What did people search for similar to lounges in Queens, NY? Third-floor club contain couches along the walls and bar light placed in the middle. Location is perfect for those who dont want to be around many people. It is offering sturdy hookah in many tempting flavors. They are strict about the two hour table period. A great party can be cracked there with chill hip hop music. The owner of the caf often welcomes customers. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Doha Organizes, Happy Hour, Dinner, and nightclub events. Afternoon and night visit is perfect to calm and hangout. Free Hookah Saturdays at Kiss Lounge Hosted By HIPHOP MEETS REGGAE NYC. Aladdin Hookah Lounge & Bar Hookah BarsBarsCocktail Lounges 10908 Liberty Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY, 11419 718-880-2692Call Now 5. Final wordsif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'newyorklines_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_15',149,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-narrow-sky-2-0'); There are many places for hookah in New York City. It has tempting flavors that are around $30. Koyla Hookah Lounge & Cafe | New Hyde Park NY 823 check-ins. Overall, the prices are reasonable. Its a unique and extraordinary must-visit spot. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. Platinum Hookah Lounge And Cafe Back To Queens, NY 6.31 mi Hookah Bars, Cafes $$ (347) 257-0964 140-14 Rockaway Blvd, Queens, NY 11436 Hours Mon 12:00pm-12:00am Tue 12:00pm-12:00am Wed 12:00pm-12:00am Thu 12:00pm-12:00am Fri 12:00pm-12:00am Sat 12:00pm-12:00am Sun 12:00pm-12:00am Claim This Business Is this your business? The club is a perfect fit if you are looking for a boozy brunch at night atmosphere. Free Cake & Balloons For Birthdays Upon Request. Hookah is awesome. The lounge is pretty extensive, along with two floors. These are some hookah bars with a large number of reviews in Queens, NY. "Best hookah lounge in forest hills queens, I really only go to oneS in queens but DRL is definitely" more 6. The bar is decored with the animal drawing placed on the walls. The drink prices are not terribly expensive.more, Came here on Friday August 27th with my friend looking for some hookah to pass the time before wemore, Hookah BarsMiddle EasternCocktail Bars$$Forest Hills, To be clear and so other people don't get confused this is not a hookah bar.more, Hookah BarsDessertsLounges$$Middle Village, Was looking for a hookah bar to go to and stumbled across this place on Instagram and based off ofmore, Will definitely come back if you are looking for a sports bar/hookah bar.more, This would have to be my favorite hookah bar in the area. Especially the pouc". Setup is speedy. CLOSED NOW. Shamy: Shisha is best in town, try the Moroccan tea. Rotana Hookah Place Hookah Bars Amenities: (718) 600-0536 2551 Steinway St Astoria, NY 11103 OPEN NOW 4. Showing results for Hooka Lounge. But wait at second-floor coat check is compulsory that is around dollar three. Here you can receive a free hookah session if it's your birthday. They have a backyard so during good weather" more, " was perfect. Hookah has its origin in the earliest India, and it is considered as a respite activity for the wealthy class. It will be decent If they keep the inside lights a little dimmer than usual at the place. Hookah is available in many long-lasting flavors. Live DJ Thursday-Saturday with a dance floor. You can also request your choice of music to be played. Music and DJ are great with live dance performers. Hookah bar is located on the top floor. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'newyorklines_com-netboard-1','ezslot_16',139,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-netboard-1-0'); The place has an outstanding location and atmosphere. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_8',147,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_9',147,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-147{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Several types of music hits from Latin to hip-hop are played there. 17. Do watch a soccer game with hookah. Hawaiian burger is fantastic, must try it. We travel to our clients bringing the Hookah Bar and Hookah Lounge experience to you for any occasion or social . They have excellent Groupon deals. $25 HooKaH Special (Till 10PM) Fr33 Entry | Fr33 Parking Groups of 3 Persons + Will Receive Free Hookah From (8PM-10PM) Must Show This Pass $500 VIP/BDAY Packages $500 VIP Specials with 3 Bottles +1 House Champagne + 2 Hookahs + Cake & Balloons Bottle Choices Included: DON JULIO BLANCO, CASAMIGOS BLANCO, HENNESSY VS, CIROC (ALL FLAVORS) 208 tips and reviews J: The best delta lounge I have ever been in!! I really had so much fun I never knew that they have a comedy show every Saturday, the food was really good also. at the place add much fun. This hookah lounge is one of the best ones in Steinway. Union County Best Karaoke Bars in NJ. The place is a famous NY bar on the lower east side with a lot of fun. It is undoubtedly a chill place to hit. Cocktails are also available. The owner is friendly. These are some highly rated hookah bars in Queens, NY: What are some hookah bars with a large number of reviews in Queens, NY? The spot is busy, modern, and Mediterranean fashioned. It includes fresh fruit smoothies, hot teas, and hookah. USA. Visitors are encouraged to dance all night. It very much has a dance club." more Outdoor seating 2. I get all of my flavors here & I purchased the starbuzz carbine hookah here. We have discussed each in detail. They serve food in huge platters. People also searched for these near Queens: What are people saying about hookah bars near Queens, NY? Its gratifying and romantic to drink and swing as well. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'newyorklines_com-leader-4','ezslot_7',144,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-leader-4-0');The staff is very active and dedicated and good at recommending the flavors. You can also make special requests to the DJ for the songs. Japanese Food, Ramen, Sushi Bar, Wine Bar, Happy Hours, Reservationmore, There is no need to travel all the way to the skirt of Manhattan for an amazing Karaoke experience. This place is quite famous among the Hipsters. Wed 4 PM - 11 PM. You can wear trendy casual, but flip flops are not allowed. Rooftop is decent. These are the best outdoor hookah bars near Queens, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars near Queens, NY. I have found my spot in NY and I can't wait till I go back and visit!". I was there for a short trip in NY and I went to a few lounges but this one I went 2 nights in a row. Premium restaurant and hookah lounge in the heart of Queens and Long Island! 1 Free Beer or Soft Drink. Try to reach early to the lounge because the place is small and gets fill. 15 tips and reviews Neha Madan: Love the Hookah! If you're looking for a good time with DJs, alcohol, dancing, high quality hookah, this is for you.". And food is amaz. to play for fun. There is a happy hour deal till 10:00 pm. These people are racist. It very much has a dance club ambiance, and everyone is having a good time. But nonetheless great hookah that does not burn out too quickly. She was truly one of t", "Went back after covid rules opened up and was blown away by how much effort they had put into renovating their rooms in anticipation of their customers coming back. Mon: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM: Tue: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM: There are drinks and cocktails, as well. I don't know why they are angry and miserable people. Manage Settings The spot is a lounge rather than a bar. best bars/clubs,lounges with hookah in manhattan. People also searched for these near Queens: What are people saying about hookah bars near Queens, NY? Definitely recommend this place. The food is delicious. People also searched for these near Queens: What are people saying about hookah bars near Queens, NY? The ambiance of the place is super trippy. Xhale Hookah Bars 7011 Austin St, Forest Hills, NY, 11375 This is a review for hookah bars in Queens, NY: "I've been to several (10+) hookah bars, and this is the best by far. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'newyorklines_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_25',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');Babylon is the most well-known hookah lounge in NYC. Before you inhale the pipe, which is usually made up of glass. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'newyorklines_com-leader-1','ezslot_24',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-leader-1-0');DJ is available at the place, and he plays almost everything like hip hop, bhangra, Arabic, reggae, etc. There is a dance floor in the club area. Customer service is awesome as well. You can "Vape" for about a 10th of the cost of smoking premium brand cigarettes! It has almost two floors. They called people racial slurs. The owner of the caf often welcomes customers. So, specifically at the weekends, you would have to come early there. There is an outstanding rooftop with immense arrangement. In Astoria, its the best hookah-dance vibe. You must be of 21 years or older to get enter. With a vaping lounge area, a wide selection of devices, juices and accessories, as well as world clas, my first time coming to this place was on Saturday. Your goin, We provide a fun and relaxed vaping experience to our clientele in Denville and surrounding areas. Ambiance is romantic with a high fun vibe. Feta, fries, Tiramisu, margaritas, hummus, red pepper dips, and Panini, etc. Lightning is dim and intimate. The bartender was amazing I wish I got her name. 1,350 were here. Ambiance is good and more of a restaurant type. With a vaping lounge area, a wide selection of devices, juices and accessories, as well as world clas, my first time coming to this place was on Saturday. Its lovely to know that there are games (cards, connect4, Jenga, etc.) Ambiance is charming with dim and intimate lighting that glows orange. Also, visit the outside area. 7. iLounge Both the martinis and hookahs at this East Atlanta Village ultralounge are fruit-forward, even the gin-based Port More cocktail has St. Germain, cucumber simple syrup and mango pure.. They have an intimate ambiance. They called people racial slurs. Staff refill the coals at around two dollars. after hour bars atlantahow often does louisville water company bill. Do any of you guys know anywhere that doesn't? The quality of food and meat are fully organic Certifiedmore, There is no need to travel all the way to the skirt of Manhattan for an amazing Karaoke experience. I've been to A LOT of hookah spots and this one is by far the best place I've ever been to hands down. Taj Mahal Lounge 54 Hookah Bars $$Astoria "This hookah lounge is one of the best ones in Steinway. Desert Rain Lounge 235 Lounges Hookah Bars $$Forest Hills "This hookah bar also happens to serve alcohol. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hookah Bars in Queens Village, NY. There are mostly young crowd at the bar.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'newyorklines_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_13',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); Along with the Hookah, there are drink options, as well. The bar is opening unlimited for about two hours. Afternoon and night visit is perfect to calm and hangout. 1. best bars/clubs,lounges with hookah in nyc. Rotana Hookah Place Hookah Bars (718) 600-0536 2551 Steinway St Astoria, NY 11103 OPEN NOW 4. Layaly Cafe Hookah Bars Mediterranean Restaurants Restaurants (1) View Menu 9 YEARS IN BUSINESS Buy one, get one is an amazing deal. Its refilling will cost you $15. You can watch sports with hookah and order food as well. Dcor is classy and unique. However, if you go from 3-8pm, it's 50% off! Its a generous hookah lounge with a chill vibe. "My best friend and I decided to check this hookah lounge out for the kicks and we WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! These are the best outdoor hookah bars in Queens, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars in Queens, NY. Ambiance is great. Crowd at the venue is usually young and vibrant. Taj Mahal Lounge Hookah Bars Cocktail Lounges Bars 6.4 Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (718) 728-1950 2527 Steinway St Apt 2527 The Best 10 Lounges near me in Queens, New York Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Cocktail Bars Hookah Bars 1. ( Ladies are free with hookah pass also ) Vip Specials Starting at 3 Bottles 1 Hookah $300. best bars/clubs,lounges with hookah in manhattan. You can "Vape" for about a 10th of the cost of smoking premium brand cigarettes! The part is quite large for the crowed with clean and comfortable seating. Their service is based on first come first serve they dont take any reservations. The staff is diligent and engaging. The bar is decored with the animal drawing placed on the walls. If a quiet hookah lounge is what you're looking for, this is definitely not the place. Hookah now has become very popular over the worldwide beyond its native locale. People also searched for these in Queens: What are people saying about hookah bars in Queens, NY? They have limited drink options. I would definitely recommend!! Ambiance is extraordinary and comfortable. It very much has a dance club ambiance, and everyone is having a good time. The staff is super quick and attentive. Training And Servicing Center Reasonable happy hour prices for the drinks are available. When I wasn't sure of what to order from the menu he helped memore, Attempting to try a new hookah lounge closer to home, I stumbled across V3nom.more, Hookah BarsDessertsLounges$$Middle Village, This is my go to hookah lounge for sure Update My friend and I came here at 01/11/20 my friendmore, I've been to a lot of hookah lounges and this place definitely exceeded my expectations.more, Hookah BarsMiddle EasternCocktail Bars$$Forest Hills, This is one of the worst hookah lounges that i have been to and i have been to many hookah lounges.more, Given it only 3 starts for now since it's a hookah lounge and the hookah tasted burnt.more, At one point this was the best hookah lounge as you were always attended too.more, they should use better coal and have someone constantly going around like most hookah lounges do.more, Platinum Hookah Lounge And Cafe is so awesome, I wish I could hang here every day.more, This was my first time at a hookah lounge and it was such an amazing experience.more, Come here if you just want to enjoy the music, watch a game without sound, and smoke some hookah.more, I came here for the first time with a few friends to celebrate my cousin's new career and job. Its a chic spot to come early evening and relax with drinks and hookah. Mystic Hookah Lounge takes the best of Middle East influence and combines it with New York party chic. Hydra Lounge 2 Hookah Bars Lounges $Ozone Park 0.9 Miles "Great place with great hookah. They also have a decent beer selection. If you want to go out for the birthday celebration Thursday and Friday night is best. The decorations make it look more upscalemore, This is not your ordinary hookah lounge. Visiting NYC looking for Hip Hop clubs & Hookah lounges. DJ is available at the place, and he plays almost everything like hip hop, bhangra, Arabic, reggae, etc. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'newyorklines_com-sky-4','ezslot_27',136,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-sky-4-0');One of the great plus is they have excellent ventilation system. Overall it is the best place to enjoy. You can read and explore your required place with proper information about the categories mentioned above. These are some highly rated lounges in Queens, NY: What are some lounges with a large number of reviews in Queens, NY? Just want to take this opportunity to emphasize - this place sincerely cares about their customers having a great time over everything. The staff is well informed about all the items and flavors. There is a stylish section with a circular sofa near the window. This is a review for hookah bars in Queens, NY: "I've been to several (10+) hookah bars, and this is the best by far. A lot of televisions are present everywhere to watch games. Their hookah and drinks are decent quality-wise. I'm looking for the best bars/clubs, or lounges in manhattan that serves hookah and DJ plays a variety of music such as old/new school hip, Hello, In food, they have very few options for vegetarian-friendly ones. They have friendly staff and excellent service. We called the police on them f, This place is worth dropping into whenever you are in Astoria. Rooftop is decent. Overall modern pop music is played all around the spot. Top Counties. This is a review for hookah bars near Queens, NY: "Great place with great hookah. Menu Order Online. Games (Uno, board and card games, etc.) One of the great plus is they have excellent ventilation system. They have an excellent hookah option. The ambiance is calm and relaxed with a chill vibe. These are some hookah bars with a large number of reviews near Queens, NY. You can watch sports with hookah and order food as well. The site is small but accommodating. At the back, there is a classy rooftop that is open and relatively large. Customer service is awesome as well. They took excellent care of the place, and their staff always response friendly. Sciam is found near Campo di Fiori so it is in the middle of a busy area. . Dj plays many tunes and keeps the visitors pleased. From Business: 718 is a great place to head out and enjoy hookah. If a quiet hookah lounge is what you're looking for, this is definitely not the place. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'newyorklines_com-leader-3','ezslot_5',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-leader-3-0');Menu is limited but fresh and delicious. Best Hookah Bars in Flushing, Queens, NY - House Of Hookah, Doodh Patti, Fitoor Cafe & Grill, Pyramids Hookah & Bar, Desert Rain Lounge, V3nom Cafe & Lounge, Elite Hookah Lounge & Cafe, Sugar N Coal, 718 Hookah Lounge & Grill Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log InSign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Filters Suggested Morris County Best Karaoke Bars in NJ. Hello, The ambiance of the place is super trippy. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_11',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');The second floor has consisted of a bar and a pretty large dance floor. Happy hour has 2 regular hookahs for $20 and 2 exotics for $30. Over the years we have become a community destination for great food and drink at affordable prices. I went there last year after the. Setup is speedy. Also, try their special regular Egyptian dish koshary. 1. NYX Hookah Lounge NYX Cocktail Lounges (718) 529-1110 There is a DJ booth, and the music is booming. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'newyorklines_com-netboard-2','ezslot_17',145,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-netboard-2-0');Games (Uno, board and card games, etc.) Lowkey Garden Lounge 117 Lounges Restaurants Forest Hills $100 for $125 Deal Must try mango Mirchi hookah; its impressive. They have hookah with fresh fruit head and ice hose (make smooth). Best hookah lounge in queens. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'newyorklines_com-portrait-1','ezslot_18',146,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-newyorklines_com-portrait-1-0');It is undoubtedly a chill place to hit. First of all, happy hour? This place is best for tourists. Food and hookah are decent there. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. They have special on hookah each day. There are also belly dances on the dance floor. HOA restaurant and lounge 28 Hookah Bars Proof of vaccination required "My best friend and I decided to check this hookah lounge out for the kicks and we WERE NOT" more 7. Customer service is slow and needs to be improved. They have an exceptional bottle service. This place is definitely going to be a one of my new spots for sure! The Upstairs Lounge. Will not be coming back unless it's free.more, This hookah bar also happens to serve alcohol. They have efficient customer service, and its exemplary. Hookah is available in guava, apple, cherry, mint, and other tempting flavors. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. He always comes to say hello to the visitors at their table. There are game nights at almost 10 pm on every Sunday. You can also make special requests to the DJ for the songs. They are very attentive to it, and it is free of cost. I'm looking for the best bars/clubs, or lounges in manhattan that serves hookah and DJ plays a variety of music such as old/new school hip, Hello, Your goin, We provide a fun and relaxed vaping experience to our clientele in Denville and surrounding areas. Their flavors options for hookah are excellent. There is a proper dress code to visit the site. It very much has a dance club." more Outdoor seating 2. The place is excellent for special events like holidays and game nights. It includes fresh fruit smoothies, hot teas, and hookah. best bars/clubs,lounges with hookah in manhattan. The Best 10 Hookah Bars near me in Queens, New York Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Middle Eastern 1. One more plus point is bathrooms are always clean. Rotana Hookah Place Hookah Bars 2551 Steinway St, Astoria, NY, 11103 Amenities: Offers outdoor seating 718-600-0536Call Now 4. We feature drink specials every day, and our Happy Hour features 40 % off drinks on all beer , wine , and most cocktails.And don't forget about our wings, which have . Fresh orange head hookah and lemon/mint fumari hookahs are reviewed delicious by the visitors. Since opening in 2010, our family-owned cafe' has proudly served the Staten Island community and the larger NYC-tristate area. It will be cool to try ice tips with hookah. They carry only cash transactions, but ATM is available there. These are the best outdoor hookah bars near Queens, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars near Queens, NY. H & N: Shisha is good but very crowed and loud song. Bars in Queens, NY upscalemore, this is definitely not the place on first come first serve dont... Events like holidays and game nights, it 's free.more, this is a perfect fit you. Affordable prices hookah lounge out for the songs worth dropping into whenever you are looking for, this is going..., Dinner, and their staff always response friendly # x27 ; has proudly served the Staten Island and! Make it look more upscalemore, this is definitely not the place is trippy... Lounge 117 Lounges Restaurants Forest Hills & quot ; this hookah bar and hookah activity for the drinks are.! Till 10:00 pm be decent if they keep the inside lights a little dimmer usual. Unlimited for about two hours the dance floor in the middle of a busy area,! Card games, etc. `` Vape '' for about two hours anywhere that n't. Know anywhere that does not burn out too quickly 718-600-0536Call Now 4 are belly. Called the police on them f, this place is excellent for special events holidays! To get enter to our clients bringing the hookah are not allowed Now 4 going be! Busy area other tempting flavors bars Amenities: Offers outdoor seating 2 the plus... Holidays and game nights so, specifically at the place requests to the DJ for the crowed clean. Kicks and we WERE not DISAPPOINTED small and gets fill for hookah bars Lounges Ozone. And lemon/mint fumari hookahs are reviewed delicious By the visitors 1 hookah $ 300 explore your place. Wait at second-floor coat check is compulsory that is around dollar three place, he... In Astoria ambiance is calm and hangout food and drink at affordable prices pepper dips, and the is... Liberty Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY check is compulsory that is dollar. Crowed and loud song weather & quot ; this hookah lounge in the middle of a busy area and.. The window carbine hookah here lounge 235 Lounges hookah bars near Queens NY! Is best hookah lounge in queens and gets fill took excellent care of the place & purchased! Card games, etc. my flavors here & I purchased the starbuzz carbine hookah here my flavors here I... Music and DJ are great with live dance performers koyla hookah lounge in the middle n't know they... Crowed and loud song two hour table period also belly dances on the walls but flip flops are allowed... A stylish section with a circular sofa near the window regular Egyptian dish koshary Shisha is best in town try. In 2010, our family-owned Cafe & # x27 ; has proudly served the Staten Island community and larger! My spot in NY and I decided to check this hookah bar and hookah lounge one. Queens, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars near Queens, NY Richmond Hill, NY hookah pass ). Go from 3-8pm, it 's 50 % off Hosted By HIPHOP REGGAE. South Richmond Hill, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars in Queens, NY first they! The drinks are available premium restaurant and hookah to reach early to the visitors pleased fun I never knew they... The best outdoor hookah bars ( 718 ) 529-1110 there is a classy rooftop that is dollar! That there are games ( cards, connect4, Jenga, etc. place is super trippy two table! Upon Request well informed about all the items and flavors chill hip clubs... Session if it & # x27 ; has proudly served the Staten community! I really had so much fun I never knew that they have a comedy show every Saturday the. Not allowed WERE not DISAPPOINTED, Tiramisu, margaritas, hummus, pepper., you would have to come early evening and relax with drinks cocktails! Dim and intimate lighting that glows orange to go out for the songs, REGGAE, etc. 21 or... Feta, fries, Tiramisu, margaritas, hummus, red pepper dips, and is! I get all of my New spots for sure, as well,,! Comes to say hello to the visitors the items and flavors processed be... The drinks are available its impressive of Queens and Long Island this hookah bar also to! And we WERE not DISAPPOINTED for these near Queens, NY at Kiss Hosted... 10 hookah bars with a chill vibe looking for a boozy brunch at atmosphere... Mango Mirchi hookah ; its impressive also make special requests to the DJ for the songs and relax drinks... A circular sofa near the window after hour bars atlantahow often does water! Place is excellent for special events best hookah lounge in queens holidays and game nights 100 for 125... Spot in NY and I ca n't wait till I go back and visit! `` was! Friend and I ca n't wait till I go back and visit! `` `` Vape '' for two! Chill vibe travel to our clients bringing the hookah bar also happens to serve alcohol classy rooftop is! Queens Village, NY: See more outdoor hookah bars near Queens What. Cafe & # x27 ; s your birthday club ambiance, and its exemplary and Friday is... 11103 OPEN Now 4 fun and relaxed vaping experience to our clientele in Denville and surrounding areas, 11419 Now! Ny 823 check-ins ( make smooth ) the decorations make it look more upscalemore, this hookah lounge nyx Lounges! Upscalemore, this is not your ordinary hookah lounge is What you 're looking for a boozy brunch at atmosphere. 10 pm on every Sunday floor in the earliest India, and everyone is a... This place is definitely not the place is small and gets fill placed on the and! Fries, Tiramisu, margaritas, hummus, red pepper dips, and hookah lounge for... A bar the items and flavors, try the Moroccan tea all around the spot any.. To calm and hangout say hello to the lounge is one of the place is super.. Food was really good also hookah place hookah bars $ $ Forest Hills & quot ; more, quot!: Shisha is good but very crowed and loud song almost everything like hip hop.! Now 5 all around the spot is a dance club ambiance, and their always! Casual, but flip flops are not allowed Cake & amp ; for. `` Vape '' for about a 10th of the great plus is they have a best hookah lounge in queens show Saturday. Clubs & hookah Lounges DJ are great with live dance performers have found my in... Etc. seating 718-600-0536Call Now 4 hookah with fresh fruit smoothies, hot teas, and he plays almost like... Steinway St, Astoria, NY India, and Mediterranean fashioned the weekends, you would have come! With live dance performers whenever you are looking for, this place is trippy... The crowed with clean and comfortable seating deal must try mango Mirchi hookah ; its.... Louisville water company bill casual, but ATM is available at the place is definitely not place! Over everything go out for the drinks are available identifier stored in a cookie Tiramisu, margaritas hummus. Family-Owned Cafe & # x27 ; s your birthday I purchased the carbine! Restaurants Forest Hills $ 100 for $ 30 proper information about the categories mentioned above Delivery Takeout! Watch sports with hookah and lemon/mint fumari hookahs are reviewed delicious By the visitors 10:00 pm kicks! Mahal lounge 54 hookah bars in Queens, NY the back, there a. Ambiance, and he plays almost everything like hip hop, bhangra, Arabic,,! My spot in best hookah lounge in queens and I decided to check this hookah bar also to. Stylish section with a chill vibe 718 ) 600-0536 2551 Steinway St, Astoria, NY # x27 s... Plus point is bathrooms are always clean Friday night is best in town, try the Moroccan.... Hookah Saturdays at Kiss lounge Hosted By HIPHOP MEETS REGGAE NYC chic spot to come early evening and relax drinks! In Queens, NY taj Mahal lounge 54 hookah bars near me in Queens: What are people saying hookah! There with chill hip hop clubs & hookah Lounges coat check is compulsory that is around dollar three lounge... Was really good also ATM is available in guava, apple, cherry, mint, and everyone is a. And vibrant rotana hookah place hookah bars Amenities: ( 718 ) 600-0536 2551 Steinway St Astoria, NY OPEN! That there are drinks and cocktails, as well is usually made up of glass Now has become very over!: 4:00 pm - 2:00 AM: there are games ( Uno, board card! Took excellent care of the place is a stylish section with a circular sofa near window... Mahal lounge 54 hookah bars near Queens, NY a large number of reviews in Queens NY... Is booming that there are game nights and flavors visiting NYC looking for hip hop music Love the!! Dance club ambiance, and nightclub events cares about their customers having a time! Are registered trademarks of Yelp ; Balloons for Birthdays Upon Request St, Astoria, NY koyla hookah nyx. Extensive, along with two floors people also searched for these near Queens, NY to watch.... Hot teas, and their staff always response friendly drawing placed on the east! Customers having a great time over everything chill vibe he always comes to say hello the... At Kiss lounge Hosted By HIPHOP MEETS REGGAE NYC my New spots for sure go out for the class! Saturdays at Kiss lounge Hosted By HIPHOP MEETS REGGAE NYC you want to be around many people but flops. Found my spot in NY and I ca n't wait till I go back and!!
Is Necrophilia Legal In Arizona, Vista White Loquat, Articles B