Find 68 listings related to Combs Funeral Home in Phyllis on YP.com. Sammie was born March 04, 1945, at Pikeville, KY to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams Rose. Bailey Family Funeral Home | Flatwoods KY The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Would you like to offer Sophia Ellen Howells loved ones a condolence message? How we can help Celebrating Life Honoring Veterans Why Plan Ahead? We all loved her. Funeral Service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester. Find salaries . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. 80, BOX 440, ELKHORN CITY, KY, 41522 Directors / Officers Bonnie Bailey, vice president DENVER BAILEY, agent What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Elkhorn City? Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in secondary education in 1973 from Pikeville College in Pikeville, KY. H", "They were very helpful and easy to work with throughout our", "Very nice people. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. It was a very trying time and they took care of most th", "They were very helpful and easy to work with throughout our tragedy. Obituaries of Bailey Funeral Home. Call and Son Funeral Home 703 Hambley Blvd. She lived the life she was given with grace and dignity. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Cathy Lester i, Your email address will not be published. Bailey Funeral Home East Elkhorn Road Elkhorn City, KY 41522 United States Kentucky Pike County Elkhorn City Claim it now. funeral homes Very professional. He currently serves as a Master Coroner in Pike Co., Ky. Bonnie is a 1967 graduate of Iaeger High School in Iaeger, WV. While we miss her we know that she is with the Lord. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. He is also survived by three sisters, Hazel Wallace and Gwendolyn Caudill, both of Elkhorn City and Doris Ellison of Des Plaines, IL. Write your message of sympathy today. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. Have the price list for this funeral home? How To Contact: City Hall via . Bailey Funeral Home - Obituary Service is located at Elkhorn St in Elkhorn City, KY and is a business listed in the categories Funeral Services Crematories & Cemeteries, Funeral Homes & Directors and Funeral Service And Crematories. Funeral services were held at 1 p.m., Monday, March 21, 2022, at the Bailey Funeral Home chapel. their pricing. You Work here? This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. Have the price list for this funeral home? Comments Jeffrey Tackettsays October 7, 2021 at 5:58 am Visitation will be at Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, KY on Sunday, February 26th at 3:00 PM for family and 4:00 pm for friends. Sammie was the best husband, dad and papaw ever. After you do business with Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Denver Bailey is a 1961 graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. We are sad to announce that on February 17, 2023, at the age of 75, Randall Blake Slone of Bardstown, Kentucky, born in Pikeville, Kentucky passed away. Sidney Welcome The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Elkhorn City obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. joshua blyden cause of death; john kizon wife; income based apartments in west monroe, la. But the whole staff is great! A one of a kind. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home, Original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522. ", "Very pleased with the care and respect our family was shown", "They were very helpful and easy to work with throughout our tragedy. on May 25, 2022, 4:26 p.m. Why did you originally choose to work with Bailey Funeral Home? actual pricing. Write your message of sympathy today. Any time we needed anything, Kevin and the staff would stop what th", "Very nice people. In addition to his parents, Eugene was preceded in death by his wife of 61 years, Glema Potter Ward, an infant son, Dennis Ward; three brothers, and five sisters. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He is survived by : his daughters, Jeanita Smith of Canada, KY, Sharon Powell of Elkhorn City, KY, Georgia Case of Mouthcard, KY, Jeanetta Crouch of Mt. 1. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Sterling, KY and Diane Reed of Dalton, GA; and his sister Lois Sanders (Ester "Bunnie" Lee) of Regina, KY. Reviewed on Google Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Get this Lexington Herald-Leader page for free from Saturday, October 26, 2019 CKY.COM CARTER Anne Derryberry, 61, wife of Daryl, died Oct. 24, 2019. Your email address will not be published. hingham, ma funeral homes; robert t bo'' pittman; coeur d'alene 4th of july 2022; green mountain national forest staff directory; robert adelman obituary. Reviews from Bailey Funeral Home employees in Elkhorn City, KY about Job Security & Advancement Find jobs. She was predeceased by : her parents, James Young and Mary Maxie Young; her husband Jack Howell; her sons, Kevin and Trampes Howell; her brothers, Scotty and Jackie; and her grandchild Sue-Ellen Gunnells. When my mom passed away, she sent me a card with the words your moms home going. Reviewed on Google Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Teresa Lynn Kimberlain, 54, of Pikeville, died Friday, March 14, 2014, at her home. Request Information You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Bailey Funeral Home 112 Elkhorn St. P.O. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Our personnel are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to your initial request for service. No results will be shown. Eugene is survived by two loving daughters, Betty Jean Damron (Roy) of Elkhorn City and Karen Ann Elswick (Bill) of Richmond, KY; two admiring grandsons, Roy Michael Damron of Lexington, KY and Matthew Gene Damron of Pikeville, KY. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 15, 1948 - Randell Dotson, 72, of Steele, KY, passed away Friday, Sammie is survived by his wife, Janice Sue Matheny Rose of Elkhorn City, KY; an adopted son, Joey Rose of Elkhorn City, KY; three daughters, Pamela Sue (Dow) Stewart of Elkhorn City, KY, Darlena Kay (Nickie) Sifers of Bean Station, TN and Deana Marie (Tracy) Potter of Ashcamp, KY; five grandchildren, Colby Chace Potter, Anna Brooke (Justan) Thornberry, Tiara Rose Potter, Jacob Hunter Sifers & Christian Lawson; and eleven great-grandchildren, Abby Jo (Charlie) Cole, Scarlett Rose, Kendall Rose, Shepard Rose, Ariella Rose Potter, Kenzie Thornberry, Rilee Thornberry, Keegan Sanders, Micah Lawson, Kailie Lawson & Katie Lawson. their pricing. Michael Kent Williams, 53 of Pikeville, KY passed away Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at his residence. Are you familiar with Bailey Funeral Home? After you do business with Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help other people and . Required fields are marked *. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Denver was also the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art. Memorial Service 4 pmMon,Oct28,S.Elkhorn . Eugene was a devoted member of the Church of Christ for 70 years and served as an ordained minister, Bible Teacher and elder in the church for many years. You do an excellent job every time. Pikeville, KY 41501 Phone: (606) 437-6228 Fax: (606) 437-9122 Get directions Comments Mike and Sandy Johncoxsays October 16, 2021 at 6:56 pm This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Miss Potter was my teacher in 1st grade at Elkhorn City Elem. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several Reviewed on Google A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I remember her coming in the Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying all night with her She was a really good person. . Share your knowledge with others. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Employers / Post Job. He earned his Mortuary Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science. February 15, 2023 He honorably served his country with the 93rd bombardment squadron in Tinian and Saipan of the Northern Mariana Islands of the Pacific Theater. Burial will follow at the Elkhorn City Cemetery, Elkhorn City, KY. Bailey Funeral Home 112 E Elkhorn Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Claim this funeral home Bailey Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Took care of every req", "Loved Ryan and Josh! You was always good to my daddy. Monday, February 27, 2023 Lester Family Cemetery Dicks Fork, Steele KY Visitation will be at Bailey Funeral Home in ElkHorn City, KY on Sunday, February 26th at 3:00 PM for family and 4:00 pm for friends. He is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Services will be at 5:00 pm. Almost fifty years later, Denver and Bonnie are still the sole owners and operators and continue to carry on the legacy of personal service. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home, Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522. Share your knowledge with others. She was born in Jacksonville, Fla., Jan. 16, 1960, the daughter of John Allman of Elkhorn City and Shirley Owens Hickman of Pikeville. Bailey Funeral Home 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY (606) 754-4132 Send flowers. Eugene was born at Road Creek on December 28, 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward. I lost my husband and the father of my 3 boys at a young age. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. E C www.facebook.com/ElkhornCity Elkhorn City is a treasure hidden in the mountains. Very honest, loving, and caring. Arrangements were under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. Jean was a school dedicated teacher for a lifetime. Sammie Dean Rose, 76 of Elkhorn City, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021, at Pikeville Medical Center. Please contact the funeral home for Cancer Research Institute. I thank God for allowing Jean to be a great Godly role model for me! Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. They were very accommodating to our needs. As a child she was kind to every child See the things your family will need if something happens to you. I wish that we could be there. Your email address will not be published. There is no photo or video of George R. Lee.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. In your time of grief, th", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arrangements to my mother-in-laws' home, Haysi Funeral Home were nothing but professionals for the burial of our loved one. I lost my husband and the father of my 3 boys at a young age. Once she bought me a sewing machine! We are sad to announce that on January 27, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Sophia Ellen Howell (Elkhorn City, Kentucky), born in Pikeville, Kentucky. He is survived by : his brother Andrew Slone of Bardstown, KY.. Visitation was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel (112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522). Bailey Funeral Home was one of the best choices I ever made as far as seeking employment with the funeral home Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Elkhorn City, KY - December 11, 2019 Indeed Featured review There are so many times that I have regretted leaving my job at the funeral home with expectations of bettering myself. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Elkhorn City? 5.0. Burial will follow in the Elkhorn City Cemetery in Elkhorn City, Ky. She couldnt drive, so my parents would pick her up for church. Services will be at 5:00 pm. ", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arrangements to my mother-in-laws' home, Haysi Funeral Home were nothing but", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arr". 2021-08-26 16:37 - The staff of Bailey's Funeral Home takes this concept seriously - a funeral is a time to honour the life of the deceased and celebrate the heritage of their family. Bailey Funeral Home Address: 112 East Elkhorn St Elkhorn City Kentucky 41522 KY Bailey Funeral Home Phone: (606) 754-4132View All Records Of This Phone # Bailey Funeral Home Owner: Bonnie Bailey, Owner Claim Profile About Bailey Funeral Home Bailey Funeral Home is mostly involved in Funeral Directors. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Miss Potter went out of her way to help those who wanted to learn. BAILEY FUNERAL HOME, INC. Company Number 0295088 Status Active Incorporation Date 7 January 1992 (almost 31 years ago) Company Type Kentucky Corporation Jurisdiction Kentucky (US) Agent Name DENVER BAILEY Agent Address RT. Jean has gone to her home going! The experienced staff of Jones & West Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. Visitation will be at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel in Elkhorn City, Ky. on Sunday beginning at 10:00 AM and a funeral service at 12:00 with David Johnson officiating. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. My mom and her were great friends and would go grocery shopping together. 365 Days of Healing Obituary Notifications Our Location J.W. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. Through the years as I was older and she would see me at my work place shed always say hello and mention that she was proud of me. Took care of every request. One day, at Southland Bible Institute, I was in Miss Potters English class and a few young male students were acting up. Michael Johnson Michael Johnson, 66, of Varney, died Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, at Pikeville Medical Center. I can't say enough good ab" read more Haysi Funeral Home 24682 VA-83 Haysi, VA 24256 Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. sisters, Ruth Ann (Bobby) Pate of Jonesborough, TN, Joy Belcher of Feds Creek, Jean was a big part of my childhood. Company reviews. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. We strive to make each funeral a respectful, fulfilling experience that meets the unique needs of each family. Claim this page . Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved George R. Lee of Draffin, Kentucky, who passed away at the age of 83, on February 15, 2023. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Elkhorn City. on July 12, 2016, 12:50 p.m. Phone: . Rest In Peace. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Bailey Funeral Home. She made my first year of school so much more enjoyable and less traumatic for a little girl who was definitely not excited about having to start school at the time I did. Reviewed on Google Denver was also the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art. I didnt realize it until I was older and saw Jean as the selfless person she truly was. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Address: 112 E Elkhorn St Elkhorn City, KY, 41522-8557 United States Phone: (606) 754-4132 Website: www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com Employees (this site): 6 Actual Employees (all sites): 6 Actual Revenue: $483,990 Modelled Year Started: 1968 Incorporated: 1992 ESG Ranking: 2.0 ESG Industry Average: 2.4 What is D&B's ESG Ranking? Help others by adding or updating He was predeceased by : his father Jack Slone; and his brothers, Ronnie "Pee Wee" Slone and Donnie Slone. Browse funeral homes near Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. (75 years old). We called every funeral home around and we chose Grundy for ", "Loved Ryan and Josh! Randall Dotson February 24, 2023 (72 years old) View obituary. Any time we needed anything, Kevin and the staff would stop what they was doing to help us. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. I cant say enough good ab", "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Funeral Service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester. She was a nurse's aide and a member of the Jubilee Christian Assembly. Funeral Service This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. She has left a vaccum that will not be easily filled. There is no photo or video of Randall Blake Slone.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Truly Follow. Best Elkhorn City Florist. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Lucas & Son Funeral Home : Pikeville, Kentucky (KY) Pike County's #1 Choice Celebrate a special life. Burial services will be at Bailey Funeral Home at 12:00 pm, Monday, February 27, 2023, and internment will follow . Write your message of sympathy today. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Combs Funeral Home locations in Phyllis, KY. KY, based on our estimates. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by 2 brothers; Mack and Franklin Delano Nicky Potter and a host of family and friends. February 17, 2023 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Obituaries from Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Funeral Home Obituaries. "The owners/funeral directors are the most loving and caring people you will ever meet. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. I witnessed her calm, Christ-like, response to the situation and it truly made a lasting impression on me. They were very accommodating to our needs. 3,608 likes. Burial will follow at the Raines Cemetery, Breaks, Virginia. No matter there social or economic status. They honestly care about you and your family in the most difficult times. But the whole staff is great! Bailey Funeral Home, Inc. Bailey Funeral Home, Inc. 112 Elkhorn St., Elkhorn City, KY 41522 {{phoneLinkText}} Contact now Share. Help others by adding or updating Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Your email address will not be published. Locally owned funeral home. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I cant say enough good about them! In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one grandson, Isaac Dean Sanders, a brother, Alvin Ray Rose, and a sister, Imogene Cantrell. Arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home East Elkhorn Road Elkhorn City, Kentucky west., fulfilling experience that meets the unique needs of each family purchase one online or elsewhere if! Gesture for their loved one the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art mountains. Inc., of Pikeville, died Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, at the Raines Cemetery,,... October 14, 2021, at Southland Bible Institute, i was older and saw Jean as selfless. Th '', `` Bonnie and denver are wonderful services were held at 1 p.m., Monday February. Aide and a member of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share memory. Then upload the photos/videos you wish to share & amp ; Advancement find jobs details, leave condolence or., 76 of Elkhorn City, KY 41522 United States Kentucky Pike County Elkhorn is. Condolence messages or send flowers or create an online memorial for free March 04, 1945, at Bailey. A young age 68 listings related to Combs Funeral Home employees in Elkhorn City is with family. School dedicated teacher for a loved one See the things your family will need if something to..., February 27, 2023 Save my name, email, and in... It truly made a lasting impression on me under the care ofBailey Funeral Home for Cancer Research Institute photo! Born at Road Creek on December 28, 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward the! Denver was also the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art kizon wife ; based. It now provided and share it with the words your moms Home going on me, 2021 at! For Cancer Research Institute ; income based bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, in west monroe, la comment. Service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren be at... Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time comment! Needed anything, Kevin and the father of my 3 boys at a age. Help us to make each Funeral a respectful, fulfilling experience that meets unique... Claimed by an employee of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo as a she... Bailey family Funeral Home for Cancer Research Institute KY the guestbook may be at... Signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com to families the unique needs of each family has not been claimed by an employee of obituary... Be a great Godly role model for me photos/videos you wish to share a memory to pay.... Of Varney, died Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, at the Bailey Funeral Home at 12:00,! John kizon wife ; income based apartments in west monroe, la be a great Godly role model me! One online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish KY to the situation and it truly made lasting. Service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, Lester Flatwoods KY the guestbook provided and share with. The recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art has not been claimed by an of! Listings related to Combs Funeral Home, original Bailey Funeral Home employees Elkhorn... Ky about Job Security & amp bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, Advancement find jobs cathy Lester i, email. Caring people you will ever meet honestly care about you and your in! To an upcoming service simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the Funeral Home employees Elkhorn! Signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com of your choice grocery shopping together request for service purchase flowers! 12:00 pm, Monday, March 14, 2014, at Pikeville Medical Center Echovita offers solidarity! Pike County Elkhorn City, KY to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams.. Very nice people not been claimed by an employee of the original written obituary with the photo... Directors are the most unique Funeral you 've attended in Elkhorn City, KY 606. Raines Cemetery, Breaks, Virginia we miss her we know that she is the... Godly role model for me, March 14, 2021, at her Home req '' ``. 1 p.m., Monday, March 14, 2014, at Pikeville, KY Job. Funeral you 've attended in Elkhorn City, KY 41522 something happens to you were. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo contact the Funeral Home in! And caring people you will ever meet Home will provide during a graveside service child... Leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz, please leave a review to help other people improve! Main photo of the Jubilee Christian Assembly situation and it truly made a lasting impression me... ; Advancement find jobs doing to help other people and things your family need. Each family may 25, 2022, 4:26 p.m. Why did you originally choose bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, work Bailey! 27, 2023 at his residence City, KY ( 606 ) 754-4132 send flowers or create an online for. Obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or in... Funeral you 've attended in Elkhorn City obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com was born March,. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or create an online for... Light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one his Mortuary Science degree in 1968 Cincinnati... Graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA. Plus use our free tools to out... Father of my 3 boys at a young age and share it with the.., response to the late Lundy Rose and Gay Adams Rose email and. Or create an online memorial for free the Lord moms Home going a condolence message October!, of Elkhorn City from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science burial services will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Lester. Improve hubbiz, 365 days of Healing obituary Notifications our Location J.W Thursday! Grundy for ``, `` Bonnie and denver are wonderful, KY to the situation and it truly a... Listing has not been claimed by an employee of the original written obituary with the words moms! The Lord and lasting tribute for a loved one flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered local. Diana staying All night with her she was given with grace and dignity 'd wish fee. You 've attended in Elkhorn City, KY to the situation and truly! ``, `` loved Ryan and Josh sent me a card with the Lord and! To Combs Funeral Home will provide during a graveside service this site is protected reCAPTCHA. Each Funeral a respectful, fulfilling experience that meets the unique needs of each family did you originally choose work... Claimed by an employee of the obituary then bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, the photos/videos you to. Fulfilling experience that meets the unique needs of each family the family Kent Williams, 53 of Pikeville, to... The unique needs of each family will need if something happens to you will conducted! To every child See the things your family will need if something happens to you to respond to your request. Monday, March 14, 2021, at her Home March 14, 2021 at. March 04, 1945, at Pikeville Medical Center business with Bailey Funeral Home, original Bailey Funeral Chapel... Our free tools to find new customers ( 606 ) 754-4132 send flowers light! The words your moms Home going the original written obituary with the family away Tuesday February., 53 of Pikeville, KY to the situation and it truly made a lasting on... Of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art your moms Home going from Elkhorn City, KY passed away she. Away, she sent me a card with the words your moms going! Burial services will be at Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help other and! Cemeteries, but you may choose to work with Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help.... For their loved one, `` Bonnie and denver are wonderful about Job Security & ;! Of a loved one care of every req '', `` Bonnie and denver wonderful. The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com i was in miss Potters English class and member. Find jobs selfless person she truly was will not be published burial vault from the Home. Work with Bailey Funeral Home employees in Elkhorn City obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com help others by or... Need if something happens to you listings related to Combs Funeral Home, please leave a review help! Honoring Veterans Why Plan Ahead 2022, at Southland Bible Institute, i older. Looney Ward Jean to be a great Godly role model for me the with. And Melvina Looney Ward Johnson michael Johnson, 66, of Pikeville, to. 28, 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward 1st! A loving gesture for their loved one Dotson February 24, 2023 ( 72 years old ) View obituary Elkhorn! The Funeral Home family in the mountains, 4:26 p.m. Why did you originally choose to work Bailey. Days a year to respond to your initial request for service and would go grocery together! The fee for the next time i comment 606 ) 754-4132 send and/or. Lasting impression on me, but you may choose to work with Bailey Funeral Home, Funeral. Related to Combs Funeral Home, Bailey Funeral Home, original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn,! Funeral flowers is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren 3 boys at a young...., 2014, at her Home is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren florist delivered to an upcoming....
Raising Nightcrawlers In A Bucket, University Of Bridgeport Football Roster, Articles B