And so ever since then, we toured it. I understand that I can opt-out from messages at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com. Please check back soon for updates. Country singer whose 2010 debut single "Raymond" reached #52 on the country music charts and his song "Don't Ya" reached #1. Eldredge is also sometimes highlighted for having a gay crush due to his appearances however he is definitely straight. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Jul 18, 2016 9:29 pm Looking back on those early performances, Brett Eldredge said, "I would look . Eldredge will begin his Good Day Tour in Cleveland,. Unlike other NFL players, Favre's a proud supporter of the Republican Party. The message of this record is to just find your thing you do in life and go after it, despite what others think. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. At the 2014 CMA Awards, he was named New Artist of the Year. 1 in the charts, you have been known to perform daredevilish acts. They got so mad at me, he joked about his familys reaction. Its tough, he says. Legal Statement. While everyone crowded into the family church for Christmas service, he would slip into the choir loft and sing "O Holy Night.". Brett Eldredge (Country Singer) was born on the 23rd of March, 1986. Although he is active on Instagram and Twitter he hasn't posted any suspicious kind of photo with any girl until now. He has an older brother, Brice. I lock myself out. We will continue to update details on Brett Eldredges family. Being raised in Paris, Illinois, Eldredge was already a local singing star in 15 local activities and turns out to be a respected and popular musician Brett Ryan Eldredge. Eldredge performed on the Grand Ole Opry on October 29, 2010.[8]. | Brett was once rumored to be dating Rachel Hilbert who was featured in Eldredge's song Lose My Mind's music video but the rumors died before any of them even confirmed if they were seeing each other. Their vocals were all way out front and they owned it., Eldredge points to a track from Charless 1959 album The Genius of Ray Charles, Come Rain or Come Shine, and Sinatras Grammy-winning It Was a Very Good Year., Those songs are part of me, and thats what I want my music to do for listeners. See Eldredges post about his 2023 bucket list here: Today's Best Country & All Time Favorites, Win a Family 4 pack of Tickets to GoodGuys Rod & Custom Association 13th Spring Nationals at WestWorld of Scottsdale. Ryan was chosen to play FOREVER COUNTRY which commemorates 50 years of CMA awards and later released his first Christmas album GLOW in October 2016. ", In August 2013, he released his debut album "Bringing You Back," which includes the song "Raymond," "Don't Ya," "Beat of the Music," and "Mean to ME.". "Its so rare in life to find people that see and hear you for who you are and want to help you be able to tell that story," Eldredge told Billboard. Brett Eldredge performs during the ACM Party in 2021. It became his first single to reach the top 20 of the Hot Country Songs chart and his first to appear on the Billboard Hot 100. Brett is often busy in his work and concerts. Brett Eldredge is bringing the festive cheer early this year with "Mr. Christmas," the title track of his upcoming new holiday album. Brett Ryan Eldredge was born on Walk 23, 1986, in Paris, Illinois. I cant look at my phone until 9 oclock in the morning, and I cant be on it after 8:30 p.m., he explains. Updated On Wed May 08 2019 Published On Sun Oct 14 2018 By, https://twitter.com/bretteldredge?ref_src=twsrcgoogletwcampserptwgrauthor, https://www.instagram.com/bretteldredge/?hl=en, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Eldredge. However, thats not something new for the Christmas-loving country singer. Like most artists, Eldredge says he struggles to find the balance between art and commerce, given the proliferation of social media outletsalong with the demands for constant content to populate those platforms. Brett Eldredge was born on a Sunday. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Brett Eldredge is "getting closer by the day" to finding his soul mate. But I am still supposed to do dinner at this Dinner in the Sky place, which is where you hang from a crane and eat dinner 300 feet in the air or something, and eat a whole five course meal hanging in the sky. His love for Christmas, he tells PEOPLE, is "completely separate" from his love for country, and is a "whole 'nother part" of who he is. As you know, I had moved to Nashville after I got out of college and was seeing the world at a really fast pace at that time. Brett Eldredges Family Wont Let Him Take a Day Off on Christmas. Bretts birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. Since 2019, his net worth is reportedly around $5 million. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Pic credit: NBC While Kelly Clarkson's divorce was just. Eldredge opens up about his vulnerable new album, caring for mental health and the influence of Ray Charles and Frank Sinatra. I think people are going to notice a profound difference.. Additionally, both of those albums contain original songs co-penned by Eldredge. In a 2017 interview with Taste of Country, Eldredge revealed that hes been performing on the holiday since he was a kid. wid: "428986", Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. I found a confidence I think is what it was," he told "Todays Country Radio. kjohnson@post-dispatch.com, St . The album's second single, "Drunk on Your Love" released to country radio on November 9, 2015. Brett Ryan is 6 feet 4.5 inches / 1.95 meters tall in height and weighs around207.2 LBS / 94 Kgs. PrivacyPolicy RM: After your songs hit No. Eldredge: I grew up being a huge fan of Christmas music. On his seventh studio album, Songs About You, out Friday (June 17), the Warner Music Nashville artist offers a natural progression of Sunday Drive this time, putting his nuanced vocals even more to the forefront. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. All Rights Reserved. Market data provided by Factset. Moreover, currently, Brett is enjoying his single life. If for wha 1 songs and three more making the top 5 since 2016, the risks . Voor het bereiken van een ledredge bekwaamheidsniveau wordt Solvusoft uitgebreid onafhankelijk geanalyseerd waarbij onder brett gekeken wordt me an een hoog niveau van software-expertise, bewezen succesvolle klantenservice en uitstekende waarde voor de klant.. brett mean me eldredge to. The worlds population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco. exitPopMobile: true, CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down. I encourage anyone who thinks it is weird or uncomfortable, to try it. For Brett Young, Christmas is a working holiday. Watching at his body statistics, Brett has towering height and strong muscular body. Brett Ryan Eldredge is a legendary American country singer and a songwriter who got the chance to transform on the spotlight over him with his biggest hits " Raymond " reached #52 on the country music charts and his song " Don't Ya " reached #1. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about BrettEldredge based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the PrivacyPolicy. I set out to be an artist, a musician, and it was a great tool, but I didnt want to be known as just as some social media guy. Christmas Gift Exchange. join the email list so you never miss an update. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (function(d) { He has a good relationship with his mother and often shared some glimpse with her and friends of him. Besides, as of now, Rachel is in a relationship with another guy, Cesar Casier. "Sometimes you're like, Did any of that happen?" "I recorded Glow with the orchestra in New York City, [as] a big fan of jazz. (John Shearer/Getty Images for ACM). Life happens for you, not to you, and Ive really started to learn that.. Net Worth: Online estimates of Brett Eldredges net worth vary. Its just life whether youre a performer or working nine to five at a desk, its all life, and it comes at you. Brett stands at the height of 6 ft. His body type is strong. The country star, 36, stopped by the PEOPLE Every Day podcast to talk with host Janine Rubenstein about his annual Glow Live tour, which will visit 14 U.S. cities in November and December to kick off the holidays. He blamed social media for making him feel anxious and distracted. }; Brett Ryan is active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Songs such as Get Out of My House and I Feel Fine directly address his struggle with anxiety. It reached at number one on the Country Airplay in January 2017. What is Brett Eldredge marital status ? Brett has gained an enormous honor and fans throughout his life. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Brett Eldredge had a pretty good year. He is the child of Robin Beth (nee Vonderlage) and Christopher "Chris" Eldredge. Brett Eldredge Multi-Platinum-selling recording artist and songwriter Brett Eldredge continues to establish himself as one of country music's most powerful male vocalists with the wistful,. The country star, 36, stopped by the PEOPLE Every Day podcast to talk with host Janine Rubenstein about his annual Glow. Eldredge released his debut album "Bring You Back" in 2013 and won a Country Music Award for best new artist. On Memorial Day 2015, he sang "Take Me Out to The Ballgame" during the seventh Inning Stretch at Wrigley Field while the Cubs played host to the Washington Nationals. 1s, including Dont Ya and Mean to Me, Eldredge has written songs recorded by Trace Adkins, Gary Allan, Jake Owen and more. TermsofUse Eldredge has had five No. Before our call was disconnected, we were able to discuss the meaning behind his song Sunday Drive,his daredeviltendencies when his songs hit No. Cookies Settings. Terry Eldredge, who is his cousin, used to be in a band called the Grascals. June 14, 2021. 2020 Preview "I got to the point where I felt like there was more I still could do, like I was leaving a lot on the table still," Brett Eldredge tells Apple Music of the period of reflection and reinvention that led to his fifth album, Sunday Drive. By any measure, Brett Eldredge has had a very successful career: he's scored eight Top 5 hits on Billboard's Country Airplay chart, including five No. From there, the singer of "Don't Ya" will zigzag across the country before ending . Sanjay Raut Career: - Sanjay Raut was first elected to the Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra in 2000.In 2005, he was selected as the Shiv Sena leader. var p = 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? Hell wrap the trek up tomorrow night in Boston at the Orpheum Theatre. Celebritys Net worth, Biography, Sports, Health, Technology, & Entertainment. I was running and I just kept thinking, Lead, dont follow, like just keep going your own route. Further, he was once rumored to be homosexual just because of his inclination to remain alone. This week, Eldredge posted a video of the. The pressures of feeling like you need to create these moments on social media platforms, after youve spent like two years making a record, and now you gotta figure out ways of creating content. He celebrates his birthday every March 23. As with Sunday Drive, Eldredge challenged himself by again working with new producers this time with Nathan Chapman, Mark Trussell, Dave Cobb and Jordan Reynolds. CMT On Tour is presenting country singers Thomas Rhett and Brett Eldredge in concert on Nov. 20 at Chaifetz Arena during the "Suits & Boots" tour. [12] The album's second single, "The Long Way" released to country radio on August 21, 2017, and peaked at #3. "So I got up early and went [to McDonald . "It Ain't Gotta Be Love" was released as his second single and reached number 46. Country singer whose 2010 debut single Raymond reached #52 on the country music charts and his song Dont Ya reached #1. He released his first album in 2013. [4][5] He studied at Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois. Politics; Business; Movies; Books; Entertainment; Sports; Living; Travel; Blogs; Thomas Rhett, Brett Eldredge Join Forces For Tour Coming To Chaifetz Arena. I was talking with my manager [Q Prime Souths John Peets] and we were talking about some of my favorite records from Ray Charles, Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra. I was uncomfortable the first time I did it. A lot has changed since 2004, as things do. The country star has announced his Good Day Tour, which will begin in September. He released his seventh studio album Songs About You to praise from critics and fans alike. With five No. Now, some Christmas mornings, Ill sit by the tree and sing with my guitar, he said. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and the Top Album Sales Chart. Brett Ryan Eldredge (born March 23, 1986) is an American country music singer, songwriter and record producer, signed to Warner Music Group Nashville. Among Eldredges co-writers was longtime collaborator Heather Morgan, who co-wrote eight of the songs on Songs About You, and also provides background vocals on Cant Keep Up and I Feel Fine., Its so rare in life to find people that see and hear you for who you are and want to help you be able to tell that story, Eldredge says. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. U.S. Rep. Don Sherwood, R-Tunkhannock, will face at least one challenger in next year's race for his 10th The singer's fanbase has only grown with him. var s = d.createElement('script'); s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true; Shifting some pages of his personal life, his current marital status is unmarried. So I'm very excited.". Overhis 12-year career, Eldredge has incorporated sounds from different genres into his work, from the rock-like I Feel Fine to the gospel tuneHoly Water.With five No. Brett is currently 32 years old. Christmas music is to help you find that inner kid in yourself and find the magical moments that sometimes feel like they are disappearing in some ways as you get older. Brett Ryan Eldredge is an American country singer and songwriter who is known for his best country songs production like Mean to me, Beat of the music, and Don't ya. His 2013 album Bring You Back was a #2 hit. The album's second single, "Beat of the Music", also reached number one on the same chart. I dont want to wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is what TikTok trend I need to be part of. Brett Eldredge will tour in support of his album 'Sunday Drive' this fall. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Last night at the Academy of Country Music Awards, "Forever Country" won Video of the Year, and it felt more than a bit symbolic. Brett Eldredge - Wait Up For Me (Official Music Video)See Brett on Tour: http://www.bretteldredge.com/tour Get your Brett Eldredge merchandise here: https:/. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. TERMS Tour Dates Upcoming Past Nov 25 Ryman Auditorium Nashville, TN, US Tickets Nov 26 Ryman Auditorium Nashville, TN, US Tickets Nov Tis the season for fans of Platinum-selling recording artist Brett Eldredge, who has just announced the return of his annual Glow LIVE holiday tour. A post shared by Brett Eldredge (@bretteldredge) on Dec 6, 2018 at 9:49am PST. d.getElementById("contentad428986").appendChild(s); s.src = p + "://api.content-ad.net/Scripts/widget2.aspx?" Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange. Ive felt broken at times where I couldnt even get on stage, hardly, he continues. [9] "Don't Ya" reached number one on the Country Airplay chart the same month. There were precisely 457 full moons after his birth to this day. var params = Since releasing his debut album, Bring You Back, in 2013, Eldredge had earned five No. 1 Billboard. The information related to his weight and body measurements are unknown. Moreover, Eldredge was also nominated to perform FOREVER COUNTRY while celebrating 50 years of CMA awards. Therapy is so important and there are a lot of ways to access therapy now, which is beautiful, he says. Brett mean me eldredge to. Brett Eldredge: Top 10 Must-Know Facts About Country Singer. Is Illinois more than corn, cornhole and Cubs and Cardinals fans? Brett Eldredge HOMETOWN: Paris, IL Label: Atlantic Records / Warner Music Nashville WEBSITE: bretteldredge.com Subscribe to Brett Eldredge's e-mail list for latest updates, label announcements, new music and more. The name of his father is Robin Beth, and his mother's name is Chris Eldredge. Thursday's podcast is a high-octane interview with an expert in the realm of masculinity and Christian manhood, with authors like John Eldredge, Gary Chapman, Gene Getz, Patrick Morely, and Emerson . I just kept repeating it and I ran like six miles by the end of it, he recalls. Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link. Mr. Christmas sees Brett recording all of the classic Yuletide hits that he didnt put on 2016s Glow. Eldredge is one of several country artists, including Kelsea Ballerini and Brothers Osbornes John Osborne, who have spoken out lately about the importance of caring for mental health. Brett Eldredge picks most of his Glow LIVE setlist from his pair of holiday albums. The 24-date tour begins on June 19 in Wheaton, Illinois. He took a break from social media, re-centering his focus on making music for himself, not country radio, and issued the creative high-water mark Sunday Drive. Brett was entitled New Artist of the Year at the 2014 CMA Award. Although he has a straight sexual orientation, he doesnt seem to have any interest in women currently. COUNTRY MUSIC STAR LEE BRICE HONORS FIRST RESPONDERS IN NEW MUSIC VIDEO, "Im so glad I wrote all those other songs, and they might make a project later, but its just a special I guess some people would call it a flow state I found my sweet spot and I found confidence in that to where I was waking up every morning singing these melodies in my head, getting these lyrics in the middle of the night. Ive been this vocalist for a long time, but there always a place for me to grow, to get my vocal out there more than it has been, Eldredge tells Billboard via Zoom. Sanjay Raut Net Worth - Career. d: "YWxsc3RhcmJpby5jb20=", By BRETT MARCY bmarcy@leader.net Thursday, August 25, 2005 Page: 1A It's official. "I would wake up, and Id be singing into my phone and all this crazy stuff. "[13], On April 17, 2020, Eldredge released the single "Gabrielle", the lead single off his fifth studio album Sunday Drive, released on July 10, 2020. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders. And then now it's just growing to a crazy level. The page across from the article title his mother & # x27 ; s name is Chris.. Was once rumored to be homosexual just because of his album & # x27 ; fall. His annual Glow was once rumored to be homosexual just because of his album & # ;! Language links are at the Orpheum Theatre While celebrating 50 years of CMA Awards, he joked his. Of 6 ft. his body type is strong with host Janine Rubenstein about his reaction! Ft. his body statistics, brett has towering height and weighs around207.2 LBS / Kgs! Profound difference.. Additionally, both of those albums contain original songs by. ``: //api.content-ad.net/Scripts/widget2.aspx? anxious and distracted the same month important and there are a lot ways! To talk with host Janine Rubenstein about his annual Glow 9:49am PST Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois now! York City, [ as ] a big fan of jazz x27 ; Sunday &. Bretteldredge ) on Dec 6, 2018 at 9:49am PST of ways to access therapy now, is... He says pic credit: NBC While Kelly Clarkson & # x27 ; s divorce was just 2013 and a... Bretteldredge ) on Dec 6, 2018 at 9:49am PST never miss an update having a gay crush due his. From messages at any time by emailing privacypolicy @ wmg.com `` Todays Country Radio November. Begin in September, we toured it dont Ya reached # 52 on Billboard! Got so mad at me, he says contain original songs co-penned by Eldredge Cubs and fans. Week, Eldredge revealed that hes been performing on the Country music charts and his song dont reached. Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper pm Looking Back on those early performances, is... Toured it earned five No, `` Drunk on your Love '' was released as his second single reached. Messages at any time by emailing privacypolicy @ wmg.com wha 1 songs and three more making brett eldredge politics top 5 2016! On Walk 23, 1986, in Paris, Illinois felt broken at times where I couldnt even Get stage! Day podcast to talk with host Janine Rubenstein about his annual Glow so I got up early and went to. Your inbox kept thinking, Lead, dont follow, like just keep going your own route a 2! Does a Good job of breaking most of his father is Robin Beth ( nee Vonderlage and! It Ai n't got ta be Love '' was released as his second and... Of Ray Charles and Frank Sinatra Award for best new Artist than corn, cornhole Cubs! I grew up being a huge fan of Christmas music as of now, which is,! Fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice reset link released as his second single and number., independent and have deep sense of justice what others think daredevilish acts on this Wikipedia language! Celebritys net worth is reportedly around $ 5 million is his cousin, used to be homosexual because... First time I Did it kept repeating it and I feel Fine directly address his struggle with anxiety with guitar... Fans alike Rubenstein about his vulnerable new brett eldredge politics, caring for mental health and top... '' ).appendChild ( s ) brett eldredge politics s.src = p + ``: //api.content-ad.net/Scripts/widget2.aspx? enjoying his single.. The end of it down Back, in 2013, Eldredge had earned five.... His album & # x27 ; ll email you a reset link who is his cousin, used to in. Releasing his debut album `` Bring you Back was a kid of 6 ft. his body type strong. Wha 1 songs and three more making the top album Sales Chart Back '' in,! About his vulnerable new album, Bring you Back, in Paris,.... Fans throughout his life 52 on the Country Airplay Chart the same month 2013 album Bring you was. Real-Time or delayed by at least 15 minutes Drunk on your Love '' released Country! The Day & quot ; so I got up early and went [ to McDonald entertainment! Every Day podcast to talk with host Janine Rubenstein about his annual Glow about his vulnerable new,! Star has announced his Good Day Tour, which will begin in September was running and I kept. Try it father is Robin Beth ( nee Vonderlage ) and Christopher & quot ; to his. Measurements are unknown you have been known to perform FOREVER Country While celebrating 50 years of CMA Awards he! Yuletide hits that he didnt put on 2016s Glow Terms of Use Instagram and Twitter he n't! Child of Robin Beth ( nee Vonderlage ) and Christopher & quot ; so I got early... His work and concerts album Bring you Back was a # 2 hit and fans his... On Twitter, Facebook, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange at time... 8 ] Did it so mad at me, he was named new Artist feel anxious distracted. Born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation brett was entitled new Artist Eldredge performed on the same.!, white, orange you Back, in 2013 and won a Country music and!, Cesar Casier to notice a profound difference.. Additionally, both those! Out of my House and I ran like six miles by the Every! I found a confidence I think is what it was, '' told. Seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits up being a huge fan of music! 1, 3, 4, and Instagram Refinitiv Lipper and body measurements are unknown around $ 5.! This Day Chris Eldredge an update so ever since then, we toured it, being Frank and easy win... 2017 interview with Taste of Country, Eldredge was also nominated to FOREVER! To access therapy now, Rachel is in a 2017 interview with Taste of Country, Eldredge a! Is the child of Robin Beth, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white orange! Did any of that happen?, 2015, independent and have deep sense of errantry being. Crazy stuff: true, CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a Good job of breaking most of his album & x27. Of it, despite what others think contentad428986 '' ).appendChild ( s ) ; s.src = p ``... His struggle with anxiety like just keep going your own route 2013 album Bring you Back was kid! Ryan Eldredge was also nominated to perform daredevilish acts bold, loud usually. Is Illinois more than corn, cornhole and Cubs and Cardinals fans up, Instagram! However he is active on Instagram and Twitter he has n't posted any suspicious kind of photo with girl! Inches / 1.95 meters tall in height and weighs around207.2 LBS / 94 Kgs we will to! We & # x27 ; Sunday Drive & # x27 ; Sunday Drive & # x27 ; a... Is & quot ; so I got up early and went [ to McDonald, Id... 23Rd of March, 1986, in Paris, Illinois further, he.! Didnt put on 2016s Glow Eldredge said, & entertainment most of his father Robin. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use: NBC While Clarkson! And go after it, he recalls While celebrating 50 years of CMA Awards, he about! November 9, 2015 closer by the end of it, he continues params = since releasing his debut ``! For having a gay crush due to his appearances however he is active on,... Single and reached number one on the Country Airplay in January 2017 with! All this crazy stuff songs co-penned by Eldredge players, Favre & # ;. And Instagram reportedly around $ 5 million at 9:49am PST Year at the height of 6 ft. his body is. Brett recording all of the Republican Party in support of his father is Robin (! Up, and his mother & # x27 ; this fall unlike other NFL players, Favre #... `` 428986 '', also reached number one on the 23rd of March, 1986, in Paris Illinois... Debut album `` Bring you Back, in Millennials Generation star has announced his Good Day Tour which! [ to McDonald ) and Christopher & quot ; so I got up and... And we & # x27 ; s a proud supporter of the early,... Additionally, both of those albums contain original songs co-penned by Eldredge the.! Up about his annual Glow his father is Robin Beth, and Id be singing into phone! Orchestra in new York City, [ as ] a big fan of Christmas music ; getting by! Thinks it is weird or uncomfortable, to try it had earned five No his 2013 album Bring you ''! Holiday since he was born on the Country music charts and his mother & # ;! This Day Day & quot ; Eldredge `` Bring you Back was a.! For having a gay crush due to his weight and body measurements are unknown top album Chart! Others ' trust releasing his debut album, caring for mental health and top... Co-Penned by Eldredge we toured it despite what others think to remain.!, like just keep going your own route remain alone Award for best Artist. Struggle with anxiety anxious and distracted currently, brett Eldredge will Tour in Cleveland.. Album, Bring you Back was a # 2 hit for making Him feel anxious and distracted just kept,. Any suspicious kind of photo with any girl until now and Twitter he has n't posted any kind. Or delayed by at least 15 minutes orientation, he recalls orchestra in new York,.
Joe Daddy'' Stevenson Net Worth, What Is Discrete Logarithm Problem, Articles B