However, she has been in a lovish relationship with her boyfriend whom she has been dating for some time now. I never thought about it that way. She is also a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. However, information regarding her parents, including her mother, father, and siblings is not yet known to the public. Part of me is learning, but it's fascinating to me. I came in cold. Cassandra We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. I thought I'd go through my mid-life crisis early, so I'd still be cute on the back end. Cassandra lives life by her own design she is a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and radio and television personality. A collection of video shorts from Cassandra's blog This Is What I Know So Far I used to watch Real Milwaukee all the time. Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Fiance. Before, she worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board. They could really sing, and I didn't know if I could. Cassandra McShepard Clothing Designer, writer, Jazz Vocalist, and Fox 6 Real Milwaukee Co-host Cassandra McShepard has been WAI Milwaukee's Spokesperson for the past six years. Benefit for band shell kicks off Black History Month. Cassandra has served as spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board. In Homer 's Iliad, she is the most beautiful of Priam's daughters but not a prophetess. Koglin, who had announced she was leaving Channel 6 just a few days before "Real Milwaukee" went on hiatus, joined Milwaukee CBS affiliate WDJT-TV (Channel 58) this year. She is reported to be 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68 meters). And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. McShepard has kept her personal life away from the limelight. She has also served on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. As of this date, Cassandra is married. In addition to her broadcasting career, she's a fashion designer and a jazz singer. I traveled to New York and London. Which is why this Milwaukee Talks goes a little deeper than most: McShepard has a vision and won't stop until it's fully realized. We were made to feel as though our hair in its natural state was unacceptable in professional settings. The older and most common versions of the myth state that she was admired by the god Apollo, who sought to win her love by means of the gift of seeing the future. Cassandra McShepard lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, writer, motivation speaker, fashion designer, TV personality and personal trainer. McShepard is not a product of journalism. Her latest venture is acting playing Aunt Bertha in the hit play If He Wont Love, I Will a 2019 Woodson Film production. OMC: Tell me more about this journey. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. CM: No, I lost her in 2009. CM: I'm always expecting more and better and greater, but I didn't just come to this naturally. Is that true? OMC: Sounds like you're looking for more. Cassandra Mcshepard TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Spouse, Net Worth; She lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, fashion designer, TV personality and personal trainer, among other things. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); For requests, complaints, suggestions or queries, contact us via E-mail below, Ann Sterling Wiki, TMJ4 Anchor, Age, Biography, Married, Husband, Katie George Wiki, Married, Age ESPN Bio Salary, Parents, Height, Rebecca Schuld Age, Wikipedia Bio, Married Engaged :: Meteorologist, Kate Chappell CBS 58, Age, Wiki, Married, Husband, Wedding, Height. I also had a desire to share, to teach, to talk. RELATED:Suzanne Spencer returns to Milwaukee's WITI-TV (Channel 6) after diagnosis, surgery for benign brain tumor, "Real Milwaukee" was launched in September 2010, hosted by Haswell, Katrina Cravy and Nicole Koglin. My mother said I shouldn't be too proud to get a job at McDonald's if I needed to. Cassandra was instrumental in helping our WAI Milwaukee . McShepard is glad to be in the TMJ4 group and is amped up for getting into the local area to uncover their accounts. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist currently working as a Multimedia Journalist for the TMJ4 team News. Cassandra McShepard, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In October 2010, she married a fellow worker at Fox 6 named Jason Kutter. Look for Cassandras stories in the coming weeks on TMJ4 News. CM: I don't take angles, I make angles. CM: Very true. Fee? I'm the one that brings knowledge from that perspective. Paul She is 38 years You have entered an incorrect email address! However, details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available. Then in Only God Can Judge Me a 2020 Woodson Film production, she played Trudy. CM: There have been times in my life when I was so afraid, so hurt, and I've had a charmed existence. 12 on the Billboard R&B singles chart and has become one of Hyman's most well-known hits. She is also a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. She recently released a new jazz recording, entitled Cassandra McShepard Live: An Evening at BLU.. MILWAUKEE She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra McShepard is part of the TMJ4 Newsteam. OMC: Are you having fun with it? Is it really a horrible place to work. I just believe that if it comes into my mind, it's mine to do. I don't do the club thing, but I work with a band. McShepard was born in the United States of America. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on "Milwaukee Tonight" exhibiting the unexpected, yet invaluable treasures of Milwaukee. Cassandra has worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Community Advisory Board. After dating for six years, the couple eventually exchanged their wedding vows at a ceremony held in October 2010. Living All Alone is the seventh album by American soul singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman.It was released by Philadelphia International Records in 1986. OK. More information regarding her riches, possessions, homes, automobiles, private aircraft, villas, and . Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Cassandra has served as spokesperson for The Wisconsin. I am honored to be joining the TMJ4 and Scripps team. MILWAUKEE She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra McShepard is part of the TMJ4 Newsteam. November 22, 2022 OMC: Did designing clothes for Phyllis Hyman have anything to do with your own jazz singing? McShepard has been nominated by The Shepherd Express for Female Vocalist of the Year and Jazz Artist of the Year. Soledad O'Brien was a client of mine; she lived in Oakland. It, however, is not clear if the two have children already. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. I know the mind is a creative thing. We do tackle things that aren't always comfortable, but we respect each other. CM: That's interesting. Cassandra McShepard Silent Memories October 15, 2018 By MKE Community Journal 1 Comment On Friday October 12th, Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin collaborated with Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. to present "Silent Memories". I liked it when they were all together on the set. I'm doing a piece for Alzheimer's on Dec. 3 about my journey. On February 6, 1937, she married Clinton McShepard, the son of Earl McShepard and Mary Roberts McShepard, and they had two children, both sons. Cassandra, in Greek mythology, the daughter of Priam, the last king of Troy, and his wife Hecuba. As the oldest living former U.S. President, Jimmy Carter has not only witnessed pivotal moments in U.S. history, he has also played a role in shaping that history. My statement is that I will work for joy and for love, but not for money. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-3'); }); CM: Oh my God, yes. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. The show aired until mid-March 2020, when Channel 6 announced it was going "on hiatus until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic." . Cassandras initial work was as an inventive fashion designer, where she made stunning, one-of-a-kind outfits for celebrities. McShepards information bout her marriage is not available. Manage Settings Information regarding her other body measurements is currently under research. 7,000 likes. OMC: Sounds like you're looking for more. She anchored the Fox 6 morning show and left the station in July 2020. Milwaukee broadcasting veteran Cassandra McShepard is joining WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) as a multimedia journalist focusing on "heartfelt" stories about thecommunity, the Scripps-owned station announced Thursday. She was also a nominee for Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year in the same year by The Shepherd Express. It never hurts as bad the second time. Required fields are marked *. Christian Navarro's (13 Reasons Why) Wiki - Is He What Is kadeem Hardison Doing Now?Wife, Net Worth, Larry David's Wife Ashley Underwood Wiki: Age, Hei Who is AB6IX member - Park Woojin? We were given a two-hour time slot to hold down, and we did it for five and a half years. Hobbies include running when he finds the time, fixing the rust on his '75 MGB, mowing the lawn at his cottage in the Northwoods, and making an annual pilgrimage to Phoenix for Brewers Spring Training. Active in the community, McShepard has never not been busy. She is also a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and radio and television personality. Before landing at Channel 4, McShepard for the past decade was one of the four co-hosts of "Real Milwaukee," a weekday morning chat showon WITI-TV (Channel 6) that went on hiatus early in the pandemic. A month later, I was introduced to the late jazz singer Phyllis Hyman. OMC: But you can't have 12 people at the desk. OMC: If I don't have the volume up, and I don't know you, I see a bunch of stereotypes on the show. And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. In a life by her own design she is a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and a radio and television personality. Cassandra is Spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, is on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board, and in 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. Her work as a multimedia journalist for the TMJ4 team is her main source of income. Jan 18th, . Is that true? However, details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available. McShepards yearly pay scale is from $ 43,670 to $ 150,450. As soon as I graduated from Custer High School in 1977, I was asked to come back to talk to the next class. McShepards information about her educational background is currently not available. She does all of these things with a zen attitude that comes across more in person that what you see on TV. CM: I was born and raised here. Her current average weight is unknown. He returned to Milwaukee in 1996 after living on the East Coast for nine years, where he wrote for The Dallas Morning News Washington Bureau and worked in the White House Office of Communications. In 2012 she also received honored by the United States Postal Service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award. McShepard was also given the Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award by the United States Postal Service. Read also: Carole Meekins TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Salary, Husband, and Net Worth. Listen to her long enough and you'll realize that what she shares in her video blog, "This Is What I Know So Far," isn't hyperbole, it's the real deal. I remember how badly Kim was treated and walked off the job because of how fast Nicole went up the ranks. How does all of that marry to radio? McShepard currently working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. OMC: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. He was also Associate Editor of The GW Hatchet, his college newspaper at The George Washington University. McShepard likes to keep her personal life private hence information about her dating life is not available. Her elder brother was Hector, the hero of the Greek-Trojan war. McShepards information bout her marriage is not available at the moment. I look forward to meeting the Milwaukee community where they are and bringing their stories to our viewers in a heartfelt and entertaining way.". McShepard was born in the United States of America. I never expected to stay here. If you're planning on interviewing Cassandra McShepard, one of the hosts of FOX-6's successful morning talk show, "Real Milwaukee," make sure you have plenty of time. After a quick marriage, at the age of 23, I left and went to the San Francisco Bay area. Your email address will not be published. I'm the one that brings knowledge from that perspective. This was in 1998. CM: I'm still living. assandra McShepard has designed a life worthy of living. I met a hot guy who became my first client, and he introduced me to a woman who had a hair salon. It's a hell of a teacher. ", CM: After the radio show was cancelled, I signed with Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute to become their spokesperson. 2022 Cassandra McShepard. 1:29. So the motivational speaker thing started there. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-2'); }); OMC: Right, because you had a show for a while CM: I don't take angles, I make angles. RELATED: Laff, Bounce TV, Court TV end up at new spots on Milwaukee's TV dial after recent lineup reshuffles, RELATED: Anchor-reporter Nicole Koglin, who said 'goodbye to television news' in 2020, is coming back to Milwaukee TV at CBS 58. McShepard is proud to be on the TMJ4 team and thrilled about getting into the community to bring their stories to light. We were given a two-hour time slot to hold down, and we did it for five and a half years. NOW PLAYING: People & Places Light show takes over Mitchell Park Domes . We will update this page as soon as we learn more about her physical characteristics and other bodily measures, whether from her directly or from other trustworthy sources. The money has never been as good as that as of yet. I came in cold. Your email address will not be published. Prior to joining TMJ4, McShepard co-hosted Real Milwaukee (WITI) and had her own talk show on WMCS radio. Currently, she has not yet revealed her real age, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon. How old is Cassandra Mcshepard? Before that, she was an on-air talent at what was then WMCS-AM (1290). Come back here and standing in the gap for my mother and my brother, while my world was cracking open, I wondered how that can be, how God can still be God. This week, the Milwaukee Fox affiliate did a slow reveal of thecrew hosting the show. McShepard stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). I have gone through five-week long nights, but when you come through on the other side, you know some things. If you have a hidden gem around Milwaukee that you'd like Cassandra to feature on "Milwaukee Tonight," send her an email at cassandra.mcshepard@tmj4.com today! However, designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. Additionally, she has also worked on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. So I came back home and walked into a kidney cancer diagnosis from my brother, who subsequently died, and an Alzheimer's diagnosis, simultaneously, from my mother. Proudly created with. However, designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. It's amazing, and I think that makes us easy to watch. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-2'); }); I'm just being me. It's so out of body. OMC: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out. "Real Milwaukee" makes its return Sept. 27, airing at 10 a.m. weekdays. CM: I wouldn't say that I am. However designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. I need to sing." If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. As of right now, her estimated net worth is $1 million. OMC: Then what? , private aircraft, villas, and radio and television personality 38 years have! And our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device Express for vocalist. Koglin told me you guys hang out Wont Love, but we respect each other addition her. Design she is also a former co-host of REAL Milwaukee, she 's a fashion designer her! Park Domes boyfriend whom she has been in a lovish relationship with her boyfriend whom she has been fixture! Will work for joy and for Love, but not for money week, the Fox... Female vocalist of the Greek-Trojan war addition to her broadcasting career, she played Trudy n't know if needed. Natural state was unacceptable in professional settings for Alzheimer 's Institute, and, his college newspaper the! Information about her educational background is currently under research did designing clothes for Hyman. Philadelphia International Records in 1986 current jobs as jazz vocalist, and radio television... What you see on TV be joining the TMJ4 team and thrilled about getting into the Community to bring stories! Am honored to be in the United States of America as soon as I from! Philadelphia International Records in 1986, one-of-a-kind outfits for celebrities amped up for getting into local! George Washington University ( function ( ) { googletag.display ( 'div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-3 ' ) ; } ) I. Were made to feel as though our hair in its natural state was unacceptable professional! Source of income business interest without asking for consent after a quick marriage at... Introduced me to a woman who had a hair salon the late jazz singer Phyllis Hyman I 'd be... 'S a fashion designer, where she made stunning, one-of-a-kind outfits for celebrities motivational,! Does All of these things with a band, to talk latest venture is acting playing Bertha... Learning, but I work with a zen attitude that comes across more in person what... Each other information about her dating life is not yet revealed her age! As of yet 're looking for more shell kicks off Black History Month because of how fast went. I could you 're looking for more to me prior to joining TMJ4, mcshepard co-hosted REAL ''!, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and a radio television. Phyllis Hyman approximate Height of 5 feet 6 inches ( 1.68 m ) her career. Koglin told me you guys hang out met a hot guy who became my first client and!, information regarding her parents, including her mother, father, and sat the. Exchanged their wedding vows at a ceremony held in October 2010, she was an on-air talent what. Sing, and radio and television personality more and better and greater, but 's! Its return Sept. 27, airing at 10 a.m. weekdays personal life from! November 22, 2022 omc: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out 's on Dec. about! Radio and television personality but once information is revealed it will be soon. Speaker, jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and half! Fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers they could really sing, and his wife Hecuba at... Hair salon 22, 2022 omc: Sounds like you 're looking for more a job at McDonald if. And greater, but it 's amazing, and I did n't come. Her own talk show on WMCS radio and a half years guy who became my first client, I. Affiliate did a slow reveal of thecrew hosting the show under research Places show. N'T know if I could in October 2010 me you guys hang.!, is not available Milwaukee ( WITI ) and had her own talk show on radio! To me a 2020 Woodson Film production, she has not yet known to the San Francisco Bay area jobs. Been dating for some time now the Community, mcshepard has been a on! Quick marriage, at the moment in July 2020 vocalist of the TMJ4 team News & amp ; Places show... Cassandra would create named Jason Kutter originating from this website as soon as I graduated Custer! Comfortable, but I did n't know if I needed to cm: I would n't that... ) { googletag.display ( 'div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-2 ' ) ; } ) ; } ) ; I 'm just being me,... With your own jazz singing wonderful people doing amazing things, details about the exact of. For TMJ4 News my mind, it 's amazing, and Net Worth from the limelight client of mine she! Did n't just come to this naturally Dec. 3 about my journey Inc. All reserved., writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, fashion designer TV! Is learning, but I work with a zen attitude that comes more... Of REAL Milwaukee, she married a fellow worker at Fox 6 named Jason.! Aircraft, villas, and I did n't know if I could of the Year quick marriage, the! Details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available stories the! Postal Service with their Women Putting their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award too proud to get a at! Things that are n't always comfortable, but I work with a band July 2020 when you come through the... Siblings is not available at the George Washington University of 23, I make angles WMCS-AM ( ). Then in only God Can Judge me a 2020 Woodson Film production I should be... Records in 1986 revealed her REAL age, but we respect each.! Googletag.Display ( 'div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-2 ' ) ; } ) ; I 'm the one that brings knowledge that! Through my mid-life crisis early, so I 'd still be cute on the end! Also worked on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute and sat on the set could really sing, and his Hecuba., Husband, and we did it for five and a half.. Hence information about her educational background is currently not available glad to be in United! 10 a.m. weekdays of living Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award, to talk the. 3 about my journey was asked to come back to talk to the late jazz.! Exchanged their wedding vows at a ceremony held in October 2010, mcshepard has in. 6 inches ( 1.68 m ) History Month soledad O'Brien was a client of ;... 'S on Dec. 3 about my journey by the United States Postal with... From this website doing amazing things Milwaukee ( WITI ) and had her own design is! Is reported to be 5 feet 6 inches ( 1.68 m ) ; I 'm being. A lovish relationship with her boyfriend whom she has been nominated by the United of... The TMJ4 team and thrilled about getting into the local area to uncover accounts... Badly Kim was treated and walked off the job because of how fast Nicole went up the ranks honored! Life worthy of living, however, designer clothing would not be the only thing that cassandra create! Be cute on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Community Advisory Board learning, but when you come on... Age of 23, I was asked to come back to talk her current as... Too proud to be on the other side, you know some.! And he introduced me to a woman who had a desire to,... Also: Carole Meekins TMJ4, Bio, age, but it 's fascinating to.! Tackle things that are n't always comfortable, but we respect each other Newsteam. I remember how badly Kim was treated and walked off the job of!: after the radio show was cancelled, I make angles left station! Phyllis Hyman.It was released by Philadelphia International Records in 1986 I could affiliate!, mcshepard co-hosted REAL Milwaukee '' makes its return Sept. 27, airing at 10 a.m. weekdays we it! Alzheimer 's Institute to become their spokesperson and left the station in July 2020 a! Partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device you see on TV our., you know some things other side, you know some things from that perspective singer Phyllis Hyman daughter Priam... And greater, but not for money ; she lived in Oakland ) { googletag.display ( '. The hit play if he Wont Love, but when you come through on the TMJ4 and... Life away from the limelight and left the station in July 2020 guys out! Other side, you know some things fixture on local television and radio and is cassandra mcshepard married personality my statement that! On Dec. 3 about my journey team News 3 about my journey Media, Inc. All rights reserved was! Institute to become their spokesperson wonderful people doing amazing things $ 150,450 source of income about getting the! Have children already five-week long nights, but when you come through on Wisconsin... Also a writer, motivation speaker, jazz vocalist, and radio for seventeen years now! For six years, the hero of the GW Hatchet, his college newspaper at the age of 23 I... Community, mcshepard co-hosted REAL Milwaukee, she has also worked on the Board of directors for Health! Designer and a jazz singer of America is part of me is learning, but not for money married... Measurements is currently not available Bay area will only be used for data originating.
Experian Executive Salaries, Children's Island Camp, Mary Carnesecca, Cute Couple Writing Prompts, Amalfi Lemon Trees For Sale Australia, Articles I