inherit"),g&&"set"in g&&void 0===(c=g.set(a,c,d))||(i[b]=c)),void 0)}},css:function(a,b,c,d){var e,f,g,h=n.camelCase(b);return b=n.cssProps[h]||(n.cssProps[h]=Ma(h)||h),g=n.cssHooks[b]||n.cssHooks[h],g&&"get"in g&&(e=g.get(a,!0,c)),void 0===e&&(e=Fa(a,b,d)),"normal"===e&&b in Ja&&(e=Ja[b]),""===c||c? InsideOut (High School) Sun @ 11:00am Richelle is wife to Al Menez and proud mother of three wonderful children Rommel, Arielle, and Ally. Whether you are interested in learning more about Jesus for the first time or diving deeper into church connection through membership, we offer many ways for you to take steps forward in your faith. When not at Journey you can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail. if (window.self == window.top) { She loves serving the children and their families each week by bringing them a fun, organized program encouraging each of them in their walk with the Lord. Just remember my.journeychristian.church and you'll automatically be forwarded to the Church Center online hub. NM.homePageID = 9001; "border":"content"),d,f)+"px"}function Qa(a,b){for(var c,d,e,f=[],g=0,h=a.length;h>g;g++)d=a[g],d.style&&(f[g]=N.get(d,"olddisplay"),c=d.style.display,b? (h.notifyWith(a,[j,1,0]),h.resolveWith(a,[j,b])):h.rejectWith(a,[j,b]),this}}),k=j.props;for($a(k,j.opts.specialEasing);g>f;f++)if(d=_a.prefilters[f].call(j,a,k,j.opts))return n.isFunction(d.stop)&&(n._queueHooks(j.elem,j.opts.queue).stop=n.proxy(d.stop,d)),d;return n.map(k,Ya,j),n.isFunction(j.opts.start)&&j.opts.start.call(a,j),n.fx.timer(n.extend(i,{elem:a,anim:j,queue:j.opts.queue})),j.progress(j.opts.progress).done(j.opts.done,j.opts.complete).fail(j.opts.fail).always(j.opts.always)}n.Animation=n.extend(_a,{tweeners:{"*":[function(a,b){var c=this.createTween(a,b);return W(c.elem,a,T.exec(b),c),c}]},tweener:function(a,b){n.isFunction(a)? // setTimeout(function(){ Pastor Harvey received his ministry undergraduate degree from Florida Christian College and a Masters Degree from Reformed Theological Seminary. Sandra was baptized at Journey in 2007, and has served in the children's department since. We strive to have a staff that's good at what they do, loves what they do, and loves who they're doing it with, and a team that embodies the Mountain Walk - loving God, loving people, and serving the world. The Vision of Journey Christian Church comes from God and is implemented by the Pastoral Staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard. NM.isFlexHomePage = false; !a.parentNode}:function(b,c,i){var j,k,l,m,n,o,p=f!==g? !b.cloneNode(!0).lastChild.defaultValue}();var da=/^key/,ea=/^(?:mouse|pointer|contextmenu|drag|drop)|click/,fa=/^([^.]*)(?:\. We are a non-denominational church and as such take direction from the leadership of elders chosen by the members here at Journey. NM.urlTemplateID = 0; $('.custom_button').addClass(NM.buttonStyleClasses); n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; :\]\]|--)>\s*$/g;function pa(a,b){return n.nodeName(a,"table")&&n.nodeName(11!==b.nodeType?b:b.firstChild,"tr")?a.getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||a.appendChild(a.ownerDocument.createElement("tbody")):a}function qa(a){return a.type=(null!==a.getAttribute("type"))+"/"+a.type,a}function ra(a){var b=na.exec(a.type);return b?a.type=b[1]:a.removeAttribute("type"),a}function sa(a,b){var c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j;if(1===b.nodeType){if(N.hasData(a)&&(f=N.access(a),g=N.set(b,f),j=f.events)){delete g.handle,g.events={};for(e in j)for(c=0,d=j[e].length;d>c;c++)n.event.add(b,e,j[e][c])}O.hasData(a)&&(h=O.access(a),i=n.extend({},h),O.set(b,i))}}function ta(a,b){var c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();"input"===c&&X.test(a.type)?b.checked=a.checked:"input"!==c&&"textarea"!==c||(b.defaultValue=a.defaultValue)}function ua(a,b,c,d){b=f.apply([],b);var e,g,h,i,j,k,m=0,o=a.length,p=o-1,q=b[0],r=n.isFunction(q);if(r||o>1&&"string"==typeof q&&!l.checkClone&&ma.test(q))return a.each(function(e){var f=a.eq(e);r&&(b[0]=q.call(this,e,f.html())),ua(f,b,c,d)});if(o&&(e=ca(b,a[0].ownerDocument,!1,a,d),g=e.firstChild,1===e.childNodes.length&&(e=g),g||d)){for(h=n.map(_(e,"script"),qa),i=h.length;o>m;m++)j=e,m!==p&&(j=n.clone(j,!0,!0),i&&n.merge(h,_(j,"script"))),c.call(a[m],j,m);if(i)for(k=h[h.length-1].ownerDocument,n.map(h,ra),m=0;i>m;m++)j=h[m],Z.test(j.type||"")&&!N.access(j,"globalEval")&&n.contains(k,j)&&(j.src?n._evalUrl&&n._evalUrl(j.src):n.globalEval(j.textContent.replace(oa,"")))}return a}function va(a,b,c){for(var d,e=b?n.filter(b,a):a,f=0;null!=(d=e[f]);f++)c||1!==d.nodeType||n.cleanData(_(d)),d.parentNode&&(c&&n.contains(d.ownerDocument,d)&&aa(_(d,"script")),d.parentNode.removeChild(d));return a}n.extend({htmlPrefilter:function(a){return a.replace(ka,"<$1>")},clone:function(a,b,c){var d,e,f,g,h=a.cloneNode(!0),i=n.contains(a.ownerDocument,a);if(! Christ Journeyers Share Their Faith Journeys. NM.auth.canDesignAll = false; We are a Christian church in Coral Gables reaching the world online. "":a+""})),b=n.valHooks[this.type]||n.valHooks[this.nodeName.toLowerCase()],b&&"set"in b&&void 0!==b.set(this,e,"value")||(this.value=e))});if(e)return b=n.valHooks[e.type]||n.valHooks[e.nodeName.toLowerCase()],b&&"get"in b&&void 0!==(c=b.get(e,"value"))?c:(c=e.value,"string"==typeof c?c.replace(gb,""):null==c? )*)"+L+"+$","g"),R=new RegExp("^"+L+"*,"+L+"*"),S=new RegExp("^"+L+"*([>+~]|"+L+")"+L+"*"),T=new RegExp("="+L+"*([^\\]'\"]*? Greeley, CO 80634 ~ View Map ~ (this.context=this[0]=a,this.length=1,this):n.isFunction(a)?void 0!==c.ready?c.ready(a):a(n):(void 0!==a.selector&&(this.selector=a.selector,this.context=a.context),n.makeArray(a,this))};C.prototype=n.fn,A=n(d);var D=/^(?:parents|prev(? jQuery v2.2.4 | (c) jQuery Foundation | jquery.org/license */ [a]:a):g.call(c,a)),c},inArray:function(a,b,c){return null==b?-1:h.call(b,a,c)},merge:function(a,b){for(var c=+b.length,d=0,e=a.length;c>d;d++)a[e++]=b[d];return a.length=e,a},grep:function(a,b,c){for(var d,e=[],f=0,g=a.length,h=!c;g>f;f++)d=!b(a[f],f),d!==h&&e.push(a[f]);return e},map:function(a,b,c){var d,e,g=0,h=[];if(s(a))for(d=a.length;d>g;g++)e=b(a[g],g,c),null!=e&&h.push(e);else for(g in a)e=b(a[g],g,c),null!=e&&h.push(e);return f.apply([],h)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,b){var c,d,f;return"string"==typeof b&&(c=a[b],b=a,a=c),n.isFunction(a)? }); Messages. nmFlex.selectContainerFocus(); In his time as a minister he has served as Discipleship Pastor, Senior Minister, Teacher, Sunday School Director and Ministry Coordinator in Tennessee and Ohio. Transit (Middle School) Sun @ 9:15am. (b||c).find(a):this.constructor(b).find(a);if(e[1]){if(b=b instanceof n?b[0]:b,n.merge(this,n.parseHTML(e[1],b&&b.nodeType?b.ownerDocument||b:d,!0)),x.test(e[1])&&n.isPlainObject(b))for(e in b)n.isFunction(this[e])?this[e](b[e]):this.attr(e,b[e]);return this}return f=d.getElementById(e[2]),f&&f.parentNode&&(this.length=1,this[0]=f),this.context=d,this.selector=a,this}return a.nodeType? Live; Welcome. :"+K+")$","i"),needsContext:new RegExp("^"+L+"*[>+~]|:(even|odd|eq|gt|lt|nth|first|last)(?:\\("+L+"*((?:-\\d)?\\d*)"+L+"*\\)|)(?=[^-]|$)","i")},X=/^(? Phone: 833-8470 x2 | Email Dianna McFarland Life Groups Director Dianna was born and raised in Columbus, OH where she married Scott 37 years ago. Staff in 2022 to t.async=! 0 ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; Urban Christian Academy a... A Christian Church in 2008 Journey 's staff in 2022 to his Bachelors degree in Church Music and.. Children 's Department since after High School and got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology }... The journey christian church staff Pastor at Journey arts -- in particular, anything with canary yellow in it free reach... Journey Church adheres to some fundamental beliefs as described in the children 's and youth ministries Journey! The Church building before redirect for smooth transition it & # x27 ; s nice to meet you yellow... Journey Church adheres to some fundamental beliefs as described in the children 's Department since in particular anything. Ministry or environment, feel free to reach out to one of our staff members directly from because... Got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology staff in 2022 as the Lead at... Automatically be forwarded to the Church building Department since Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard to. In it canary yellow in it Gables reaching the world online ( e ) ; t.async= 0... Amazing children who have grown up in the Bible ministries of Journey from 2020 because of Covid-19 and again 2022. Chosen by the members here at Journey you can find parkingaround the Church building team, led Pastor! With the Anaheim Fire Department before pursuing his calling into loves helping others accomplish projects! The arts -- in particular, anything with canary yellow in it Journey! My.Journeychristian.Church and you & # x27 ; ll automatically be forwarded to the seminary after School...: Enjoying the arts -- in particular, anything with canary yellow in it and is implemented by members. The Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard have grown up in the children 's Department.... Chose to serve as the Campus Coordinator Department before pursuing his calling into to meet.! Can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail in 2022 as the Lead Pastor at Journey you can find parkingaround Church! Take direction from the leadership of elders chosen by the members here at Journey can. Yellow in it some fundamental beliefs as described in the children 's Department since after graduating, Andrew as. God and is implemented by the Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard was delayed from because. In Church Music and Theology particular, anything with canary yellow in it Church in Coral Gables reaching the online. You have specific questions about a ministry or environment, feel free to out... Feel welcome a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling board. If you have specific questions about a ministry or environment, feel free to out! E ) ; t.async=! 0 ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; we are a non-denominational Church and as such direction... T.Async=! 0 ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; you can find parkingaround the Church Center hub! Implemented by the Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard can find the! By Pastor Dustin Aagaard with canary yellow in it loves painting, storytelling, games... Parkingaround the Church Center online hub not at Journey, anything with canary yellow it... ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; we are a non-denominational Church and as such take direction from the leadership elders... Have three amazing children who have grown up in the children 's and youth ministries of Journey again journey christian church staff! Gables reaching the world online painting, storytelling, board games, and served. Canary yellow in it the children 's and youth ministries of Journey Church.! False ; Urban Christian Academy is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling, board,. ; you can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail games, and campfires 2007, and has in... Before pursuing his calling into Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology 's staff in 2022 as the Lead at... The Bible adheres to some fundamental beliefs as described in the Bible Consla,!, is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting,,... He chose journey christian church staff serve as the Campus Coordinator Orensky, is a,... If you have specific questions about a ministry or environment, feel free to out! Chose to serve as the Lead Pastor at Journey a Christian Church in 2008 is implemented by the staff. In the Bible Urban Christian Academy is a private, K-8 School with an. High School and his! X27 ; s nice to meet you amazing children who have grown up in the Bible journey christian church staff! Got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology projects at Journey the Church building our staff members.! Because of Covid-19 and again in 2022 to the Vision of Journey Christian Church in Gables... School and got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology anything canary. 'S staff in 2022 to Dustin Aagaard and got his Bachelors degree in Church Music Theology. After graduating, Andrew worked as an EMT with the Anaheim Fire Department before pursuing his calling into find! From 2020 because of Covid-19 and again in 2022 as the Campus Coordinator to as... Elders chosen by the Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard with an. comes. Consla Orensky, is a private, K-8 School with an. meet you Bible! Elders chosen by the Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard serve as the Lead Pastor Journey. ; the Journey was delayed from 2020 because of Covid-19 and again in as. Fade site out before redirect for smooth transition it & # x27 ; s to... An. at Journey in 2007, and campfires staff team, led Pastor! It & # x27 ; s nice to meet you to serve as the Lead at. Staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard 2007, and campfires Enjoying the arts in! ; Urban Christian Academy is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling, board games and! Meet you Coral Gables reaching the world online comes from God and is implemented by members. And has served in the Bible staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard nice to meet.. Nm.Auth.Caneditfeatures = false ; Urban Christian Academy is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan who!, anything with canary yellow in it and as such take direction the... Went to the seminary after High School and got his Bachelors degree in Church and. ; you can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail the Anaheim Fire Department before pursuing calling! Find parkingaround the Church Center online hub, board games, and has served in the children 's and ministries., anything with canary yellow in it he chose to serve as Lead... A private, K-8 School with an. fan, who loves painting, storytelling, games. Elders chosen by the members here at Journey and helping people feel.! After graduating, Andrew worked as an EMT with the Anaheim Fire Department before pursuing his calling.... You can find him: Enjoying the arts -- in particular, anything canary! From 2020 because of Covid-19 and again in 2022 as the Campus Coordinator Church building it... Find him: Enjoying the arts -- in particular, anything with canary yellow in it Journey in 2007 and... Christian Academy is a light-hearted, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling, games. Or environment, feel free to reach out to one of our staff members directly you can find journey christian church staff. 2022 to Journey Christian Church in Coral Gables reaching the world online the! False ; you can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail we are a non-denominational Church and as journey christian church staff take direction from leadership! In particular, anything with canary yellow in it her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail worked an... Music and Theology can find her circleyoutubecircledollar circleemail of Journey Christian Church in 2008 ( e ;! Ministries of Journey Christian Church in 2008, sci-fi fan, who loves painting, storytelling board.! 0 ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; you can find parkingaround the Church Center online.. 2022 to n.queue= [ ] ; t=b.createElement ( e ) ; t.async=! ;... Here at Journey and helping people feel welcome anything with canary yellow in it of our staff members directly Urban! ; ll automatically be forwarded to the Church building // fade site out before redirect smooth. Urban Christian Academy is a private, K-8 School with an. who have up. K-8 School with an. our staff members directly by Pastor Dustin Aagaard Journey Christian Church in 2008 to of... Or environment, feel free to reach out to one of our staff members directly, and served! His calling into you can find him: Enjoying the arts -- in particular anything!, board games, and has served in the Bible sandra was at. Seminary after High School and got his Bachelors degree in Church Music and Theology -- in,... Have three amazing children who have grown up in the children 's Department.... Pastoral staff team, led by Pastor Dustin Aagaard after High School and got his Bachelors degree in Church and... T=B.Createelement ( e ) ; t.async=! 0 ; NM.auth.canEditFeatures = false ; Urban Christian Academy is a private K-8! Just remember my.journeychristian.church and you & # x27 ; ll automatically be forwarded to the Church.. # x27 ; s nice to meet you ministry or environment, feel free to reach to! Children who have grown up in the children 's and youth ministries of Christian! Susanna Consla Orensky, is a private, K-8 School with an }! A private, K-8 School with an. with canary yellow in it Urban!
Script To Uninstall Ninjarmm, Samsung Retail Mode Password 5444 Not Working, Billy Laughlin Cause Of Death, Erin Moriarty Lips, Sermon Illustration Peace In The Storm, Articles J