"Shut up". The smiley face cloth appears to be a reference to the Smiley Face Murders, a mystery involving many mysterious deaths that may be either accidents or homicides staged as accidents. hitType: 'event', The document I have does not list Mr. X as a suspect in this crime. I think it is only a crime on the federal level, and its never used the way these people think think it is. }); Bottom line is he would be fooling everyone. The post goes on to claim the judge "will not be happy" if they find out someone related to the case released the photos. Five months later, the girls bodies were found in a wooded area near water six miles away at a wildlife refuge. Sadly, I may have reported that earlier. The document(s) are the property of a man in the community who was investigated as a suspect in this case and relate to LEs investigation of him. Gee, how did that happen? I've just seen a couple pics of a shoe and some clothing in/near a creek that is purported to be Deer Creek near the crime scene. It's never been revealed how Libby and Abby were killed, though the two girls' bodies were reportedly "posed" and items of clothing had beentaken from them as trophies. And it turns out he never lost his keys after all. The girls were riding bicycles when they were accosted by the killer near the trailhead. Thats probably not true, but if you read about how the killer staged the crime scene, you might think that was the case. We dont knows the answers to those questions. He says he was sent 3 pictures. And he sent it to one of the girls phones after the murders. Just letting you know in case you are interested. I stopped at age 21 because I didnt want to go to jail. Mr. X has so far been cooperative with LE. It just says this photo is not important and pay no attention to it, right? This crime scene is getting seriously nuts. Poor Libby was thrashing around, this is what caused the dirt and bruising under her nails. Little girl children? Cops and murder and bodies oh my! I can see why dude no longer works at Tribune as his work is not professional. I dont even know the provenance of this rumor. More on that later. Hes pure integrity, a class act. Someone, possibly a friend, Mr. Z, was certain that they saw him elsewhere when the murders were committed. Good job Paul! For some time after 6:30 PM, Mr. X was presumably searching Ron Logans land. Im guessing this is what they are referring to. Sex murderers of little girls almost always have a strong pedophilic age orientation, although occasionally they attack adults too, as in the killer of Madeline McMurray who murdered a 3 year old girl, probably killed an 8 year old girl in Germany, and raped and brutally beat a 70 year old woman. In the course of the investigation in He snitched on Richard Allen, who is surely not the killer of those girls. I hope theres a tiny bit of comfort in knowing that Libby lives on in you in the work you do every day. Becky Patty, who is a friend of Mr. Xs wife, said that Mrs. X told her that Mr. X did not lose his keys. We really are starting to think that maybe that truck didnt just magically show up at 6:30 PM on the day of the murders. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), 4 dead, 1 critical after potential murder-suicide in Clermont County, sheriff says By Kendall Hyde and Candice Hare Published : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:13 PM EST | Updated : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:21 PM EST Its known as a partial DNA sample. What man with a clear rap sheet and no sex crimes in his background wakes up at age 51 and decides to commit a pair of sexual homicides? I always thought that maybe he REALLY did lose his keys,and thats what LE has, that belongs to the killer!!! Lists have been made of all of the similarities between the Evansdale Murders and the Delphi Murders. I dont care what anyone thinks about, but homicidal sexual sadism isnt my bag, sorry. A question has been brought up about how would BG transport these various objects to the crime scene, as they could easily been seen on his person in the photo on the bridge. Be my guest. But there is a problem with Mr. X asking this permission. Neither Mr. X nor anyone else touched the bodies. DELPHI MURDERS CRIME SCENE PHOTOS!!! And theyre all here to look at his victims and theyre so stupid they cant figure out he did it, so hes basically taunting them and being brazen by staying right there the whole time. Donate $20 on front page. Has it been proven that BG was wearing a mask? Thank God whatever his motive, it has not worked out well for him . ga('ads.send', { Before that, nobody much even knew the girls were missing, although LE had been notified at 5:30 PM. We think we have something of yours. Do they have his car keys? Yes, BG definitely videotaped his crime. I thought they were ridiculous. I work with a lot of females. Blaming the mothers for the deaths is a strange way to frame what he referenced, and that's not quite what he did. People are making statements that the statements in this article are due to me having inside information. This is accompanied by a lot of snarkery and hostility. Sigh. He posted accidentally under his real name and profile as if he were still answering questions as Leigh Kerr. A tow truck came and Mr. X allowed his truck to be towed. Thats my community. A fellow sleuth read an article in a local newspaper a few years ago, but she can no longer find the article among her extensive files. One individual wrote about how they also believed this year was different, "Sending you all lots of love and hugs. Id think the risk of drawing attention to himself during the night of the search would be too risky but then again so is killing the girls in broad daylight. Let me preface the following: I have heard many times that The Sun is not a very accurate/reputable source of journalism. Thats a death sentence in this business, and I take my ethics seriously, unlike increasing numbers of my degenerate colleagues. That is why he needed his there for 18 hrs, also why he couldnt have anyone see inside. Thx, I dont know a damn thing about guns. He had to dispatch them quickly so they wouldnt scream. Nowadays an 18 year old boy has sex with a 17 year old girl, gets arrested, goes to jail, gets called a pedophile and a child molester, and sees his name go on a sex offender registry for life. It is also said that Libbys phone, previously dead, started pinging again right around this time. That sucks. Law enforcement would start investigating to attempt to best locate the offender in this case by understanding the crime scene. I concur. The transition Kelsi described in her post for this year came after the 50-year-old suspect Richard Allen was arrested in October 2022, nearing the end of a long cold case for investigators. I was sure that Mr. M. killed those girls, as his behavior around that time was very suspicious, but now I am not so sure. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), You can see above that there is an age sexual orientation called pedohebephilia. The one murder that Ted Bundy would never confess to was an 8 year old girl he is thought to have killed when he was only 14 years old. Leaker said that Libby was catfished on Snapchat with the second sketch of the young man. "The people who worked with him had no clue and were just as surprised as everyone else," the source said. The 8 and 10 year old girls fall into the pedophile category, and the 13 and 14 year old victims do fall into the hebephile category. The coincidences are shocking. Web4 dead, 1 critical after potential murder-suicide in Clermont County, sheriff says By Kendall Hyde and Candice Hare Published : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:13 PM EST | Updated : Feb. 27, He couldnt keep them alive and tortured them, though he may have wanted to. at the scene ahead of time without getting caught. Theyre scared so they keep quiet. I just spoke to a woman who knows this couple very well, and she insisted to me that this man is straight up man of God type. Shes a great person and I bet you are too. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. After reading about the case elsewhere and reading much of this, Id like to make a few comments. Imo, the grounds look identical to that in this photo: https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pharostribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/50/c50338d2-f314-11e6-aa61-b38082113dd8/58a39f292ad2c.image.jpg?resize=333%2C500. Neither the sheriff nor the prosecutor returned The U.S. Sun's calls and messages for comment on Friday. in this past. If Mr. X is BG, it makes perfect sense that he has a rap sheet for a sex crime. Nevertheless, Mr. Xs alibi that he was out of town, came back into town and went to the bridge for no reason, and then decided to search for the girls without knowing they were missing obviously makes no sense. hitType: 'event', He says he was sent 3 pictures. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6a45ea5932b6d3edec286fc28ec1a9b" );document.getElementById("b83dbe3da2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Who does this? They never mention DNA underneath her fingernails, but then again the bleach measure would nullify it anyways. Teenage girls are another matter, but thats not pedophilia. Maybe this was why he was the one who found the bodies during the search on day 2because he knew his keys were there and needed to retrieve them before police found them first. That means someone had Libbys phone and turned it on or recharged it after the charge went out. I dont like the FBI. And evil, too. A second person who was understanding Kelsi's pain wrote, "I can't imagine the heartache that comes with this walk". Leaker also said that BG sent photos or videos to one of the girls phones after the crime. The rumor that the gun was a collectors edition .40 is definitely unconfirmed. The latest I have heard is that they moved back to Illinois, but that may just be a rumor. So Mr. Xs alibi is dead. Im so sorry for this grief you have to carry. However, ~23% of men react maximally to girls age 12-15 at a level equal to or higher than their reaction to mature females. A former girlfriend got shot in the head by her husband. The other theory of course is that these are simply college aged men who drunk to severe intoxication before deciding to go for a fatal midnight swims. You may wish to print it out for easier perusal. What makes you think that picture of a football player references Mr. X? I have no idea why there is a gag order on the towing of the abandoned truck at the CPS building? I thought I read something about two eyewitnesses who claimed to have seen BG on Feb 13th 2017. Sadistic pedophiles are 5% of all pedophiles. He sits there and lets his car get towed because if he pulls out his keys, they will see hes a liar. He says that this is about awareness about infant mortality but its really morbid. Note that the girls arms are raised on in a surrender position exactly as they are in the more cleaned up photos below. Im weird, its okay, I know Im weirdI stopped trying to hide it long ago. Untreated mental illness can result in abnormal behavior. What in Gods name is he talking about?! Also, two other men searched Rons land that night. Presumably she was struggling there on the ground, maybe trying to get the handcuffs off. Theres no way to pretty this stuff up, and if I did, Id just be lying anyway. No one knows what was in Mr. Xs truck at the time it was towed, and theres no evidence that it was searched that day by LE. Some of their behavior is downright weird. Motherswhosmokedduring pregnancy had nearly twice the risk of aninfant deathor low-weight birth asmotherswho did notsmoke, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44697/table/ch5.t12/. For a long time, LE thought his man did the Evansdale murders. He said she committed suicide but that was not possible, and further his behavior after he shot her was very weird. I dont know why everyone one says if he used a gun people would have heardya, and the area is also a prime deer hunting spot, so I imagine gunshots are nothing unusual or anything that draws attention of the locals around. They see the forest not the trees. Specifically, his sources concurred that there was at least some luring of the girls to the site. What a chilling thought. The FBI for some odd reason felt that the girls had been left alive for a week after they were abducted. eventAction: 'load' Hes also right in the midst of all the fun and games revolving around the discovery of the bodies. From 2000-2010, he moved around Indiana, moving about once a year to a new town. One of the girls parents was heavily involved in meth, manufacturing it and selling large quantities. First, a pitch for support for this website and our sleuthing group: Our private group is clearly the best Delphi sleuthing group on the Internet by far and has been since it was founded four years ago in 2017. Reportedly, LE has one smudged fingerprint from the crime scene. A better sourced rumor but just as horrible is that BG shoved twigs, sticks, and small branches into both girls vaginas and anuses. That can only mean that BG fired a gun at some point in this crime. Here we go with another update. Investigators have been mostly mum on I get tired of all this endless talk of DNA. WebA haunting photo shared by Matlock showed a smiling Allen posing in front of a police poster with an artists rendering of the Delphi murder suspects face. She never shows up. No one knows anything about Leigh Kerrs stories, but one of them, new information that BG had binoculars that he used in his ploy the capture the girls, has been validated. Mr. M is a pure pedophile. After that photo however, another of the same photo has only the body of AW circled, referring to it mistakingly as being that of LG. You found it to be so sick and objectional that you reported it to facebook and yet you share the link here on reddit. I dont know what to say, so Ill just say (again) that Im so very sorry and I know this anniversary never gets easier. Ill be the first to admit to more than a morbid curiosity with what most would consider disturbing. Depending on what is to be believed about Mr. X, we know why he chose the cemetery entrance, but why did LE choose that one in particular? Its weird as Hell, but sos just about everything about this insane case. I know one man who lived nearby said the FBI came by and wanted to see any guns that he had and also wanted to know if he had any shacks on his property. The older daughter looks remarkably like Libby German, and the younger daughter looks remarkably like Abby Williams in that photo. And these arent the only two. No one else has come close to uncovering the amount and quality of information we have. He proceeded to tell quite a tale about what he had learned from these documents. Obviously, LE thinks BG filmed his crime. Except the neighborhood cameras caught her putting him in a truck all groggy and walking slow. The helicopter video where there is a circle of flashes going off. The theory that the girls were garroted is a dead rumor, dead for over four years now. How would have have gotten into the CPS building? He was arrested and sent to jail after the girls were killed. See, you cant. He is the photographer who took the crime scene photos of the Delphi murders for the Pharos Tribune. Thats illegal in most places, either child molestation in the case of 12 year olds or statutory rape for 13-15 year olds. Richard Allen, 50, is charged with two counts of murder in the 2017 deaths of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German in Delphi, Indiana. See that? LE is pretty sure they know who did it, but they dont have enough on him to make a case. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ Patty said Allen did not charge the families for the photos. The grandmother of Libby German said the man arrested and accused of killing her granddaughter also was the man who printed off pictures for Libbys funeral. Theyre just bruised up and real dirty. This would follow from the report of the search party member below where she says that Libby had a log jammed up perpendicular to her crotch to make it seem as it was penetrating her sexually. Hes gone completely overboard defending Mr. X and saying he could not possibly have done it. There is an old rumor going around that Mr. X touched one or more of the bodies in the neck, looking for a pulse. . Of course Ive never confessed to being a pedophile. Why would I confess to being something that Im not? In order to do ballistics tests, you need a spent cartridge fired from the gun in question. }); A dead woman is positioned in a bathtub, and a broom handle of an intact broom is shoved into her vagina. On February 14, 2017, Libby and Abby's bodies were found in Delphi, Indiana, next to a closed down railroad. Good times. If Mr. X killed the Evansdale girls, he was living in or around Delphi at the time. WebDelphi, Indiana: Eerie photos show teens death march Down the hill | news.com.au Australias leading news site Eerie photos capture teens death march Down the hill Marriages often seem to last a lifetime, even when they dont. Another comment read: "It's so disrespectful to the families and does ZERO for the investigation.". He had abducted two girls, one 12 and the other 15 years old and taken them to a barn where he had tied to them up. He put them both out of commission in seconds, and he killed both of them within a minute or two. Anyway, pure pedophilia is an age orientation whereby men are maximally attracted to girls under 13 and have little to no attraction to mature females. Furthermore, why on Earth did he specifically ask to search Ron Logans property, which is exactly where the girls were killed? What was point of leaving it there? Its a heinous crime and Im thankful to God Mr. X is in custody. and C.A., two of my very best friends who I have known for what seems like my whole life, or maybe it was just since college. Ive spoken with her at length, and I like her a lot. If no one saw blood on him, Im guessing he had donned a covering of sorts that he could remove quickly. Allen is being held without bond by the Indiana Department of Correction. Any man possessing such items will always have a strong pedophilic orientation. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { Hmm. You just join the private group if you can afford it. There is a rumor that she posted to Facebook that she thought she knew Mr. X, but she had discovered that he was a monster. I have not been able to find that post. Sorry , but I morbidly want to see the pictures that you guys got to see. I have nothing but intense admiration for all of the detectives working on this case. I in no way think their release does any harm to the case or disrespect to the girls. I havent had anything to do with a teenage girl under 18 since I was 21, 42 years ago. A knife had been plunged either into her shoulder or on the log next to her shoulder. Dealing with haters. I feel the abuse interpretation struck a nerve with you so I won't comment any further. Mr. X is a big fan of Harley Davidson motorcycles and an extremely avid deer hunter. It looks like he tossed bleach all over everything the girls, the dolls, the plush object, the sheet, the crucifix, the log, you name it. He throws up a smoke signal that says, This is it, right? The answer is Bingo. So he took a knife and stabbed her in the artery in her neck, killing her. Youre getting it. If all the items left are true and of course he would not have had them all on him on the bridge once again makes me look at the now demolished CPS building where all evidence would now be destroyed but what would have been in a old CPS buildingpossibly unwanted eft behind unloved toys dolls, stuffed animals and even sheets are possible? He set up this crime scene before the murders. As if a suspects wife and daughter would not be expected to vouch for him. Thats probably not true, but if you read about how the killer staged the crime scene, you might think that was the case. The information below comes from three sources. Now that makes more sense to me! Im sure that if more information about this case comes out, more of the things weve been saying here for years are going to be shown to be true. First of all, Mr. X asked Ron Logan permission to search his land at 6:30 PM on February 13, three hours after the girls were murdered. This person told me that he found this woman to be very credible. This is beyond the pale for even most serial killers. We did run that photo. If these female minors are over the AOC, help yourself. He verified the rumor, saying he had seen crime scene photos. But only 3% of men are pure pedophiles, so 18% of men have strong attractions to both mature women and little girls. The second sketch, which LE said was actually the real killer, was the catfish used to lure Libby off Snapchat. Its just another form of abuse from an abusive man. Its possible that KK and Allen were the people trying to market this murder tape. But heres the thing. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, This is a community where we can speak openly about the Murders of Libby and Abby in Delphi, IN, Press J to jump to the feed. that BG used in this crime. Were also right a lot. NEW clues have surfaced which may reveal more about the man who was taken into custody in connection to the mysterious Delphi Snapchat murders, according to reports. The main suspect was parked at the cemetery from 6:30 PM on. That is true at least of flannel shirt guy. More BS. ", Another person wrote, "I hope and pray for justice for your sister and her friend, and all of you who love them. Terrible, huh? She was sent to me by a sleuther who I consider to be among the finest and most professional of all. Did I understand that correctly? His wife is none the worse for lack of knowledge because he never called her and told her he lost his keys. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Depending on the definition, 23% of teleiophilic men also show strong attraction to girls under 16. The lost key situation is a complete mixup. SOCIAL media users have expressed outrage after sleuths allegedly shared pictures of the crime scene of the murders of two teen friends in Delphi, Indiana. It is from this deciphering that LE concluded that the conversation above took place. Perhaps ~3% of men are primary hebephiles. eventAction: 'click_adunit' She came upon the site after the girls had been found. And he needed to be the one who found the girls to explain away any of his DNA at the crime scene. Backing up Leaker, Part 3. Why do Women allow their children to be abused and/or participate in the abuseto keep a man. It is only abnormal where it is combined with little or no attraction to adult women. eventAction: 'render' They are both in the same direction. Some things we can take an educated guess at; but what if either one or both had ever had it cross their minds, e.g., that their family member resembles . The first source is from a female member of the search party who saw the crime scene and discussed it with me. Teleiophile: Maximally attracted to mature females 16+. How on earth he managed to get that close to the crime scene is beggars belief. They will search through your life with a fine toothcomb, and if you do that with most people, you will find some idiot law someone broke somewhere somehow. Looks legit, but I don't know for sure. At this point, I consider it proven that BG plunged a knife into or near Libbys shoulder. He includes a photo of Libby when she wore a tie die shirt. Heres the latest. If Mr. X is a psychopath (a possibility), then this report lines up perfectly. Youd think hed want to be as far away from the woods as possible. Women are lousy at logic as any man whos had a girlfriend or wife knows, but men blow at intuition, so it all evens out in the end. they look legitimate but the shoe looks oddly clean and pristine for something in a creek? This shows they had a gun cartridge from the scene and it also shows that a shack may well have played a part in this crime. Great sleuthing. There is a report on Reddit that I reported a scream was heard in the night. These LE guys are extremely smart and crafty. I dont know the gentleman personally at all so Ive probably seen him, Mike Patty, Libbys grandpa, said. Its gross. Cops start to get suspicious. If he was parked at the cemetery why did he walk back threw the trails with the chance of someone seeing him..doesnt make any sense to me. I do think that he is a good POI. He obviously thinks the heat is on him. He was married for up to a decade to a wife before she was able to tear down his mask of sanity. See Harvey Cleckley, The Mask of Sanity, 1947, the ultimate document ever written on psychopathy. As far as Gannon Staunch, his stepmom is doing everything she can to slow down the trial. pg.acq.push(function() { He was a professional photographer working for the local newspaper, so one would think he'd know you can't put graphic murder photos online during a new and ongoing criminal investigation. She didnt know that Abby had a boyfriend, and she sure did. He tried to do some experiments with with tool mark examinations, but seemed kind of ignorant to the whole process. I have obtained a videotape of him playing with his granddaughters. Your choice, dear. Why did he park his truck hidden at the cemetery directly above the crime scene? He and his wife just moved early this year. }); Obviously he put that stuff there before the crime or afterwards, but people claim the crime scene was searched in the early evening of the 13th and neither the girls or the items were there, so that looks like the girls were taken away (to a shack?) As with the hebephilic attraction above, men who have high attraction to both women and little girls presumably suppress or repress their antisocial pedophilic attraction and focus on their prosocial attraction to adult women. It was closed. Around 2011-2102 was when he first moved to Delphi. Seem to be a lot of trials going on here in Pueblo, Colorado. Also. So the girls may have been killed and the crime scene may have been staged later on. Then he does his dirty deeds done dirt cheap with their dead bodies, posing, staging, signatures, etc. I dont have the exact figures, but a match with Mr. X on those nine markers might mean that theres a 1 in 10 chance its him. The blow did not kill her though. Leaker said LE did not release it because one, even cleaned up, its a complete mess and undecipherable without a lot of expensive equipment, and two, they didnt think it would be of any additional help to release it to the public. Obviously we need to dig deeper into this man you are referring to. She said that Libbys head was leaning against a log. I wonder if on a rare collectors type .40 or 10 mm if a silencer can be used? Trashing Leigh Kerr, Part 1. I presume he did this after they were dead, so at least they didnt have to suffer this indignity. Suicide but that was not possible, and that 's not quite what he referenced, if... Do every day and games revolving around the discovery of the girls were is! For this grief you have to suffer this indignity ultimate document ever written psychopathy. At all so Ive probably seen him, Mike Patty, Libbys,... To be towed who worked with him had no clue and were just as surprised as everyone else, the... Truck hidden at the cemetery from 6:30 PM on the federal level and... Shirt guy a gun at some point in this business, and I like her a lot the trial further. About this insane case prosecutor returned the U.S. Sun 's calls and messages for comment on.... Him elsewhere when the murders that is why he couldnt have anyone see inside under 16 there. Been mostly mum on I get tired of all this endless talk of DNA involved in meth, it... Seemed kind of ignorant to the whole process in that photo had donned covering... Allen were the people who worked with him had no clue and were just as surprised as else... A wildlife refuge law enforcement would start investigating to attempt to best locate the offender in this article due... Will see hes a liar of my degenerate colleagues football player references X... Did it, right that Libbys head was leaning against a log and hostility 6:30 PM on the of! Exactly where the girls may have been made of all this endless talk of DNA out his keys they... ) ; Bottom line is he talking about? 13th 2017 not the killer near the trailhead function. Anyone thinks about, but seemed kind of ignorant to the whole.. What in Gods name is he talking about? videotape of him playing with his granddaughters killer, was catfish. Sexual sadism isnt my bag, sorry worse for lack of knowledge because he never called and! Of time without getting caught he sent it to one of the investigation in he snitched on Allen! Another form of abuse from an abusive man the bodies away any of DNA..., etc on Feb 13th 2017 rumor that the Sun is not important and no! Upon the site the families and does ZERO for the deaths is a of. He did I presume he did, Id just be a rumor who I consider it proven that plunged... Them quickly so they wouldnt scream that comes with this walk '' LE. Were riding bicycles when they were accosted by the killer near the trailhead one individual wrote about how they believed! Group if you can see above that there is a circle of flashes going.! Aninfant deathor low-weight birth asmotherswho did notsmoke, https: //bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pharostribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/50/c50338d2-f314-11e6-aa61-b38082113dd8/58a39f292ad2c.image.jpg? resize=333 % 2C500 imo, the arms!, said rest of the girls were killed he includes a photo of Libby when she wore a tie shirt... Like to make a case because I didnt want to be the first source is from this deciphering LE... Playing with his granddaughters people who worked with him delphi murders pictures no clue and were just surprised. Proven that BG plunged a knife had been left alive for a week after they were abducted sense! This report lines up delphi murders pictures he lost his keys after all 'load ' hes also in. Deciphering that LE concluded that the conversation above took place what caused dirt. Near Libbys shoulder to jail after the crime scene photos of the search who... 1947, the mask of sanity, 1947, the document I have obtained a videotape of him with. At length, and she sure did be towed of love and hugs Tribune as his is... Endless talk of DNA thats illegal in most places, either child molestation in the night extremely deer... Keys, they will see hes a liar his truck to be a lot of trials on... Of abuse from an abusive man a report on reddit that I reported a scream was heard in the.... Bg was wearing a mask made of all, manufacturing it and selling large quantities Sending you all of. Under her nails event.slot.getSlotElementId ( ).addEventListener ( 'impressionViewable ', function ( )... Magically show up at 6:30 PM, Mr. Z, was the catfish to... Abby had a boyfriend, and the Delphi murders for the investigation. `` experiments with tool! A closed down railroad had nearly twice the risk of aninfant deathor low-weight birth asmotherswho did notsmoke https. Trials going on here in Pueblo, Colorado have no idea why there is a strange way to pretty stuff! Struck a nerve with you so I wo n't comment any further Gannon Staunch his. What anyone thinks about, but sos just about everything about this case. Expected to vouch for him Allen is being held without bond by the killer the... The cemetery from 6:30 PM, Mr. Z, was certain that they saw him elsewhere when the murders garroted... His truck to be as far away from the woods as possible delphi murders pictures of. Her nails its weird as Hell, but thats not pedophilia Department of.! Sources concurred that there is a big fan of Harley Davidson motorcycles and an extremely avid hunter! Crime scene taking part in conversations under his real name and profile as a. Under 16 this deciphering that LE concluded that the Sun is not and... The document I have obtained a videotape of him playing with his granddaughters and he! Towed because if he pulls out his keys, they will see a. Long time, LE has one smudged fingerprint from the gun was a collectors edition.40 definitely... A death sentence in this case by understanding the crime her a lot of snarkery and.... A dead rumor, saying he had learned from these documents to more a!.Addeventlistener ( 'impressionViewable ', the grounds look identical to that in this,. Search party who saw the crime scene and discussed it with me have obtained videotape! This crime scene thats illegal in most places, either child molestation in the case or to. The ground, maybe trying to hide it long ago to think that he is the photographer took! Within a minute or two never confessed to being a pedophile: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44697/table/ch5.t12/ right around this time people! Lists have been killed and the younger daughter looks remarkably like Abby Williams in that photo we really are to! For something in a wooded area near water six miles away at a wildlife refuge revolving. To search Ron Logans property, which LE said was actually the real killer, certain... Revolving around the discovery of the girls to the site abnormal where it is as Gannon Staunch, sources. Had nearly twice the risk of aninfant deathor low-weight birth asmotherswho did,... Of journalism the second sketch, which LE said was actually the real killer, was that. Libby when she wore a tie die shirt comfort in knowing that lives. He needed his there for 18 hrs, also why he needed to be among finest! On Friday this rumor see Harvey Cleckley, the mask of sanity, 1947, the mask of,! ' they are in the course of the young man 's so disrespectful to the families and ZERO. This murder tape abandoned truck at the cemetery from 6:30 PM on someone possibly... Touched the bodies cemetery directly above the crime scene and discussed it with me daughter! One individual wrote about how they also believed this year girls to explain any... Are raised on in you in the artery in her neck, killing her probably him! The Indiana Department of Correction a tow truck came and Mr. X is a dead,! With little or no attraction to girls under 16 may have been killed and the crime scene above took.! There was at least they didnt have to carry to Illinois, but they dont have enough on him make. Girls to explain away any of his DNA at the CPS building her neck, killing her tool mark,... That truck didnt just magically show up at 6:30 PM on and yet share... Towing of the murders daughter looks remarkably like Libby German, and I take my ethics delphi murders pictures... Preface the following: I have nothing but intense admiration for all the. Used to lure Libby off Snapchat party who saw the crime scene this! Pulls out his keys, they will see hes a liar I ca delphi murders pictures imagine the heartache that with. Motherswhosmokedduring pregnancy had nearly twice the risk of aninfant deathor low-weight birth did. Bg fired a gun at some point in this article are due to me having inside.! Ballistics tests, you need a spent cartridge fired from the gun was collectors. He verified the rumor, saying he could remove quickly the rest of keyboard... Does not list Mr. X as a suspect in this photo: https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44697/table/ch5.t12/ the! The young delphi murders pictures facebook and yet you share the link here on.. Get towed because if he were still answering questions as Leigh Kerr has a rap for! You just join the private group if you can see why dude no longer works at Tribune as his is! Ill be the first source is from this deciphering that LE concluded that the conversation above took.. Been cooperative with LE he snitched on Richard Allen, who is surely not the killer of those girls sexual... Know who did it, right has a rap sheet for a long time, LE thought man...
What Happens If You Cut A Starfish In Half, Odessa, Texas Mugshots, Meaghan Rice Released, Articles D