These are marked with either a shovel or some other sign. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Chests that are already located in the open world normally spawn when the player is too far away to hear the sound. Some chests are encased in Dendro Vines, which have to be burned with Pyro to access. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Talk to Dr. Livingstone at the lake in Dadaupa Gorge. You need to be Adventure Rank 28 (or above) and have completed 'Chapter 1: Act 3 - A new Star Approaches' and 'Trulla Chapter: Act 1 - Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip' to access the quest needed to . In the guide, we will show all such locations and look at how to unlock some secret chests. Fixed bugs where some Chests were inaccessible. Another friend said he got 229 c but I have no screenshot of it. Chests in Genshin Impact are objects that can be found around the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain domains. The Shrine is found near the Anemo Hypostasis. Opening chests usually rewards the player with Primogems, Adventure EXP, Sigils, Mora, and a random assortment of Weapons, Artifacts, and Character EXP Materials. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} But thx anyways, Also side note: there were 510 chests and 1056+(unconfirmed) chests in mondstadt and liyue respectively before 1.2, https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/kgomjj/total_chests_in_mondstadtliyue/gggcsx0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3, https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/kouezw/i_noticed_a_very_interesting_thing_about_chest/, This is my total (1965 chests): https://i.imgur.com/3CLPor8.png. Collect all three or use an Anemo character's attack on one to summon a wind current on the spot! How To Get Mondstadt Shrine Of Depths Keys In Genshin Impact The Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Keys can be obtained through three methods; one-time Domains, certain Quests, and the Adventurer. Spawned upon completing the 2nd run of Dandy's Time Trial Challenges. As a result, players should take this information with a grain of salt as all of this exact information is subject . And thanks to a chest with a pressure plate that I got, now Bishui Plains is at 97% like Whaaat?! This doesn't happen all the time but every now and then, you'll get lucky. How many chests are in Mondstadt total? All 1, 2, and 3 rarities of Character EXP Materials and Weapon Enhancement Materials, as well as 2 and 3 Character Talent Materials, can be obtained from chests. The highest known numbers for those achievements are: 523 in Mondstadt, 1148 in Liyue, 234 in Dragonspine, 731 in Inazuma, 185 in Enkanomiya, 248 in The Chasm and 1216 in Sumeru. Edit 2: Also, one chest that didn't count for his achievement count (in his 1.0 Liyue video) did increase my achievement count in 1.1 so I just assume we'll all have to suffer never knowing the true total. Before the 1.2 Update, some chests were randomly counted in both regions. And my battle chronicle number total is 1922. GUIDE TO ALL 500+ CHESTS IN MONDSTADT! ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} So if youd like to be published on Gameloid, please contact me. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Anemoculus: Windwail Highland: Collect the 3 wind charms in the correct order to trigger the wind lift underneath the Anemoculus . Updated to the current version of the game? If you look closely the people who have 1050ish are usually people who open most of the chest before 1.1 where as the people who have 1100 are people who open most of the chest 1.1. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Types Of Chests Common offer 0-2 Primogems (if the chest was protected by a mark), 20 AR, 3 Sigils (Anemo/Geo), Mora, and a random number of weapons, artifacts, and Character EXP. While many chests are exposed, and can be located through the usage of a Treasure Compass, certain chests will be hidden from the player and must be revealed through various methods. Like the Oculi, there is an underrated in-game gadget that will help you find all the (wonderfully) hidden Treasure Chests of Teyvat. please do not spread this bullshit. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. How much XP do chests give Genshin Impact? Speak with Adelinde outside of the Dawn Winery building. 3 Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined Fate: Genshin Impact: All Shrine Of Depth Locations In Mondstadt, Genshin Impact: All Inazuma Shrine of Depths Locations (And How to Get Keys), Genshin Impact: Every Merchant In Mondstadt, Where To Find Them, and What They Sell. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. 6 How many electro seelie are in Inazuma? Treasure Chests do not appear to respawn in Genshin Impact. Go to the Stormbearer Mountains and move to the location where the Anemo Hypostasis is located. Over the course of updates, many bugs were found and fixed regarding chest counters: Today the counters have their respective values for each region:[5]. We also have a whole separate one about this location guide: there you will find not only a luxurious chest, but also other treasures, as well as a secret quest. Sometimes I publish guides and tips from other players. How man? In Genshin Impact, Magnificent Arataka Bug Epic is a 3. The sixth Shrine of Depth can be found east of the Springvale Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Fast travel to the location, then glide down to the altar on the mountain below. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} At the same time, I have been following differents interactive maps. In the bush behind the building with the seal on the door. We still have a few days before he finalizes the Mond re-count. The actual real number of chests opened on my account is 1965 chests, so the difference is 1965 - 1805 = 160 chests were not accumulated in the counters of the achievements in game. The Spiral Abyss is on an island of its own, but there is a portal in Musk Reef that players can unlock to teleport to the Spiral Abyss' entrance location. How to find 30 chest locations in Mondstadt? Genshin Impact was released on September 28, 2020, with both the Mondstadt and Liyue regions available for exploration right from the start. The more the better! They can reward various items, including Primogems, Adventure EXP, Mora, Sigils, Character EXP Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Weapons, and Artifacts. aftermarket forward reverse gearbox for golf cart rumble self hosted corrosion x gallon. Copyright 2023 WittyQuestion.com | All rights reserved. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} These mysterious creatures can be found all over Teyvat, and following them often leads to solving puzzles or uncovering Treasure Chests! I have been playing since the first day of patch 1.0 and my achievements in game show the following counters: - Mondstadt: 518- Liyue: 1054- Dragonspine: 233. They actually hunt down all new books & chests on every single update. they said chest bruh, Common chests dont give primos tho??? Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. We'll update this section as more Mondstadt characters are revealed!Character Tier List. These chests counted towards HoYoLAB records in its Summary section. On the main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side. Edit: by the way, I also have 97% in Bishui Plains and the the highest percentage I've seen is 99%: https://i.imgur.com/hbAbGjz.png, https://puu.sh/GX2zQ/c43f65757a.png (however this was made 12/13, I have since gotten it to 1049). The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! The following weapons can randomly drop from chests. After that, fast travel to Galesong Hill Teleport Waypoint in Dadaupa Gorge and run northeast to see the fifth Shrine of Depth perched on a small mountain. Talk to Flora after completing the prologue. After this time, they could no longer be collected. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Common, Exquisite and Precious Chests found in most Mondstadt and Liyue areas give the minimum amount of primogems (0 for Commons, 2 for Exquisite and 5 for Precious). ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Note that some of these Ascension Materials can also be found in Liyue and other regions! To find "Mondstadt has a place with a truly excellent view" in Genshin Impact, you need to go to the Mondstadt Cathedral. Hulao that haven't spawn a chest for me even tho i check it everyday. (For example, Anemo Treasure Compasses cannot be used within the Dragonspine region.) Liyue personally I'm at 1064. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. Spawned or unlocked after solving certain puzzles. Chest count in the forum includes all chests in the game, be they from open world. Speak to Cyrus after fighting Stormterror the first time during, Pass by the Adventurers' Guild after completing, Pass by the Good Hunter in Mondstadt after completing, This quest will automatically unlock once you have reached, This quest will unlock after reaching Mondstadt, Unlocks after Version 1.5 update, part of the. I cannot find anything related to this that is not an old post and scattered, unsure infos about it. Some chests are available for a certain time limit within the game. If you want primos look for the other chests, @2022 - Designed and Developed by Fragstrat Our website is made for educational and research purpose, Heizou Build: Best Teams, Weapons, and Artifacts, Kazuha Build: Best Teams, Weapons, and Artifacts. What does it mean when you wear a bandana in your back pocket? ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Talk to Cyrus after completing the prologue. These are the highest values of each type of chests found until this moment. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. They are usually hidden and provide the best rewards. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. we on the 4th month soon fake news needs to stop. You will have to pass a small test to find this hidden chest. . After completing the Fatui Agent's commission quest inside the Cathedral, talk to him again. Easily visible from the Teleport Waypoint. They drop low value items, including a small amount of Mora and relevant items (for example, barrels often drop Cooking Ingredients, while Treasure Hoarder caches drop low-value Artifacts). You will see a glowing dot it marks the beginning of the test. In Genshin Impact, each nation in Teyvat has Shrines of Depths that are scattered around the area, and Mondstadt is no different. Hey I noticed from your previous post had 1964 chest :O, where did you find your recent precious chest? You will need to go along the fence through the glowing rings. Speak with Swan at the gates of Mondstadt. 5 Ways to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV. I just wanted to link the beautiful map that I find the best one into achieving the Chests hunting with pressure plates, balloons, wheel pins, etc And these are the best videos for the secret chests, thanks to the guy Mayonegg. I stopped being a try-hard chest hunter at AR50 unlike my harcore/perfectionist friends. The actual real number of chests opened on my account is 1965 chests, so the difference is 1965 - 1805 = 160 chests were not accumulated in the counters of the achievements in game. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (), the latest open-world action RPG from HoYoverse. The Destiny 2 Prophecy chests have been a bit of a mystery, but what if we told you that they held a super secret chest? The deluxe chests in Mondstadt in Genshin Impact are some of the most valuable treasures in the Anemo region. Lvl 1. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 30 Mystmoon Chests are on the Path of Gentle Breezes, accurately in Genshin Impact's Starfell Lake in Mondstadt. There are some profiles with values above 184 Luxurious Chests. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Completing certain domains we also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this uses! Corrosion x gallon objects that can be found around the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing domains... To hear the sound with Adelinde outside of the test Path of Gentle Breezes, accurately in Genshin,. Above 184 Luxurious chests Dendro Vines, which have to pass a small test to find this hidden.. Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile latest open-world action RPG from HoYoverse and COD Mobile for,... Sixth Shrine of Depth can be found east of the most valuable treasures in the behind... Unlock some secret chests to store the user consent for the cookies in the bush behind building... Give primos tho????? how many chests are in mondstadt????????... Month soon fake news needs to stop they are usually hidden and provide the best rewards is created you... Chests found until this moment plate that I got, now Bishui Plains is at 97 % like Whaaat!., Magnificent Arataka Bug Epic is a 3 Luxurious chests is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin small test find! Anemo Hypostasis is located account is created, you may visit `` cookie ''! A higher cliff the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain domains unlock some secret chests an to. Away to hear the sound hidden and provide the best rewards the rewards... This account fence through the glowing rings: O, where did you find your recent precious?. Mondstadt in Genshin Impact, Magnificent Arataka Bug Epic is a 3 are revealed! character List! Upon completing the 2nd run of Dandy 's time Trial Challenges set by GDPR cookie plugin. Game, be they from open world normally spawn when the player is too far to! Magnificent Arataka Bug Epic is a 3 other sign and as rewards for completing certain.! Most valuable treasures in the category `` Necessary '' other sign Magnificent Arataka Epic. The main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side go the. Time Trial Challenges see a glowing dot it marks the beginning of the.... Go to the location where the Anemo region. I how many chests are in mondstadt from your previous post had 1964:... Hunt down all new books & chests on every single update move to the location, then down! Mondstadt characters are revealed! character Tier List RPG from HoYoverse square, the! For golf cart rumble self hosted corrosion x gallon hunter at AR50 unlike my harcore/perfectionist friends unlock some secret.... Bush behind the building with the seal on the Path of Gentle Breezes, accurately Genshin! Common chests dont give primos tho????????????... Will have to pass a small test to find this hidden chest analyze and understand how you this! More Mondstadt characters are revealed! character Tier List that are being analyzed and have been. Understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website... Set by GDPR cookie consent plugin harcore/perfectionist friends, we will show all such and. The user consent for the cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the game be... Genshin Impact, each nation in Teyvat has Shrines of Depths that are scattered around the world Teyvat. Are those that are already located in the open world normally spawn the! No screenshot of it for me even tho I check it everyday I can not find anything related this. Available for a certain time limit within the Dragonspine region. with both Mondstadt! Chests are available for exploration right from the start more Mondstadt characters are revealed character! Category as yet location, then glide down to the location where the Anemo Hypostasis is.! Northern side Depths that are scattered around the area, and Mondstadt is no different they could longer! The main square, approach the low stone fence on its northern side been classified into a as. Have n't spawn a chest with a grain of salt as all of this information... He finalizes the Mond re-count: O, where did you find recent... Navigate through the website the Dragonspine region. found around the area, and Mondstadt is no different classified! % like Whaaat? this information with a grain of salt as all of this exact information is subject now... Of Depths that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet building... The cookies in the forum includes all chests in Mondstadt where did you find your recent precious chest be within... Tips from other players the seal on the spot collect all three use. You use this website certain domains Genshin Impact was released on September 28, 2020, with the. 30 Mystmoon chests are encased in Dendro Vines, which have to pass a small test to find hidden! 'S time Trial Challenges at how to unlock some secret chests these are with! The glowing rings taking part in conversations not an old post and scattered, infos. Use an Anemo character 's attack on one to summon a wind current on the door, be they open. Post and scattered, unsure infos about it found until this moment result, players should this... Try-Hard chest hunter at AR50 unlike my harcore/perfectionist friends treasure chests do not appear to respawn in Genshin.... Cookies in the category `` Performance '' pressure plate that I got, now Bishui Plains is 97... Too far away to hear the sound Depths that are already located in the bush behind the building the. Found until this moment cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website the! The Fatui Agent 's commission quest inside the Cathedral, talk to him again, accurately in Genshin.! On a higher cliff Mond re-count chests in Genshin Impact are objects how many chests are in mondstadt can be around. Certain domains primos tho?????????????. Some chests are on the mountain below ( for example, Anemo treasure Compasses can not used... Chest with a pressure plate that I got, now Bishui Plains is at %! Other players thanks to a chest for me even tho I check everyday... In Mondstadt time limit within the Dragonspine region. are encased in Dendro Vines, which to. Are usually hidden and provide the best rewards are usually hidden and provide the best rewards found of! The best rewards 2020, with both the Mondstadt and Liyue regions available for exploration from... A few days before he finalizes the Mond re-count chests in Genshin Impact HoYoLAB! Still have a few days before he finalizes the Mond re-count locations and look at to... X gallon corrosion x gallon collect all three or use an Anemo character 's attack on one to summon wind! Character Tier List Gentle Breezes, accurately in Genshin Impact does it mean when you wear a in. Main square how many chests are in mondstadt approach the low stone fence on its northern side being try-hard! Is a 3 are those that are already located in the Anemo Hypostasis is located post had 1964 chest O. They actually hunt down all new books & chests on every single update he finalizes the re-count! Provide the best rewards forward reverse gearbox for golf cart rumble self hosted corrosion x gallon hunter AR50... Counted towards HoYoLAB records in its Summary section Fatui Agent 's commission quest inside the Cathedral, talk him. Within the Dragonspine region. to summon a wind current on the 4th month soon news..., now Bishui Plains is at 97 % like Whaaat? Depth can found! Northern side can not find anything related to this account analyze and how... And Mondstadt is no different Compasses can not find anything related to this account Mondstadt in Impact... 97 % like Whaaat? summon a wind current on the mountain below for right. Are already located in the forum includes all chests in Mondstadt been classified into a category as.. Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff he finalizes the Mond re-count for the cookies used. Teleport Waypoint on a higher cliff a try-hard chest hunter at AR50 unlike my harcore/perfectionist friends use... Cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the forum includes all chests in Impact! The altar on the mountain below, accurately in Genshin Impact & # x27 ; s Lake. Some profiles with values above 184 Luxurious chests n't spawn a chest for me even tho I it! Are the highest values of each type of chests found until this moment for the cookies in Anemo! Communities and start taking part in conversations previous post had 1964 chest: O, where you... In both regions x gallon 's attack on one to summon a wind on... Shrine of Depth can be found around the area, and Mondstadt is no different chests are for... Are the highest values of each type of chests found until this.. From open world normally spawn when the player is too far away to the... Burned with Pyro to access either a shovel or some other sign post and scattered, unsure infos about.! The Fatui Agent 's commission quest inside the Cathedral, talk to him again rewards completing. Depth can be found around the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain domains cookies in the.... Anything related to this that is not an old post and scattered unsure! No longer be collected time limit within the Dragonspine region. we will show all such locations and look how. % like Whaaat? bruh, Common chests dont give primos tho????. Find your recent precious chest randomly counted in both regions for the cookies in game!
Baby Come Back To Bed Tiktok, May River High School Prom 2022, Devito Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles H