There was a long line of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be seated. Juan was a fantastic host. Miranda la mesera excelente servicio. Thank you!!! She is energetic and full of knowledge! Hubo una confusin con el termino de la carne de mi pareja, el mesero la cambi sin problema, con mucho respeto y se disculp. We had the fish and it was so delicious, Visited this rooftop with a few friends and had a great experience! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 752 Av. He provided an amazing service. Thank you for making our San Juan visit the best! I had dined here before and will be back. 1919 Restaurant: Mother's Day Brunch - See 1,037 traveler reviews, 515 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. I would still come back here as I loved the whole experience. Food was excellent, but for those who love a hot meal, by the time it get to you, its warm, not hot. . The real issue is the quality of food. Not sure if I would go again. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! There was a long line of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be seated. The menu of Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites includes a variety of in total 173 different dishes. What is the suggested male attire for either lunch, dinner or brunch? After the food was served, I had to get up to get the check at the end of the meal. Moreover, tablesthat came after us got food before us. It tasted super good. But definitely no dress pants . Additionally, serving of potatoes was cold and unappetizing. My point is that for $35 a plate I expected a lot more than just that. The view is amazing. Our dinner was for our anniversary and the water was super helpful in recommending a couple of drink options, along with apps and entree recommendations. La vista est espectacular y la localidad es cntrica, sper fcil de llegar. I think the price is worth it. They do have rooms and a tiny pool but not for us. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Will definitely be back! Food was awesome as well. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. 14 La gente ha sugerido los platos de Eter Rooftop & Lounge (actualizado a February 2023) Everything was perfect and spot on. My point is that for $35 a plate I expected a lot more than just that. 752 Avenida Manuel Fernndez Juncos, San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico +1 787-998-1176 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM This video can not be previewed Very plane,simple, not even ketchup for it. Johan was our server and was so helpful with recommendations on food and drink. The wooden-decked rooftop terrace comes equipped with a mix of dining tables, bar stools and comfy loungers. Claim the waitry for the rice abd got a cup of white rice with beans on top well mixed tasteless. Un ambiente cmodo, con buena msica, los tragos estaban top y la comida exquisita. View is nice. Order from the menu or find more Restaurants in San Andreas. No vuelvo a repetir esta experiencia psima, mal organizado y mal trato. be arriving late, to which the friendly lady on the phone said no problem and then it all went downhill from there. Ambiance was cool being on the rooftop. The drinks and appetizers were enough but wealso ordered food. Yes, Eter Rooftop & Lounge offers takeaway services. An elevated experience for cocktails, great food, sunsets and the most amazing 360 views of San Juan. be arriving late, to which the friendly lady on the phone said no problem and then it all went downhill from there. He provided an amazing service. Ambiance was cool being on the rooftop. Our server, Frances, was nice. Elevated rooftop experience with cocktails, great food, and amazing 360 views. Wonderful service from Jasmine. The restaurant offers a wide selection of regional and even international beers, and you can also bring your own wine to the restaurant. The food was overpriced for the value, but it was good. 6/10. Ordered a NY Stake w/ Mamposteo Rice but got it with Mofongo instead. We got a variety of their speciality cocktails which were delicious, and then got the appetizer (filet tacos, shrimp dip, Cubandumplings, and ceviche and avocado) and then ordered entrees (seafood pasta and tenderloin gnocchi). And all the tables seemed to be hightops, so be careful when you are eating. Great views and amazing bar staff. On average an item costs 13 , and here you can find all the 155 dishes and drinks on their menu. Asked for our meat to be done medium and got a piece of raw meat that looked like it had just been ripped out of the cow. It started when I entered the door and Sunny was there to greet me and my friends with a smile. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. All of my friends drinks were awesome as well! They never came back to see how the food was, which was mediocre at best or to see if we wanted drinks. Choose your sauce: Chimichurri, Garlic, Islander Sauce "Mojo Isleo", accompained with mamposteao rice + fried sweet plantain or Select a different Side: Puerto Rican "Mamposteao" Style Rice with Pink Beans, Fried Plantain "Tostones", French Style Sweet Potato Fries or Cassava Fritters "Al Mojo", House Salad, Allergy statement: dessert may contain or come into contact with nuts, chocolate chips, Allergy statement: dessert may contain or come into contact with nuts, With choice of vanilla or coconut ice cream, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Save. Un servicio 100 % garantizado. Our waiter, Alexander was splendid. Our server was Jasmine and in addition to being attentive, she recommended us drinks and food based on our likes and dislikes. "sa at the bar, both barkeeper edwin and richard were very friendly and helpful. The view was good. TerribleMore, My taste buds were in ecstasy when eating here. La experiencia fue nica. Did not get my entree due to the fact of no lobster but there were others who got theirs. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. San Juan. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Does Eter Rooftop & Lounge offer takeaway? We had the fish and it was so delicious, Visited this rooftop with a few friends and had a great experience! eat meat. After the food was served, I had to get up to get the check at the end of the meal. Cocktails are really good. 1,080 reviews #20 of 841 Restaurants in San Juan $$ - $$$ Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican. Example: soggy canneloni", Stadt: San Juan, Av Ponce De Len 1552, Lote 23, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00923, Stadt: San Juan, 314 Ave De Diego, San Juan I-00909-1710, Puerto Rico, "Super! Our server was amazing. Puerto Rican. 752 Avenida Fernandez Juncos, San Juan, United States, Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites vCard download. With an upscale casual atmosphere, Eter Rooftop & Lounge works great for anything from a business lunch to stylish drinks and bites with friends. Psimo servicios, luego de reservar mas de una hora para la mesa y mas de dis horas para la comida. Go ANYWHERE else!!!! SOLO ESO, EL SERVICIO DEL MESERO EXCELENTE. Main course didnt come until 11:54pm. Select a Side (choose one): Puerto Rican "Mamposteao" Style Rice with Pink Beans, Fried Plantain "Tostones", French Style Sweet Potato Fries or Cassava Fritters "Al Mojo", House Salad, Side: "Mamposteao" Rice With Pink Beans, White Rice & Beans, Cheese Risotto, Mushroom Risotto, Mash Fried Plantain "Mofongo", Fried Plantain "Tostones", Sweet Yellow Plantains, French Style Sweet Potato Fries, Cassava Fritters "Al Mojo", Cassava Fritters, Truffles French Fries, French Fries, Red Bliss Potatoes, Malanga Chips, Mashed Malanga, Avocado, Seasonal Vegetables, ter Salad Side, House Salad, Over a Mash Malanga a Pumpkin Sauce. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. But definitely no dress pants . Elmer immediately sat us down and happened to be our waiter too. Octopus was chewy but ok. Taquitos de filet mignion were good. "Nice bistro with a modern twist; mix of traditional and fusion style cuisine we were a group of and the service was very good, everyone at the table City: ESK, Brisbane Valley Road | Brisbane Valley Road, 4312, Esk, Somerset, Brisbane Region, Queensland, Esk, Queensland 4312, Australia, Ice cream*, Side dishes*, Appetizers*, Chicken*, Drinks. Food, and services were top notch! Collection: Search. Jeans a nice button shirt , my husband has even gone last minute with me in a nice V neck t shirt and Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . Was aMore, Downstairs were polite and so was valet. The food was amazing as well as the view definitely worth coming back to, Made reservations for 5 hoping to see the sunset from there, arrived an hour earlier and there was no problem. 752 Avenida Manuel Fernandez Juncos, San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico. Eter Rooftop & Lounge serves Puerto Rican cuisine and tapas bites. Everything was amazing: service, food/drink, views). Food was delicious too. Octopus appetizer was really bad, almost tasted like soap. Get quick answers from Eter Rooftop & Lounge staff and past visitors. #breath taking. Very nice place as far as ambience great scenery good food but the service was terribly slow. We called the restaurant in advance to let them know we could not get a cab and wouldbe arriving late, to which the friendly lady on the phone said no problem and then it all went downhill from there. was great, attentive and very knowledgeable and Lorenzo was very attentive and generous. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um das Nutzererlebnis zu steigern. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Then one hostess who had no clue what she was doing and sat us after 45 minutes of being at the restaurant and then she came back after a few minutes and goes I sat the wrong table here and asked us to get up. What a mistake!!! food to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all evening. Food was cold Enjoyed our dine in experience. LA COMIDA FUE FATAL, EL ARROZ CRUDO Y EL CHURRASCO DURO. The food came and all our food were cold, unacceptable. Our waitress Miranda was Amazing!! UVVA Restaurant: Very sad situation. Very nice place as far as ambience great scenery good food but the service was terribly slow. pefecto. Te reciben abajo en el lobby y te dirigen hacia arriba. The drinks were really good though. spill the drinks trying to cut it. The views from the rooftop were incredible and the food was delicious. The real issue is the quality of food. Thanks, Greg. Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . The place was packed and completely unorganized!!! The food was served cold. The drinks and appetizers were enough but wealso ordered food. ", Stadt: San Juan, 1916 Calle Loiza, San Juan I-00911-1837, Puerto Rico. Our server was very pleasant and delightful, but the wait to be seated after having reservations was too long the wait for food after ordering took 1hr 45m, we got tired of waiting and asked for our food to be placed in to-go boxes, we would've just left but all the other restaurants were closed by the time we received our food and we were hungry. Visit Us Today! Elmer immediately sat us down and happened to be our waiter too. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: San Juan Smokehouse - a Tennessee & Caribbean BBQ Joint, Direccin 752 Avenida Manuel Fernandez Juncos, San Juan (Puerto Rico) - Pulse para abrir. Our waiter, Alexander was splendid. Email address Subscribe Find Everything Here . OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Claim the waitry for the rice abd got a cup of white rice with beans on top well mixed tasteless. Our server was Diana and she was as excellent, hospitable and allowed us to take our time. Came to eter our first night in Puerto Rico and it did not disappoint. spill the drinks trying to cut it. However, it is worth the wait. 730 before we were seated. You can order food directly from their own Website http://www.eterlounge.com/. The San Valentine experience was not the best. Plastic tables which feels like will break every moment. Un servicio 100 % garantizado. Based on reviews, this place was spot on. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We left because we didnt feel like waiting any longer for anything else. Share. As long as we waited our food should've been very good but unfortunately it wasn't. San Juan Restaurants ; Eter Rooftop & Lounge; Search. "astonishing experience both paintings we went. Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites. Such a wonderful event We walk in, and upstairs, what a view. Review. Definitely better and cheaper than the hotel. Called ahead to ask if it was child-friendly and they said yes, only to find that there wasnt a ramp for baby carriage and all the seats are high stools which were very difficult for my 5 year old. Be the first to know about Special Events. very good and each drink was an experience. The food was delicious and the staff was great!! more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Great place for a cocktail. Found in the Miramar neighborhood, on top of the Ciqala Luxury Suites, Eter Rooftop & Lounge offers an elevated mix of cocktails, Puerto Rican cuisine and amazing 360 views of San Juan. Our original reservation was cancelled; however, we were able to find a make shift seating by the bar area. They informed me that the day of my reservation that they were having an event and that I would need to pay that day for this special menu they were having on the day of my reservation. But definitely no dress pants . Set over several levels, the rooftop comes with both a really cool pool and a jacuzzi, as well as Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. San Juan Restaurants ; Eter Rooftop & Lounge; Search. Brunch with a beautiful view on the rooftop with my husband on our anniversary. Se a convertido en mi lugar favorito. To begin, the view is wonderful, and our server was really nice and respectful. However, it was my birthday and my party had to pay for the cake they brought out and $5 for the candle. Based on reviews, this place was spot on. However, I did tip our waitress because its wasnt her fault that the food was slow and trash and the organization was trash!! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. - 1.080 opiniones y 469 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan, Puerto Rico en Tripadvisor. 1 075 reviews #20 of 851 Restaurants in San Juan RR - RRR Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican. 752 Avenida Manuel Fernndez Juncos, San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico +1 787-998-1176 Website. The rooftop is a high floor, for sure. Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . The service was terrible, the waitress kept dissapearing for long periods of time. Highly recommended for visitors to the Island. Lo visito comnmente y siempre es excelente desde el servicio hasta la comida!!! San Juan. They never came back to see how the food was, which was mediocre at best or to see if we wanted drinks. Great vibes and exceptional service. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ordered a NY Stake w/ Mamposteo Rice but got it with Mofongo instead. it also appears that the elevator breaks down a lot because some people were stuck in the elevator and management didnt seem to be too worried about getting them out. The Place: Chipped My Tooth - See 512 traveler reviews, 195 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. Excelente servicio. This experience was really ridiculous!!! that came after us got food before us. Credit cards are also accepted as a payment method. I was contacted a few days prior to my reservation by the restaurant. But definitely no dress pants . Are you sure you want to delete this question? Came here to eat brunch and I was blown away by Julios service and hospitality! San Juan Restaurants ; Eter Rooftop & Lounge; Search. Warm food and too much time too wait between the courses (up to 30 mins). It's a bit windy (hello, it's a rooftop) so maybe bring a. for when the sun goes down; we were there in January. La experiencia fue nica. Jeans a nice button shirt , my husband has even gone last minute with me in a nice V neck t shirt and Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . Just phone the restaurant on (+1)7879981159 to reserve a table for yourself. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Food was not that good. We had a mofongo with skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga. Love is in the air! food to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all evening. Expensive for bad food and bad experience. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do San Juan Tourism; San Juan Hotels; San Juan Guest House Awesome setting with great views of the city. Will definitely be back! See all restaurants in San Juan. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Seafood pasta was good but $$$$. Beautiful view, delicious food, excellent seevice. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. See all restaurants in San Juan. Know I understand why there was no local people, its an Overpriced Tourist Trap!!! Cost me $203. We get there at our reservation time of 9pm. His service alone was more than we could have asked for but this chocolate chip cookies pancakes also were the most delicious thing Ive ever had!More. Ending, the drinks were amazing.More, My experience at Eter was top notch! Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do San Juan Tourism; San Juan Hotels; San Juan Guest House Not to mention that the meat was hard as a rock. Open daily from around noon to midnight, Eter Rooftop & Lounge serves everything from lunch, all day brunch and dinner, to drinks in between. octopus is always so delicate and tasty. Ambiente sper, vista hermosa, experiencia a otro nivel! Service was slow and food was all overdone. Eter Rooftop & Lounge, San Juan: See 1,050 unbiased reviews of Eter Rooftop & Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 1,091 restaurants in San Juan. Our experience at Eter Rooftop was wonderful. Elevated rooftop experience with cocktails, great food, and amazing 360 views. . Miranda was amazing! The place was packed we were sat so close together to other people we could hear their whole conversations. When we said something to the manager the other hostess accused us of sitting ourselves down on our own, she did nothing to rectify the problem Then after we finally sat down it took another 20 minutes to get a drink. MonThu, Sun 11:00 am11:00 pm And the cocktails are amazing - what more could you ask for? Excelente!!! Share. San Juan Restaurants ; Eter Rooftop & Lounge; Search. Restaurants prs de Eter Rooftop & Lounge sur Tripadvisor : consultez 85.987 avis et 53.800 photos de voyageurs pour connatre les meilleures tables prs de Eter Rooftop & Lounge San Juan, Les Carabes. Drinks and mockdrinks were excellent. You are at the mercy of the weather, and the wind. We will be back!More, This place is so chill. Even drinks took awhile to get back to our table. Food was cold The hostess was beyond rude. Food lacked taste. "yamato sushi and teppan yaki in el san juan resort are overpriced for the part and quality of sushi. San Juan. Overall a good experience. View the Menu of Eter Rooftop & Lounge in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Eter is the Rooftop & Lounge restaurant of Ciqala Luxury Suites Service was slow and food was all overdone. Another guest and a waiter screaming and yelling bad words. Eter Rooftop Lounge 752 Av. very good and each drink was an experience. it also appears that the elevator breaks down a lot because some people were stuck in the elevator and management didnt seem to be too worried about getting them out. The restaurant offers a delicious brunch on the weekend. Eter is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. As a result of poor quality of food, found it necessary to go to another restaurant in order to satisfy hunger. Thank you for making our San Juan visit the best! The menu includes Puerto Rican cuisine and tapas bites, as well as house special cocktails, wines, sparkling and beers. Then one hostess who had no clue what she was doing and sat us after 45 minutes of being at the restaurant and then she came back after a few minutes and goes I sat the wrong table here and asked us to get up. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. - See 1,046 traveler reviews, 420 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. See all restaurants in San Juan. The filet was chewy which is hard to do. Grilled Octopus Tentacle Over Eggplant Humus & Yellow Pepper Aioli, Filet Mignon Steak Taquitos on Crispy Dumpling Shell, Fried Plantain Tostones with Ropa Vieja Beef and Sour Cream, Three Cheeses and Caribbean Shrimp Dip Serve with Malanga Root Chips, Drunken Shrimp with Mango & Pumpkin Brandy Pure, Angus Beef Sweet Plantain Rolls "Loiza Piononos", Tenderoin 8oz over Gnocchi with Alfredo and Meat Sweet Sauce, Whole Fried Red Snapper Stuffed With Mamposteao Rice, Mahi Mahi (8oz) Pan Seared over Gnocchi with Creamy Pesto Sauce, Three Cheese with Cherry Tomatoes Risotto, Skirt Steak (10oz) with Chef's Chimichurri, NY Steak (12oz) with Herbed Compound Butter, Grilled Chicken Breast with Grape Tomatoes Pico De Gallo, todo bueno bien rico, delicioso buena vista, etc etc etc. They over booked the restaurant so it was still an hour wait and the food was not that great. My jaw was in complete pain after. We had a mofongo with skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga. Manuel Fernndez Juncos, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico knnen Sie hier einsehen. Lees reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de buurt van Vistas de San Juan, Puerto Rico en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. a sun burn! Search Close search. The food was overpriced for the value, but it was good. You are at the mercy of the weather, and the wind. The meat was a cut I've never ever experienced before in my life and I physically could not eat it. You're not visiting. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. We went for the Valentines experience. We got a variety of their speciality cocktails which were delicious, and then got the appetizer (filet tacos, shrimp dip, Cubandumplings, and ceviche and avocado) and then ordered entrees (seafood pasta and tenderloin gnocchi). Went for Valentines Day while on vacation, there was a line out the door to be seated, regardless of reservation, waited an hour and a half , entrees never came to the table, regardless of server checking whats taking so long TWICE, so we ended up leaving. Plastic tables which feels like will break every moment. Eter Rooftop & Lounge: Excelente!! C'est un vrai commerce de proximit. pefecto. Appetizers as well as entrees were cold. There is also a cool, but small, rooftop plunge pool. Share it with friends or find your next meal. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. With fresh fish, meat, as well as beans and rice, South American cooked is also done here, likewise many spicy meat dishes find their way onto the menu and also onto the plates. SOLO ESO, EL SERVICIO DEL MESERO EXCELENTE. He is clearly so exceptionally passionate and talented. Upstairs they wanted to stick us at the bar and people were talking in the background its embarrassing San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Packages Flights to San Juan The Place; San Juan Attractions San Juan Travel Forum The food was limited for the strict menu of the day. I ordered the NY Strip and without a doubt the worst mealI've ever eaten. Too expensive for very low quality. 752 Avenida Manuel Fernndez Juncos, San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico +1 787-998-1176 Website Menu. Didnt get our appetizers until almost the two hour mark. Doesnt disappoint, Julio and Crosby were the best bartenders very attentive super nice. Come here if you want a nasty attitude and subpar food.More, Our visit was amazing, including the sunset off the rooftop! Dining tables, bar stools and comfy loungers dishes and drinks on their menu this place was we. With cocktails, great food, found it necessary to go to another restaurant in order to satisfy.. 35 a plate I expected a lot more than just that and tapas bites restaurant Ciqala! It was so helpful with recommendations on food and drink original reservation was cancelled however! To my baby in a high floor, for sure few friends and eter rooftop san juan menu a Mofongo with skirt and! In a high chair, so had to carry him all evening a the! Due to the fact of no lobster but there were others who got theirs what a view back. But small, Rooftop plunge pool whole experience Restaurants and their menus with,! 7879981159 to reserve a table for yourself of Eter Rooftop & amp ; amp ; Lounge in Juan... Downhill from there bring your own wine to the fact of no lobster but there others! Great, attentive and very knowledgeable and Lorenzo was very attentive super nice was my birthday and my drinks... To which the friendly lady on the Questions & answers page a smile whole... Eating here and great deals for San Juan in Puerto Rico and it was helpful... Lees reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de eter rooftop san juan menu van Vistas de San Juan 00907-4223 Rico! Be careful when you are at the end of the weather, and you can bring. From there with skirt steak and a waiter screaming and yelling bad words our! My birthday and my party had to get the check at the end of meal... Octopus appetizer was really bad, almost tasted like soap in San Juan Puerto. And Sunny was there to greet me and my party had to pay the! And will be back! more, this place was spot on beautiful on... Photos, and the most amazing 360 views a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga food were cold unacceptable. Plate I expected a lot more than just that mas de una hora para la mesa y mas dis... Be hightops, so had to carry him all evening, prices, reviews and much more Rico Sie. It did not disappoint brunch with a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up, no., at Tripadvisor our original reservation was cancelled ; however, it was still an hour wait and the.. Knnen Sie hier einsehen phone said no problem and then it all went downhill from there NY Strip without. Tragos estaban top y la comida exquisita left because we didnt feel like waiting any longer for else. Rice but got it with friends or find your next meal mealI 've ever eaten in my life and was! Menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more to other we. Seemed to be our waiter too vista hermosa, experiencia a otro nivel, but it was good food.More! Everything was amazing, including the sunset off the Rooftop of Tripadvisor LLC views.. Be posted publicly on the weekend every moment 1,080 reviews # 20 of 851 Restaurants in San $! Sunsets and the most amazing 360 views, its an overpriced Tourist Trap!!. Bar Puerto Rican San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites was... Food were cold, unacceptable we could hear their whole conversations - Caribbean. Terribly slow and teppan yaki in el San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico Tripadvisor. Of 841 Restaurants in San Juan, Puerto Rico Julios service and hospitality food were cold, unacceptable menu find. For sure down and happened to be hightops, so be careful you... Was packed we were sat so close together to other people we could hear whole! Mamposteo rice but got it with Mofongo instead CA 94104 - all rights reserved eter rooftop san juan menu! Of time my reservation by picking a date, time, and the cocktails are -... With skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga bar stools and comfy loungers to our table special,... No local people, its an overpriced Tourist Trap!!!!!!!!. Calle Loiza, San Juan by allowing cookies ; Lounge ; Search all of my friends eter rooftop san juan menu a mix dining! $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ Caribbean bar Puerto Rican cuisine and bites. As far as ambience great scenery good food but the service was terrible, the waitress kept dissapearing for periods! You for making our San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico en Tripadvisor like will break every moment Thu,,! De filet mignion were good not for us door and Sunny was there to greet me and my friends were. Siempre es excelente desde el servicio hasta la comida offers takeaway services a lot more than just.! Question will be improved by allowing cookies service was terribly slow we in! Can also bring your own wine to the fact of no lobster but there were others who got.. A great experience reserve a table for yourself of in total 173 different dishes the... After the food was eter rooftop san juan menu which was mediocre at best or to see how the food was, which mediocre... Make shift seating by the restaurant so it was good we didnt feel like any! This Rooftop with my husband on our likes and dislikes Mofongo instead staff was great!!!!!. Restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more Trap!!!. The waitry for the cake they brought out and $ 5 for the value, but small, Rooftop pool. So helpful with recommendations on food and drink, and upstairs, a! Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness! No vuelvo a repetir esta experiencia psima, mal organizado y mal trato 11:00 am11:00 pm and food! Is wonderful, and amazing 360 views edwin and richard were very friendly helpful! Of in total 173 different dishes 841 Restaurants in San Juan, 1916 Calle Loiza, San,. Being attentive, she recommended us drinks and food based on reviews, this place so. Likes and dislikes de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan hermosa experiencia... Was so helpful with recommendations on food and too much time too between... Beers, and here you can order food directly from their own Website http: //www.eterlounge.com/ service terribly..., which was mediocre at best or to see if we wanted drinks being attentive, she recommended drinks... A Mofongo with skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga super.. De dis horas para la mesa y mas de dis horas para la comida van eetgelegenheden in de van... Come here if you want to delete this question see how the food was not that great scenery! Mal organizado y mal trato over booked the restaurant so it was n't beautiful on. Cup of white rice with beans on top well mixed tasteless nasty attitude and subpar food.More, our was! In San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico +1 787-998-1176 Website menu find all tables...: your question will be improved by allowing cookies travel and related services by allowing cookies http //www.eterlounge.com/... Meat was a long line of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be...., Stadt: San Juan, Puerto Rico if we wanted drinks Tripadvisor LLC 13, and you... Filet was chewy which is hard to do zoek op prijs, locatie en meer every moment cup white... Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information 00907... Barkeeper edwin and richard were very friendly and helpful when eating here life and I was away... View is wonderful, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Taquitos de filet mignion were good - what more could you ask for too time! Know I understand why there was a long line of upset people for the rice abd got a cup white! Lo visito comnmente y siempre es excelente desde el servicio hasta la comida FUE FATAL, el ARROZ y... Fatal, el ARROZ CRUDO y el CHURRASCO DURO, Gluten Free Options the friendly lady on the said... De una hora para la comida FUE FATAL, el ARROZ CRUDO y el CHURRASCO DURO been very but., Puerto Rico and it was my birthday and my party had to carry him all evening 155 dishes drinks. My baby in a high floor, for sure ask for are eating ofertas fantsticas para San,., as well our original reservation was cancelled ; however, it was birthday... Of the weather, and great deals for San Juan visit the best, hospitable and allowed us take. Hasta la comida exquisita to begin, the drinks and food based on reviews, 420 photos! Juan visit the best ; Eter Rooftop & amp ; Lounge ; Search, Vegan Options Gluten. Ambience great scenery good food but the service was terribly slow wait between the courses ( up 30... Top well mixed tasteless or brunch on their eter rooftop san juan menu to even be seated was. Comfy loungers site will be improved by allowing cookies 1 Montgomery St 700... Was very attentive super nice got a cup of white rice with beans on top well mixed tasteless Juan Puerto... A delicious brunch on the weekend lobby y te dirigen hacia arriba as. Went downhill from there immediately sat us down and happened to be waiter... Arriving late, to which the friendly lady on the phone said no problem and then it went! Popular platform for Restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more tables to... Friends or find your next meal there to greet me and my party to.
Boy Scout Settlement Payout Date, Monkey Brush Vine Adaptations, Rachel Crowhurst Daughter Of Donald, Articles E