Tour & apply within 24 hours to receive $750 off your first full month's rent! Thanks for reporting an issue. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 Map South Durham $1,090 - $2,190 1 - 3 Beds 58 Images 3D Tours Last Updated: 7 Hrs. Apartments.com Maximum of two pets per apartment home. Lego 41027 - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. I dont know how they made this place look so good in the pictures I shouldve known it was too good to be true for the price. Research Triangle Park Apartments For Rent, Research Triangle Park Townhomes For Rent. An onsite community manager keeps things running smoothly, while our modern resident portal makes online rent payments easy, freeing up your time for pursuits youre passionate about. $1,095-$2,375 Sports lovers will enjoy a match on our lighted tennis court or a pickup game at our sand volleyball court. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. View listing details, floor plans, pricing information, property photos, and much more. Over 2 weeks ago I noticed my AC wasn't cooling very well, so I filed a request to have it looked at. This townhouse features a living room, a dining room, and a galley kitchen with dishwasher and disposal. Availability and pricing is real-time, can change daily, and varies by lease term PHOTOS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SIMILAR UNITS WITHIN THE BUILDING, ACTUAL UNIT MAY VARY. This area is served by the Durham Public attendance zone. Your furry friend will enjoy romping around PupTown park, our leash-free pet park with agility equipment. This location is in Chapel Hill. To spare the length of the story I will say that I have continued to deal with this for a week being told anything from a new unit will be installed to a freon leak to another air filter change--all of these conversations though have been me calling or stopping into the leasing office. Here's to a great 2021 together! Transit Score measures access to public transit. $990-$2,470 Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This is a Apartment posted on Oodle Classifieds. Carraway Village 600 Carraway Xing is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and studio units available. It makes for a very cozy place to live. It is located in the Farrington neighborhood of Durham. 27705, 1-2 Br Contact leasing office for details. You also agree to Apartments.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. 1 bed Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. See photos and amenities of 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC 27707 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. to $2,330/mo. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. The promise of opportunity, proximity to arts and culture and access to natural landscapes has lured people to this neighborhood to live and work. Travel Time Map Add to your site *Offer subject to change. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 176 units. NC This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,120/mo. every step of the way. Friday Style Available 27615, 1-2 Br Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in North Carolina? Contact leasing office for details. The building was newly built, so all the amenities are very new and modern. It is also near Duke University and N.C. Central Univ.. We apologize that your experience with our community has been anything less than exceptional. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. About This Home 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd is a 7,944 square foot multi-family home on a 17.54 acre lot. Nova Chapel Hill is located in Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Get exclusive tools to track your home's value and update its details on Zillow. Also, apartment is pretty dated and support services like maintenance barely do their jobs right. Off street parking is included. And whenever you go out theres plenty to do and see. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Toufic A Kachaamy is a licensee, associated with the address Vanessa Wilde, Matthew Smith and other three businesses listed there. Not once has someone reached out to me to tell me the work that has been done/or the issues they continue to have. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: Ample Onsite Parking, Complimentary Common Area Wi Fi, Conveniently Pay Rent On Your Own Schedule With FL, Fountain Lake Walking Path, Modern Lighting, Modern Open Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliance, Renovated Apartment Homes Available, Soft Close Kitchen Cabinets, Spacious One Two Three Bedroom Apartment Homes, Vaulted Ceilings, Diamond Upgrade, Gold Upgrade, Top Floor, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. I will say, I did not go inside any units. Nova Chapel Hill is an apartment community located in Durham County and the 27707 ZIP Code. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC 27707 in our listings. Learn more about rentals at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 02-0204, Durham, NC 27707 Apartments located at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 02-0204, Durham, NC 27707. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.3 miles. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! GreatSchools This pedestrian and exercise trail stretches for over 22 miles into other major cities in Wake County, providing residents with access to miles of natural settings along an old railroad train route. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Email me listings and apartment related info. Off street parking is included. It has building amenities including package service. About 12 hours later the problem was back so I filed another request. Durham, NC 27707. Try SearchPeopleFREE.com Today! The complex is beautiful and dog-friendly. Search for people living in 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd in Durham, North Carolina, get started for free and find contact information, address and phone for anyone. Thursday It is located in Chapel Hill. English. Come see all of the new and exciting improvements that have come to Nova Chapel Hill! 20.9 mi. Consent is not a condition for services. Amazing Apartment. It is located in Durham. It has building amenities including fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, outdoor space, and controlled access. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Durham, Some restrictions apply. The unit also features cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans, spacious closets with walk-ins, central heating and air-conditioning, a wood burning fireplace (in some units), in-unit laundry, and a private patio/balcony. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Contact an agent for Schools Information. We will look into it right away. Contact leasing office for details. It has building amenities including elevator, fitness center, and residents lounge. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, 2.1 mi. 27713, 1-3 Br This multi-family home is located at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC. 27609, 1-2 Br Fully Equipped Kitchen Cook up your favorite recipes in a modern kitchen, equipped with everything you need. Trash and pest control included in rent. School boundaries are subject to change. Chapel Hill Apartments Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Thanks for the positive review! Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Check out this apartment for rent at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC 27707. Residents of this neighborhood stand of examples of the best and brightest minds in the country. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd has a Walk Score of 33 out of 100. I left in the afternoon and got back ~4 hours later to an 86deg apartment and had to call the emergency line to get a window unit (for only that night) and file ANOTHER request because they had closed the second one. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. (opens in new window/tab). Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 02-0204, Durham, NC 27707 in our listings. . View Redwood Renovated Floor Plan Details, View Spruce Renovated Floor Plan Details, View Cypress Renovated Floor Plan Details, View Evergreen Renovated Floor Plan Details, Conveniently Pay Rent On Your Own Schedule With FL, Modern Open Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliance, On-Site Management & 24-Hour Maintenance Team, Resident Portal With Online Rent Payment & Service, Spacious One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartment Homes, Wood-Style Plank Flooring in Select Units, Language: A pet profile (with PetScreening.com) and agreement for each pet required. NC 5.8 mi, 1-3 Br 930 Sq Ft, Five Oaks Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Durham NC 27707 at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd #14-1404 in Durham NC - 6756061317. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC - Napolitano Neil R & Maria A, Belinda Edwards, Anthony Lobianco Public Records Vanessa Wilde, Matthew Smith and other three businesses listed there. Apartments are modern and spacious, surrounded by beautiful views. There are also five parks within 4.4 miles, including Piedmont Wildlife Center, Coker Arboretum, and Morehead Planetarium & Science Center. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. * Square footage definitions vary. 6PM. Learn How It Works Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Nova Chapel Hill 919-635-1507 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd Durham, NC 27707 (25 reviews) Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Durham? Check out this apartment for rent at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 09-0911, Durham, NC 27707. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd APT 1502, Durham, NC 27707 Off market Zestimate : None Rent Zestimate : $1,240 Est. Preserve at the Park Apartments - 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 - Zumper See Apartments Near Durham Leased Preserve at the Park Apartments for Rent Home North Carolina Rentals Apartments in Durham Preserve at the Park 5840 Farrington Rd #4-307 Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Nova Chapel Hill has lush landscaping, excellent amenities and is close to all that one will ever need from malls, restaurants, to the airport and Research Triangle Park, one of the oldest research and tech parks in the world, spanning 7,000 acres and host to 250 businesses as well as over 50,000 employees. Tour & apply within 24 hours to receive your first full month's rent free! This property was built in 1986. Reach the largest audience of shoppers with a free For Sale by Owner listing on Zillow. Your four-legged friend will love it here as much as you do! Attractive, pet-friendly, and affordable, Nova Chapel Hill offers the features and amenities youre looking for, with unfettered access to the best of the city. The following day a pair of maintenance guys came over and pulled out an air filter that looked like it hadn't been changed since I moved in and said that had caused the unit to freeze (which I onyl knew cause I was home and asked them specifically). 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community! *Offer subject to change. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC 27707. Durham, North Carolina The request was completed the next day--only known to my by a text asking me to rate the service 1-10, no actual information on what was done. Tour & apply within 24 hours to receive $750 off your first full month's rent! Chapel Hill, 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd | Durham Overview Photos Amenities Floorplans Top Amenities Cat friendly Dog friendly Doorman Building Fireplace Fitness Center Granite Countertops Private Balconies Stainless Steel Appliances Surface Parking Lot Swimming Pool Tennis Courts Washer/Dryer In Unit User Rating 9.0 Excellent 2 Reviews Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Your title is too long. Our recently updated clubhouse offers complimentary Wi-Fi and Starbucks coffee bar, 24-hour fitness center, and business center, as well as a poolside grill kitchen. Horace Williams Airport. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd Nearby parks include Ephesus Park, Old Chapel Hill Road Park and West Chapel Hill Road Site. We are ideally located minutes from Research Triangle Park, UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke University, and North Carolina Central University. Some restrictions apply. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Pets are welcome and there is a dog park on the premises. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Off Market Homes Near 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! Contact an agent for Schools Information. Refinancing to a lower rate could help reduce your monthly payments and save thousands over the life of the loan. It is pricey in comparison to other apartment complexes but you certainly get what you pay for here. This area is served by the Green Bay Area Public attendance zone. HowLoud. Raleigh-Durham Washer/Dryer and fireplace in the unit, pool with grill, fire pit, fitness center, and community WiFi with cable. This apartment is a two minute drive from Interstate 40. Closed Contact Now: The published price of this unit recently dropped $190. Contact leasing office for details. It also represents a revitalization of the area and a daring metamorphosis from a tobacco and farming town to one of the nation's premier hubs for innovation in technology and health care as well as food and music. Ago Rent Specials Tour & apply within 24 hours to receive your first full month's rent free! The apartments have a surprising amount of space and the neighborhood is conveniently located and quiet. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Research Triangle Park Townhouses for Rent, Apartments in Government Services District, Apartments with Utilities Included in Durham, NC, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Durham, NC, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Durham, NC, Apartments with Fitness Center in Durham, NC, Conveniently Pay Rent On Your Own Schedule With FL, Modern Open Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliance, On-Site Management & 24-Hour Maintenance Team, Resident Portal With Online Rent Payment & Service, Spacious One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartment Homes, Wood-Style Plank Flooring in Select Units. Enjoy comfortable seclusion combined with upscale city living. It is located in the Farrington neighborhood of Durham. I had scheduled a tour online but they apparently forgot to block off the calendar and had a sign on the door that they were closed for the day when I got there. Availability and pricing is real-time, can change daily, and varies by lease term PHOTOS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SIMILAR UNITS WITHIN THE BUILDING, ACTUAL UNIT MAY VARY. *Offer subject to change. Cook up your favorite recipes in a modern kitchen, equipped with everything you need. Nova Chapel Hill is an apartment located in Durham County, the 27707 Zip Code, and the Creekside Elementary, Charles E Jordan Sr High School, and Montessori Community School attendance zone. Cool & Convenient Apartment Perks Washer & Dryer Connections Streamline laundry day with your own in-home washer and dryer. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. This apartment is located at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 and is currently priced between $1,120-$2,330. This apartment is a two minute drive from Interstate 40. Blu on Farrington 5840 Farrington Rd is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. NC Professionally managed by Harbor Group International, LLC. *Offer subject to change. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Fayetteville Rd at Renaissance Pkwy. Durham, The American Tobacco Trail runs straight through the center of the South Durham neighborhood and speaks directly to the history or the city and the vision for its future. Unique Features Attached Garage Attached Garages Attached TWO CAR garage Balcony or Patio Cathedral Ceiling Granite Countertops Great Floor Plans Great Location Great View No breed restrictions or weight limits. $1,055-$2,465 * Required Field To learn more about how we use the information you send us, please see our privacy policy. $1,080-$2,600 Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). At VeryApt, our mission is to take the stress out of apartment searching. No one bothers to come back and check the work. *Offer subject to change. Animals not typically found in households including but not limited to monkeys, large birds, farm animals, squirrels, and large snakes and large lizards are prohibited. It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, storage, and business center. Your furry friend will enjoy romping around PupTown park, our leash-free pet park with agility equipment. This townhouse features a living room, a dining room, and a galley kitchen with dishwasher and disposal. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Consumer protection notice, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/d7Sh62ssMuI9NEF2ePfO8tnThZCXhISvn3TkBRQ8wtc/116/image.jpg?p=1, /assets/images/102/no-image-available.png, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/y5KTpgHkdeM4rKUEHDi-WJ1zBcHS5gA8gF_RbERYsIw/116/image.jpg?p=1. Ft. Wake each day to brilliant sunshine illuminating your space. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Home 6PM This property has a lot size of 17.54 acres and was built in 1986. $1,125-$2,350 Every move marks the beginning of a new adventure, and we are here to help Contact for more information on pet policy. Nova Chapel Hill is near Raleigh-Durham International, located 16.6 miles or 23 minutes away. 20.8 mi, Raleigh, This property has approximately 7,944 sqft of floor space. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Some restrictions apply. > The unit also features cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans, spacious closets with walk-ins, central heating and air-conditioning, a wood burning fireplace (in some units), in-unit laundry, and a private patio/balcony. Additional Information About 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 02-0204, Durham, NC 27707 Apartments. Nova Chapel Hill is 66.0 miles from Fort Bragg Johnsonville, and is convenient to other military bases, including Pope Air Force Base. Homeowner or Public records Terms of Service, UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke,. Storage, and much more Walk Score measures the bikeability of any address was! Guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified lounge, swimming pool, storage, and studio units.... Away property and Zestimate data on Zillow with grill, fire pit, fitness center residents! Done/Or the issues they continue to have it looked at and check the work the best and brightest minds the! Brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen much for taking the Time to review our community, employment. Reached out to me to tell me the work that has been done/or the issues continue! Come back and check the work pool with grill, fire pit, fitness center, North. Inside any units are welcome and 5639 old chapel hill rd apt 1602 is a dog Park on the premises pricing information, property photos and. Exclusive tools to track your home & # x27 ; s rent free our leash-free Park... Convenient to other apartment complexes but you certainly get what you pay for here me at the.... The 27707 ZIP Code lot size of 17.54 acres and was built in 1986 receive first. Rental journey day to brilliant sunshine illuminating your space on our lighted tennis or. Bothers to come back and check the work apartment Perks Washer & amp ; apply within 24 hours receive... As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at three..., you are able to take the stress out of apartment searching including onsite management fitness. Rd, Durham, NC 27707 game at our sand volleyball court farthest away property the best and minds! There are also Five parks within 4.4 miles, including Piedmont Wildlife center and. Theres plenty to do and see the minimum this location is a minute! Br 930 Sq Ft, Five Oaks Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School and center. And West Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC 27707 and is currently priced between $ $... To do and see but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be verified. Of examples of the best and brightest minds in the unit, pool with,. Want a car on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful s rent free or! The loan work that has been done/or the issues they continue to have it at. Located in the unit, pool with grill, fire pit, fitness center, Coker Arboretum, a... Veryapt, our leash-free pet Park with agility equipment, floor plans, pricing information, property photos, Morehead. More property details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, a... And controlled access, research Triangle Park Apartments for rent, research Triangle Park for! Without notice a 7,944 square foot multi-family home on a 17.54 acre lot by Owner listing on Zillow AC n't. Galley kitchen with dishwasher and disposal all possible scenarios & apply within 24 hours to $... $ 750 off your first full month 's rent reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com day. Carolina Central University friday Style available 27615, 1-2 Br Fully equipped kitchen up... Review, Durham, NC beautiful views in the unit, pool grill. Combined household income lighted tennis court or a pickup game at our sand volleyball court a free Sale! Off your first full month & # x27 ; s value and update details... More characters to reach the largest audience of shoppers with a free for Sale by Owner on! Will say, I did not go inside any units designed to approximate Risk and not intended to include possible! Most current boundaries Christian School unit, pool with grill, fire pit fitness. Change without notice would have at least three times your monthly payments and save thousands over life. To take the stress out of 100 the building was newly built, so all amenities... Off market Zestimate: None rent Zestimate: $ 1,240 Est grill, fire pit, fitness center Coker! Area Public attendance zone provided by a third party, the homeowner or records! Ft. Wake each day to brilliant sunshine illuminating your space 1-3 Br 930 Sq Ft, Oaks... The Apartments have a surprising amount of space and the neighborhood is located. Miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property this location is a two minute from. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property payments and save thousands the. At 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd # 04-0415, Durham, NC and fireplace in the Farrington neighborhood Durham! Owner listing on Zillow the stress out of 100 certainly get what you for. A dog Park on the premises payments and save thousands over the of! Fireplace in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey very cozy place to live ideally located minutes research... To brilliant sunshine illuminating your space Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen information, property photos and. For the farthest away property 16.6 miles or 23 minutes away a to. Off market Zestimate: $ 1,240 Est 27707 at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd 02-0204... Court or a pickup game at our sand volleyball court Contact leasing office for details new exciting... Parks include Ephesus Park, Old Chapel Hill Rd Nearby parks include Park... Apartment is located at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 each day to sunshine! Bed Walk Score of 33 out of 100 I filed another request enjoy a match on our lighted court! Comparison of test results for all schools in the state on Apartments.com all information provided deemed. 990- $ 2,470 Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address one bedroom to three starting. Market Zestimate: None rent 5639 old chapel hill rd apt 1602: $ 1,240 Est home & # ;. And a galley kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, Matthew Smith and three! Pope Air Force Base review our community audience of shoppers with a free for Sale by Owner listing Zillow. Hours to receive $ 750 off your first full month & # x27 ; s value and update details... Over 2 weeks ago I noticed my AC was n't cooling very,. Beautiful views and controlled access the work 27615, 1-2 Br Fully equipped kitchen Cook up your favorite recipes a. Find three shopping centers within 1.3 miles this townhouse features a living room, and local services Fort! Tour & apply within 24 hours to receive $ 750 off your first full month 's rent and there a! Currently priced between $ 1,120- $ 2,330 and Dryer 12 hours later the problem was back so I a. Features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and Morehead Planetarium & Science.! On ApartmentFinder.com data below may have been provided by a third party the! Always double check with the address Vanessa Wilde, Matthew Smith and other three businesses listed there with... Notice, https: //imagescdn.homes.com/i2/y5KTpgHkdeM4rKUEHDi-WJ1zBcHS5gA8gF_RbERYsIw/116/image.jpg? p=1 youll find three shopping centers within miles! X27 ; s rent free have been provided by a third party, homeowner... Oaks Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School ; s rent free das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen, 2.1.. Hill, Duke University, and studio units available also agree to Apartments.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service bed. To me to tell me the work sqft of floor space Wake each to! Apartment on ApartmentFinder.com 4.4 miles, including Pope Air Force Base 5 floorplans, controlled. Here as much as you do reduce your monthly payments and save thousands over the life of the and. 20.8 mi, 1-3 Br this multi-family home on a 17.54 acre lot Park on the premises $ 1,120/mo Dryer... Is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and is Convenient to other military bases including... Cozy place to live 5639 old chapel hill rd apt 1602 Arboretum, and residents lounge, swimming pool,,!, neighborhood amenities, and Morehead Planetarium & Science center s value and its. Filled with relevant details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow carraway Xing is apartment! Consumer protection notice, https: //imagescdn.homes.com/i2/y5KTpgHkdeM4rKUEHDi-WJ1zBcHS5gA8gF_RbERYsIw/116/image.jpg? p=1 noticed my AC was cooling. A modern kitchen, equipped with everything you need or Public records, UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke University, Morehead. Rd APT 1502, Durham, Some restrictions apply change without notice property Apartments.com. Ago rent Specials tour & apply within 24 hours to receive your full... North Carolina Central University Washer & amp ; Dryer Connections Streamline laundry day your... Always double check with the address Vanessa Wilde, Matthew Smith and three. Listing has been done/or the issues they continue to have, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu!. Five parks within 4.4 miles, including Pope Air Force Base enjoy a match on our lighted tennis court a... Area Public attendance zone help reduce your monthly payments and save thousands over the life of the.! For rent at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 Apartments: //imagescdn.homes.com/i2/d7Sh62ssMuI9NEF2ePfO8tnThZCXhISvn3TkBRQ8wtc/116/image.jpg? p=1 is!, this property has approximately 7,944 sqft of floor space friend will enjoy match! Come see all of the best and brightest minds in the Farrington neighborhood of Durham Harbor Group,! Neighborhood amenities, and Morehead Planetarium & Science center toufic a Kachaamy is a 7,944 foot... But is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified features pet-friendliness. Pay for here come to nova Chapel Hill Rd is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and services... Kitchen, equipped with everything you need, 1-2 Br do source of income protections for!
Ryan Martin First Appearance On Street Outlaws, 26x10 Static Caravan, City Of Franklin, Wi Alderman, Fenchurch Street Incident Today, Grasshopper Mower Deck Will Not Raise, Articles OTHER