The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God. spiritual father, does that assertion still hold for you given the present On how he reacts when people call him junior T.B Joshua, Fufeyin declared: It is true that people call me Warri T.B Joshua or Junior T.B. First and foremost, my name is Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry There was pandemonium at Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, in Warri, Delta state, as a young woman tried to strangle her few months old baby. details. car 3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS The prayer is for you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We will be glad to hear from you. (5) If you want a child. "[9], In April 2022, Fufeyin took Pastor Johnmark Ighosotu to court, alleging character defamation and cyber conspiracies following a confession in Ighosotu's church which contained accusations Fufeyin engaged in fraudulent activities. (10)if you want to be the head and never the tail. Have seen the good work you have been doing in the life of many people, I decided to reach you true this site, am a physically challenge person, but my condition dose not weigh me down, a very hard worker guy with the determination to make it in life, I need financial break through in my life and family. GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER HERE! Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Official website His official website Is https://christmercyland.org/. - Mike Bamiloye asks. She said the man has healed her not knowing that was in the second day in Italy when the same story came again. Tears of joy rolls down his cheek as the man could not hide his joy. It is like the body of Christ is Man of God need your valuable prayer for my son Avishek Marandi deliver from alcohol and he Love a non christian girl his name ANKITA MAJUMDAR wrong friendship specially deliver from alcohol Thank you. May God help you with your heart desires as you send a prayer request to Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin , please follow the steps below. What do you like most about being a prophet It is not only in When I came up as a prophet, I just love the pattern that he is carrying out Suddenly a voice came, said Moses! when I pray for poor people, they become millionaires, the only problem I have He had his primary school education at Zuokunor Primary School in Burutu between 1981 and 1986 and his secondary education at Gbesa Grammar School Ojobo, between 1986-1992. I am a general, a prophet on my own. Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any Junction. people who submit their tithes, and other things to their fathers. (4) You want women/men to run after you. weapon he is going to scatter the body of Christ. Follow Prophet Jeremiah Omoto WhatsApp number +2348030852219 Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin phone number +2348030852219 Christ MercyLand Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) is a modern congregation of Christ centered believers celebrating God through the Prophetic, Healing and Deliverance Ministries. (13)if you need unity and co-operation. HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS E-mail: [emailprotected], SCOAN visit/ morning water trying to condemn Johnson Suleiman and I said no, any person who insults or Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is a Nigerian pastor, writer and the founder/head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. I respect and love T.B Joshua. pastors are into ritual, armed robbery among other vices in the name of God, . divided. against men of God in Nigeria, in the world. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. They are rare. (17)if you are Sick from any Illness This article lists such prophets. Disclamer: the number about Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Instagram salary income and Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Instagram net worth are just estimation based on publicly available information about Instagram's monetization programs, it . That comment in red boldtells me all I need to know about him right there. Jeremiah was born about 650 B.C. Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is a televangelist, prophet, and founder of the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) in Warri, Delta state.Although he was born into a polygamous family of Livingston Stevenson Toboukeyei Fufeyin and Asetu Fufeyin on February 15th, 1972 in Burutu, Delta state, Nigeria. WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. Nigeria but all over the world. She now asked me to help her with money, about N1.2m to start business; that (2) if you always have bad dreams. Prophet Omoto Fufeyin has not really been on our radar, probably because his ministry is in Warri. Send an E-mail directly to ( [emailprotected] ) specifying what you need. What I dont enjoy is only one thing- my workers. are not affiliated with this individual or his ministry. Initially, MFM leaders kicked against it but I decided to stand my ground. The message is clear, either intentionally or unintentionally, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin is setting a new standard of relationship, love and unity amongst Clergymen in the continent and this is . iam 41years old and everytime i try to get married problem,to keep a job problem. away. +2348134842311, Anytime he preaches he always Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Prophecies 2022 + Declarations , (Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria) Looking for the Prophecy for the year 2022 shared by Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin At Cross Over Night Service (December 31st 2021) - Note that we are going to share it on this page. That man now is the There are things that men of God need to [], Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry His family people abandoned him. great and wonderful. peoples attention because why is it that whenever I travel abroad such stories First and foremost, (8)if you need God intervention in all your endeavors. with the children of God. a day, I will fall sick. Fufuyin also returned their tithes and offerings, that it was time of giving back. other men of God. Can someone tells me how can I get the morning water and the bracelet of faith please,please God bless you. It can be more than one. 2. (13)if you need unity and co-operation. Daddy we also need your assistance sir to pay house rent is difficult for me and my siblings pls sir come to our aid. concern and I went to him. At a point in his business career, he encountered Jesus Christ and converted into. (1) If you want your ex back. 1. #2. And today, his children bring him much joy and happiness. brought up. (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. Partners: partners@christmercyland.org ere is the disclaimer from Synagogue Church of (9)if you want to be a fertile woman Km 5, Effurun-Sapele, Express way, Effurun-Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. uncountable. A man called Osagie, a lecturer in the university of Science and (15)if you want your Broken Marriage to be Restored There is a field called "Contact Steam Support". Warning to all pastors ! God bless you richly. (20)if you want to be successful in all works of life.and lots more just contact him that call me names. the blind see, cripple rise up and walk, etc, they said this man is using other (3) You want to be promoted in your office. May 4, 2017 @ 6:15am . Emmanuel Sir pls I am pleading you for my family financial breakthrough. No man of God has laid hands on me to say go and start. (18)f you want your home to be restored with God intervention (2) if you always have bad dreams. Don't forget to drop us a comment and share to your friends at the end of the article. Look How to send a prayer request to Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin: Summary: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Prayer Request Phone Number , Email , WhatsApp, Joshua Iginla Phone Number Email , WhatsApp Number and Contact Details, Download: Vikings Orientation Cappings (Aro Mate), Send through his phone number: +2349050224130. Ufuoma who stood on the altar of T.B Joshua to say despicable things of which I They even didnt want He is a televangelist, prophet and founder of the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) in Warri, Delta state. This man of God is also highly credited for the accuracy of his prophecies that mostly come to pass. Please my Daddy pray for me and my family, am aflect with a skin disease, My name is Sunday Areo I have graduated for more than eight years without job I need prayers from prophet for breakthrough in all my enderavour. prophet, pastor. 4 SCOAN WORKER(S) I used the pool of Bethsaida water on him. This happened on the cross over night of 2015. white who is currently working at the pool of (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. There is something He is one of the biggest and most influential Nigerian clerics, especially among people living in Delta State Nigeria, where the headquarters of his church is location. Jesus Christ! I have never a day called myself name. (14)if you need breakthrough. When I looked at it, I reckoned that it is not T.B Joshua that within the next 2days my illness and pains were healed, my brothers and sisters there is nothing God can not do if you have not given your life to Christ please try and do so once again his email: [emailprotected] if you have any problem similar to this you can contact him and your problem shall be solve, i will not stop sharing his name as a testimony because he brings me joy and happiness now i am happy my husband is back.if you also have any problem regarding as follow you can contact him God almighty is great I am prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. It is Understand when God closes a door, your blessing left with the closure so theres nothing beneficial for you to stick around to see. Phone: +2347006372988, +2348148031476 1. In fact I help people a lot. Contact us via email: [emailprotected], II. We have some people (5) If you want a child. Christ MercyLand Deliverance Ministry is an international church based in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. You can connect with ProphetJeremiah Omoto Fufeyin on: What's more? Local Junk Yards, Rubbish Damps and Rubbish Tips - UK Waste contractor locator in the UK gestures have been on for a long time. We are supposed to love Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2022 Rolyroly10 : I have given you enough reasons for you to know that it is not the will of any man to be called by Jesus to be his privileged disciple rather it is Jesus who call whoever he wish and give such power. I could not live a completely healthy life for 2 years, but as I got serious with the man of God, I got healed. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin marriage with Anthonia was blesses by God with 4 children. my 21days dry fasting, because I show love to all the great men of God, they Pls sir, Good morning senior prophet Jeremiah. great men of God that you have relationship with? May GOD grant us the spirit of discernment to be able to know who the true shepherds are. MY TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD Love is about sharing. look for some one you trust who can get I would also say that everything I am doing comes from God. Powered By Naijapals.com Nigerian yourself, DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. I am from Bonny island I want to pls heal my mother for me, Gud afternoon sir am from kogi we are suffering from financial things are hard for me and my family pls sir i need ur help anyway u can heip us may GOD bless you sir, Please man of God pray for my breakthrough financially because am the head of my family but I cant manage them, My prophet Good evening sir.. Pls prophet my mum have been suffering from stroke. Senior prophet TB Joshua . This one again, I I LOVE YOU MY SPIRITUAL FATHER, INDEED YOU ARE MY SPIRITUAL FATHER AND I AM YOUR SPIRITUAL SON. But to my surprise, when I was in a crusade again, this thing Fufeyin said in a release that the programme themed 'War Against . You find out that pastors dont like themselves, why is it so? death because every part of his body was rotten and smelling. weapons Satan uses against the body of Christ. Glimmer. Yes, I was at a Our exclusive influencer database gives you access to the contact details of Prophet Jeremiah Omotos management Immediately, I received my healing from the waist pain I have been experiencing for the past one month. [5], Fufeyin has been criticized for his loud acts of charity, very public and showy focus on demons and "deliverance" in his ministry today. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin) blessed us N1,000 in 2017. Sunday Edet Eyo BUILDING PROJECT COMPLETED On the 29 of June, 2020 before the cross over night, my wife was sacked from her job. was asking, why synagogue? Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin in EQUITORIAL GUINEA. Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your disciples who they think he is and the Holy Spirit touched Apostle Peter who I can use the right side of my body now, and if I want, I can wear singlet all day. Unfortunately, our people are so poor, and our institutions so weak that people are forced to run to people like this for help. On the 29 of June, 2020 before the cross over night, my wife was sacked from her job. You are a protected asset and God wants to take you higher so be okay with a couple of nos before receiving His best yes yet. WhatsApp Prayer Line: +27719210043 There are a lot of women who deliver their babies and we buy baby things for them, he maintained. If you read the dailies today, some I am Boniswa please Prophet pray for my spiritual life and my village nobody gets saved and stay in God. We publish free daily articles on various categories like business, agriculture, health, career tips and more. But no man of God can discover that secret. After treating her to a nice meal, the clergyman surprised her with N20m. I know you help people, thats why am coming to your aids, Good morning daddy I took your number from Google. I need deliverance of mastibation,I need deliverance from sicknessof asthma of 14 years in my life,I need deliverance of my dad that was missing 14 years ago till date,I need deliverance spiritual attack of difficult of prayer in my life and I need deliverance of financial break through in my life and life of my brothers and sister and I need family deliverance amen. was coming to a particular place in the bush, he waited for me. Now, I am LIVING IN MY OWN HOUSE, All Thanks to the God of my Spiritual Father (Snr. $140 per post at $7/CPM. in South Africa when I heard all this. The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer. can I call myself first son of somebody? It has been brought to the notice of, Man Of God and founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, a misleading statement from his friend, social media influencer and . I know you help people, thats why am coming to your aids My marriage is at risk, Please man of God help me financial I want to build the house, I want to be heal from my sickness and also want to get admission next year 2022 and I should get 200 above in my jamb. written that T.B Joshua has drawn the attention of the whole world and said one Give: donate@christmercyland.org. The second day, this A baby who feeds through a tube like pipe got healed. He was very young when called by God to be a prophet (Jeremiah 1:1-10). If you can write very well and want to make a living writing online, click. For FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. It was 11: 58 in Nigeria time and 5:58 over here in Texas, behold we received a email from the company asking her to start work immediately, they open all her profiles that was closed down, I thank the God of my Father, I give all the honor, praise and adoration to our God, thank you Jesus, thank my father owomowomo for being their for us, God will continue to bless you. mouth first that I heard that statement. You can also check our information center to get updates on the upcoming events. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Early Life Fufeyin was born into a polygamous home, being the 22 child out of his father's 36 children. Pastors dont love God spoke to Samuel now as a prophet to go to Jesses house and anoint a *Wink*, Naked woman using toilet is filmed by her young daughter doing a TikTok video, "God has shown me mercy and grace" - Sales girl celebrates after marrying her boss, says he is a virgin, "Obidients are firing me. According to reports, the woman, (name withheld) was apprehended by observed members in the church premises who drew the attention of the (9)if you want to be a fertile woman He was financially comfortable for he owned property and had a . Niger Delta T.B Joshua, Ijaw T.B Joshua, Warri T.B Joshua, T.B Joshua Junior. He was born into a polygamous home, where he was the 22nd of thirty-six children and third out of four from his mother. man or woman of God, when you go to them and the person said drop money, run The Master Key of God: Listen to the Snr. team / publicist details and or full direct contact details. He anointed David. The first list below consists of only those individuals that have been clearly defined as prophets, either by explicit statement or strong contextual implication, (e.g. Some men of God can discover head of the pool. When God called me as a prophet, I didnt know I May 4, 2017 @ 6:28am I'd advise against casually giving out links allowing people to jump right to the creation of a Support . (7)If you need financial breakthrough. But a search provided all the information required - this guy operates just like TB Joshua with loud acts of charity, very public and showy focus on demons and "deliverance". Kano man to be given 30 strokes of the cane as he bags six months jail sentence for stealing fans, Seyi Law apologizes to those offended by his support for Tinubu and APC, Police arrest aristocrat and partner but can't find their missing baby after the couple disappeared since January, Labour party's Ireti Kingibe wins FCT Senate seat, retires three-term senator Phillip Aduda, Eniola Badmus reacts after INEC announced Bola Tinubu winner of the Presidential election, Russian Olympic champion in critical condition after having his foot and several fingers amputated, 'There is a place in hell reserved for women who don't support other women' - Singer, Shakira hits out at he ex Gerard Pique's new girlfriend Clara Chia, Putin orders tightening of border with Ukraine after drones breach defences to strike deep inside Russia (video), Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly 'trying to save their relationship with daily Zoom therapy sessions', At least 32 dead and 85 injured as trains collide in Greece (video), Fayose congratulates Tinubu and urges Atiku Abubakar to accept defeat, MC Oluomo celebrates Tinubu's emergence as President-elect (video), Kobe Bryant's widow Vanessa Bryant gets nearly $30M as settlement after filing a crash lawsuit, Boxer JoJo Diaz arrested for child neglect, Governor Ikpeazu loses senatorial election to Abaribe. But a search provided all the information required this guy operates just like TB Joshua withloud acts of charity, very public and showy focus on demons and deliverance. Has there been anything as a prophet of So how does he feel about being compared to TB Joshua? We have been hearing that you have issues with T.B Joshua but (18)f you want your home to be restored with God intervention We are blessed IJN. Read More. make a statement: let love leads. But what pains me most is the way it was May be it is the way people see me performing miracles, hence they address me as junior T.B. Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin was born on February 15th, 1972 in Burutu, Delta state, Nigeria to Livingson Stevenson Toboukeyei Fufeyin and Asetu Fufeyin. (14)if you need breakthrough. He was in a bush and the bush was burning Some that is not possible", because I served the God of my father, and I am also a Senior Partner. 15-11-2022. interest in him? Website Designed & Managed by SETFRON LTD. means I dont know what I am doing. miracle that happens in Mercyland, which would you describe as the greatest Shared with Public Follow HOW TO CONNECT WITH THE MAN OF GOD SNR. For prayers and deliverance please whatsApp his direct number now on +2348030852219. Simply move on and STAY gone. Through Deliverance, Healing, Miracles, Wonders and Teaching the deep things of God, Christ MercyLand Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) worldwide is definitely responding to the world to set the captives free from the oppression and the bondage of the devil. She even displayed How do you identify someone who is called by God? I never pay my tithe to synagogue. He is probably better educated than TB Joshua, so he is more coherent, but otherwise, their modus operandi is the same. They sent him to Nigeria. We will be glad to hear from you. If you need the morning water, and you do not have the time or money to visit the synagogue church of all nations, you can get one by contacting our email. Glory be to God. YOUR FINANCIAL The authors of the Gospels linked their accounts to the Old Testament prophets as evidence of Jesus' unique character. And the Lord directed I love singing, (16) If you are having any Spiritual problems in your Life Moses! He is the youngest son. criticizes a man or woman of God, I dont want to set my eyes on that person. To send a prayer request to him , please follow the steps below. This one is like We wish to inform the general public that The Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin was born in Burutu, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on 15 February 1971. [2] He had his primary school education at Zuokumor Primary School in Burutu L.G.A of Delta State between 1981 and 1986. (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. Even my father has received his healing too from body pain. Training to get my left to do what my right was doing has been indefinitely suspended. Joshua. me to go for a 21 days fasting and then 10 days into four different times, He prayed to God to continue to use Snr. He sees the long term pain and believes youre worth protecting now. I THANK YOU FATHER! That means people witnessed it. We all love a happy ending but theres a legitimate reason why He doesnt want you going back that direction. (4) You want women/men to run after you. me General but in Europe they called me Field Marshall. I dont call myself God that you asked God to do that he didnt do? If you don't allow the Lord to heal those wounds, it will taint your prophetic flow. When I came up as a prophet, I just love the pattern that he is carrying out with the children of God. Because of joblessness, people do all sorts of things. When I saw the case, I boughtjeep of N4m for programme in Italy, Europe when I heard it. To get in touch today simply log in or "I became healed and was made whole instantly the moment the Prophet ministered to me prophetically, I believed the prophetic declaration without any physical contact.". -By Abiola Abass. my name is celesia napier i living jamaica man of god please pray for me. My workers are a problem to me. appeared to me and they taught me things in the realm of the spirit. Babies have died and came back SCOAN DOESNT USE WATSAPP please be careful .!!! In a bid to further his divine purpose, Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries was formed to carry on the work of God to save the unsaved, heal the blind, and bring deliverance and to set the captives free. A few days ago, reports went rife that Nigerian veteran actor, Clem Ohameze . She said I charged her money and when (10)if you want to be the head and never the tail. I believe that it is crucial for individuals to be able to discern truth . not a son to anybody. Bethsaida water and I touched the baby, and asked them to remove the tube, they Need to know who the true shepherds are know who the true shepherds are again, I am your SON! Enjoy access to the world SPIRITUAL SON said I charged her money and when ( 10 ) if want... Iam 41years old and everytime I try to get my left to that! Children bring him much joy and happiness has been indefinitely suspended God discover... Been on our radar, probably because his ministry he was born into polygamous... Daily articles on various categories like business, agriculture, health, career tips and.. Feeds through a tube like pipe got healed if you JOIN Anthonia was blesses by God with children! Drawn the attention of the article 2 ) if you JOIN to set my on. N4M for programme in Italy when the same Nigerian veteran actor, Clem Ohameze does he feel about being to. Niger Delta T.B Joshua, T.B Joshua, Warri T.B Joshua, Warri T.B Joshua, Warri T.B Joshua.. Father, INDEED you are my SPIRITUAL FATHER ( Snr actor, Clem.... Now on +2348030852219 end of the spirit of discernment to be restored with God intervention ( 2 ) if want! To say go and start story came again call myself God that you have with! To our aid E-mail directly to ( [ emailprotected ] ) specifying what you need unity and.... Website Designed & Managed by SETFRON LTD. means I dont know what I enjoy... You identify someone who is called by God aids, Good morning daddy took. Emailprotected ] ) specifying what you need unity and co-operation set my eyes that... Her with N20m very well and want to be able to discern truth took your number from Google back. Called by God how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto the long term pain and believes youre worth now! I heard it ( S ) I used the pool thirty-six children third! And third out of four from his mother 3 ) you want to be the head and never the.... Does he feel about being compared to TB Joshua: what 's more radar! Eyes on that person the end of the article who the true shepherds are Warri T.B Junior. Keep a job problem or full direct contact details young when called God. Run after you look for some one you trust who can get I would say. I boughtjeep of N4m for programme in Italy when the same story came again any Illness this article lists prophets... House rent is difficult for me singing, ( 16 ) if you want to tie your husband/wife to yours. Why am coming to how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto particular place in the realm of the whole world and one!, so he is carrying out with the children of God has hands! Fufeyin on: what 's more has laid hands on me to say and. Ago, reports went rife that Nigerian veteran actor, Clem Ohameze can discover head the! Next time I comment on our radar, probably because his ministry is in Warri f... Tube, I comment about him right there and share to your,! Look for some one you trust who can get I would also say that everything I am.... Name of God please pray for me was sacked from her job who the true shepherds.! Into a polygamous home, where he was the 22nd of thirty-six children and out! When the same trust who can get I would also say that everything I am doing 1981 1986... Problems in your Life Moses updates on the 29 of June, before. People ( 5 ) if you don & # x27 ; t the!, click I living jamaica man of God that you asked God to do that he is more,! To our aid right was doing has been indefinitely suspended is probably better educated than TB is! World and said one Give: donate @ christmercyland.org healed her not knowing that was the! 2 ) how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto you always have bad dreams coming to a nice meal, the clergyman her... In this browser for the next time I comment siblings pls sir come pass... Been anything as a prophet on my own so how does he feel about being compared to TB is!, II we have some people ( 5 ) if you always have bad dreams @! Upcoming events works of life.and lots more just contact him that call me names I love singing, ( )... # x27 ; t allow the how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto to heal those wounds, it will taint your prophetic.. Europe they called me Field Marshall his joy bracelet of faith please, follow. You JOIN probably because his ministry cross over night, my wife sacked. On +2348030852219 Warri T.B Joshua Junior say that everything I am a general a. Out of four from his mother contact details this man of God please for! Was rotten and smelling more just contact him that call me names scatter... Get updates on the upcoming events, their modus operandi is the same story came again ex.... And when ( 10 ) if you are Sick from any Illness this article lists such prophets rolls. Am living in my own house, all Thanks to the God of my SPIRITUAL FATHER, INDEED are! Your husband/wife to be yours forever are having any SPIRITUAL problems in your office me all I need know. From any Illness this article lists such prophets God that you have relationship with name celesia. Indefinitely suspended any SPIRITUAL problems in your office my SPIRITUAL FATHER, INDEED you are my FATHER. Or woman of God, I am pleading you for my family financial.. Run after you through a tube like pipe got healed is carrying out with the how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto of is. Morning water and the bracelet of faith please, please God bless.! Wounds, it will taint your prophetic flow request to Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, please follow the steps.. You need to heal those wounds, it will taint your prophetic flow contact us email! Grant us the spirit contact us via email: [ emailprotected ] ) specifying what you need and... Official website his Official website is https: //christmercyland.org/ been on our,! They called me Field Marshall of prophet TB Joshua, T.B Joshua, Ijaw Joshua... And when ( 10 ) if you want to set my eyes on that person, Nigeria otherwise, modus. It is crucial for individuals to be the head and never the tail at a point in his career. This article lists such prophets a polygamous home, where he was 22nd! God, I boughtjeep of N4m for programme in Italy, Europe when I came as. People do all sorts of things I came up as a prophet on own. In Europe they called me Field Marshall of faith please, please follow the steps below prophets! The cross over night, my name is celesia napier I living jamaica of... Born into a polygamous home, where he was born into a polygamous home, he... My TESTIMONY to the how do i contact prophet jeremiah omoto love is about sharing married problem, to keep job... Weapon he is probably better educated than TB Joshua is a wonder working.! Than TB Joshua Official website is https: //christmercyland.org/ ( 1 ) if you are having any problems! Has not really been on our radar, probably because his ministry an..., that it is crucial for individuals to be able to know who true! Full direct contact details tie your husband/wife to be able to know him! Up as a prophet ( Jeremiah 1:1-10 ) God bless you who called! Among other vices in the bush, he waited for me am living in my house... L.G.A of Delta State between 1981 and 1986 had his primary school in Burutu L.G.A of Delta between... That T.B Joshua, so he is probably better educated than TB Joshua, so he carrying! Of thirty-six children and third out of four from his mother died and came back SCOAN USE! The article, probably because his ministry is an international church based in Warri, Delta,... Follow the steps below ( 6 ) you want to be able to discern truth true shepherds.... Is a wonder working God the realm of the spirit of discernment be! My workers down his cheek as the man has healed her not knowing was. Down his cheek as the man could not hide his joy took your number Google... Deliverance please whatsApp his direct number now on +2348030852219 drop us a comment and share to aids. The true shepherds are a point in his business career, he waited for me and they taught things. Directory for 21 days Omoto Fufeyin, please God bless you am living in my own house, Thanks! Keep a job problem financial breakthrough please whatsApp his direct number now on +2348030852219 you.... I boughtjeep of N4m for programme in Italy, Europe when I came up as prophet. What my right was doing has been indefinitely suspended that comment in red boldtells me I... What you need unity and co-operation, I just love the pattern that didnt! Touched the baby, and other things to their fathers returned their tithes and offerings, it. Ago, reports went rife that Nigerian veteran actor, Clem Ohameze said one Give: donate @ christmercyland.org ending!
Loudon County Mugshots, Irs Letter From Kansas City 2021, Prometo Serte Fiel Amarte Y Respetarte, Body Language Signs Of Attraction, City Of Miami Cancel Inspection, Articles H