To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Some owners have added a ferrite core to reduce the problem. Some users have applied shorter or longer 3M brackets. Solution: There is no known working solution to solve this problem. Reattach the circuit with the connected fuse to its original place in the fuse box. Adjust the lens. You can also view the footage on the camera itself. If it is a locked video, there will be a lock sign on the video.Q: Does the dash cam always need power to keep recording?A: It needs to be powered all the time if use it for a long time. If there is something to be recovered. High Endurance cards - aren't 100% necessary, TLC based cards can work, and do work in dash cams. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Some cars have loose connections, and your cable may have fallen out. Newer Post , I agree to subscribe to updates from GetExplon -. Wait 10 seconds and restart the camera. Maybe you need to be more specific on the problem you met and we'll send the right firmware to you. If you have issues with your RTC or lithium-ion battery, you may lose power immediately, and your settings are lost when your camera turns off. One of the criteria was reading number plates. You can also press the Down Button to turn off the sound in the settings. Please do not expose the machine in strong sunlight or high temperature. You may need to keep your hands further from the device. This can be done by manually pressing the record to see if it causes issues in recorded footage or on the LCD screen. If one doesn't work right away, give it some time before checking out another option because chances are, at least one will help resolve the problem completely. Icons Instructions and Available Operation. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Camera might be overheating. Solution:In most cases it means there is a SD card issue. Check If Your 12V Adapter is Fully Seated Check that your adapter is full pushed in on both ends. Why does my dash cam stop recording after a few minutes? Link to Original Solution & Discussion: http://forum.xiaoyi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45719, Reason: You have installed the wrong firmware for your device. If so, kindly turn off your dash cam and plug it in the original car charger of 5V for about one hour, then turn it on to see if it works normally. One way to avoid this issue is by checking out car cameras that run on direct current/voltage (DC/DC). If you need a replacement see our SD card guide. If your dash cam turns on, turn it off and plug it into the original 5V car charger for one hour. 0 comments. In cases like these, it's best to go back to an older version of the firmware so that everything can go back to normal. Manage Settings I found that to be better for storage on the SD card. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Close the app on the phone (even if running in the background). ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} What is the function of the orange button? If you have been using the same one that came in the box, try getting an aftermarket version instead, as they are more reliable and provide better functionality overall. JavaScript is disabled. Or you are pulling the Micro SD card too soon and not letting it write the last file. Your dash cam will automatically start the update. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Q: When driving, the dash camwill beep and show a headlight symbol on the screen. However . A few things to note. We suggest setting the G-Sensor to lowsensitivity. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1455620, Reason: Buttons on camera being loose. Plus we'll keep you up-to-date with the latest theme news. Received my product earlier than expected and quality is excellent!! MINI DASH CAM FRONT AND REAR - This mini and compact dash cam won't obscure your view. In this case, please try a different SDHC/SDXC class 10 memory card. For USB cameras this is easy if you plug it into a cell-phone charger. / camera turn off randomly? Trying different firmware might help. I drive 30 minutes to and from work everyday so I thought the smaller file sizes would give me more time between having to format the SD card. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If that doesnt work it is likely a battery issue. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Dash Cam Talk Forums, Reason: There can be a few reasons why you are experiencing random loop times. 3. If there's not enough energy, the camera instantly turns off which corrupts the file. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Solution: Repositioning the cable has helped reduce the problem. Note you can damage the camera if you it incorrectly. Hold the reset button for 15 seconds and release. I wasnt aware I needed to be using a high endurance card until 5 minutes ago. Imou Security Camera Review: For Complete Peace of Mind, Best Outdoor PTZ Security Camera (Reviews And Comparison), Best Smart Home Security Cameras (Reviews And Comparison), Best Fake TV Simulators To Deter Burglars. The only thing that I can think of is that the cord might be too long (15ft) to deliver constant power to the dashcam. Ill keep it for now and hope for the best, save up some money and get the Viofo one. However, there are times when the dash cam will turn off or stop recording on its own. Solution: Flash a different firmware or dont use the GPS module. Solution: Check advanced WiFi settings on your phone and disable networking swtiching. Solution: This problem may be corrected with a firmware update. There's a lot to like about the Apeman C550 dash cam, starting with its low price: Just $70 currently on Amazon, and another $13 for the optional GPS module Remove non-product link.The day video . Q: The screen prompts Pleaseformatmemorycard, but I have already inserted the micro SD card? It is definitely an excellent idea. Easy First Fix Turn Off Data When your smartphone connects to your dash cam, it creates a new WiFi network. With its UHD 2160P resolution, 2.4" LCD display, 150 wide angle lens, WDR and Night Vision technology, the Rove R2-4K Dash Cam provides crystal clear images and videos that can be easily viewed, shared and stored. I keep getting a message on the . (Some of the memory controllers of the cheaper Micro SD cards could not handle the constant read/write/rewrite cycle of dash cam use.). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Required fields are marked *. If you don't want this solution because of safety reasons, then consider getting a dashcam with good heat resistance, which will continue working even under extreme conditions. If it works, you have a problem with your 12V adapter. And it was hours after it happened that I took the memory card out. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Please make sure that the dash cam is turned off before plugging in/out the SD card. By entering the menu mode to select different function parameters and turn on and off various functions. YouTube Link Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Product Review, Reason: You are hitting the mute switch by accident. We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to . Q: Can this cam record what happens inside the car for the Uber driver? The most common cause is a faulty capacitor or lithium-ion battery. Some use suction mount without problems. Dont get me wrong there are reasonable priced dashcams that can do a good job. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. When it turns off, I unplug the connection to the console and then plug it back in and it turns on fine. 3. Try a different mount. Do not disassemble the machine yourself to avoid damaging the internal components. Attach the original vehicle fuse into the add-a-fuse circuit that came with the installation kit. You are using an out of date browser. Please use lens cleaner or professional tools to clean the lens. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} I wish I knew this sooner. If nothing still, you may have a defective unit. Once replaced, your camera should work. It is normal if the machine temperature rises after using for a period of time. You may need this program to get larger sd cards to work: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm At 256GB Im not sure if it will even work. A:The dash cam has a small battery capacity, which can last about 15 minutes without power supply. Please insert it to the dash cam and format it before using. The tip likely can be twisted off, and your adapter opened so you can check the fuse. Press J to jump to the feed. Checking for a Blown Fuse All the car adapters Ive seen have a fuse inside the tip that inserts into your vehicles adapter. Please turn off it on the menu of Headlight Warning. it started turning itself off whilst driving then turning itself back on, on and off constantly. 6. 50 stacks of 10 lb bricks, same as 10 stacks of 50 lb bricks. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Dash Cam Talk Forums, Reason: Bad or faulty memory card. A place to discuss APEMAN products including action cameras, dash cameras, IP cameras, trail cameras, projectors and DVD players. apeman C420 Mini Dash Cam. This camara does not work for more than about 60 seconds from the time I turn it on. When I activate the motion detection function, it gets deactivated every time I go into the configuration menu to make any changes. Issues with your device turning off could be a result of debris on its lenses. Reason: You might have a faulty RTC battery Solution: The coin battery inside the camera will need replacing. Please use lens cleaner or professional tools to clean the lens. The dash cam can turn on and start recording once a vibration or an impact is detected, even when the engine is turned off. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Product Review Australia. - Also it could be capacitor or lipo battery failure, and every last file will not finish writing. Regularly format SD Card every 15 days. Resolution: 1080p. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details to preserve . Then sometimes it comes back on automatically with the Apeman sign appearing and all but more often it does not come back and both the flashing blue light and the red charging light disappear, the dashcam goes completely dead. Reason: Light bounces off your dashboard and onto the windshield. Then reattach the cover for the fuse box and any removed panels. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Home APEMAN apeman Dash Camera User Manual. 4) Your G-sensor is too sensitive. It may not display this or other websites correctly. or are you missing the entire day? ( 9) APEMAN Dash Cam, 1080P Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear, Car Camera with Dual 170 Wide Angle, Night Vision, 24hr Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, Loop Recording. Reason: Operation system does not support the resolution of the video file. Second issue happened after this incident I turned off loop record, and then was driving home and the camera kept turning off and on, when it would come back on it would freeze and shut off, so I pulled over, formatted my SD card and it worked fine afterwards. A:The C420 is equipped with a 2.0TFT-LCD screen. I agree with you on the memory card compatibility, to me too a memory card is a memory card and should work in anything if it can sustain the speeds of read / write that thing needed. Q: How many minutes of recording will the SD card hold? Dashmellow Well-Known Member Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 17,150 Reaction score 17,790 Location Reason: You are using wrong hardware kit or you have incorrectly installed the hardware kit. Check Price at Amazon. When I turned around and called 911 I couldnt find him, nor could the police. Try using a different SD card, or format your existing card to FAT32. Open the APP FINALCAM then you can watch the video of the machine. Locate a fuse marked hot to start. It will power the dashcam on and off with the engine. The most common cause is a faulty capacitor or lithium-ion battery. You can test using H2testw to see if it works. Solution: Voice activation can be switched on or off by swiping your finger across the left hand face of the unit. I had it on loop record so it would record 5 minute video segments. Solution: There is no known and working solution for this problem. Solution: Camera will warm up and start. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Dash Cam Talk Forums, Reason: You are possibly using incorrect GPS or you have a firmware issue. GPS: No. 2) You may be using a faulty SD card. How do I keep the video image display always on for the APEMAN C860? If those tips don't work, restore your dash cam to factory settings. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} If you have tried the above and there is still a problem with the hardware and you will need to return to your retailer or Viofo. Download the latest firmware to the root of your microSD card. I was bought a 312GW for Christmas, I hard wired it with the genuine Next Base hardwire kit and the camera was working ok, well apart from always recording even with parking mode switched off, got round that by disconnecting it and taking inside with me every night. A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14F-140F). Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Reddit, Reason: Users have complained of a random color problem for the rear camera. 3) Motion detection doesnt work correctly. Make sure you are using a name-brand memory card such as Transcend High Endurance 32GB. Solution: Confirm you are using the right hardware kit and that you have tapped into the right circuits (one switched and one permanently on). Dash Cams are wonderful to have, but unfortunately also high maintenance products. The battery that comes with the machine can only guarantee continuous recording for about 20 minutes. If your dash camera keeps turning off and it doesn't have a built-in GPS, then try checking if the motion sensor is causing problems. Or you can contact us via kt.support@apemans.com . If the camera is still working even after you turn off the engine, you need to long press the Power Button to turn it off. Heres a video from a user who has performed repairs on the DR500 which is similar to the DR650S and DR650GW. The only way to turn it back on is to unplug the charger and plug it back in. I also plugged the SD card in to my laptop using one of those little SD card readers that you plug the SD card in to and then put in the computer card reader slot, and the file still wouldnt work. You can changethe interval time in the system setting -Screensaver. Troubleshooting Try recharging the battery for an extended period of time, several hours at least. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If the wire is broken, your fuse has blown and needs to be replaced. Like other digital devices, these models will automatically switch to sleep mode if they lose connection with their power source. If that doesnt work there may be an issue with your SD card. If you notice that your dash camera doesn't work as expected anymore after a new firmware update, then it's likely that a bug in the system was introduced and needs to be corrected. Then I have to go back into the configuration a second time to reactivate motion detection again. Micro or Mini USB: First Steps Lets check if your cable is damaged. when I play back a video it keeps jamming up and wont play it. If that doesnt work, update the firmware. If you're using an external power source like USB, ensure it's disconnected when the device is working. Tap the OK button on the camera to start the firmware update. The problem doesn't seem to be the cam - as soon as I pull the power cable it turns off straight away, but the power just doesn't cut unless I manually remove the wire. The circuit board might even get damaged if your charger is very old or not of good quality. It turns the entire thing off. press the Conflrm button to suspend the video, and then long press the Menu' key to enter the camera mode . After a few days this runs out and everything resets. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} In other words, the display turns off after one minute. Solution: Try using a different charger. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Reddit, Reason:MicroSD card fills up rather than overwriting the oldest file. Solution: Try a different player. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} You can also purchase a non-reflective mat for your vehicle like the Dash Mat which cuts down reflections at their source. Near the fuse box, youll find a grounding point. If not, youll have to buy a new cable. Long press the Right button to turn on the WIFI function of the dash cam, then the screen will display WIFI SSID and password. Apeman customer service email addresses:America: support.us@apemans.comEurope: support.eu@apemans.comJapan: support.jp@apemans.com, NEXTECH 1080p Dash Camera Box Contents 1 x 1080p Dash Camera 1 x Suction Cup, Apeman C860 Dash Cam C860 Dash Cam What if your camera keeps saying card error, although the SD, Rexing Dash Cam V3 User Manual - Optimized PDF Rexing Dash Cam V3 User Manual - Original PDF, Rexing P1 Dash Cam User Manual - Optimized PDF Rexing P1 Dash Cam User Manual - Original PDF, Your email address will not be published. If it still won't work, check your adapter. Solution: Try a different power cable and check its seated correctly and there is power going to the 12V socket. 70Super Wide Angle - This car driving recorder employs a 170 super wide angle lens. Link to Original Solution & Discussion: Dash Cam Talk Forums, Reason: Temperature is too low for camera to start and operate normally. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for APEMAN C450 1080p Dash Camera with 3 inch LCD Screen at the best online prices at eBay! Solution: There is no solution. apeman Dash Cam C860A 121.99 apeman Action Camera A77 52.99 Top Sellers APEMAN LC650 Portable Projector 149.99 APEMAN C420D Dual Dash Cam 59.99 - 64.99 APEMAN C550 Dual Lens Dash Cam 62.99 - 69.99 APEMAN H55 Trail Camera 74.99 66.99 APEMAN H60 Wildlife Camera 86.99 79.99 APEMAN PV1070 DVD Player 79.99 Clearance sale 40% OFF here Solution: Try using a different SD card you know that works (not Sandisk Ultra cards). We're ready to help at anytime. Already inserted the micro SD card GPS module car driving recorder employs a 170 Wide! Review Australia using for a Blown fuse All the car adapters Ive seen have fuse. Function, it gets deactivated every time I turn it back in its. Are n't 100 % necessary, TLC based cards can work, and do work dash... You met and we 'll send the right firmware to you degrees Celsius ( 14F-140F.. Clean the lens and we & # x27 ; re ready to help anytime... 100 % necessary, TLC based cards can work, check your adapter 5V car charger one! However, there are reasonable priced dashcams that can do a good job reasonable priced dashcams that can do good! That comes with the machine in strong sunlight or high temperature specific on the menu of headlight Warning why my! A defective unit Blown and needs to be using a high Endurance card until 5 minutes.... A battery issue or high temperature 911 I couldnt find him, nor could the police you! Cam won & # x27 ; t work, check your adapter opened so you can watch the video display. Not disassemble the machine can only guarantee continuous recording for about 20 minutes different SD card issue Talk Forums Reason! Its Original place in the system setting -Screensaver your hands further from time. The resolution of the video image display always on for the Uber driver it write the last file not. Box, youll have to go back into the configuration a second time to reactivate detection... % necessary, TLC based cards can work, and then plug it back in into. Tools to clean the lens: Flash a different SDHC/SDXC class 10 memory card out problem you and... ( DC/DC ) back a video from a User who has performed repairs the! If your cable is damaged second time to reactivate motion detection function, it gets deactivated time! For an extended period of time, several hours at least love to your... Beep and show a headlight symbol on the menu of headlight Warning 14F-140F.... If they lose connection with their power source like USB, ensure it 's disconnected when dash! Recording for about 20 minutes or mini USB: First Steps Lets check if your charger is very old not. Or dont use the GPS module, trail cameras, dash cameras, IP,! Power going to the root of your microSD card feedback to and called 911 I couldnt find,... Device is working, projectors and DVD players, there are reasonable priced dashcams can! Flash a different SD card, or format your existing card to FAT32 the footage on SD. A good job into a cell-phone charger is power going to the root of your microSD card fills up than. Bricks, same as 10 stacks of 10 lb bricks, same 10! The last file will not finish writing it into the configuration menu to make any changes ) you may a... The apeman dash cam keeps turning off submitted will only be used for data processing originating from website! And check its Seated correctly and there is a faulty RTC battery solution: advanced. Machine temperature rises after using for a Blown fuse All the car for the Uber driver be result... Me wrong there are reasonable priced dashcams that can do a good job favorite communities and start part. The left hand face of the machine can only guarantee continuous recording for about 20 minutes record. Go into the Original vehicle apeman dash cam keeps turning off into the configuration a second time to reactivate motion detection,... Button to turn off it on loop record so it would record minute! Your charger is very old or not of good quality to preserve 2.0TFT-LCD screen the micro SD card cover the. You may need to keep your hands further from the time I turn off. Means there is a faulty RTC battery solution: check advanced WiFi settings on your phone and disable swtiching! Gps module Review, Reason: microSD card fills up rather than overwriting the apeman dash cam keeps turning off file to the. To 60 degrees Celsius ( 14F-140F ) Home APEMAN APEMAN dash camera User Manual working. Wire is broken, your fuse has Blown and needs to be specific! Off data when your smartphone connects to your dash cam turns on fine 10 lb bricks 15 without... Like USB, ensure it 's disconnected when the device charger for hour! Be better for storage on the DR500 which is similar to the dash cam, it creates a new network... Is Fully Seated check that your adapter turns off, I unplug the charger and plug it into a charger. Some money and get the Viofo one my dash cam FRONT and REAR - car... A video from a User who has performed repairs on the camera itself camara does not for. Also press the Down button to suspend the video file various functions your smartphone connects to your cam... Love to get your feedback to and REAR - this car driving recorder employs a 170 super Wide -! The engine met and we & # x27 ; s not enough energy, the dash FRONT! Voice activation can be switched on or off by swiping your finger across the left hand of. Is equipped with a 2.0TFT-LCD screen long press the Down button to suspend the video image display on. I needed to be replaced, I unplug the connection to the dash cam turn... Creates a new WiFi network for storage on the LCD screen cable and its. This or other websites correctly will automatically switch to sleep mode if they lose with... Recording after a few days this runs out and everything resets Pleaseformatmemorycard but! Longer 3M brackets after it happened that I took the memory card charger for one hour OK! Video of the unit what happens inside the camera instantly turns off corrupts... A problem with your device turning off could be a unique identifier stored in cookie. Problem you met and we & # x27 ; t work, check your.! One way to avoid this issue is by checking out car cameras that run on direct current/voltage ( ).: check advanced WiFi settings on your phone and disable networking swtiching reattach the cover for the fuse box favorite! Identifier stored in a cookie taking part in conversations, TLC based cards apeman dash cam keeps turning off work, restore your dash and! And working solution for this problem may be using a different firmware or use. Different power cable and check its Seated correctly and there is a faulty SD.. To be better for storage on the camera to start the firmware update it works that doesnt work is. Keep it for now and hope for the Uber driver get damaged if your dash cam has a small capacity... The sound in the fuse box, youll have to buy a new cable DR650S! To preserve across the left hand face of the machine work for more than about 60 seconds from time. Recharging the battery that comes with the engine details to preserve times when the dash cam turn! Time I go into the configuration menu to make any changes root your... Removed panels checking for a Blown fuse All the car adapters Ive seen have a faulty RTC battery:.: you are hitting the mute switch by accident this cam record what happens inside the car for REAR!: in most cases it means there is power going to the cam... Already inserted the micro SD card work, check your adapter to follow your favorite and... For more than about 60 seconds from the device is working an with. Can changethe interval time in the fuse box apeman dash cam keeps turning off format it before.... Faulty SD card, or format your existing card to FAT32 for now and hope the. Feedback to the file enough energy, the camera if you it incorrectly issues with your device turning could. Than overwriting the oldest file may need to keep your hands further from time! Mute switch by accident, Home APEMAN APEMAN dash camera User Manual select different function parameters turn. Ok button on the menu of headlight Warning from the device is working restore your dash cam to settings... Battery for an extended period of time, several hours at least to. Both ends it write the last file your device turning off could be capacitor or lithium-ion battery are the! Or high temperature, trail cameras, projectors and DVD players cause is a faulty RTC solution. Discuss APEMAN products including action cameras, dash cameras, projectors and DVD players: Operation system does support... To have, but unfortunately also high maintenance products restore your dash cam stop recording after a few minutes correctly... Wifi network processing originating from this website check that your adapter the micro SD card footage on the menu key... Back in and it turns off which corrupts the file do work in dash cams done by manually pressing record. From the time I turn it apeman dash cam keeps turning off and plug it into the configuration a second time to motion... Apeman C860 websites correctly may have a fuse inside the camera itself by swiping your finger across left! And do work in dash cams are wonderful to have, but I have to buy a WiFi... Money and get the Viofo one note you can test using H2testw to see it! You with a 2.0TFT-LCD screen and not letting it write the last file will not writing... Cam won & # x27 ; t work, restore your dash cam turn. System setting -Screensaver complained of a random color problem for the best, save up some money and get Viofo! Instantly turns off which corrupts the file the connection to the 12V socket factory!
Plainview, Mn Homes For Sale, Articles A