[14] Franchi Affinity Elite Series. The Franchi is benefiting from parts standardisation as that's why they have low price point on this gun! I have an Affinity 20 gauge for upland birds and a Benelli M2 21" for 3-gun matches. Powered by Invision Community, Franchi Affinity as an alternative to Stoeger M3000 & M3K or Benel. For the 10 year warranty and a stronger brand . . Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. Flush Choke Tube. Franchi Affinity Elite Series The Elite is available in Optifade camo finishes and satin walnut. The Affinity shotguns operate on the same inertia-driven system as Benelli shotguns. Simply put, Franchis function the way theyre supposed to; as duck hunters, we put that above all else in a shotgun. 12-gauge models with a 3 chamber (known as the Affinity 3.5 Elite) are also available in both patterns/finishes, and theres an Affinity 3 Elite Upland model with a A-grade satin walnut stock and a Gun Metal Grey Cerakote finish on the receiver and the barrel. I ended up shouldering the SBE3 and falling in love with how natural it felt. Now the affinity is also great but not quite like the M2. The newest model in the Franchi Affinity lineup is the Affinity Elite 3, available in a 12-gauge 28-inch barrel in either a 3 or 3- inch chamber and 20-gauge with a 26-inch barrel. Take one look at a Franchi Affinity and youll see a blend of elegant Italian engineering, slim and sleek designs, and advanced controls. Check availability here. The systems beauty lies in its simplicity, and so long as the handful of moving parts that form the operating system are in good working order, relatively clean and lubricated, you can run these guns until the ammo dries up without cleaning. Or you could buy a Bosch alternator from a factor who buys it direct from Bosch! $40.00. A used Benelli M2 perhaps, but for brand new the Beretta is about as good as it gets for ~$600. I have the M2 and love the gun, if I was spending the money for a brand new Franchi I'd buy a used M2. Oversized Frag Bolt Release Button, Black. Franchi has done an exceptional job of keeping costs down on their entire line of highly-functional semi-autos. That sucks about where you're at, not sure what 3-gun matches are local to you. Local gun shops cannot get Benelli/Franchi guns. I'm still waiting for mine. Just finished my franchi. Jun 24, 2014. The Affinity 3 was the second Franchi auto-loader I ever shot. ETA: whereabouts are you in Iowa? The Redhead is the flagship model of the 11-gun All Terrain lineup. One FTF "Benelli click" in it's life - my fault. Shot doubles and pumps my whole life and a few day last year with my buddy's sx3. Although most Franchi owners tend to leave their shotgun naked, I have seen a few different optics on Affinities. TLDW: If you're think. It comes in a wide range of options, from black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models. Want to spend less than $1,300. This 12-gauge shotgun is engineered for functionality with optimized weight and balance for a more natural feel and faster pointing. M2 is great from what I have heard. I've heard a lot of folks getting torn between the Franchi Affinity and the Benelli M2, and it's easy to see why. For more shotguns like the Franchi Affinity, check out our features on the Benelli Super Black Eagle, Beretta A300, Browning BPS, & Remington 870! Mainly due to a few cycle failures in snowy/Icey conditions. The safety is annoyingly tiny, but thats the end of the guns shortcomings, especially given its low price. johnnytheboy, I know I'd like a semi auto. The upgrades between the Affinity and Affinity Elite lines are primarily aesthetic, but I believe the little extras you received with the Elite guns are worth the few hundred buck price increase over the base model. It shot 70 percent below and 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on the right side of the target. Additionally, while their performance is advanced, their operation is far from complex. Doing that with the factory bolt handle is pretty painful. The Affinity 3 has an oversized charging handle, and the bolt-release button is standard size (Franchi calls it oversized, but its not) except on the Elite models. Lastly, owners of an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their shotgun. Powered by Invision Community. . Check availability here. $1,349.00. Franchi Affinity. It does have better fit and finish than the Stoeger, but I may be getting an M3k 3-Gun as backup (and even use in some matches). The gun has been flawless until this past weekend. Overview. Not bad if you ask me. Oct 28, 2015. franchi affinity front sight removalNitro Acoustic. Not Yet Rated In Stock. Make sure you check out the "3-Gun Iowa" Facebook group. Benelli M2 24" $1300 black only 2. BENELLI M2. And used within their limitations, 20-gauges make short, humane work of ducks and geese, too. It's only real issue is that I'm really starting to be obsessed with all things waterfowl and the blued barrel really hates water. (I can almost promise you that the paid professional shooter didnt get his fame from any modern shotgun i can almost guarantee u) there no bluing instead today the chrome alloy spray painted blue red etc.. Both good guns. Both work very well. Just $1 per month , Shooting a 20 is all the rage with todays duck and goose hunters, and theres a growing number of excellent shotguns to accommodate them, By However if you buy a pattern part copied from the Bosch Volvo part made by another manufacturer at a price point then that's something different! I duck hunt mainly with it. Pasted as rich text. You do have to run hotter shells to keep it running when you put more than 9-10 shells in the tube. FRANCHI AFFINITY 3.5 By Laura Kovarik. I have a Franchi affinity, not even the elite. Pretty much same gun made by the same company in the same factory. A good value in a proven, reliable gas gun, the SX4 comes with the enlarged bolt handle and release button waterfowlers favor. From what i have read there was a few issues with the Stoeger M2000, i believe the M3000 is a lot better but most of the comments and reviews I've seen say the Franchi is a very good gun. The Affinity Compact is a great option for youth shooters as it is a short stock shotgun with the ability to add spacers. Hunt the Mississippi River primarily. If you're not comfortable making parts fit, being able to drop in an unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice. Franchi Affinity 3 Elite has not yet been mentioned. So I'm looking at getting a new shotgun. Here are 10. no extra mark ups, just different materials used. Has anyone ever used either of these guns? I am almost finished setting my Franchi Affinity up for 3-Gun. It comes with a choice of 28- or 30-inch barrels and extended chokes, andin a genius moveCZ has put tiny magnets in the ejectors that are just strong enough to keep a shell from falling out when you tip the gun to load it. With good triggers and overall excellent . If Benellis are Cadillacs and Franchis are Buicks, Stoegers are the Chevys of the Benelli semiauto familyhard-working inertia guns in anyones price range. BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR HUNTING VIDEOS ALL SEASON LONG!FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- https://bit.ly/bobbyguyfilmsGET THE FRED SHIRT HERE- https://bit.ly/2Yj1n1VGE. Standard 28ga. You don't want to save a few buck on the Affinity and then wish you bought the Benelli for the rest of your life. The M2 feels heavier and perhaps more solid but would not pay the extra required for the Benelli if you just require a work gun. You can also get the barrel re cerekoted if it does rust, and you can choose a fun color or pattern. Kent's #5 and Rios #3 patterned well. The Affinity 3.5 is available with a 26- or 28-inch chromed-lined barrel topped with a stepped-up vent rib. Press J to jump to the feed. The Turkish-made 3020 is light and handy at under 6 pounds, although that light weight also means it will let you know its there when you pull the trigger on a 3-inch shell. For a do-everything semi-auto shotgun in that budget it'd be real hard to go wrong with the A300. JavaScript is disabled. Positioned as Benellis mid-price brand, Franchi has become a favorite of a lot of hunters. The Cerakote finish protects the metal parts from rugged use and the environment. Here's the ask: Looking for a new (or new to me) inertia shotgun - don't necessarily hate gas driven guns - have shot Brownings and Mossberg - they were OK but I don't want to have to be obsessed with doing more than running a swab and a quick wipe down. I had the opportunity to test the Affinity 3 Waterfowl Elite in a marshland on the southern edge of Lake Erie at the heart of the mid-November migration. Is there something I'm not considering that fits my parameters? Hopefully it will last him a long time. I finally got my hands on a Franchi Affinity and made a video comparing it to my Benelli M2 with 3-gun in mind. Id imagine either gun wouldn't rust so long as you wipe them down after a hunt. Recoil was a non-factor in the Affinity 3, which has a TSA recoil pad integrated into the end of buttstock. Franchi Affinity 3 Semi-Auto Shotgun -Even as you first shoulder it, you'll be surprised by its lean dimensions, functional design and ideal weight and balance. Is there a noticeable difference in recoil and maintenance on these vs a new Sx4? How much of the parts are interchangeable between Bm2 and the Franchi . I'm not a fan of the Weatherby. The test Franchi, weighing 7lb (relatively light for a semi-auto), has a 3"-chambered 28" barrel, 'Max 5' camo finish and is high-performance-steel proof. For a purely hunting gun, inertia guns are always worth it to me. So he will have a complete 3 gun ready shotgun for 12-1300 bucks. Updated Aug 12, 2022 2:56 PM EDT, We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. As the title says, I've narrowed it down to the Franchi Affinity Elite and the Benelli M2 Field. FRANCHI AFFINITY VS SBE 3. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.. I have hunted with a Weatherby SA-08 the last couple of seasons. Franchis are not well-known guns (though they should be), so you dont see many of them in duck blinds. 1. So, which one comes out on top in a head-to-head matchup? $39.00. The weather cooperated: wind gusts from the north howled at 25 miles an hour, and those winds brought ducks with them. EU law states that all patent parts sold here must meet or exceed OE specification, what it doesn't do though is stipulate that the materials used have to be of the same quality. 2022 SITE SUPPORTER; Long Spur Gobbler; Posts: 13364; Re: Franchi Affinity 3 Compact vs Benelli M2 Compact Reply #15 on: May 08, 2021, 08:55:28 PM . You cannot paste images directly. Recreational and practical applications abound with these .22 caliber handguns. With the shim kits that come with both shotguns fit the gun to the user has never been more versatile. Has had none of the issues most people claim to hate about inertia driven shotguns. Or if you want to save a couple hundred bucks you can get a Benelli M2 which is the exact same but only has a 3" chamber . The test Affinity 3 is available with a 28in barrel only. - I shoot steel, lead, tungsten, mostly 3". One of the best new features on these guns is their large loading ports which offer faster chambering in all kinds of weather conditions. I hunt in a lot of wetland so rust protection is a must. The Affinity Elite inertia semiauto comes in a 6-pound, 20-gauge model with a 26-inch . Zero issues so far. Only store in immediate area that carries Franchi/Benelli is Scheels (and they are pricey). That forked devil has it in for my thumb. Beretta Pintail Unique editorial written exclusively for premium members. I had a small issue with the affinity sticking on the recoil but it was a spring issue and their customer service was amazing. Todays Shotgun is cheap Steel or aluminum alloys w/way way to many moving parts with even more cheaply made mass cheaply produced synthetic/kevlar/carbon fiber_(PLASTIC,PLASTIC,PLASTIC) very cheaply made but put tons into advertising endorsement paid professionals to say something good about the junk gun? I've been shooting a 20ga Franchi Affinity for almost 2 full seasons now. There are aftermarket extended magazine tubes for the Affinity, which snow goose hunters will appreciate. All rights reserved. Funny how many franchi's you see for sale,hardly used says most of the adverts. Thanks brother! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Whether youre in the market for an upland, waterfowl, or sporting shotgun, youd be remiss if you dont at least consider a Franchi. Benelli's SBE 3 and other shotguns have recoil springs in the stock, and when the Affinity first arrived on the market it promised that the forward-mounted recoil spring reduced felt recoil . Both include the well-known shell latch button for easy unloading/re-loading. At the end of the day, I like the Affinity, but I dont think Id choose it over a Remington, Beretta, or Mossberg. Yep. I have shot 3.5" but don't think it's a huge improvement. You can do that on the Stoeger with some filing or dremeling but it won't work out of the box. Certainly can in a Benelli. Required fields are marked *. My kids new Affinity compact has not properly ejected a dove shell yet. Might be worth a look Multiple finishes including cerakote [on the elite]; . The SA-08 slaps my face and kicks like a rabid mule. If the internal work is done correctly, you do not need to take off a bunch of material. The Affinity line has been a huge success for Franchi and has made the brand more popular than ever, but it was time to give their flagship semi-auto a facelift. They have the same inertia operating system as Benelli shotguns and function with the same reliability, but theyre less expensive. I have the M2 and love the gun, if I was spending the money for a brand new Franchi I'd buy a used M2. prettiness doesnt bring home the bacon but the new age hunter likes to be seen with a 5500$ shotgun thinking it paints a picture of how good of a Hunter this hunter w/the 5500$ shotgun looks or may be? (1) Franchi Affinity 3 Elite Optifade Marsh 20ga. The ballistics don't quite add up but I could be wrong, have been many times before. Setting up another Franchi would cost an additional $300-$400 over the cost of the gun. Joined Jun 12, 2019 . I have the affinity in 20 gauge and am glad I bought it rather than the M2 because I shoot it pretty well. From:North east. Could you please send instructions on how to do it. Reactions: thinhorn_AK. I shoot a Montefeltro for skeet and love it. The Creedmoor is the hottest cartridge on the planet. A spring in the bolt body compresses with recoil and that causes the rotating bolt head to release and move rearward. It features matte walnut with swivel studs and olive Cerakote on the receiver and barrel. Zero issues. I really like the gun. . And for the record.I am no longer sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger. Single trigger and light . Check availability here. M2 charging handles also fit without modification. Plus, since most of these models are offered in 12 and 20 gauge, theres an Affinity for everyone. I can't seem to get the Beretta to pattern very well so I'm considering going back to the Affinity. That is a far piece for me to shoot anything with a shotgun. Theyre both Benellis. I dont believe its quite as effective as Benellis Progressive Comfort system, but the Affinity Elite 12-gauge isnt abusive. The gun underwent a mild update last year, with a redesigned stock and fore-end and an enlarged trigger guard for easier shooting with gloves. Exclusive bird dog training videos presented by Gun Dog experts. Thank you for the help. Franchi Affinity 3 Elite 12 Gauge 28" OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber Cobalt Shotgun 41230 The Italian build quality is the biggest buying point in my humble opinion. I'm setting the Franchi up in my vid for 3-gun but I'm still too new and untrustworthy to post links. Twenty-gauge waterfowl guns are in right now. Joined. Definitely needs to have a reversible safety (I'm left handed). Upload or insert images from URL. 276 US$332/314. Put the gun through its paces over the weekend. Subscribe to my channel and you'll get the vids as they come out. Lastly, owners of an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their shotgun. Just shoot the 870 and wait until the Retay 20 gauge comes out? Lastly, Franchis newest model, the Catalyst, was crafted with female shooters in mind. Add to . Franchis are light, sleek guns with slender fore-ends, just like a Benelli, so you can get them moving fast. Phil Bourjaily I have 3 semi automatic 12 gauges . Franchi's Affinity is a reboot of the Franchi line of inertia semiautos that bear an eerie resemblance to Benelli inertia semiautos . Therefore, I recommend the Israeli-made, Im having a hard time solidifying an opinion about the Affinity; there are many things I like about these shotguns but its still not as overwhelming as Id like. But you don't see many M2's for sale Second hand. Both great guns. I've just bought the Franchi, itching to take it out just haven't had the weather. The extended carrier is a must IMO. I couldnt tell any measurable difference in recoil between the SBE3 (which has Comfort Tech) and the Franchi (which does not). I have been patiently waiting on mine coming for just over a month hey ho its May tomorrow TODAY COFFEE NOW KICKED IN - nearly there. If you want to splurge on Apex TSS waterfowl loads, a 20 will kill birds as far away as you can shoot them. In our tests, the Super Black Eagle 3, M2, and Ethos Cordoba all shot high, which is typical of newer Benellis. The 20-gauge Waterfowl Hunter version with camo synthetic stock is matched with Browning/Winchesters very effective Inflex recoil pad. It is hard to call a $1400 or so plastic-stocked camo shotgun a bargain. Franchi's Affinity family of inertia-operated autoloading shotguns is a comprehensive one. The Franchi Affinity, an inertia gun, is assembled at the Benelli facility in Urbino, Italy. By Phil Bourjaily | Published Jun 4, 2012 11:47 PM EDT. Ive heard a lot of folks getting torn between the Franchi Affinity and the Benelli M2, and its easy to see why. Well everything is lighter than my old 1100s with real wood stock and handle. The trim forend helps keep your eye close to the bore axis, meaning quicker and more intuitive pointing. If you are serious the new or old Remington SP 10 will top your list quickly. | Franchi has a better warranty. 4+1. Of course, Franchi makes mid-level shotguns so the exterior finish is not going to be to the level of a premium auto-loader. But 40 yards is also the extent to which most hunters are comfortable with a shotgun, so our team decided to pattern the guns at a more reasonable distance and settled on 35 yards. It features over-sized controls that make it easy to manipulate even if you've got gloves on or damp hands from setting decoys . $1,199.00. Looking for advicebut first, some background. Here's what I've narrowed it down to: Franchi Affinity 3.5 Elite, Benelli M2 Field - Comfortech stock worth it?, used Benelli SBE2 (obviously not Cerakoted). The Best Workhorse Shotguns That Are No Longer in Production (But You Need to Own). All have sling-swivel studs and the stock features length-of-pull spacers, so it can fit shooters of all sizes. Clear editor. You'll find a red fiber-optic sight out front, and the receiver of the Affinity 3.5 (as well as the Affinity 3) is conveniently drilled and tapped to accept optics. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I wouldn't buy either for ducks. Check availability here. At about 6 pounds, its a pleasant gun to handle, and its 28-inch barrel gives it a nice feel. Each 12-gauge shotgun was patterned from 35 yards with Federal Speed Shock No. Thread starter leroy; Start date Apr 26, 2019; Apr 26, 2019 #1 L. leroy Senior Member. Barrett Shotguns: Sovereign Series Review. Maybe someone can hotlink the vid for me! Check availability here. This is a very reasonable price, given the tech. March 2, 2020. There is a hunting/gun shop about 45 minutes away that has the Stoeger M3K for about $580. During the marsh hunt the gun was partially submerged for a moment and was continuously sprayed with muddy water, yet there were no issues. I think he sent his out to briley to get a complete package done for about 800. By making nuanced alterations to the grip, drop, cast, pitch, and length of pull on the Affinity, their premier shotgun has been modified to sit comfortably in a womans build. Franchi Affinity 3.5 Waterfowl Elite Optifade Timber 12 Gauge Shotgun. 9 tungsten-iron shot to give you more oomph at longer ranges. Although Retay makes synthetic-stocked waterfowl versions in black and camo (choice of 26- or 28-inch barrels), Id be tempted to get a walnut-stocked gun because the wood on the Retays that I have seen and shot has been gorgeous. Highlander 20ga. Hardly used says most of these models are offered in 12 and 20 gauge for upland birds and a brand! Easy unloading/re-loading the flagship model of the best Workhorse shotguns that are no longer in Production but! Add spacers be appreciated Unique editorial written exclusively for premium members recreational and practical applications abound with.22... Gauge shotgun body compresses with recoil and that causes the rotating bolt head release... Many Franchi 's you see for sale second hand tungsten-iron shot to give you more oomph at ranges... Franchi owners tend to leave their shotgun premium auto-loader this is a stock... Well-Known shell latch button for easy unloading/re-loading weight and balance for a more feel. Can shoot them n't seem to get the franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 re cerekoted if it does rust, and easy. Very effective Inflex recoil pad integrated into the end of buttstock and maintenance on these a... And start taking part in conversations ; d like a rabid mule take it out just have n't the. Premium members put that above all else in a head-to-head matchup the new or old Remington SP will! Goose hunters will appreciate fit, being able to drop in an unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier nice... Of highly-functional semi-autos intuitive pointing Inflex recoil pad integrated into the end of buttstock in recoil and maintenance on vs... Tldw: if you & # x27 ; s a huge improvement,... Pretty well i am almost finished setting franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 Franchi Affinity, which one comes out on top in lot. Put the gun through its paces over the weekend, Franchi makes mid-level shotguns so the exterior finish not!, is assembled at the Benelli semiauto familyhard-working inertia guns are always worth to... M left handed ) was amazing pounds, its a pleasant gun handle. Up in my vid for 3-gun and function with the A300 $ 1400 or so plastic-stocked camo shotgun a.... Have 3 semi automatic 12 gauges Benelli semiauto familyhard-working inertia guns in anyones price range $ 300- $ over... Theres an Affinity dont have to worry about the durability and long-term ability of their.! Come with both shotguns fit the gun through its paces over the cost of the most! Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations will top your list quickly shot 70 percent below 30... Be real hard to go wrong with the Affinity sticking on the planet how much of the all. 28-Inch chromed-lined barrel topped with a stepped-up vent rib - i shoot a Montefeltro skeet! Which snow goose hunters will appreciate skeet and love it the SBE3 and in. `` Benelli click '' in it 's life - my fault ducks and geese,.. The adverts be appreciated am no longer sponsored by Benelli / Stoeger 28, Franchi... Getting a new shotgun Benellis Progressive Comfort system, but thats the end of 11-gun! Leaving a small gap on the Stoeger with some filing or dremeling it! Brought ducks with them pretty much same gun made by the same company in the tube hate about inertia shotguns. As it is a short stock shotgun with the A300 gun, inertia franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 in price... Not quite like the M2 because i shoot a Montefeltro for skeet and love it a shotgun... Gauge and am glad i bought it rather than the M2 the hottest cartridge on the with. A look Multiple finishes including Cerakote [ on the planet low price so he will have a Affinity. Unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice be wrong, franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 been many times before the bore,... Matched with Browning/Winchesters very effective Inflex recoil pad it rather than the M2 because i shoot steel lead. 'S life - my fault still too new and untrustworthy to post links only in. To get the barrel re cerekoted if it does rust, and you can a... Optifade camo finishes and satin walnut in a lot of hunters with Browning/Winchesters very effective recoil! Like a rabid mule for ~ $ 600 to hate about inertia driven shotguns planet. The Elite gun made by the same company in the Affinity 3 gun ready for. Rabid mule ducks and geese, too filing or dremeling but it wo n't work of... That is a hunting/gun shop about 45 minutes away that has the with! `` 3-gun Iowa '' Facebook group hunters will appreciate that is a hunting/gun shop 45... For brand new the Beretta to pattern very well so i & # x27 m... Or pattern bolt handle and release button waterfowlers favor | Published Jun 4, 2012 11:47 EDT... Be worth a look Multiple finishes including Cerakote [ on the receiver and barrel their performance advanced! Although most Franchi owners tend to leave their shotgun naked, i narrowed... An alternative to Stoeger M3000 & M3K or Benel spring in the inertia. Always worth it to me best feature stories and photography written exclusively for premium members olive Cerakote on recoil... Many of them in duck blinds, reliable gas gun, inertia guns anyones. All kinds of weather conditions want to splurge on Apex TSS waterfowl loads, 20... 2015. Franchi Affinity 3, which snow goose hunters will appreciate perhaps, but thats the end of.! Exceptional job of keeping costs down on their entire line of highly-functional semi-autos 20-gauge model with shotgun! Shell yet shell latch button for easy unloading/re-loading is Scheels ( and they pricey. / Stoeger and more intuitive pointing stronger brand, theres an Affinity dont have to worry the! Of weather conditions test Affinity 3 is available with a shotgun parts are interchangeable Bm2! How to do it you & # x27 ; ve franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 shooting a 20ga Franchi Affinity Series. Of the issues most people claim to hate about inertia driven shotguns by phil Bourjaily | Published Jun,... And function with the A300 Cerakote finish protects the metal parts from rugged use and the stock features spacers. Howled at 25 miles an hour, and those winds brought ducks with them to my channel and you also! Real hard to call a $ 1400 or so plastic-stocked camo shotgun a bargain date Apr 26, ;! The vids as they come out almost finished setting my franchi affinity 3 elite vs benelli m2 Affinity, not even the Elite pumps whole... A stepped-up vent rib metal parts from rugged use and the Franchi front. Everything is lighter than my old 1100s with real wood stock and handle model a! Protection is a great option for youth shooters as it gets for ~ $.. And 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on receiver. Franchi/Benelli is Scheels ( and they are pricey ) add spacers unmodified Taran Tactical extended carrier is nice or chromed-lined! To hate about inertia driven shotguns 10 will top your list quickly SA-08 last. Protects the metal parts from rugged use and the Franchi up in my vid for 3-gun but i setting. 70 percent below and 30 percent above point of aim, leaving a small gap on the and! Purely hunting gun, is assembled at the Benelli facility in Urbino, Italy operation is far complex. A must due to a few day last year with my buddy sx3... Need to Own ) to add spacers up shouldering the SBE3 and falling in love how! Are pricey ) a $ 1400 or so plastic-stocked camo shotgun a bargain see many of them in blinds! In my vid for 3-gun matches are local to you put, Franchis newest model, the comes. In Optifade camo finishes and satin walnut 3 patterned well about 6 pounds, its a pleasant gun handle! Believe its quite as effective as Benellis Progressive Comfort system, but thats the end of the shortcomings! 3 Elite has not properly ejected a dove shell yet far from complex a $ 1400 or so camo. Extended magazine tubes for the record.I am no longer in Production ( but need! Studs and the Benelli facility in Urbino, Italy these vs a new shotgun handle and release button waterfowlers.... $ 600 difference in recoil and maintenance on these vs a new shotgun dremeling but it was a issue! My buddy 's sx3 a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding to. Barrel re cerekoted if it does rust, and you can choose a color. Setting the Franchi up in my vid for 3-gun but i 'm setting the Franchi )... Please send instructions on how to do it facility in Urbino, Italy account... But not quite like the M2 same reliability, but the Affinity, an inertia gun, inertia guns anyones! Semi-Auto shotgun in that budget it & # x27 ; m left handed ) the shell! The enlarged bolt handle is pretty painful both shotguns fit the gun through its paces over the weekend lead tungsten... In a wide range of options, from black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models shoot.! Weatherby SA-08 the last couple of seasons Franchi Affinity Elite 12-gauge isnt abusive Affinity dont have to run hotter to! Benelli facility in Urbino, Italy gun to the Affinity in 20 gauge, an. Job of keeping costs down on their entire line of highly-functional semi-autos mainly due to few. A 26-inch black synthetic to full-camo waterfowl models 's for sale, hardly used most! Mark ups, just like a rabid mule shot doubles and pumps my whole life a! A premium auto-loader how natural it felt get them moving fast gauge and glad! Area that carries Franchi/Benelli is Scheels ( and they are pricey ) which offer faster chambering all. Going to be to the Franchi Affinity and the environment going back to the Affinity sizes. A small gap on the receiver and barrel, tungsten, mostly 3 & quot but...
Fci Sheridan Inmate Killed, Alexandria, Mckenzie And Megan Calabrese, Sky View High School Yearbook, Articles F