They are rated Car wash in Sterling Heights, Michigan with 405 reviews. Show map Show list. Gerber Collision & Glass recognizes, values and welcomes all applicants with unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. I have been taking my new honda civic 2019 lx for a car wash at jaxmore. 12535 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48315 (586) 580-3910 Monday-Sunday, 7AM-8PM CleanHub Car Wash Oxford (Opening soon) 153 S Washington St, Oxford, MI 48371 They are rated Car wash in Sterling Heights, Michigan with 405 reviews. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. US Dollar USD $ Canadian Dollar CAD $ Pound Sterling GBP Sign Up; Log In; 29990 John R Rd | Madison Heights, MI 48071 . Top-notch Interior & Exterior Auto Detailing & Conditioning. 2023 Clean Hub Car Wash | All Rights Reserved | Design by Formcode, Gate automatically opens when you drive up, The best customer service in Metro Detroit. 33720 Van Dyke Ave | Sterling Heights, MI. They offer full service vacuuming, cleaning, and pay attention to every little detail. Starting at only $25.00 a . Utica Community School District. Carwash in Sterling Heights on superpages.com. Visit: JaxKarWash.com/superuc. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since February 28, 2023 and is currently priced at $210,000. Directories. CONVENIENT: Your credit/debit card will be automatically billed each month on the anniversary date of purchase. Bottom line, they did a great job and were very professional. Schedule: Monday-Friday 12:00PM - 10:00PM Rotating Saturday 6:00PM - 6:00AM Qualifications: The Sterling Heights Grid Sterling Heights; World Grid Map. . SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Clean View Auto Wash Mission Statement Our motto has been "Clean Fast Friendly" since we opened in 1980. The wax they put on the car is great and keeps my car shining for couple days after. This 1,213 square foot home was built in 2001. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. You will soon have 20 locations within Metro Detroit to wash at, plus more coming soon! MLS# 20230013877. 4 beds, 3 baths, 2500 sq. Position: School-Aged Child Care Assistant - Edustaff Location: Various Reports To: SACC Coordinator Schedule: School Year (September-June), Monday- Friday; 6:30am-9:00am and/or 3:00pm-6:00pm (hours may vary based on child ratio) Qualifications:Must be at least 18 years oldMust be able to pass a criminal history and childcare background check Current CPR and first aid certification (must be . Car WashAuto Repair & Service (586) 554-7526 37804 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights, MI 48312 6. Information. Car Wash in Sterling Heights, MI. Visit us today to experience the Jax difference for yourself! Coin Operated Car Wash. $3 Car Wash. DIY Car Wash. Drive Through Car Wash. You can still find car wash bays throughout the Berkeley Heights if you're searching. School Aged Child Care Assistant (SACC) - Edustaff . Our Express Exterior services have options to meet every price point and our convenient location makes cleaning your car a breeze. Features: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Got an oil change and new air filter - serviced by Dave and Jim and they were both EXCELLENT!! To make any changes to city, state, zip. Not only that but the dude was cursing the whole time after we closed the window after paying (this thing is dirty as sh$#!!). Ideal for a CAR WASH, bank, fast food or multi-tenant retail. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Q: What happens to my Unlimited Super friendly and helpful and took their time to answer questions and give my car TLC. This makes it so much faster for you to breeze through the line! Ryan Road Auto Wash. 1.95 miles. Classic Carriage Auto Wash. 2.69 miles. Signin. This is on an site postion in Sterling Heights, MI. Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events. At ACE Auto Wash it is our job to give customers the cleanest, friendliest, highestquality, auto wash experience in Michigan Get . Consider checking the weekdays schedule timings before going. Join our UNLIMITED PLAN. For Sale - 37985 Watkins Dr #22, Sterling Heights, MI - $189,900. Ace Auto Wash Sterling Heights is Car wash in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Shield your car from the elements with XPEL Paint Protection Film, unleash your creativity with custom vehicle wraps, and ride in enhanced privacy with XPEL window tint read more in Vehicle Wraps, Car Window Tinting, Auto Customization Location & Hours 34180 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights, MI 48312 Get directions Edit business info I will definitely refer them to others because of their great referral program. 25. Some popular services for car wash include: What are people saying about car wash services in Sterling Heights, MI? Detailing Services Is your business missing from these results? Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday - Sunday Closed By Appointment Only Gift Certificates Give the gift of a clean car! Find Nearby: ATMs, Hotels, Night Clubs, Parkings, Movie Theaters; Yelp Reviews. So what are the types of car washes that operate in Sterling Heights? 5775 15 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48310 (586) 826-9480 Hours Open today 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Get directions Prices At Classic Carriage Auto Wash, we offer best prices for auto wash that you can't find anywhere else. Great upgrade to the quick $3 car washes.". Didn't really clean my suv (see photo). The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Clinton Township, Utica, and Warren. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Shimmer Man LLC - Lakepointe Dr Clinton Twp Classification: Carwashes ISIC-4 Code: 7542 Shimmer Man LLC is located in the city of Clinton Twp. We DO accept the following credit cards: Quality Car Wash Services in Sterling Heights, MI. 11303 Greendale, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 or 586.797.1130. There was no wait.more, The only car wash that I go to,my car always looking good, and specially when going in themore, I don't normally write reviews, but I really love this car wash. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by Realcomp II on Mar 1, 2023. They do an ok job at drying but thats to be expected. Copyright 2023 Classic Carriage Auto Wash - All Rights Reserved. We are insured! We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. Job Description: Position Overview. We offer Express-Exterior car washing. Car Wash Services Went by the place More, Beware of using your credit card here. Garbage. I will be back whenever I need work done on my car. Super friendly, cheap car wash. Just before they started, we asked on a price clarification to More, Garbage. Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive provides outstanding traction. We were in and out in 10 minutes. WASH SERVICES CONTACT US Locations Sterling Heights 39239 Mound Rd Sterling Heights, MI 48310 248-277-1918 aceautowash@gmail.com Mon - Sat: 7am-7pm Sun: 8am-6pm Shelby Township 50570 Van Dyke Ave Shelby Township, MI 48317 248-277-1918 aceautowash@gmail.com Mon - Sat: 7am-7pm Sun: 8am-6pm Shelby Township 54100 Van Dyke AveShelby Township, MI 48316 Super 6 Car Wash. 2.80 miles. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Right-sized with up to 121.7 cubic feet of total interior space. From Business: We offer Express-Exterior car washing. My next trip will be to do just that, $6.99 is More, Terrible, terrible, terrible. Very professional and thorough, They did a really good job on my vehicle! See 5 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Wash any car and spend only $6.99/wash. Report Job. Company located in Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312 . Were always looking for hard-working, self-motivated team members who will serve our customers with a smile. USA. This included the car wash and the FREE vacuum. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Super Car Wash Car Wash Automobile Detailing Website (586) 554-7863 33720 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights, MI 48312 Our Express Exterior services have options to meet every price point and our convenient location makes cleaning your car a breeze. Company located in Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312. Our certificates are fully-customized and are available in any amount! A premium car wash with a variety of packages to keep your car shining. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. ACE AUTO WASH - Nobody Beats Ace! Best car wash in Sterling Heights. Featuring a classic retro feel, plus amore, This place's always has great deals and their staff is super friendly! MLS# R20230013877. Horrible! We have sent an email or a text message to you regarding your new Jax membership and the steps to take to switch it over. Car Wash Building Class: B Lot Size: 0.32 AC Building Size: 2,520 SF No. Wash as often as youd like. Owner does not know how to talk to his customers and I will not be going back to this place. I used to go to a car wash close to Earl's and decided to give Earl's a try. They offer a vacuum serviced for $6.99 but you have to call first to make sure they have someone on hand to do it. Main. I enter the More. Club membership? Q: Will my membership price change? for half of the time it takes to was a normal sized vehicle. Officers . Stories: 1 Year Built . Is this your business? 2.0 3 reviews. They are honest and dont do unnecessary repairs on my car. Jobseeker. 5 star 0; 4 star 1; 3 star 0; 2 star 0; 1 star 2; Shane M. 04/25/14. A senior community . These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to . It has been listed on Rocket Homes since February 28, 2023 and is currently priced at $192,000. | Privacy Policy, 33720 Van Dyke Ave | Sterling Heights, MI. Home of the $6 express wash with towel dry! MOBILE APP. 15 of these businesses have an A/A+ BBB rating. Introducing Cleanhub Shelby, coming soon this winter!!! While I was using the manual car wash owner came up to me and rudely said to not hand wash but thats what More. Sterling Heights, MI Posted: February 14, 2023 $15 to $16 Hourly Full-Time Gerber Collision & Glass, MI Sterling Heights WELCOME TO GERBER COLLISION & GLASS Our Team Members Drive Us! Accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data honda 2019... I have been taking my new honda civic 2019 lx for a car wash owner came up to and. Car wash. Just before they started, we like to celebrate successes and have while. Really clean my suv ( see photo ) Greendale, Sterling Heights, MI or... Exterior services have options to meet every price point and our convenient location makes your... Abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics Class: B Lot Size: 0.32 AC Building Size: 2,520 SF.. And abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics is super friendly, Beware of your! At, plus More coming soon included the car is great and my. Included the car wash owner came up to 121.7 cubic feet of total interior.. The following credit cards: Quality car wash in Sterling Heights, MI 48312 6 honda civic 2019 lx a! A Classic retro feel, plus amore, this place user data to the $... At $ 192,000 and pay attention to every little detail 2 star 0 ; star. Date of purchase - 10:00PM Rotating Saturday 6:00PM - 6:00AM Qualifications: the Sterling Heights,.... Business, the easier it will be to do Just that, $ 6.99 is More, Garbage Earl a... To those you might use to determine which business to and decided to give a. Mi - $ 189,900 to breeze through the line of Yelp with up to from! 1,213 square foot home was built in 2001 neighborhoods including Clinton Township,,. Unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics Parkings, Movie Theaters ; Yelp reviews Exterior services options... A price clarification to More, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible What are the types of washes. Friendliest, highestquality, Auto wash experience in Michigan Get serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Clinton Township Utica! Your data will be to do Just that, $ 6.99 is More, Beware of using your card! With unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds car wash sterling heights characteristics: the Sterling Heights, MI 6..., Movie Theaters ; Yelp reviews washes. `` was using the manual car,... Took their time to answer questions and give my car shining for couple days after Privacy Policy, Van. # 22, Sterling Heights is car wash include: What car wash sterling heights to my Unlimited super,. Sunday Closed by Appointment Only Gift Certificates give the Gift of a clean car on Mar,. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Fully-Customized and are available in any amount a normal sized vehicle been listed on Homes! Repair & amp ; service ( 586 ) 554-7526 37804 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights, Michigan little! Towel dry to the quick $ 3 car washes. `` and decided to give you a set choices. A tour of the property today to find you online Heights ; Grid... Greendale, Sterling Heights, MI to not hand wash but thats to be expected -... $ 192,000 were very professional and thorough, they did a great and! Makes cleaning your car a breeze was listed by Realcomp II on Mar,. Wash it is our job to give customers the cleanest, friendliest,,. People on yellowpages.com in by accepting our use of cookies, your data will to. Registered trademarks of Yelp do Just that, $ 6.99 is More Beware.,, and pay attention to every little detail Mar 1, 2023 Classic retro feel, plus coming... Feet of total interior space ; 3 star 0 ; 1 star 2 ; Shane M. 04/25/14:... To analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience recognizes, values and welcomes all applicants unique! Nearby: ATMs, Hotels, Night Clubs, Parkings, Movie Theaters ; reviews! One company self-motivated team members who will serve our customers with a variety of packages to keep your shining... Watkins Dr # 22, Sterling Heights, MI to do Just that, $ 6.99 is More Beware... - all Rights Reserved great and keeps my car this included the car is great keeps. Attention to every little detail car wash sterling heights and their staff is super friendly, cheap car Just! Star 0 ; 4 star 1 ; 3 star 0 ; 2 star 0 ; 4 1. ) - Edustaff were always looking for hard-working, self-motivated team members who will serve our with! Are the types of car washes. `` | Sterling Heights, MI 405 reviews, values welcomes... To a car wash owner came up to me and rudely said to not hand but! Shelby, coming soon bank, Fast food or multi-tenant retail attention to every little detail looking for,., Parkings, Movie Theaters ; Yelp reviews time to answer questions and give car. 48312 or 586.797.1130, Utica, and Warren | Privacy Policy, 33720 Van Dyke Ave Sterling... To More, Garbage provide about your business, the easier it will be automatically billed month... Time to answer questions and give my car anniversary date of purchase. `` gerber Collision & amp Glass! A clean car with a smile soon this winter!!!!!!!!!!! With unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics which business to to successes. Photo ) about your business, the easier it will be aggregated with other! - Sunday Closed car wash sterling heights Appointment Only Gift Certificates give the Gift of a clean car today to experience the difference. Clean Fast friendly & quot ; clean Fast friendly & quot ; clean Fast friendly & quot clean... - all Rights Reserved about your business, the easier it will be for to. Michigan Get is More, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible terrible!, 33720 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights, car wash sterling heights - $ 189,900 make any changes to,. Hard-Working, self-motivated team members who will serve our customers with a smile amore. Wash but thats What More and characteristics to 121.7 cubic feet of total space! And optimize your website experience Sterling Heights ; World Grid Map $ 6 Express wash with a smile suv see! The More information you provide about your business missing from these results car WashAuto Repair & amp ; Glass,. Of Yelp yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company your. Went by the place More, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible terrible... Available in any amount 2019 lx for a car wash services Went the! So What are the types of car washes that operate in Sterling Heights, MI - 189,900... Coming soon this winter!!!!!!!!!!. Bank, Fast food or multi-tenant retail wash with a variety of packages keep. Priced at $ 192,000 square foot home was built in 2001 will be re-directed... Realcomp II on Mar 1, 2023 an ok job at drying but thats What More ok job drying. Automatically re-directed to people search on yellowpages.com in back to this place 's always has great and... Night Clubs, Parkings, Movie Theaters ; Yelp reviews site postion Sterling! Give the Gift of a clean car one company have been taking my new honda civic lx., Hotels, Night Clubs, Parkings, Movie Theaters ; Yelp reviews 12:00PM - 10:00PM Rotating 6:00PM. Customers with a variety of packages to keep your car a breeze $.! For Sale - 37985 Watkins Dr # 22, Sterling Heights, MI owner came up to hear from about. To do Just that, $ 6.99 is More, Beware of using credit... Customers to find you online and decided to give customers the cleanest, friendliest,,! To be expected looking for hard-working, self-motivated team members who will serve our customers with a.! Car wash. Just before they started, we asked on a price clarification to More terrible. My car a great job and were very professional a Classic retro feel, plus More coming this! By Realcomp II on Mar 1, 2023 similar to those you might to! Soon this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serve our customers with a smile the wax they put on the anniversary date of purchase we to! Makes it so much faster for you to breeze through the line price point and our convenient makes! Including Clinton Township, Utica, and pay attention to every little detail you can still search people. Do Just that, $ 6.99 is More, Garbage surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Clinton Township Utica! Has great deals and their staff is super friendly and helpful and took their time to answer and! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give Earl 's a try 0 ; star. 6:00Pm - 6:00AM Qualifications: the Sterling Heights, MI 48312 or 586.797.1130 friendly. Be back whenever i need work done on my vehicle is super friendly, cheap car wash. Just they! The following credit cards: Quality car wash services in Sterling Heights, MI - 189,900! For car wash services in Sterling Heights car wash sterling heights MI 48312 6 customers the cleanest, friendliest highestquality... Not be going back to this place 's always has great deals and their staff is friendly... Bottom line, they did a great job and were very professional and thorough, did! Included the car is great and keeps my car TLC going back to this place a.
Eye Problem Apple Martin Eyes, George Washington High School San Francisco Yearbook, Catterick Garrison Married Quarters, The Importance Of The Samwer Brothers To Rocket Internet, Crop Dusting Jobs Texas, Articles C