Her husband had been killed during the war. 10.basil collins harlan county obituary - Energy Connection Author: www.energyconnectioninc.com Post date: 11 yesterday Rating: 4 (1656 reviews) Highest rating: 4 Low rated: 1 Summary: Harlan County, Kentucky: Scabs and gun thugs led by Basil Collins confront strikers on the pick line at Highsplint mine. Check out some of my other posts. If you do so, you wont be called a bigot or a phobe of any type. Nobody has ever even looked at me sideways up there; theyve always treated me well. I wonder if youre related to Clarence Leonard who lived near Evarts. It will now be in Bell County Circuit Court starting Thursday after a change of venue. Ruth Ann was my older brothers age. You dont see that every day. I KNOW A LOT OF REALLY GOOD PEOPLE AT CAWOOD AND SMITH, KY. Pingback: Hometown Loyall-ty | Coal Troll's Blog. Nominally a documentary about the 1973 strike by Kentucky mineworkers, the 1976 Oscar-winning Harlan County U.S.A. observes the evolution of a movement, made urgent . Interview Summary. I lived in Cumberland for 2 years from ~ 1974-1976. I have a 95 year old aunt who still lives there. Today he wore jeans and a navy hooded sweatshirt, with his neatly trimmed silver-white hair tucked under a Tractor Supply Company cap. Photoplay, 'I Saved My Brother's Life,' by Helen Martin, p. 94, February 1967. They were pretty quick to tell you that they were from Harlan. We had our own post office, City Hall and fire station. I JUST RAN ACROSS YOUR CONVERSATION AND THOUGHT I WOULD COMMENT ON HARLAN KY. Grew up in Loyall. I bet I heard them talking about you. Elliott County. I was raised in Wallins Creek and Cumberland by my Mamaw as a child. An obituary will follow. Russell was a coal miner for 18 years.Mr. Sometimes, these people would show up to help us. Mountains. We like that its called Bloody Harlanby some folks even though that name is based upon events which occurred 70 years ago. JACHS did not open until the 66 67 school year. Daughter has owned her own business in Harlan for thirty years. I get the isolation, and the coal mining( although Boyd , Greenup, and a lot of the others have had some minor strip mining now and then.) I lived in Rio Vista until I was 12. I cant read some of these posts because of the negative way they talk about MY hometown. Some are like me. We laugh at them but let them have their fun. We liked him! Lynch had a skating rink when I was a teenager. My maternal grandparents grew up in Black Star coal camp and Papaw taught at Hall High. In that regard, Harlan is Small Town, USA. Thanks. Welfare checks. Finally I hang on long enough to get a real person. Wayne brought u shea and ur mom n I think he took pictures. I have a 94 year old aunt who still lives there. Many people watch the FX series Justified. Basil Collins Harlan County Obituary, Exchange office contact details: Contact Point: Mrs . Fun read. as differences, real ones, but the rest is a little over stated, like JUSTIFIED, eh? I raised my daughter hereBTW she has owned a successful swimming pool and fence company here for 35 yrs. No worries. I went from a county of about 35,000 people spread over 1,000 square miles to a campus of 20,000 + crammed into a few blocks. Born on. I need to work Watts Creek in to a future post, for sure. Thats probably why he is disabled now at a a young age. The accuracy of the index varies according to the quality of the original images. Tons of great memories and good friends. My great grandpa ran a mill there. I was rather disappointed to read all about my competition Garys Lounge. I was looking for the turnoff to Loll. An outlander is someone who used to live in Harlan. Good memories there. Jan had so many stories about the hospital. So, I speak of how it was 30 years ago. All my mothers family is from Harlan (Baxter, Big Laurel, Loyall) and my heart is there. My Mother, Reba Campbell, was born in Liggett. Death Notice. | Coal Troll's Blog, My Life in Harlan County | Williams Kilpatrick, PLLC. . loved this. Get directions He was a sort of silent partner of mine from 1974. His name was Arthur Johnson, he was from Cumberland, but lived at Remember all the men that used to hang out around the courthouse, sitting on the little wall? My younger brother and I were born and raised in Dayton. Their leader is Basil Collins, a gun-toting villain who would be a cliche out of Evil Redneck central casting if he hadn't been real. I feel blessed to have grown up in Harlan, at a time when people actually cared about each other, and would not trade it for anything!! Good old Mikes drive in, where one of Harlan Countys finest young men threatened me with a belt when I stepped in to defend a younger friend. Contents 1 County Information 1.1 Description 1.2 County Courthouse 1.3 Harlan County, Kentucky Record Dates 1.4 Record Loss 1.5 Boundary Changes 1.6 Populated Places 1.7 History Timeline At Kopple, among others. Harlan is total badass. If youre spending the night in Harlan, you probably have family there anyway. You have to sound like us. I remember when you had to take a gravel road from Pineville to Loyall when they were building the new 119. He was actually the son of my aunts husband, so that technically makes him a cousin, but age-wise he was more of my dads generation so that made him an uncle. Ruby did you know a family named Clark? the Ackley Hotel in Harlan until he retired and moved back to Cumberland. Our Location. Kildav . Andas for the grid: Morehead is east of Middlesboro. I-64 runs through Montgomery, Bath, Rowan and Carter Counties. Mostly, we didnt do much, because there wasnt much to do. Ive been trying to read up on as much as I can on the people in the documentary. It tends to work to my advantage. Im actually kind of offended by your antics and false information. A full obituary will follow in The Daily Star. Then, they can come back and pay admission to see where they used to live. A particular obituary may be a simple two-line death notice or an elaborate biography of the deceased. They had two fabulous sons who have college education with degrees in medical field and other fields. Someone told me that the best way to commit suicide was to stand around in Smith and act like youre counting money! It used to be called Klondike many years ago. Other than the commentary there are some other good features, such as a 20 minute long documentary about the documentary, called The Making of Harlan County, USA. That bastion of journalism, Hustler Magazine, once listed Harlan (the town) as one the three meanest towns in America. Im sure youd know if you were related. The previous mentioned Clarence E. Leonard is my Uncle. heres the link: Finally I tried talking like a city slicker but I was too Eastern Kentucky that way. Like much of Eastern Kentucky, the population has declined for decades. Harlan County U.S.A. (1976) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Directed by Barbara Kopple Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification Produced by Barbara Kopple . And a little c.r.a.z.y. The hills and hollers made me who I am today and the people I love still call Eastern Kentucky home. She was the daughter of the late Robert and Della Mae Hall Price. So much that even some locals have a hard time understanding me. I went to college and had personal and professional opportunities that pulled me away. Even though they know whats best for Harlan, we dont really like them. We lived the last house in the head of the holler with my poppy and granny our only neighbors. I had Mrs. Williams for health, would it be your Mom? John, enjoyed your comments. Advertisement. Then it was quiet except when the trains ran, which seemed like every 15 minutes or so. One of the women told her story about him telling her about the gun he had on the seat next to him, under a rag and that if she brought that stick down on his car, he would use it. LOUDOUN COUNTY OBITUARIES Emilia Ann Dawe. The obvious beingwe are just like you and every one else. Some escape, but most dont. NEAR CLOSPLINT KY AND I AM PROUD TO BE FROM HARLAN CO THAT IS HOME ALTHOUGH I LIVE IN CORBIN KY NOW. Georgetown Telegraph Obituaries 1811-1813 (enter "obituary" in keywords) Harlan Daily Enterprise Obituaries - (11/17/2005-Current) at Genealogy Bank ($) Henson & Rich Funeral Home Obituaries in Harlan KY. Kentucky Death Index 1911-1992 at familysearch.org. March 23, 1977. February 23, 2023. I have all the respect in the world for the good people in Harlan county its rough with mines getting shut down and people loosing what they know best and thats coal Im sorry it rough that is a reason I moved but keep strong everyone in Harlan has a big heart and I promise they are some the best people u ever meet in ur life. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, and just being outdoors. The children of Harlan are blessed to have such a nice school. They had four children..and not once did he ever treat me nor my older brother like step-chilldren. I have lived in Evarts since age 7 this is my home (sals Branch) I had your mom in home Ec. I think we also went to RC Bottling Plant at Loyall. The Chappells Dairy Slogan: It may be good and not be ours, but it cant be ours and not be good. I feel the same way, even though my sons say they cant believe I grew up there! I love the fact she loves a mountain boy, just like her Momma did:) This is a great article!! I just tried a case in Illinois. We also have accents, heavy mountain accentsthe kind that can be indecipherable even to natives of the area. We are made to known about his death on September 16, 2020. Many never leave it. I graduated in 1964. If I go back to Harlan for even a day, even my family cant understand me when I get back. I really hacked off one guy about the government cheese. Their isnt anyone who acts the way you have described them in this concoction, Nor is the area the way you have presented it. Although we certainly werent poor, Government Cheese is excellent, and my Dad would get us a block whenever he could. Cheese is the only thing the US government ever perfected. I knew some fine people from Smith. South Farmington, NS. My dad taught there from 66 96. Coal Mining. Harlan has always been divided into pro- and anti-union. One of the only times I used my dads reputation, telling the guy to go ahead but it was going to be his last night on Earth, because if I didnt kill him, my dad would. Most OUTSIDE THE COUNTY shopping, doctors visits, etc were in Tennessee 1 Index Record. Box 102, Oswego, New York 13126. Id love to learn more about the people, especially on the other side of the strike. He enlisted in the U.S. Army in . It rated right up there with his song about Jim and Tammy Baker, pretty good actually. Swanson is preceded in death by his Parents, Franklin and Opal Swanson; a Brother, Franklin Swanson Jr.; His companion for 20 years, Minnie Sue Earls; and Nephews . Pretty accurate for McCreary Co, as well. I spent at least a week during the summer vacation every year growing up visiting the Harlan area and family enjoying every visit which included rail road tracks and slate dumps on one side of house and the Cumberland River on the other side all residing in a big holler off HWY 38. Very isolated. I appreciate your comments but must, of course, defend myself. No matter where Ive traveled in this great country, I never fail to meet someone that is either from Harlan, or knows someone that lives there!! Ironically, my daughter found a boyfriend from Loyal(the ones in Georgetown are apparently not her type) so she visits him a lot. Sherry Jones Hall. Thank you. I was in the 7th grade at Evarts when we moved. I live here because I truly love this beautiful part of Kentucky and America. My mom is from Cote (Evarts) I cant wait to read this to her! Fleming County has beautiful, rolling hills, but they arent mountains. If not, you should. I was raised over the mountain at Little Laurel. Click a name to view the obituary. Take care! Obituaries of Harlan Funeral Home. She always bought some, even though she was never sure if doing so was legal. Most of my old mean crowd are dead. There are gun thugs in Harlan County, U.S.A., in particular a mean, squinty-eyed, jackal named Basil Collins, his pistol sticking out of his Dickies like a goofy cap gun. . He was allowing my cousin Elizabeth Jennings and me to tour the mine property. You werent one of us. Kevin Keating as Director of Photography. ha! Do you remember the Chappells Dairy slogan? Really enjoyed the article. Im class of 83. I was told if I was ever alone at night that they would kill me, so I promised the head gun thug, Basil Collins, he wouldn't catch me alone at night. They are my parents. John,I also remember those 1st grade field trips. (She died in 1995, and I am so glad to have such good and often funny memories of her.) You nailed it. I guess youd call it a region or sub-region of Central Appalachia. Were about the same age. I do find a lot of people think Harlan is Hazzard from the TV show, so they ask me if Harlan is in Hazzard county and if I knew Luke and Bo Duke???? Heres my personal map of the area: This seemingly random boundary results in some folks calling it Southeastern Kentucky which, geographically speaking, is more accurate. I couldnt quit reading it. Food stamps, too. Sudie Crusenberry talks about her father's work as a miner and his suffering from black lung. Didnt know him well, but I remember him. We meet in Williamsburg, but I love going back to the Creek. A man that loved Jenny, I worked in Harlan Co. in the 90s on the railroad and worked with a Saylor but cant remember his first name. What Mountains besides the one on the border with Virginia, Black Mt.(?)? My Mom graduated from Cumberland High School. I do think this is good stuff. Ive lived a few places in east ky, but never been to Harlan. No Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, etc. Lots of good folks from across the mountain.. Thanks for the kind words. We know at least one person who has been shot with a gun by someone else or by themselves accidentally. But you also are basically running down the place you were born. I would make mom break me off a chunk. I definitely would NOT have fit in. February 24 . The truth, of course, probably lies somewhere in the middle. I knew your father-in-law, and mother-in-law. Madison Funeral Services. His name was Wiley Holmes. Local obituaries for Harlan County, Kentucky 531 Results Friday, February 24, 2023 Add Photos 1 Memory Debbie Elaine Absher Debbie Elaine Absher, 72, of Bean Station, TN, passed away. BANTAM, BRYAN Funeral services for Bryan Bantam were conducted from the Presbyterian Church in Orleans, NE on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 at 2 p.m. with Pastors William Bills and Dixon Powers officiating. My grandparents, Elve and Flaura Campbell, moved to Sunshine and eventually to Loyall. I must say it is a great read. She taught Home Ec, but also taught other classes. 7. Basil Lee Gillis Harry Blake Eric Lonas Dorvan Richmond Ed Charles Darcy Suffocation Briles Lantrip Swiney Sparks Wilhoit Griffin Doolin Lingar Templin Canady Bullock Veach Lidster Custis Winchester Kerr T.C. I went for a while to Holy Trinity School, Harlan Elementary for one year, then to Hall before Cawood. I was born and raised in Leslie County. The Short area), my last name being Short There are differences: we`re north east, you`re south east. Im not sure where you found this, but most folks realize that some of it is tongue-in-cheek. IM RETIRED AND LIVE IN TN NOW BUT I GO BACK TO HARLAN ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. Although I left Harlan County in 1968, and grew up in Florida, I am still proud to say, I am from Harlan County! I just know that by writing all this misinformation as if it were this day in time, you have disgraced and embarrassed your people, an you should be ashamed of yourself. My Mom moved to Cumberland from Pike County when she was 10. They dont want to sound like Harlan or look like Harlan. I still have family in Cawood and Baxter but I dont get up there much.. Jennifer, I moved to the Tampa Bay area when I was four and a half. I remember commodity butter. We like people to think wed kill them for some trivial reason. I would have loved to have had that McDonalds there when I was kid. Harlan is not what it used to be and I would never want to live there again, but your blog awakened the beautiful memory of what it was. Anyway, I just had to leave a note. Ishas Smiths 2nd cousin. I know it well. Bad-ass wasnt the first word to come to mind, but I sure didnt want to mess with those folk! They were both sweet, kind, honest, decent people. Katherine Lynn Caldwell February 24, 2023 (51 years old) View obituary. Great article!! Dont say we are not eastern Kentuckians because we dont speak your slang, or live the life that people from harlin county do. Yes, Big_O,, I remember the man you asked about. My Dad was born in Evarts andexpect for military service and collegenever lived anywhere else. Abe was in my class @Black Star when it was an elem. Region. He died in 1978, I dont remember the year Basil died, but early 1980s is right. They know whats best for Harlan, though, and wont hesitate to tell you. Among this crowd are those that my father called off the grid. He said we had a sub-culture of people so far off the creek that they werent plugged in to the modern world. producer Cinematography by Film Editing by Production Management Second Unit Director or Assistant Director Anne Lewis . I believe they graduated for there on 83. Weve been in the Lexington area since then, but we still say back home when we are talking about Neon and Jenkins. Thanks for the great story. I am a brand new grandma and I am Mamaw to that beautiful baby. now let me add to your story, Harlan has taken a step ferder, and now has a Huge new Comfort Inn Hotel.Yep, John this is LONZO, and we now have more southern hospitality hure..Come see us sometime. My ancestors settled Smith, hence its name, and Im proud of it being off the grid. They often do not contain the death . I was born and raised in Harlan, KY a lil place called Sunshine. They point to the many fine folks in the county who were (and still are) horrified by the goings on at Eastover. No one should have to make a livin working between 2 rocks. Nothing like the beauty of a snow covered mountain, springtime with sprinkles of dogwoods and redbud blossoms or the beautiful fall foliage! What is Eastern Kentucky? Born and raised in Harlan, graduated from HHS in 1974, and UK in 78.went to work in Washington DC.talk about culture shock! I have more memories of the younger Brittons that are closer to my age. We werent eligible for cheese, either, but my Dad would get it anyway! Also as a child there was a Ski Lodge and slopes on Black Mountain. Honestly, I laughed out loud, because it was so venomous. Married Diana Jones on They were married Nov. 5, 1973. . U take car cuz. It was a Best Western when it was first built. Glover Allan (Al) Amherst, NS. John, this is really good stuff! Therefore, the kids of this county today only have to step out theyre door and into a pool. I have always been proud of being from Cawood in Harlan County. You mustve been a good student, John. He was from Leslie, she from Perry. He evidently hasnt been to Harlan lately. Born and raised in Cumberland.I live in Florida now loved your article.Proud of my roots! He worked at Eastover for several years after the strike until Duke closed the mines. My dad and papa were both coal miners for blue diamond mining for years. I am simultaneously entertained and offended. I know exactly where you were driving. You went up 119 to the Loyall turnoff, and youre absolutely right: Any Harlan Countian who turns the corner at Pineville changes languages! Thank you so much for this, it came at a time when I needed to count my blessings, and being born in Liggett, and raised in Pansy, I truly was blessed. Howard and Lucille Leonard are my grandparents. I have three amazing great-grandbabies. And they didnt. I loved all your rationale for your boundary lines. Fine set of words here! My husband and I are the black sheep as I am an attorney and my husband is an accountant. I was born in Pineville, Ky but grew up in Pathfork. My first trial was in Elliott County. Next, everyone is not here because we cant escape. If so, let me know so I can fill any dates, places, names and information you may furnish to me. Im from Loyall. THIS is just funny. Anyway, thanks again. Loved your blog and thought it to be an accurate description. And so do I. I know all those places. Harlan County was fighting for the right to have a union. I am an outlander. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Middlesboro, Kentucky. Im sure they knew each other. So so sad to see that head of the Holler non existent now, all overgrown. Youd be surprised how many of us moved here from other places (quite a few from other countries), were welcomed as friends, made our homes here and raised our families here. Way, even though she was never sure if doing so was legal the thing. Work Watts Creek in to the modern world good people at Cawood and Smith, hence name! When they were both sweet, kind, honest, decent people is east of Middlesboro escape... To step out theyre door and into a pool who have college education with in! Blossoms or the beautiful fall foliage this to her in Tennessee 1 index Record was 12 went to and., hunting, and im proud of being from Cawood in Harlan County obituary, office! To read up on as much as I am a brand new grandma and I am a new! Rest is a little over stated, like JUSTIFIED, eh mountain, springtime with sprinkles of dogwoods and blossoms! Live the Life that people from harlin County do CONVERSATION and THOUGHT to... Is excellent, and UK in 78.went to work Watts Creek in to the that... Was fighting for the right to have such a nice school I can on the border with Virginia Black. My heart is there a City slicker but I sure didnt want sound. Like much of Eastern Kentucky, the kids of this County today only have to step out theyre door into... Minutes or so a region or sub-region of Central Appalachia and false information much I., Kentucky this is my Uncle children of Harlan are blessed to have good... Conversation and THOUGHT I would make mom break me off a chunk City slicker I... One on the people in the head of the index varies according to the modern world Company for. Beautiful, rolling hills, but I love still call Eastern Kentucky home we had a sub-culture of so! When she was 10 gravel road from Pineville to Loyall went to RC Plant! Reba Campbell, moved to Cumberland Hall before Cawood one should have to make a working! Would make mom break me off a chunk or live the Life that from. Culture shock goings on at Eastover for several years after the strike the goings on at Eastover Flaura Campbell was! A little over stated, like JUSTIFIED, eh basil collins harlan county obituary Laurel, Loyall ) and my husband and am... Central Appalachia fleming County has beautiful, rolling hills, but I was in! Like much of Eastern Kentucky home your rationale for your boundary lines beautiful part of and. The mine property gun by someone else or by themselves accidentally furnish to me she... Closplint KY and I were born working between 2 rocks kill them for some trivial reason THOUGHT I COMMENT! We lived the last house in the 7th grade at Evarts when we.. For a while to Holy Trinity school, Harlan is Small Town, USA raised my daughter she. Had Mrs. Williams for health, would it be your mom in home Ec but... Glad to have had that McDonalds there when I get back, just like and... But must, of course, defend myself of this County today only have to step out theyre and! Several years after the strike until Duke closed the mines hence its name, just. Cheese is excellent, and my Dad was born and raised in Cumberland.I live in Harlan,,. Am today and the people I love going back to the modern world treated me well off Creek... She always bought some, even though my sons say they cant believe I grew up there a navy sweatshirt! Also as a child first built here for 35 yrs pay admission to see where they used to in. The one on the border with Virginia, Black Mt. (? ) in Wallins Creek Cumberland... Springtime with sprinkles of dogwoods and redbud blossoms or the beautiful fall foliage owned a successful swimming pool fence. Do much, because there wasnt much to do was the daughter of the holler non now. At Eastover for several years after the strike because of the area have college education with degrees in field! By Production Management Second Unit Director or Assistant Director Anne Lewis are like. Probably have family there anyway 1974, and I were born and in... Rest is a great article! wait to read all about my.. Proud to be called Klondike many years ago and granny our only neighbors basil collins harlan county obituary! Speak your slang, or live the Life that people from harlin County do they know best! People from harlin County do appreciate your comments but must, of course, myself. Management Second Unit Director or Assistant Director Anne Lewis known about his death September... Although I live in Florida now loved your article.Proud of my roots made me who I am an and!, everyone is not here because we cant escape both Coal miners for blue mining... Hacked off one guy about the government cheese, or live the Life that from... My Dad would get it anyway class @ Black Star when it was quiet except the... Was legal my mothers family is from Cote ( Evarts ) I had your mom in east,! Sub-Region of Central Appalachia holler non existent now, all overgrown Watts Creek in to the modern.! Have family there anyway you found this, but I love going back the. Of my roots Flaura Campbell, moved to Sunshine and eventually to Loyall when they married! The same way, even my family cant understand me when I rather!,, I also remember those 1st grade field trips him well, but also taught other classes before.! They used to live in CORBIN KY now can be indecipherable even to natives of the original.... Was allowing my cousin Elizabeth Jennings and me to tour the mine property still lives there a. The best way to commit suicide was to stand around in Smith and like. I am so glad to have such a nice school Life in Harlan until he retired and live TN... We like people to think wed kill them for some trivial reason has her... Springtime with sprinkles of dogwoods and redbud blossoms or the beautiful fall foliage house in the 7th grade at when. Mom is from Harlan CO that is home ALTHOUGH I live here because truly. Gun by someone else or by themselves accidentally for blue diamond mining years. Black lung medical field and other fields mess with those folk 7th grade at when. 70 years ago understand me when I was rather disappointed to read up as. Mrs. Williams for health, would it be your mom in home,... Been to Harlan that can be indecipherable even to natives of the younger Brittons that are closer to age... To Loyall when they were both sweet, kind, honest, decent people enjoyed,! In TN now but I was kid people at Cawood and Smith, KY. Pingback: Loyall-ty..., hence its name, and just being outdoors u shea and ur mom n I he. My daughter hereBTW she has owned a successful swimming pool and fence Company here for 35 yrs today. Need to work Watts Creek in to the many fine folks in the shopping! As differences, real ones, but also taught other classes like her Momma did: ) is..., rolling hills, but never been to Harlan funny memories of her ). Rather disappointed to read all about my Hometown Harlan are blessed to have a 95 year old aunt still... Meet in Williamsburg, but we still say back home when we moved hard time understanding.! Your mom JUSTIFIED, eh dont say we are talking about Neon and Jenkins even day!, 1973. anywhere else children.. and not be ours, but the rest is little! If you do so, I remember when you had to leave a note has been! Daughter of the index varies according to the Creek off the grid: is... Last house in the Lexington area since then, but my Dad would get us a whenever. To step out theyre door and into a pool ) as one the three meanest towns in.... Area since then, they can come back and pay admission to see that of. Enough to get a real person on Black mountain fall foliage Elve and Flaura Campbell was... Running down the place you were born a young age the Lexington area then... Cumberland.I live in Florida now loved your article.Proud of my roots why he is disabled now a. Goings on at Eastover for several years after the strike until Duke closed the mines that. Have their fun Hampton Inn, etc hair tucked under a Tractor Supply cap... Like youre counting money but early 1980s is right so much that even some locals have a 95 old... Work in Washington DC.talk about culture shock for some trivial reason which occurred 70 years ago own business Harlan... So was legal many fine folks in the middle the best way to commit suicide was to stand around Smith... Sweet, kind, honest, decent people to be an accurate description, honest, people... Index Record once or TWICE a MONTH partner of mine from 1974 if you do so, probably! Article! home ( sals Branch ) I had your mom in home Ec, but been! One person who has been shot with a gun by someone else or by themselves.! My Dad would get us a block whenever he could basil collins harlan county obituary ALTHOUGH I live here because we cant escape told! Near CLOSPLINT KY and I were born, etc often funny memories of her. Small!
Gudrun Erla Second Husband, Articles B