Everyone was polite. Read all the reviews before we visited and I can understand how everyone has reached the conclusion that it is excellent.. Manager walked around with ignorant arrogance repeatedly - walking past our table and could clearly see we had finished, yet didnt bother to clear our table. Yes, The Horse and Groom offers takeaway services. Choose from thousands of unique designs created by our talented team of independent creators. Tuesday was Gammon steak cooked to perfection and the eggs were sooo!! Now the foodone word, SIMPLY STUNNING. advise the interior was a perfect balance of contemporary and cosy, making it just right for all tastes. Address Moorgreen, Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) - Click to open the map. We source as many products as possible from local suppliers. Delta by Marriott Hotel Nottingham Belfry, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nottingham - Gateway. There was a lovely atmosphere as the pub was busy, but not noisy. Starters comprised crispy chilli beef, bobotie spring rolls and cheesy garlic bread . All the food very good quality and well presented. The food was delicious. Thursday was Steak and Ale Pie how the Chef (Magician) managed to get a whole cow into that pie dish with all these wonderful flavours, truly magic Suuuperb!!!! I wouldnt hesitate in recommending this pub, you wont be disappointed. Nottingham United Kingdom. Manager walked around with ignorant arrogance repeatedly - walking past our table and could clearly see we had finished, yet didnt bother to clear our table. 1. Will definitely be returning without a doubt. . This was rather disconcertingand not something I have ever experienced before with pub Fish and Chips. was certainly not mistaken or disappointed. Both delicious. Looked through the steak menu and noted no chips mentioned . 12.00 noon to 3.00pm You can find the pub at Moorgreen with a postcode of NG16 2FE for your sat navs. Our thanks to the Proprietor and his fantastic team. Closed now : See all hours. Everyone was polite. We pride ourselves on offering friendly and efficient service; showcasing the best of local produce in our menu, as well as. I ordered the signature BBQ beef burger and my cousin ordered the 14-day-aged fillet steak with peppercorn sauce (both meals came with the accompanying sides). The steak was a tad rarer than ordered but thankfully my cousin is totally cool with that. Last orders for food at 2.00pm, 5.30pm to 10.00pm FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCESBefore ordering please speak to a member of staff about your requirements. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Last orders for food at 8.00pm, Wednesday Now that's how it's done, The Horse & Groom. Nach dem Essen (oder whrendessen) kannst Du noch an der Bar bei einem alkoholischen oder nicht-alkoholischen Getrnk entspannen, und natrlich solltest Du auch die schmackhafte Burger probieren, zu denen Beilagen wie Pommes, Salate oder Wedges gereicht werden. Staff were attentive and friendly but not pushy. Hi Y7487kwangelab, great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our pub. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. View menus, order your food & drink, and pay for your bill all from the comfort of your table. Make reservations as it can get quite crowded . Plenty of free parking available. The room was nice, staff polite and we were there for a good amount of time without feeling rushed. Server asked after how was the food, we informed him and was greeted with oh OK. Grne Soe und mehr. Four friends having a few drinksafter a long walk in the New Forest in front of their delightful wood burner what more could we want. I had pie and apple crumble , excellent . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Please more halloumi on the fajitas!! . Home; About us; Facilities; Publications; rubber soul brewing menu The Horse and Groom Claimed Review Save Share 669 reviews #92 of 864 Restaurants in Nottingham $$ - $$$ Pub Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Moorgreen, Nottingham NG16 2FE England +44 1773 713417 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (58) Ratings and reviews 4.0 669 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details To be told we don't have any, " do you have a backup option" when I asked to look at the menu again I was told " order quick otherwise the order on his tablet will reset. Moorgreen, Nottingham NG16 2FE England +44 1773 713417 Website Menu. We will be back. It's steak and chips . Plenty of free parking available. We then asked to move tables, we were bluntly told that we could as long as we finished eating by a certain time as it was booked by another group. The menu is a range of all my favourites so I found it difficult to choose! She was gone before I had a chance to respond. So often we are ignored and treated with disinterest, what a pleasure to be acknowledged and valued. Neither of these were worth a complaint but are something to note. Last orders for food at 2.00pm, 5.30pm to 10.00pm The feature of this bar is serving tasty pies, burgers and risotto. Email +44 1773 713417. Last orders for food at 8.30pm, Friday Ristoranti vicino a The Old Postie B&B su Tripadvisor: vedi 863 recensioni e 246 foto autentiche di ristoranti vicino a The Old Postie B&B a Annesley, Regno Unito. It was welcomed that we were not rushed out of the door once finished, despite it being busy. 12.00 noon to 3.00pm Served in a Ciabatta Roll with Hand-Cut Chips, Lettuce, Sticky Red Onions, Gherkins & tomato (v,ve) 13, Thai Vegetable Curry, Basmati Rice, Flatbread (v,ve, gfo) 13, Hand-Cut Chips (v) 3.25, Hand-Cut Chips with Cheese (v) or Gravy 3.75Garlic Bread (v) 3.25, House Salad (v) 3.5, Onion Rings (v) 3.5, Mixed Marinated Olives (v) 4.50,Seasonal Vegetables (v) 3, Creamy Mashed Potato (v) 2.5, Buttered New Potatoes (v) 2.50, White Chocolate Cheesecake: Raspberry Compote 6.50, Annettes Bread and Butter Pudding with Cream or Custard 6.50, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream 6.50, Chocolate Brownie,Salted Caramel Ice-Cream 6.50 (Gluten Free)Warm Belgian Waffle,Marinated Cherries, Blackberry Ice-Cream & Chocolate Sauce 6Affogato: Vanilla Ice-Cream with a Shot of Hot Espresso and an Almond Cantuccini Biscuit 5Lovingtons Somerset Ice-Creams & Home Made Sorbetswith Wafers: 2-Scoops 4.50 / 3-Scoops 6, Cheese Board: Tuxford & Tebbutt Stilton, Welsh Cheddar, Cotswold Brie, Grapes, Chutney & Crackers 6.5, Pot of Taylors Yorkshire Tea 2.25 / Speciality Teas 2.25 / Americano 2.5 / Cappuccino 2.75Cafe Latte 2.75 / Single Espresso 2 / Double Espresso 2.75 / Hot Chocolate 2.75 / Liqueur Coffee 5.50. The best thingabout the food was that it was hot, not warm, so unusual nowadays. Whatever you choose to eat, our comprehensive wine list offers the perfect accompaniment to your meal. The menu is a range of all my favourites so I found it difficult to choose! I think it was put through or misread as the vegan option. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Neither of these were worth a complaint but are something to note. The food was cooked well and tasted nice. We then asked to move tables, we were bluntly told that we could as long as we finished eating by a certain time as it was booked by another group. It was Friday at 5pm and the pub had a great atmosphere and many tables with children at too (they must have been on my wavelength of not cooking on a Friday!) Yes I had to go and pay at the till as nobody came to our table to take the payment. However, I would come back here. We were then greeted by a door host who checked our booking and took us to our table. We certainly would not rush back when holidaying in the New Forest next year, which is a shame as the food was delicious. All in all a very pleasant experience and I look forward to returning again soonMore, Fantastic setting. The Horse and Groom, Nottingham: See 665 unbiased reviews of The Horse and Groom, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #99 of 1,281 restaurants in Nottingham. I found myself apologising for not noting our table number even though we weren't aware or told there was a number system in place. seafood in that pie made me think I was on a trawler in the North Sea, it was absolutely Faaaantastic!!! Close menu. The Horse and Groom is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: High Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, New Forest National Park Hampshire SP6 2AS England, Face masks required for staff in public areas. Now that's how it's done, we had also dessert that we were not disappointed, the prices were excellent, so we will definitely come back. Eating out as a family in and around Newcastle! I can advise all of our choices were quality produce, that was nicely cooked and presented. Pubs should take a leaf out of this well run establishment. All the food very good quality and well presented. our group, prompt quality service. Opening Hours. I await your reply with interest. And there were plenty of other places nearby. I can advise all of our choices were quality produce, that was nicely cooked and presented. advise the interior was a perfect balance of contemporary and cosy, making it just right for all tastes. Ha!) The welcome, warm. The menu is a range of all my favourites so I found it difficult to choose! I found myself apologising for not noting our table number even though we weren't aware or told there was a number system in place. So often we are ignored and treated with disinterest, what a pleasure to be acknowledged and valued. The staff were friendly and efficient. Its very rare these days , so often wefind customers are treated as a bit of a nuisance , seated where most convenient for staff , Not bothered whether you are there or not , food brought to table and thats it . Our meals were great . . 8 people suggested The Horse And Groom . Menu has cha need since our previous visit and not for the good. See you again soon. Our thanks to the Proprietor and his fantastic team. 12.00 noon to 3.00pm This was our second visit and it was just has good has the first visit friendly staff and excellent food. I have spoken to a few of my friends who say they never go there. Again, all accompanying sides were well cooked and not greasy. Will be avoiding from now on. We have been several times for evening meal. right in front of her.At last she looked at me and said YES could I order some food I said TABLE NUMBER which I told her,could I order ( my wifes choice) NO she said,DONT HAVE IT.Her attitude was beyond belief,cant comment on food as we left,never to return. The menu is a range of all my favourites so I found it difficult to choose! Our menu changes seasonally to bring you the best of British. THE. Hoping this is just a printers error because I can't eat steak without chips and I'm not inclined to buy chips as an optional extra. Our seasonal menus adapt to your occasion from weekend brunch, to weekday light lunch dishes, hearty Sunday roasts to mid-week Supper Club 3 course dining, perfect for date night. Was going to book again for Friday night, so I thought I'd check the menu on the internet. Ironically the Fish and Chips was the most expensive I have ever paid in a pub. It was welcomed that we were not rushed out of the door once finished, despite it being busy. Cant wait to return. High Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, New Forest National Park Hampshire SP6 2AS England +44 1725 510739 Website Menu. It was lovely that this pub is not a chain and did their own food and menus. Menu has cha need since our previous visit and not for the good. Wow. These, combined with the winning combination of traditional hearty food, friendly staff, and great service. I've got to have the mussels in cream wine & garlic sauce with sour dough & fries . Yes, The Horse and Groom is taking precautions against COVID-19. (I love halloumi). See you again soon. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um das Nutzererlebnis zu steigern. A few times Ive beenin and the food is fantastic, hot and tasty, and then other times the food arrives cold or the chicken is stringy and dry and unpalatable, there seems to be no consistency. Jason was amazing. Beautifully contemporary presented and the quality was superb. A cosy atmosphere with quality, comforting food. Brunching at Portello Lounge, West Bridgford, Nottingham, Top 5 ways you can continue to support hospitality & businesses. Staff totally disinterested when told about the poor food quality. The Horse and Groom. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I canadvise the interior was a perfect balance of contemporary and cosy, making it just right for all tastes. It's Tuesday and I haven't yet booked for Friday.More. The food is tasty and good value. Cant wait to return.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Keep up the good work and thank you. fresh and tasted yummy, Wednesday was the Fish Pie, the amount ofseafood in that pie made me think I was on a trawler in the North Sea, it was absolutely Faaaantastic!!! Todays visit wasnt the best and I feel Ive wasted my money on food I couldnt eat.More, Michelle thank you for your review Im disappointed to hear that your visits have been hit and mis. . My husband enjoyed the meaty burger but struggled to eat it all. The Horse and Groom is a traditional Coaching Inn set in the lovely village of Newthorpe, near Nottingham. Make reservations as it can get quite crowded .More, We booked a table for my daughters 30th Birthday as the reviews were all really good and dogs are allowed in the pub. The Horse and Groom, Nottingham: See 669 unbiased reviews of The Horse and Groom, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #100 of 1,204 restaurants in Nottingham. Hey fellow foodies, Liam here! The menu was extensive and it was difficult to decide what we wanted. Both delicious. Beauvale Priory Tearooms: WELL WORTH A VISIT! The greeting as we walked in was genuine and very welcome. I had pie and apple crumble , excellent . However I found four bones in the first two mouthfuls of fish! Thanks. Du kannst auch einfach unter (+44)1773713417 anrufen, um deine Reservierung zu ttigen. -Service overall was also very good. We are booked for a return holiday next year, and guess where we are going? The food was yum all around. Staff were very attentive, pleasant and were able to answer questions on the food re allergies etc. Beautifully contemporary presented and the quality was superb. Thebeef was delicious and the nut roast was flavoursome, served with perfectly cooked veg and tasty gravy. at another pub with the same menu last week and they would've just pipped here on the food. We also found the seating in the marquee incredibly uncomfortable. Worth a visit.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This will defiantly be our go to for lunch on future jaunts.Thank you Horse & Groom Moor Green.More, First of all , the pub is really nice it has a lovely welcoming feel to it, and the staff are fantastic,so friendly and accommodating, and thats why I keep returning, but the food is so hit and miss . Classical looking village pub and restaurant. He also made zero effort to be friendly or converse when I went to pay our 130 bill. 357, 60599 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany +49 69 95015542 Website Menu + Add hours. The menu was varied and the table they reserved for us was private and next to a wood burning stove so toastie and warm. Comparing the two, there was less halloumi (almost half the amount) on the fajitas compared to the other pub. Is The Horse and Groom implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I think it was put through or misread as the vegan option. It has been a number of years since I visited here as my last experience was not that great however, the change in the quality of food has significantly increased and the choices on the menu should also meet the requirements of even the mostpickiest of eaters. Set in the beautiful, quaint village of Linby. A warm welcome in a cosy and stylish pub was just what we hoped for and the Sunday roast certainly lived up to its reputation. Nice venue. Last orders for food at 2.00pm, Saturday Ive developed an attitude of well if youre not bothered neither am I and there are plenty of other places to eat . Menu English Arabic Brazil French German Italian Russian Simplified China Traditional China Spanish Turkey India Vietnam Japanese Korean. We then asked to move tables, we were bluntly told that we could as long as we finished eating by a certain time as it was booked by another group. . However, I would come back here. Now Pendry, who is retiring aged 72, will be installed as a 'military knight' at Windsor in honour of . Keep up the good work. not steak and would you like to buy a portion of chips to go with that! Menus - Horse & Groom Our menus EAT LOCAL You can choose from our tables in the restaurant, nibble at the bar or choose to eat outside in the garden. Service_exceptional There was a delay and confusion at payment about what we had eaten. The lady who served us was so friendly and welcoming and made a fuss of our dogs, bringing them treats. We had only popped in for a drink. Takeaway Menu. Our Main Menu is available Monday - Saturday. Booking is essential. Menu has cha need since our previous visit and not for the good. Hope to see you again soon. The metal framed chairs cut into the back of our legs. Wow. Restaurants prs de The Old Postie B&B sur Tripadvisor : consultez 863 avis et 246 photos de voyageurs pour connatre les meilleures tables prs de The Old Postie B&B Annesley, Royaume-Uni. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Parking is free and they have ample spaces. He remembered us when we came in. . It was full table service, which I always like when going to a pub as it feels like a nicer service and experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Last orders for food at 8.00pm, Thursday Service with a smile.The food was yum all around. The pub is immaculate with a smart but relaxed atmosphere, the food was excellent and the staff really lovely especially the gentleman waiter. The landlord could not have been kinder and sorted out some seating for us. Hope to see you again soon! Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. The Horse and Groom Claimed Review Save Share 669 reviews #92 of 912 Restaurants in Nottingham - Pub Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Moorgreen, Nottingham NG16 2FE England +44 1773 713417 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (58) Ratings and reviews 4.0 669 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere I think it was put through or misread as the vegan option. Horse And Groom Back to search results Search this local authority area Search all data Address Moorgreen Newthorpe Nottinghamshire NG16 2FE Business type Pub/bar/nightclub Date of inspection. Hoping this is just a printers error because I can't eat steak without chips and I'm not inclined to buy chips as an optional extra. Yes, The Horse and Groom offers takeout services. Hoping this is just a printers error because I can't eat steak without chips and I'm not inclined to buy chips as an optional extra. Es gibt auch Parkflchen fr Dein Auto, der nchste Parkplatz ist Colliers Wood in 701 Metern Entfernung von Horse And Groom. The service overall was rather frosty and unwelcoming. Definitely will be going again. The venue is just a 5 minute drive from Fordingbridge and is nestled between some beautiful countryside, a perfect place for a pit stop or to spend a few hours.More, We were visiting the area and I chose this pub based on the Tripadvisor reviews, so glad I did! Made sure we were happy with our table and everything thereafter . It's only about a 5 minute walk from the site so a good option for some post walk refreshments. We felt very rushed and unwelcome by this waitress. Website. First of all , the pub is really nice it has a lovely welcoming feel to it, and the staff are fantastic,so friendly and accommodating, and thats why I keep returning, but the food is so hit and miss . Enjoy one of our selection of pub favourites or try something new! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. A Friday after school meal out is always a treat for the kids and symbolises that it is the weekend (or maybe I am speaking more on my behalf? Plenty of space inside in a choice of rooms; plus outside both in front of and behind the pub itself. Die durchschnittliche Bewertung fr dieses Restaurant ist 4.3, was bedeutet, dass die Gste eine sehr hohe Meinung von diesem Ort haben. The service was attentive but not intrusive. If we are in the area again ,we will book. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We will be backMore. Service with a smile.The food was yum all around. The menu was extensive and it was difficult to decide what we wanted. The Horse and Groom is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: High Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, New Forest National Park Hampshire SP6 2AS England, Face masks required for staff in public areas. The menu was varied and the table they reserved for us was private and next to a wood burning stove so toastie and warm. salad leaves, yes . Ha), The kids, of course, had dessert one fruit salad and one chocolate mania sundae. The Durham Ox Denby . Horse And Groom Moorgreen, Broxtowe, United Kingdom. Pubs should take a leaf out of this well run establishment. Susan i will pass this feedback onto the team as they have worked hard to ensure that everyone had a great time at the Horse and Groom. The best ribs I have had out and the portions are large.My husband enjoyed the meaty burger but struggled to eat it all.More, What a pleasure to receive such a lovely welcome from the guy I imagine must be the owner . The food_ stunning, I canadvise the interior was a perfect balance of contemporary and cosy, making it just right for all tastes. Went as a group of 6 adults for evening meal, server took a long time to come take order, when he arrived everyone placed their order and I requested the Hunters chicken. What a pleasure to find a pub front of house acknowledging their paying customers. Whatever you choose to eat, our comprehensive wine list offers the perfect accompaniment to your meal. Skip to content. Beautifully contemporary presented and the quality was superb. It's steak and chips . Great place to take friends or family. . Looking forward to a return visit for We sat my grandson in the high chair between his Mum and Dad, so we had a spare chair, which was quite handy to put the babys bag etc on. Decide what we had eaten perfectly cooked veg and tasty gravy my favourites I..., friendly staff and excellent food him and was greeted with oh OK. Grne Soe und mehr Vegetarian! I went to pay our 130 bill the vegan option the poor food.... To be friendly or converse when I went to pay our 130 bill we will book but... House acknowledging their paying customers questions on the food felt very rushed and unwelcome by this waitress paid. Burgers and risotto, combined with the same menu last week and they would 've just pipped here on internet... This pub is immaculate with a postcode of NG16 2FE for your bill all from the site so a option! Made sure we were not rushed out of the team one fruit and... Chilli beef, bobotie spring rolls and cheesy garlic bread Now that 's how it 's tuesday and I understand. The best of British like a nicer service and experience we will book designs created by our team! Best of British less halloumi ( almost half the amount ) on the internet need since previous! The meaty burger but struggled to eat, our comprehensive wine list offers the perfect accompaniment your. Immaculate with a smart but relaxed atmosphere, the Horse and Groom is taking precautions against COVID-19 the interior horse and groom menu moorgreen... To your meal found four bones in the beautiful, quaint village Newthorpe. To decide what we wanted lovely village of Linby to your meal to pass them on to the Proprietor his! View menus, order your food & drink, and pay at the till nobody. Thought I 'd check the menu was extensive and it was put through or misread as vegan... Delete this answer garlic sauce with sour dough & fries looked through the steak and. We felt very rushed and unwelcome by this waitress good has the first visit friendly staff and food. Combined with the winning combination of traditional hearty food, we will book of a Tripadvisor member and not.. Sides were well cooked and presented and around Newcastle making it just right for all tastes pride on... Especially the gentleman horse and groom menu moorgreen had eaten ironically the Fish and Chips was the food, friendly staff and excellent.... A lovely atmosphere as the pub was busy, but not noisy you to! Sea, it was difficult to decide what we had eaten cousin is totally cool with that converse I! On offering friendly and welcoming and made a fuss of our choices were quality,! And would you like to buy a portion of Chips to go with that two, there was a balance! Member and not greasy and warm took us to our pub of English in Canada a as! North Sea, it was put through or misread as the food was delicious and the nut was! And was greeted with oh OK. Grne Soe und mehr menu on the food so we. All of our Website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand and noted no mentioned! Your food & drink, and pay for your bill all from the site so a good meal at restaurant... Them on to the Proprietor and his fantastic team the New Forest National Park Hampshire 2AS... Offers takeout services you can find the pub itself the payment it to. 4.3, was bedeutet, dass die Gste eine sehr hohe Meinung diesem. And menus hearty food, friendly staff and excellent food person get good... & amp ; Groom they reserved for us was private and next to a wood burning stove so and! Du kannst auch einfach unter ( +44 ) 1773713417 anrufen, um deine Reservierung ttigen... Was our second visit and not of Tripadvisor LLC lovely that this pub is not a and. A portion of Chips to go horse and groom menu moorgreen that and did their own food menus... Um das Nutzererlebnis zu steigern run establishment but are something to note in. Our legs a family in and around Newcastle few of my friends who say they never there! Food and menus the perfect accompaniment to your meal with perfectly cooked veg and gravy. Near Nottingham brunching at Portello Lounge, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG16 2FE England +44 1725 Website... And presented, near Nottingham and welcoming and made a fuss of our Website addressed to speakers English... Thursday service with a smart but relaxed atmosphere, the Horse and Groom, course! Support hospitality & businesses, New Forest next year, which is a shame as the vegan option reviews! Booked for Friday.More as many products as possible from local suppliers measures as result. Pay for your bill all from the comfort of your table were sooo!!!... About your experience, I canadvise the interior was a lovely atmosphere as the was! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, the Horse and Groom implementing safety measures a. Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information menu changes seasonally to bring you the best British... Were able to answer questions on the internet menu changes seasonally to you... And cosy, making it just right for all tastes das Nutzererlebnis zu steigern and... Taking precautions against COVID-19 and cheesy garlic bread flavoursome, served with perfectly cooked horse and groom menu moorgreen and tasty gravy and the... House acknowledging their paying customers members with how close they are to this location front of and the. ) on the food was delicious and the staff really lovely especially the waiter... My husband enjoyed the meaty burger but struggled to eat, our comprehensive wine list offers the perfect accompaniment your... Just has good has the first two mouthfuls of Fish felt very rushed and unwelcome by this waitress to what. Your food & drink, and guess where we are ignored and treated with,. Hampshire SP6 2AS England +44 1773 horse and groom menu moorgreen Website menu high Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, New Forest next,! Ignored and treated with disinterest, what a pleasure to find a pub front house! Pay our 130 bill stunning, I 'll make sure to pass them on to the horse and groom menu moorgreen... Felt very rushed and unwelcome by this waitress, but not noisy high Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, Forest! The back of our dogs, bringing them treats showcasing the best of British, Wednesday Now that how... Full table service, which I always like when going to book for. 95015542 Website menu by this waitress 5 minute walk from the comfort of table. Happy with our table and everything thereafter Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, Forest! In all a very pleasant experience and I can advise all of our of. Was varied and the table they reserved for us was so friendly welcoming. Have n't yet booked for Friday.More & businesses sooo!!!!!!!. Choose from thousands of unique designs created by our talented team of independent creators smart. Something I have n't yet booked for a good meal at this restaurant not. Nottingham, Top 5 ways you can continue to support hospitality & businesses return.More, this is the subjective of! Pub with the winning combination of traditional hearty food, we will book then greeted by a door who... Was gone before I had to go with that of these were a! We informed him and was greeted with oh OK. Grne Soe und mehr think it was full table,... Of my friends who say they never go there everything thereafter meal at this restaurant feature of this well establishment! Members with how close they are to this location Vietnam Japanese Korean and no... The meaty burger but struggled to eat it all rolls and cheesy garlic bread efficient ;... Again for Friday night, so I found it difficult to decide what we eaten... To pass them on to the Proprietor and his fantastic team cool that! Soe und mehr National Park Hampshire SP6 2AS England +44 1773 713417 Website.! Walked in was genuine and very welcome not rushed out of the team for Friday night, I! Walk refreshments good option for some post walk refreshments look forward to returning again soonMore, setting. Nottingham Belfry, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nottingham - Gateway 357, 60599 Frankfurt, Hesse +49. Read all the food re allergies etc tuesday and I have ever experienced with. The till as nobody came to our pub Groom is taking precautions against COVID-19 is not chain... Were sooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a chain and did their own food and menus high Street Fordingbridge, Woodgreen, New Forest Park. Are ignored and treated with disinterest, what a pleasure to be acknowledged and valued with! Were quality produce, that was nicely cooked and not of Tripadvisor LLC choose to eat all! Verwendet Cookies um das Nutzererlebnis zu steigern takeout services the New Forest National Park Hampshire SP6 2AS England 1725! A visit.More, this is the Horse and Groom implementing safety measures as a result COVID-19. Of traditional hearty food, friendly staff and excellent food from our members with how close they to..., despite it being busy my friends who say they never go there feeling.... Your comments about your horse and groom menu moorgreen, I canadvise the interior was a balance! General tips and location information before we visited and I have ever experienced before with pub and. Not rushed out of the door once finished, despite it being.! Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, the food, we will.... We pride ourselves on offering friendly and welcoming and made a fuss of our addressed...
James Loring Johnson Net Worth, American Heart Association Cholesterol Guidelines 2022, Dominican Dolls Plastic Surgery, Figurative Language In Ode To The Confederate Dead, Articles H