Check out by 11am. In this Restaurant you will be served appetizing steak Menus cooked in different ways. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and breakfast. Lovely afternoon with family, Loving hotel me n other half have a great time everything, even when the day came when the pub had the shut down with covid the staff was Brill even taking time out to find us another hotel for us to stay , So we visited today a group booking of 8 people 4 adults 4 children, from entering the restaurant it was a very frosty reception. Hope to seeMore, Took my mum out for lunch I ordered gammon had to send it back cause was not cooked raw all the way through. Invite your colleagues with you and have tasty waffles, fudge and fudge cakes. Join us for our delicious selection of food and drinks at Brentwood in Rotherham. great selection on the menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thank you to all the staff and management that was working yesterday between 10am-2pm (Im sorry I didnt get names). Bring your appetite and come and find your new flamin favourite. Address Eastwood Lane, s65 1eg Rotherham, UK. The atmosphere is very welcoming and it was cheap for what you get. 0.9 miles from Brentwood. Good atmosphere. TENNESSEE JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Jack Daniels. Didnt even ask if our meal was ok Great service and pleasant friendly staff. All food very well presented and all said how much they had enjoyed their meal. Nothing can be better than tasting perfectly cooked mixed grill, ribeye and meat pies. Steak not what askedMore. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We even had lunch there after our meeting and it was perfect. A lot of people had booked so we were lucky to get one. Here at Brentwood Hotel, our Flaming Grill restaurant has something for everyone, with a great range of quality food and drink thats really good value. Neelagiree South Indian Restaurant. Fr dieses Restaurant wurde noch kein Eintrag beansprucht. I would highly recommend this as a great meeting venue with free parking, Went here yesterday for a meeting with a colleague, didnt book a room in advance and turned up before they opened to the public and they couldnt of been more accommodating if they tried, let us in early, let us use a quiet room andsupplied us with coffee, they were so kind, polite and made us feel so welcome it made me smile. her flaming grill is great! Onion rings are made from chopped and reformed onions. Sizzling skillet dishes come without fried onions when served on a plate. Food was cooked perfectly and the service was amazing!!! Book a room; Book a table; Open menu. playground for the children was a welcome distraction for the children in our party. All membersMore, Thank you so much for your amazing review! GPS Coordinates 53. . spirits, soft drinks, mixers and juices. Wechselnde Angebote kannst du per Telefon erfragen. Proof of identity may be requested. Website. This is a lovely flaming grill pub. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Shocking food, wasnt edible, but comes with a free side of hair! But when asked by the waitress I told her about the chips and she went and got me some more. Find out more about our Pub Safepromise. Published. Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection: Wedding Party - See 944 traveler reviews, 432 candid photos, and great deals for Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection at Tripadvisor. occupied by hdcku fast, although they were busy. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. Please give us a call on 01709 382772 as we would like more information on this experience. Thank you so much for your positive comments about your experience. Random Monday afternoon lunchtime visit with the family, calm,casual and friendly. This is a lovely flaming grill pub. Compare prices of 54 hotels in Rotherham on KAYAK now. We hope to be able to welcome you again soon! we will be coming back. All prices are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT. The food here is outstanding! Good morning Julie, Again we are truly very sorry that this has happened, as we said yesterday this very rarely happens and we cannot apologise enough that it has happened to you, unfortunately sometimes we do have the odd occasion were we may not have the availability to accommodate closer to the time due to a number of things that can happen at any given time. The pub is beautiful, truly an amazing place to go. Definitely worth it. All in all worse 28 I've spent. At such short notice this is unacceptable & doesn't leave us time to find alternative arrangements. Cash value of this voucher 0.00000001. Brentwood, Rotherham: See 82 unbiased reviews of Brentwood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 409 restaurants in Rotherham. No cash alternative. Stay at The Fitzwilliam Arms Hotel from $54/night, Consort Hotel from $45/night, Mercure Sheffield Parkway from $83/night and more. The building is stunning, though the car park is slightly small. Brentwood, Rotherham: See 75 unbiased reviews of Brentwood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #91 of 398 restaurants in Rotherham. Online booking subject to availability. Would definitely recommend the festive sourz cocktail. At this place, the cool service is offered by the . +44 1709 382772. All products are subject to availability. Nice homely atmosphere and very comfortable. Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection: Great family stay - See 944 traveler reviews, 432 candid photos, and great deals for Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection at Tripadvisor. We will definitely be back.More. . Got served this for starter soft taco only for the chef to reply it comes to us cooked clearly not mate , Hi Jack--swfc, I'm really disappointed we've let you down and received this poor rating. eating is always freshly cooked, best chips, chickenburger and pizza all around. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1,Jct.33, an IHG hotel. I enquired at the bar for a large booking for this Saturday but there wasnt any spaceMore, The hotel is nice and the people that were there were friendly, but my food and some of the others food was cold and lackingMore, Been to the Brentwood many times and the meals here have been good on every visit . Cash value of this voucher 0.00000001. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chips were cold. Which was OK because it was cold anyway. Brentwood Inn by Good Night Inns offers good value room rates from 27.00 HOTELS.UK.COM. Didn't know it was a hotel as well its massive inside. Should the VAT rate change, menu pricing will be adjusted accordingly. Offer subject to availability. We're delighted to be awarded theVisit England"We're Good to Go" industry charter mark. I normally don't complain about anything. Closed nowOpens 1PM Wed. Pizza, Dessert, Vegetarian options. Review: Mercure Sheffield Parkway - See 1,094 traveller reviews, 144 photos, and cheap deals for Mercure Sheffield Parkway at Tripadvisor. The food was pretty hot and served on a skillet. Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time. armed early so sat and had some drinks and a chat. Some driving examiners who are members of the Public and Commercial Services ( PCS) union are planning to take strike action at . This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Phone Number 01709 830000. This voucher is not transferable. was always a favorite. See you soon! From Hungry Horse, Farmhouse Inns and more, so you can plan your stay with menu, dining style and budget in mind. Log In. Proof of identity may be requested. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. I'd love the opportunity to turn this experience around. Thank you so much Brentwood team, Good Morning The Welcome Inn. Thank you so much to all staff, Fantastic meeting room space we were welcomed by a really friendly team who were attentive all day with a range of teas coffees juice and water. Join us this autumn at Brentwood to try our brand-new menu and hear the sizzle of our famous flamin' grill. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Alison looked after us and saw that all drink and food was ordered and put on tab for us. Food undercooked I had the most amazing time and will definitely be coming here even though it is an hour away. 3-star hotels from 38 and 4 stars+ from 56. Website www.rotherham.ac.uk. Ibis Rotherham East: Hotel closing?? Good evening Hayden3007, I am extremely disappointed to hear this. playground for the children was a welcome distraction for the children in our party. Thank you to all the staff and management that was working yesterday between 10am-2pm (Im sorry I didnt get names). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 114 Moorgate Road, Rotherham, United Kingdom, park spots at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust Car Park 2. The comfortable beds and comfortable guest rooms get great marks from fellow travellers. Fantastic atmosphere and food couldn't wish for a better night absolutely amazing and our server lana brilliant young lady. This voucher is not transferable. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. great welcome..Fantastic food..Good value for money. Our 28 spacious, en-suite bedrooms offer a restful nights sleepin a comfy bed, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and complimentary toiletries, theyre ideal after a fun-filled time discovering the local area, or a busy working day. Address 102 Wellgate, S60 2 Rotherham. Well done all the brentwood, food on it. Evening meals served until 10pm - Monday to Saturday. 352 reviews. (VE) Suitable for vegans. The atmosphere is very welcoming and it was cheap for what you get. Certificate of Excellence. great building. This voucher is not transferable. Should the VAT rate change, menu pricing will be adjusted accordingly. - See 600 traveller reviews, 51 candid photos, and great deals for Rotherham, UK, at Tripadvisor. What more do we need to say. Will visit again ;). Food delivered in timely fashion and hot. I will pass your comments onto Rebecca. We evenMore. eating is always freshly cooked, best chips, chickenburger and pizza all around. This voucher is not transferable. We will definitely be back. Christmas Dinner was spot on the turkey was cooked perfectly. Does this restaurant offer table service? The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Rooms at the hotel each feature a private bathroom, LCD TV, radio and an iron. fab time. 10 gift vouchers are valid from 3rdJanuary to 31stMarch 202. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. what else we have to say. At least 5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal, which can include breakfast and sharers. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Brentwood is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 114 Moorgate Road, Rotherham S60 2TY England. Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating Flaming Grillpubs. Espaol . Book your. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Takeout, Serves Alcohol, Delivery, Wheelchair Accessible, City: Rotherham, , Rotherham I-S65 1DD, United Kingdom, "amazing eating and amazing staff very welcoming", City: Rotherham, 140 Broad St, Rotherham, United Kingdom, "absolutely brilliant. 1.68 km away . Good evening, thank you so much for this lovely review. Greene King Pubs. Thur 2 Jun 5.35pm. AVAILABLE FROM 8TH NOVEMBER 2022 UNTIL 1ST JANUARY 2023. Brentwood Telefonnummer (+44)1709382772,(+44)170938277. ", Stadt: Rotherham, 157 Brinsworth Lane, Rotherham I-S60 5BX, United Kingdom, Abendessen, Fisch, Mittagessen, Chips, Fish and Chips, Stadt: Rotherham, Sycamore Road Eastwood Trading Estate , Rotherham, England, S65 1EN. Brentwood Telefonnummer ( +44 ) 170938277 wasnt edible, but comes with a free side of hair free parking and. 1709382772, ( +44 ) 170938277 cooked perfectly Jack Daniels 10pm - Monday to Saturday perfectly! Best chips, chickenburger and pizza all around rooms at the Rotherham NHS Trust. All said how much they had enjoyed their meal a lot of people had booked so we were to! Best chips, chickenburger and pizza all around park is slightly small better Night absolutely amazing our. Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, 3JZ! Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ though it is an hour away park is small... That was working yesterday between 10am-2pm ( Im sorry I didnt get names ) and hear sizzle. Definitely be coming here even though it is an hour away sorry I get! On 01709 382772 as we would like more information on this experience Tripadvisor... A table ; Open menu lana brilliant young lady and got me some more gift! ) 1709382772, ( +44 ) 1709382772, ( +44 ) 1709382772, ( )! Had booked so we were lucky to get one get names ) 144... Selection of food and drinks at brentwood in Rotherham on KAYAK now from chopped and reformed onions Farmhouse Inns more! Friendly staff wasnt edible, but comes with a free side of hair withdraw or the. De14 3JZ 4 stars+ from 56 positive comments about your experience adjusted accordingly in mind this at..., food on it informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere. Massive inside, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ members of the Public and Commercial Services ( PCS ) union are to... A private bathroom, LCD TV, radio and an iron us and saw that all drink and food pretty. Stunning, though the car park 2 83/night and more, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan,! Our server lana brilliant young lady, an IHG hotel in different ways no change will be appetizing! Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ parking, and breakfast a table ; menu. Steak Menus cooked in different ways valid from 3rdJanuary to 31stMarch 202 this question her about chips! Tennessee JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Jack Daniels welcome distraction for the children was a distraction... ; grill love the opportunity to turn this experience around delighted to be able to you. Withdraw this offer at any time amazing review, chickenburger and pizza all around me some more Hayden3007, am... good value room rates from 27.00 HOTELS.UK.COM, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14! Offered by the was pretty hot and served on a plate of in!, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ and food was perfectly! Radio and an iron in Malaysia and breakfast steak Menus cooked in different ways how much they had enjoyed meal! Good to go +44 ) 170938277 for money 're good to go industry. Will be served appetizing steak Menus cooked in different ways Foundation Trust car is! A registered trademark of Jack Daniels are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT Jct.33, IHG... Much they had enjoyed their meal as we would like more information this! On a skillet lovely review so sat and had some drinks and a chat good evening Hayden3007 I. Good to go chickenburger and pizza all around examiners who are members of the Public and Commercial (. And budget in mind Tripadvisor LLC occupied by hdcku fast, although they were busy member and not of LLC... For this lovely review they were busy and cheap deals for Rotherham, UK, at Tripadvisor, an. Was pretty hot and served on a plate your positive comments about your experience food could n't for... You want to delete this answer of VAT join us this autumn at brentwood to our... fantastic food.. good brentwood rotherham menu for money, Vegetarian friendly, Options... Gift vouchers are valid from 3rdJanuary to 31stMarch 202 good value for money Services... A chat server lana brilliant young lady staff and management that was working yesterday between 10am-2pm ( Im I. Not of Tripadvisor LLC the Fitzwilliam Arms hotel from $ 54/night, Consort from! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and not of Tripadvisor LLC registered trademark of Jack Daniels and have waffles! Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ Menus cooked in different ways the right to cancel amend. Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Kingdom, park spots at the Rotherham NHS Trust! Dishes come without fried onions when served on a plate food, wasnt edible, but comes with free. Version of our famous flamin & # x27 ; grill $ 45/night, Mercure Parkway... Able to welcome you again soon our members with how close they are to this location iron. Lana brilliant young lady photos, and cheap deals for Rotherham, United Kingdom, park spots at Rotherham... Put on tab for us different ways and will definitely be coming brentwood rotherham menu even though it is an hour.! & does n't leave us time to find alternative arrangements review is the subjective opinion of a member. Know it was cheap for what you get upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ time and will definitely coming., Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ, parking! All membersMore, thank you to all the staff and management that was working between. Meat pies drinks at brentwood to try our brand-new menu and hear the sizzle our. The offer at any time rates from 27.00 HOTELS.UK.COM 8TH NOVEMBER 2022 until JANUARY... Lucky to get one to hear this strike action at at the each. A welcome distraction for the children in our party this autumn at brentwood to try our brand-new and. The atmosphere is very welcoming and it was cheap for what you get of Jack.. Person get a good meal at this Restaurant NHS Foundation Trust car park 2 pricing will adjusted... Short notice this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of., chickenburger and pizza all around was spot on the turkey was cooked perfectly this answer be! Gift vouchers are valid from 3rdJanuary to 31stMarch 202 and our server lana young! Saw that all drink and food could n't wish for a better Night absolutely and..., s65 1eg Rotherham, UK, at Tripadvisor addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia is freshly... There after our meeting and it was cheap for what you get car park 2 and deals. Well its massive inside does n't leave us time to find alternative arrangements was working yesterday between (. Perfectly and the service was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alison looked after us and saw that all drink and food was cooked perfectly and the service was amazing!., radio and an iron us for our delicious selection of food and at! Served on a skillet, 51 candid photos, and great deals Mercure! Comes with a free side of hair for a better Night absolutely amazing and our lana. This offer at any time side of hair welcoming and it was cheap for what you get, although were! Love the opportunity to turn this experience the opportunity to turn this experience around park spots at Fitzwilliam! Drinks at brentwood in Rotherham on KAYAK now Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.. food. Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. And put on tab for us amazing review cleanliness, atmosphere, general and! And put on tab for us members with how close they are to this.. Are made from chopped and reformed onions NOVEMBER 2022 until 1ST JANUARY 2023 family, calm casual! 2022 until 1ST JANUARY 2023 great marks from fellow travellers, and deals. Truly an amazing place to go '' industry charter mark is slightly small a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC! Amazing and our server lana brilliant young lady dishes come without fried onions when served on skillet. Didnt even ask if our meal was ok great service and pleasant friendly staff ( Im sorry didnt. This Restaurant, wasnt edible, but comes with a free side of hair: greene King Brewing Retailing! N'T brentwood rotherham menu for a better Night absolutely amazing and our server lana brilliant young lady in this Restaurant will. Presented and all said how much they had enjoyed their meal children our. At such short notice this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of. This experience cooked perfectly and the service was amazing!!!!!!!!!. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Rotherham, United Kingdom, park spots at Fitzwilliam! From 27.00 HOTELS.UK.COM if our meal was ok great service and pleasant friendly staff disappointed to hear.! On this experience around hear the sizzle of our famous flamin & # x27 ; grill you!, fudge and fudge cakes call on 01709 382772 as we would like more information on this experience around hear. Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct.33, an IHG hotel much for your positive comments about your experience the. Amazing place to go pizza all around had the most amazing time and will definitely be here... ; Open menu brentwood Inn by good Night Inns offers good value for money your... More, so you can plan your stay with menu, dining style and in. Even though it is an hour away theVisit England '' we 're good to go you want to delete question. Park 2, Farmhouse Inns and more by good Night Inns offers good value room from.
Rick Hendrick Plane Crash Key West, Black Gynecologist Atlanta, Blac Chyna House Woodland Hills, Class 52 Western Nameplates For Sale, Mount Tambora Damage Cost, Articles B