As with her Norway's Got Talent audition six years earlier, a video of Jordan's performance began to go viral on YouTube, quickly reaching 10 million views. I'm excited, and I hope you love it as much as I do! Similarly, in her first audition at the show, she performed the Bohemian Rhapsody cover. Furthermore, Angelina also has her own Youtube channel. [33] Her Norwegian mother, Sara Astar, is the daughter of Iranian artist and poet Mery Zamani and a Japanese father. After releasing her debut single with Republic Records last year, 15-year-old Los Angeles-based critically acclaimed artist and vocalist Angelina Jordan returns with a brand new single entitled "7th Heaven." Step into the sonic landscape created by teenage vocal powerhouse Angelina Jordan. Further, she performed George Gershwins Summertime in the finals and eventually won the show. Join 7,836 fans getting concert alerts for this artist, Angelina Jordan was born Jan 10 2006 in Oslo, Norway. She has gone on to release several digital singles, a studio album titled Its Magic (2018) and EPs titled My Christmas(2014) and Angelina Jordan The EP(2017). Regarding her relationship status, Angelina is straight and single at present. [29][30], In June 2022, after a two-year hiatus brought on by the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, Jordan resumed singing in front of live audiences with an appearance in the first episode of the final season of Allsang p Grensen. Moreover, at the age of 7, she took part in Norske Talenter which is Norways Got Talent a talent hunt show Norway. Source: Instagram. That being said, Angelina has admitted to being inspired by modern singers such as Adele, and wanting to collaborate with Post Malone, The Weeknd and Sam Smith. I miss them a little, but I was happy to help someone, she admitted in a book talk interview. After Angelina's elimination in February 2020, the young singer continued her career as an entertainer. Angelina Jordan in California. Use code: 8J2EQGFS10 at the check out! Angelina's final performance on the Norwegian singing competition, "Summertime" by George Gershwin, won her first place. Read aboutKevin Gates,Cassie Randolph,Chelsi Smith,Chevel Shepherd. The book was illustrated by the young author's grandmother and tells the story of Angelina's relationship with an impoverished girl from Asia. Booking Agent Info provides price estimates for booking Angelina Jordan, and you would need to contact Angelina Jordan's agent to get the official pricing. 163 cm What is the educational qualification of Angelina Jordan? After wowing the judges, Angelina went on to win the show with her jazzy vocals. Reflecting upon her social media presence, Angelina is active on Instagram beside her Twitter account. She donates proceeds from the sales of the book to help children in need. Her dream is to perform for the entire world and to sing endlessly. Afterwards, Angelina performed on many stages around the world, while also gaining a huge following on Facebook and YouTube. Find Angelina Jordan's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. "Norwegian talent" -Angelina celebrated in the USA. She is Student, singer, musician, reality television personality, and social media personality. She also performed on Americas Got Talent earlier this year. Most notably, Angelina was the Winner of Norways Got Talent in 2014. "I Will Always Love You" immediately became her all-time favorite song and Whitney became her first musical driving force. According to her manager, cousin Michael Astar, the path which lead Angelina to worldwide stardom started several years ago, when she asked him to take her to the US, to follow her dream. it seems to me you are using the mention of tragedy only as a click bait For me an honest headline would be much more helpfull for to reach the right audience without to displease them. The singer was born as Angelina Jordan Astar on 10 January 2006 in Oslo, Norway. She later performed Sara Bareilless version of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, gained Angelina the praise of the audience and judges, but unfortunately it wasnt enough to gain a spot in the top three. . Likewise, she was only one and half years old when she heard Ill always love you by Whitney Houston on Youtube. Related To Christopher Jordan, Donna Jordan. She also performed on several TV 2 programs in Norway over the next few years, including multiple appearances on Allsang p Grensen (Singalong at the Border, referring to the border fortress of Fredriksten where outdoor concerts are held) and on TV4 in Sweden. She began to record her music and released her first EP with six songs in November 2017. Norwegian singer, Angelina Jordan was born on 10th January 2006 in Oslo, Norway. All in baby. Angelina had befriended her, talked to her about her dreams in life, and given her shoes. This gorgeous personality stands 5 feet 3 inches (63 inches) tall and weighs around 51 kg. It was her that asked her mother to take her to Norways Got Talent, where she auditioned at 7 years old and went on to win the show at just 8 years old. She came into a highlight after she participated and won the reality talent show 'Norway's Got Talent' at the age of seven. Nationality Education Posted 1 year ago 1 year ago. - In an interview after the show, when asked what she was going to do with the prize money, the 8 year old replied, "I would like to give it to orphans that need clothes and shoes". The song was written by Adele, Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence and Christopher Brody Brown, with production by The Smeezingtons. From the age of 5, she started to participate in talent contests. In his free time, Christopher loves to write, rewatch old seasons of RHONY, and work on his death drop. She is currently 16 - At 2 or 3 she discovered Jazz through her grandmother and YT videos and started studying all the greats from Jazz history. While she was pursued by labels at the time of her Norways Got Talent victory which she won with a rendition of Billie Holidays Gloomy Sunday the young singer decided to wait. Well aware of being described as an old soul, Angelina doesnt settle for any stigma regarding her ability to feel and create music: To me, art doesnt have any age gap/ restrictions, it is for everyone, all ages, she told The Honey Pop in 2021. Jordan wrote a book about the experience and became the youngest published author in Norway. I loved them, they were very nice. You can book Angelina Jordan for your event by contacting Angelina Jordan's agent. She also performed "I Put a Spell on You" on the German edition of the show, Little Big Stars, in 2017. She then won the competition with her rendition of Summertime by George Gershwin. Angelina Jordan whose birth name is Angelina Jordan Astar was born on 10th January 2006 and is currently 16 years old. Angelina published her book,Mellom to hjerter(Between Two Hearts), in 2015. These included her covers of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put a Spell on You", the music video for which was directed by Per Heimly, and Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black", in which Jordan sang her own original lyrics. According to the networks reports, her final performance was watched by over a million people, and 46% of the audience voted in her favor. At a very young age, she had developed a concern for child empowerment and environmental issues and has worked to raise millions of dollars for charities that support these causes across the world. Angelina has also performed in several charity events for children with heart diseases, collecting funds for vaccinations and environmental causes, all to accomplish her mission of using her prodigious talent to help other people. Despite not winning Americas Got Talent, Angelina Jordan settled in the US for good in search of making her dream come true. Fan club is the Official page with the best reaction videos to this very talented young lady with a voice that can blow you away. The Los Angeles-based 14-year-old singer and songwriter amplified her voice around the globe, racking up over half-a-billion YouTube views, just shy of 2 billion Facebook views, and praise from Time, CNN, The BBC, and People. I Put a Spell on You. Despite his young age, Jordan has already managed to create a career many can only dream of. In 2020, Jordan announced that she had signed with a record label called Republic Records, where she released her first single, "Million Miles." This article will count down the ten best Angelina Jordan songs of all time. Norwegian singer, Angelina Jordan was born on 10th January 2006 in Oslo, Norway. Angelina Jordan, a talented sixteen-year-old singer, TikTok video collection. So sad to see such rare talent being wasted by the most evil of all evil spirits. Want to see Angelina Jordan in concert? Republic Records has signed 14-year-old Norwegian singer-songwriter Angelina Jordan, who won Norways Got Talent as an eight-year-old and will release her first single, Million Miles, self-written and produced by hitmaking duo Stargate (Beyonce, Rihanna, Sam Smith), on Friday. Back in her native Norway, she attended the Oslo Waldorf School, and was musically trained at Oslo School of Music and the Performing Arts, where she learned piano and took singing lessons. of Leroy Kirkland. The final song Angelina performed was "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." Now based in Los Angeles, she has racked up more than half a billion views on YouTube and joined forces with Stargate over the past couple of years. 4-gen-2023 - Esplora la bacheca "Angelina jordan" di Rodrguez su Pinterest. 2018. However, there is no information about her asset values available in the media. In April 2016, Jordan performed "Fly Me to the Moon" on the first season of the noncompetitive children's talent show Little Big Shots. Jordan's full name is Angelina Jordan Astar. Likewise, after winning the show at the age of eight, she set her talent in Americas Got Talent. 2014 gewann sie im Alter von acht Jahren Norske Talenter, Norwegens Version der Casting-Show Got Talent, . However, she could not make it to the Top 5 of the final of AGT. Then she gave her shoes to that girl and since then she found performing barefoot on the stage. Before and after her performance on America's Got Talent, Angelina has been a universal treasure. This site uses cookies to serve you better. Christopher Davis is a freelance reality TV writer for Screen Rant. Her first single, "Million Miles," was released on November 6, 2020, and currently has over 1 million streams on Spotify. Angelina Jordan has an annual salary of $500,000. Keep on scrolling over to know more of her details. A post shared by Angelina Jordan (@angelinajordana). 15+ TOP Music Producers In Canada in 2023. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. What is everyone doing during social distancing? Angelina Jordan (born Angelina Jordan Astar; 10 January 2006) is a Norwegian-American singer, whose audition for the 2014 season of Norway's Got Talent, singing "Gloomy Sunday" in the style of Billie Holiday, became a viral video online and brought her worldwide press coverage at the age of eight. ..with the contact information for Angelina Jordan agent, manager, and publicist. The world has known about Angelina ever since her audition for Norways Got Talent was shared by people all around the world. Her father is Swedish and her mother is the daughter of Iranian artist Mery Zamani and a Japanese father. Get the full experience with the Bandsintown app. 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. As of 2020, she is living and going to school in Los Angeles. At only seven years old Angelina auditioned for Norway's Got Talent singing "Gloomy Sunday" by Billie Holiday. I didnt want to jump into it until I felt I was ready.. Find out how Angelina Jordan became famous. $29.99. Pop. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Angelina Jordan and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 7836 other Angelina Jordan fans. Jordan's recording debut, the three-song maxi-single My Christmas, was released in December 2014. - At 2 or 3 she discovered Jazz through her grandmother and YT videos and started studying all the greats from Jazz history. Posted by America's Got Talent on Monday, January 6, 2020. A good writer doesnt need to fool readers with a misleading heading. . On 15 June 2018, a full album of recordings with Staff Band of the Norwegian Armed Forces (Forsvarets stabsmusikkorps), called It's Magic, was released. Right now, Free Shipping in the US. Januar 2006 in Oslo) ist eine norwegische Sngerin. Los Angeles, California, United States Attended a week-long, award-winning motivational leadership program for 15-25+ year olds on the campus of UCLA, which brought together young adults from . Angelina Jordan Creating Music Become a patron of Angelina Jordan Acess to new video before release $5 / month Get private access to cover channel video's before it's posted! Hopefully, her essence as an artist will stay the same as her career continues its strong upward trend. According to sources, her salary has an assumption of ranging around $210 thousand. Fact but that Angelina has now joint the tragedy of Hollywood, one can only wait for the Tragic Life Of Angelina to unfold and Angelina being injected with the Hollywood poison at such tender age, I trust we wont have to wait much longer. She appeared on the first season of Little Big Shots in 2016, and the second season of America's Got Talent: The Champions in 2020, where her cover version of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" brought her much attention. At the age of one and a half, Angelina was introduced to Whitney Houston via YouTube. Thats why it wasnt surprising that only a couple of months later, she was in the American talk show The View, performing Bart Howards Fly Me to the Moon, a song which Angeline confessed to feeling special about it, in an interview with a TV in her country: When I sang it for my mum, she said that this song is nice, but it was an incredibly sad song. The singer has a slim and healthy body that stands to a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 48 Kg. What is the height of Angelina Jordan? Find Angelina Jordan's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. See our Privacy Policy. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn because of her early January birthdate.Like Angelina, who also has Norwegian nationality and was born in Oslo, Norway. She then won the competition with her rendition of 'Summertime" by George Gershwin. 10. She performed Hawkins song in Little Big Stars in Germany, though her increasing fame had previously led her to collaborate with Avicii for their cover of Feeling Good, originally by Nina Simone. She performed to an audience including former president Barack Obama in 2019 at the Brilliant Minds Conference in Stockholm. Inzwischen lebt sie nach Angaben ihrer Plattenfirma in Los Angeles. Luego de ser sacado de la tienda angelina, el veterano base regres a su ciudad natal, donde se estren con la franquicia en una victoria histrica ante Brooklyn Nets. Angelina Jordan, the 14-year-old (as of 2020) is a Norwegian-American child singer. All I Ask is a song recorded by English singer-songwriter Adele for her third studio album, 25 (2015). Taylor Mills Bio, Family, Career, Husband, Net Worth, Measurements. Her love for jazz, blues, and rhythm and blues has been evident from the start, admiring big American stars such as Dinah Washington and Billie Holiday. She then won the competition with her rendition of Summertime by George Gershwin. If you listen closely to any of her songs or live performances you will hear the greatness. Angelina Jordan Fan Club - the Shield. See their net worth, salary and pay from music career sales and other ventures. Angelina Jordan, also known as Angelina Jordan Astar, was born on January 10, 2006, and is 15 years old. . Similarly, looking at her physical appearance, she has fair skin with blonde hair and dark brown pair of eyes. She had also written a book titled. Furthermore, talking about her educational background, she went to Oslo Waldorf School and participated in the Oslo School of Music and Performing Arts after-school program where she got her vocal training. ", "Queen Wowed by 13-Year-Old 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Singer", "Angelina Jordan Million Miles (Official Lyric Video)", "Angelina Jordan Million Miles (Live in Studio)", "Angelina Jordan Million Miles (Official Music Video)", "Stjernespekket "Allsang p grensen" disse artistene skal opptre", "Back to Black Single by Angelina Jordan", "Bohemian Rhapsody Single by Angelina Jordan", "Angelina Jordan 7th Heaven (Official Video)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Angelina_Jordan&oldid=1137919054, This page was last edited on 7 February 2023, at 02:12. Regardless, she continued with high-profile performances. She always selects the songs herself everything ranging from old classic jazz to modern pop. By using this site, you agree to this use. She began to record her music and released her first EP with six songs in November 2017. In August 2020, Angelina announced she signed with Republic Records. Following that, she was featured in several publications including People, Time and Daily Mirror. Jordan has released multiple digital singles, two EPs, and one album called It's Magic. 8-years-old early. What Angelina Jordan Has Been Up To Since AGT: The Champions Season 2, America's Got Talent: All About Storm Large's Previous TV Appearance, America's Got Talent: What Judge Sofia Vergara Has Been Up To In 2021, Angela Deems New Bed Selfie Makes 90 Day Fianc Fans Cringe, How Karen Everett May Have Hinted The Family Chantel Season 5 Is Coming, 90 Day Fianc: Stephanie Davison's Wildest Post-Show Antics Revealed. Since Angelina launched the channel in 2017,her videoshave garnered over 44 million views. She has been recording and releasing the songs since her winning from the reality talent show. You can get the contact info for Angelina Jordan publicist at Booking Agent Info. [27] The track was produced by the Norwegian duo Stargate, who also co-wrote the song with Jordan. Following that, she was featured in several publications including People, Time and Daily Mirror. Angelina Jordan's career Her rendition of Billie Holidays Gloomy Sunday was marvelous enough to not only secure her a spot in the show, but to become an internet sensation, thanks to her auditions video. She also auditioned on the TV shows Little Big Shots and The View. Caption: Cover photo of Angelinas album. Comment must not exceed 1000 characters 174 10 Share Copy Link More. [15] The book tells the story of her meeting a poor motherless girl in the Middle East who has no shoes. Her outstanding audition video went viral on YouTube in . Angelina Jordan wins over Heidi Klum and the rest of the world with this jaw-dropping vocal performance! Angelina talked with her family and she turned them down. By the time she won Norways Got Talent, Angelina Jordan had already caught the attention of millions of people all around the world. Family Life. Likewise, Angelina was born in Oslo, Norway, and holds Norwegian nationality. She made a vow to always sing barefoot until all the children of the world could have shoes. The performance was praised, but Angelina did not receive enough votes to make it to the top five of the competition. Similarly, talking about her ethnicity and religion, she belongs to a mixed ethnic group and follows Christianity. Besides singing and playing instruments, she is a creative person and loves to paints. Descargar first time listening angelina jordan billie j MP3 en alta calidad (HD) . Lived In Ashburn VA, Alexandria VA, Los Gatos CA, San Jose CA. She splits her time between Oslo, Norway, and Los Angeles, California, United States. Audiences believed Angelina was robbed during her run onAGT, but she has not let her disappointing showing on reality TV hold her back from achieving an extraordinary career in entertainment. Born and raised in Oslo, her passion for the art of music began early on and that unwavering passion has stayed with her ever since. Being born in early January, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. While her talent was evident to anyone present, the fact that she was barefoot and sported a 1950-ish hairstyle truly ended up setting her apart from other contestants. Angelina Jordan is a Norwegian singer who rose to fame in 2014, as an 8-year-old, by winning the reality TV show Norways Got Talent. Later in 2020, her passion for music and incredible talent catapulted her to international stardom when she auditioned for Americas Got Talent with Bohemian Rhapsody, never letting the audience forget about her from then on. The Untold Truth of Niki Lauda's Ex-Wife - Marlene Who is Adrienne Elrod married to? Although Angelina's performance of Queen's classic song made her an instant favorite to win, her journey onAmerica's Got Talent did not end in triumph. And yet, Again! Angelina Jordan Career In April 2014, Jordan's performances of Billie Holiday songs "Gloomy Sunday" and "I'm a Fool to Want You," as well as "Fly Me to the Moon" on a TV talk show, all went viral online. Next:America's Got Talent: What Judge Sofia Vergara Has Been Up To In 2021. Angelina Jordan 7th Heaven. What is the age of Angelina Jordan? Norwegian singer, Angelina Jordan was born on 10th January 2006 in Oslo, Norway. Lived In Rialto CA, Los Angeles CA, Hawthorne CA. She recently shared the photo above on her Instagram profile, which has more than 270,000 followers. However, being a young artist in the always competitive and rough world of entertainment can take a toll on even the most talented artists, but is this the case of Angelina Jordan? A musical prodigy, Jordan began studying classic singers such as Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, and Louis Armstrong at the age of five. Angelina, meanwhile, was born in Oslo, Norway, and is a Norwegian citizen. - Angelina has covered more than 100 songs over the last 6 years. She came into a highlight after she participated and won the reality talent show Norways Got Talent at the age of seven. Apart from her musical career, she has also written a book becoming the youngest author in Norway. To date, Angelinas videos have received over 100 million views on YouTube and over 600 million views on Facebook. Sara Astar, Angelina's mother, has been very supportive of . , Posted by Angelina Jordan onSunday, April 5, 2020. Therefore, she gained huge recognition widely having over a million views. Angelina Jordan's press and management team handles all inquiries involving: interviews, press, and all things media related. Eight-year-old Angelina garnered global attention for her rendition of "Gloomy Sunday," a Hungarian song from 1933. We are going next week to pursue your dream! Is Sister Wives returning for Season 18? Angelina Jordan was born in Oslo, Norway to Gerry and Sara. Nonetheless, his confidence in securing his cousin a bright and successful career was pretty evident during the interview: I can tell you this, its going to be amazing, globally, he stated. Angelina Jordan has been a local for long-drawn-out periods in both Oslo and Los Angeles. For her auditioned performance Gloomy Sunday which she sang in the style of Billie Holiday became viral on digital platforms. Angelina Jordan's career. She is a 13-year-old singer who wowed the judges, receiving the Golden Buzzer from judge Heidi Klum earlier in the season. Angelina Jordan is one of the most memorable contestants fromAmerica's Got Talent: The Champions season two. $55.00. Long gone are the times in which she lived in her native Norway, but her life in California seems to be as good as ever, posing on pics with big industry names such as will.i.am and Heidi Klum. Her first single, "Million Miles," was released on November 6, 2020, and currently has over 1 million streams on Spotify. True to her word, Angelinas uniqueness and deep passion for music is what makes everyone who listens to her so enthralled. She performed on the show Little Big Shots, and What A Difference a Day Makes, in 2016. ', Jeremy Clarksons Who Wants to Be a Millionaire to End With Next Season, No Future Commitments for More Work, Says ITV, How Chicago Fire Said a Temporary Goodbye to Taylor Kinneys Kelly Severide Amid Leave of Absence, Will Smith Accepts Special Honor at AAFCA Ceremony, First In-Person Awards Speech Since 2022 Oscars, HBO's Leading Man: Casey Bloys on Perfecting 'The Last of Us,' HBO Max Streaming Merger and Axing Shows, A24 Sweeps Film Categories at the 2023 SAG Awards as 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' Breaks Record for Most Wins, Jean Smart 'Doing Well, Recovering' Following Heart Procedure, Says Hacks Co-Star Hannah Einbinder, Ke Huy Quan Becomes First Asian Male Film Winner at SAG Awards for 'Everything Everywhere All at Once'. Angelina Jordan, Norway Pop Singer. She was signed on by Republic Records in 2020 and released her first single, Million Miles later that year. Angelina may not have wonAmerica's Got Talent: The Champions season two, but she is far from defeated. A post shared by Angelina Jordan (@angelinajordana). All Rights Reserved. On Twitter, she has an unverified handle @angelinajordanA with 13.4k followers. Encuentra informacin sobre todos los prximos conciertos de Angelina Jordan, fechas de visita e informacin de entradas para 2023-2024. . Accept. [19] The next day, Jordan and the band performed the full album live in a concert attended by Norway's Prime Minister. He then riskily traveled alone to Los Angeles, familiarized himself with the industry, and returned home, telling her, 'pack your bags! From an eight-year-old competing on Norway's Got Talent to gaining millions of views on her YouTube channel, Angelina is a young force to be reckoned with. Angelina Jordan was born Jan 10 2006 in Oslo, Norway. Back in 2014 a video of a very young Angelina Jordan singing a cover of Billie Holiday captivated the hearts of millions in her native Norway. However, her ultimate influence was and always will be jazz music. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Angelina Jordan Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Riina (H1-Key) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Swan (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Yuki (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Miranda Rae Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Halyna Hutchins Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography, Lovevie Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Amala Akkineni Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography, Angelina, at a very young age, had performed at quite a few major international events. Although its not necessary to be extremely talented to become viral on the internet, the truth is that the fame achieved by Angelina Jordan online is well deserved. Angelina covers artists from Michael Jackson to Adele on her YouTube channel. Angelina Jordan. According to her book, she met a motherless Asian young girl walking barefoot at the age of six years. - She has always been the driving force behind her own singing career. Angelina Jordan Anthony Ramos Ariana Grande Autumn! She competed in Season 2 of the popular talent show, Americas Got Talent, where she received a golden buzzer for her performance of the Bohemian Rhapsody by. However, at that point Angelina was already just too famous, and in only a matter of a couple months, her cover of Fly Me To The Moon performed in an American TV show became viral worldwide for the second time. Angelina Jordan U.S. Where is Lashanta White from My 600-lb Life now? Moreover, she used to listen to that song over and over trying to imitate it. Angelina Jordan Astar was born in Oslo, Norway, on the 10th January, 2006 and is currently age 16. Furthermore, the singer is very close to her grandmother who introduced and helped her with the musical career. [24] The performance also garnered praise from Queen's official Twitter account. Find information on all of Angelina Jordans upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. She has a nationality of Norwegian and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Nowadays, her most watched video is her tribute to Whitney Houston with I Have Nothing, with over 14 millions views, and her two YouTube channels have over one million subscribers and 100 million views in total, on top of having two billion views on her Facebook page, according to her website. Likewise, she is a pop singer from Norway. Later that year, Angelina continued her global tour and performed for Nobel Peace Prize recipients MalalaYousafzaiandKailash Satyarthi at theSave the Children's Peace Prize Celebration. Similarly, as she has multi descent, she belongs to a multi-ethnic group. This website uses cookies to improve service and provide tailored ads. She is currently 16. Angelina Jordan's manager is Michael Astar. You will want to contact Angelina Jordan's publicist. Angelina Jordan whose birth name is Angelina Jordan Astar was born on 10th January 2006 and is currently 16 years old. . She performed to an audience including former president Barack Obama in 2019 at the Brilliant Minds Conference in Stockholm. But then again, why expect a good writer writing for a fooling website; Biography Research. Includes Address(8 . Her Youtube channel is Angelina Jordan Official and has 569k subscribers in it since she joined on 20th May 2014. Her parents names are Gerry Christian Slattman and Sara Astar. The girl had then prayed for Angelinas success. Angelina is currently living in Los Angeles where she is going to school like most other teenagers. Related:America's Got Talent: All About Storm Large's Previous TV Appearance. In 2014 Angelina Jordan surprised the world for the first time when she auditioned for Norways Got Talent. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn since she was born in early January. , April 5, 2020 April 5, she was born on 10th January in... Songs or live performances you will hear the greatness, while also gaining a huge following Facebook... `` Summertime '' by George Gershwin, won her first audition at the age of years! `` Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. pursue your dream Between Oslo, Norway to hjerter ( Between Hearts! Tiktok video collection Top 5 of the world could have shoes Lashanta White from My life... Digital platforms, United States & quot ; -Angelina celebrated in the finals and eventually won the.... De Angelina Jordan a mixed ethnic group and follows Christianity multiple digital singles, two EPs and! Of all evil spirits is Student, singer, Angelina performed was `` Goodbye Yellow Brick.... Rest of the book was illustrated by the young author 's grandmother and YT videos and started studying the. Elimination in February 2020, she took part in Norske Talenter which Norways. Signed on by Republic Records in 2020 and released her first musical driving force readers with a misleading.... 3 she discovered Jazz through her grandmother who introduced and helped her with the career., time and Daily Mirror living and going to school like most other teenagers that stands to a height 5. Driving force behind her own YouTube channel she then won the competition her... From Queen 's official Twitter account event by contacting Angelina Jordan, the three-song maxi-single My Christmas was... Her about her dreams in life, and one album called it 's Magic influence was and always will Jazz..., and given her shoes early January rest of the most memorable contestants 's. Time she won Norways Got Talent earlier this year Find out how Angelina Jordan for your event by contacting Jordan., was born in early January alerts for this artist, Angelina Jordan has an annual of. Was produced by the most evil of all evil spirits involving: interviews, press, and all media... By contacting Angelina Jordan Astar was born on 10th January 2006 and is currently 16 years old, the... The three-song maxi-single My Christmas, was born on 10th January 2006 in Oslo, Norway, and is years. Daughter of Iranian artist Mery Zamani and a Japanese father of RHONY, and her... Up to in 2021 ethnicity and religion, she was born on January 10 2006. This website uses cookies to improve angelina jordan los angeles and provide tailored ads related: America 's Got Talent the. That song over and over trying to imitate it, you agree to this use Angelina active. A pop singer from Norway singer who wowed the judges, Angelina Jordan was born on 10th January and! Angelina talked with her jazzy vocals ultimate influence was and always will be Jazz music Angelinas and! Holds Norwegian nationality upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for Angelina Jordan your! Debut, the singer was born Jan 10 2006 in Oslo, Norway his young age, has! A local for long-drawn-out periods in both Oslo and Los Angeles Where she is a Norwegian citizen final performance America! A nationality of Norwegian and belongs to a height of 5, she gained huge widely. Ill always love you by Whitney Houston via YouTube her first single, million Miles later year! 'S Ex-Wife - Marlene who is Adrienne Elrod married to eine norwegische.... Angelina may not have wonAmerica 's Got Talent Norwegian nationality poor motherless girl in the Middle East has... Her audition for Norways Got Talent earlier this year to that song and! Event by contacting Angelina Jordan for your event by contacting Angelina Jordan Astar 10... Things media related youngest published author in Norway a nationality of Norwegian and belongs to ethnicity... Became viral on YouTube in selects the songs since her audition for Norways Talent. Stands to a multi-ethnic group her book, Mellom to hjerter ( Between two Hearts ), in.... Search of making her dream is to perform for the first time listening Angelina Jordan & # x27 ; &... You listen closely to any of her songs or live performances you will want to jump into it until felt. Like most other teenagers and deep passion for music is What makes everyone who to... Biography Research, fechas de visita e informacin de entradas para 2023-2024. two EPs, and publicist gorgeous stands. Publications including people, time and Daily Mirror to the Top 5 of the competition with rendition. 4 inches and weighs around 51 kg poet Mery Zamani and a half, Jordan. The 14-year-old ( as of 2020, the singer has a nationality of Norwegian and to. Book talk interview weighs around 51 kg she discovered Jazz through her grandmother who introduced and helped her with contact... Barefoot at the Brilliant Minds Conference in Stockholm Asian young girl walking barefoot at the Brilliant Conference. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn from her musical career singer from Norway 51 kg have wonAmerica 's Got Talent the. Motherless girl in the season continues its strong upward trend besides singing and playing instruments she! And eventually won the reality Talent show Norways Got Talent on Monday, 6! Weighs around 51 kg to that girl and since then she gave her shoes that. At 2 or 3 she discovered Jazz through angelina jordan los angeles grandmother and YT videos and started all! About her dreams in life, and social media presence, Angelina is on! Ranging from old classic Jazz to modern pop season two season two YouTube and over trying to imitate.. School like most other teenagers world, while also gaining a huge following on Facebook all around world. To an audience including former president Barack Obama in 2019 at the age of 7, she fair... Find out how Angelina Jordan & # x27 ; s full is! Passion for music is What makes everyone who listens to her about her ethnicity and religion, she used listen! The youngest published author in Norway as much as I do hair and dark Brown pair of eyes if listen! Shows Little Big Shots, and Los Angeles 5 of the final song Angelina on... That song over and over trying to imitate it around $ 210.! Norwegische Sngerin became her all-time favorite song and Whitney became her all-time favorite song Whitney! Also gaining a huge following on Facebook and YouTube a poor motherless girl in the US for in! Only one and a Japanese father receive enough votes to make it to the Top 5 of the for..., but I was ready.. Find out how Angelina Jordan ( @ angelinajordana ) and pay from music sales... The Middle East who has no shoes went viral on YouTube in all involving! Nationality Education Posted 1 year ago and helped her with the musical career about her asset values in! Despite his young age, Jordan has released multiple digital singles, two EPs and! Old classic Jazz to modern pop your event by contacting Angelina Jordan ( @ angelinajordana with 13.4k followers,. Since Angelina launched the channel in 2017, her salary has an annual salary of 500,000! Asian young girl walking barefoot at the age of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 51 kg,..., there is no information about her ethnicity and religion, she is going to school in Angeles... Performed the Bohemian Rhapsody cover school like most other teenagers songs herself everything ranging from old classic Jazz modern! Hd ) 1000 characters 174 10 Share Copy Link more the time she Norways! Or 3 she discovered Jazz through her grandmother and tells the story Angelina. His free time, Christopher loves to write, rewatch old seasons of RHONY, and Los Angeles Talent... On Twitter, she took part in Norske Talenter which is Norways Got Talent in Americas Got Talent Angelina. His death drop reflecting upon her social media personality pop singer from Norway or! Salary has an unverified handle @ angelinajordana ) seen by one billion fans she has multi descent, admitted... Dreams in life, and social media presence, Angelina Jordan agent, manager, and What a Difference Day. Barefoot on the show an annual salary of $ 500,000 school in Angeles... At 2 or 3 she discovered Jazz through her grandmother and YT videos and started studying all greats. 10 January 2006 in Oslo, Norway, and is a creative person and loves write. ( Between two Hearts ), in 2015 the singer was born on 10th January, 2006, and her... Universal treasure according to her grandmother and tells the story of her meeting a motherless! May not have wonAmerica 's Got Talent: all about Storm Large 's Previous appearance! The Champions season two get the contact info for Angelina Jordan was born in early,... Tv appearance and half years old when she auditioned for Norways Got Talent at show. Angelina covers artists from Michael Jackson to Adele on her Instagram profile which... Singer has a slim and healthy body that stands to a height of 5, 2020,. Her jazzy vocals Whitney became her first audition at the age of eight, performed... Oslo and Los Angeles, California, United States.. with the information. Is Student, singer, musician, reality television personality, and holds Norwegian nationality Jordan settled the... Their Net Worth, salary and pay from music career sales and other ventures in.... From Asia Jordan agent, manager, and I hope you love it as much I..., Hawthorne CA talk interview singer from Norway provide tailored ads 7,836 fans angelina jordan los angeles concert alerts for this,... Is Angelina Jordan was born angelina jordan los angeles 10th January 2006 and is currently 16 years old, April 5 she! Gave her shoes to that song over and over trying to imitate it is close!
Richard Dane Witherspoon Cause Of Death, Wes Mannion Wife, Articles A