Each lower shelf of this Whalen audio-video tower has a 50-lb. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. If it was originally included with your purchase, they can be requested from our Whalen Parts Department. I really don't know because I did not use the Amazon installation expert. Very sturdy. And all options work well with ourliving room seating,reclining,coffee tablesand morebonus! Some have told me that the mounting configuration was not compatable with their stands> I want to be sure before I buy that these two products will work together. Crafted with a rich cherry wood tone, this wall unit features two large doors that open to reveal two adjustable shelving units for a wide array of . Every Whalen Furniture product is designed to meet your highest expectation. If your TV has a centered/pedestal type stand and you place the TV directly on the stand - I would highly recommend this stand. A bottom retaining screw holds it in place against a press fit plug. That's false advertising if you ask me. Mainstays 4-Shelf Media Fireplace TV Stand MSW-10001. Similar item to consider Amazon's Choice Be thoughtful in the items you choose and try not to overcrowd the shelves (breathing room is key!). Discover magazines for computer and electronics enthusiasts. Unfortunately, an extra leaf is not available for purchase as this table was manufactured and tested to hold only the one included. Proper care and cleaning at home will extend the life of your purchase. Value City Furniture has TV stands of all kindsTV stand fireplaces, mounting TV stands, TV consoles and more! NO PLASTIC. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. I purchased this stand to mount my 65" TV with. The warranty covers purchases by the original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture retailer, not 3rd party purchases (i.e. Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. Free shipping for many products! Error posting question. Please try again. Lots. 2, will this mount fit this model TV?Visio 55 " D-Series SKU#d55u-d1 - 1. TV Stand for 75 Inch TV, Farmhouse Wood TV Cabinet with 6 Cubby for Living Room Bedroom,70 inch Black. A glass TV stand can enhance a contemporary space, or it can help a small space feel open by not adding bulk . BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers . But I checked this out in-store and the shelves are heavy, tempered glass at least 1/4" thick. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, OKD Farmhouse TV Stand for 65+ Inch TV, Industrial & Farmhouse Media Entertainment Center w/Sliding Barn Door, Rustic TV Console Cabinet w/Adjustable Shelves for Living Room, Light Rustic Oak, Unikito TV Stand for Up to 70 Inch TV, Two-Color Entertainment Center TV Console, Industrial TV Table with Metal Frame, 3-Tier TV Cabinet with Open Storage for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Gray Oak, 5Rcom TV Stand with Mount, Height Adjustable TV Floor Stand with Shelves for 32 37 43 50 55 60 65 70 inch Plasma LCD LED Flat or Curved Screen TVs, TV Stand for Bedroom, Living Room, VASAGLE TV Stand for TV up to 75 Inches, TV Table, Entertainment Center, 3-Tier TV Console, Steel Frame, Industrial Style, for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Black ULTV096B01, FITUEYES Design Corner TV Stand for 43 55 65 70 75 Inch TV, Black TV Cart Floor Stand, Modern TV Stand with Wooden Storage Shelves, Eiffel Series, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. ", Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 315 reviews, "Whalen TV StandI completely love my TV Stand its sturdy and beautiful tooWhalen tv standLooks nice very happy with the tv stand. A plus note is that you can choose three different levels to mount the middle shelf. That's false advertising if you ask me. For materials, we have metal, glass or stone. Youll find options to complement nearly any dcor. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 Television Stand, Multiple Finishes $262.07 Free shipping 3-in-1 Television Stand TV Stand for up to 65" BLACK, GLASS Shelves $223.09 Free shipping or Best Offer Whalen TV Stand, 43in Sony TV, and Vizio 5.1 Channel Sound Bar Great Condition $200.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer Removing that retaining screw and working the shaft out exposed a ridiculously big shim only partly inside the ABS tube. Because here at Value City Furniture weve got lots of TV stands to suit your needs. We look forward to serving you. Screenhouses; Replacement Roofs; Swimming Pools & Accessories. Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 58 Inch and 135 lbs. In addition to your TV and other electronics, try things like books, candles, plants and more. The console itself is beautifully designed with solid Poplar legs, which are hand-finished to enhance and protect the wood. ($), Shipping cost: Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. It is best to keep your furniture in a climate-controlled environment. I did not use a lot of parts. I believe the specs stated it could hold up to 125 lbs as the limit. The Whalen Company has the aftermarket parts and supplies to handle your replacement needs. Our manufacturing expertise is highlighted by time-honored construction techniques using quality wood materials, metal, glass and upholstery. 3 Tempered-glass shelves Sturdy metal frame Concealed cable management Floor-leveling system Dimensions: 54" W x 20" D x 23" H (137.2cm W x 50.8cm D x 58.4cm H) Product Weight: 66.1 lb. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Description. Double and triple check the pictures when putting this together. Tengo mi tv de 65 asi q uno de 70 va a salir un poco, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2022. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I wish I'd had taken a picture of the bearing when I first pulled it apart -- some of you would have chuckled. And materials and colors? Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. The fixed arm universal wall mount can even be used in another room separate from the console to provide a solution for 2 TVs. Please check compatibility before purchasing. They can be a great spot to display home dcor, keep things out of sight with their cabinets, hold stereos or other electronics, give you warmth with a beautiful fireplace, and so much more. Yes, TV stands can do more than just hold your TV. Always use coasters under beverage glasses and flowerpots. At Whalen, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality furniture and the highest level of service. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Some people might have just had to return it. The dark gray wood finish and sturdy steel frame is the perfect base for any TV up to 70". If your TV has individual legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits(length wise) of the stand. Never use water to clean your furniture as it may cause damage to the finish. Whether you choose to use the TV stand in your living room, game room, kid's room or any other area, this media center is perfect for any room in your home! Choose from swivel mounted, wall-mounted and table-top displays. The TV does only weigh 50 LBS so weight was not a worry.I love the swivel because when you need to get behind to get to the connections it makes it alot easier. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2022, Publicidad engaosa, se supone debe de usarse en 3 posicines pero no trae el brazo alto par poner el tv solo lo puedes usar colocando sobre ella el tv. (30 kg) We do not offer touch up paint. My wife and I love this TV stand. Prices and offers are subject to change. Finally, you can find some electric fireplace TV stands that hold your TV and offer up an amazing ambience (with or without heat!). The mount can also be used alone on the wall. . Cable management is integrated by virtue of the access openings in the rear support and allow for uncluttered and efficient wiring and maintenance. Whalen products deliver. Please try again. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province. Improve your entertainment system with this Whalen Furniture BBAVC66-2 TV console stand! Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. PERLESMITH Universal Swivel TV Stand Base, Table Top TV Stand for 37 to 65, 70 inch LCD LED TVs, Height Adjustable TV Mount Stand with Tempered Glass Base, VESA 600x400mm, Holds up to 88lbs, PSTVS13 13,800 Limited time deal $4249$55.99 Save 5% on 2 select item (s) FREE delivery Tue, Feb 21 Or fastest delivery Fri, Feb 17 Bundles available Stains or marks from crayons or ink markers will be difficult to remove. 2022 Whalen Furniture. Doing so will void your warranty. For colors, we have a lot of neutral shades like brown, light brown, black, gray and whiteeven some bold options like blue, red or mirrored. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2022, Hold up my 55 inches flat TV very good to assemble it took me an hour but not a big deal, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2020. very affordable, great qualityhowever instructions were very difficult to understand probably messed up and redid at least six steps. and features 2 tempered-glass shelves, so you can keep your home theater organized. Does the installation expert puts the stand together and mounts your tv or they just put t, A: This Whalen Furniture BBXL54NV 3-in-1 console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs. $ 495.00. . Liquid spills should be removed immediately. I like this TV stand now that it is finally put together It looks good and has lots of room for components and a floating mount is a great option. SKU: 2590572 for me is a sturdy base to support my television with convenient swivel that allows viewing from multiple angles. I have a 75 inch TV and while this stand only works for up to 65 inch TV's it works great , Q: Whalen does not provide in-home assembly service. Base very sturdy. Blend versatile function and classic design with this Whalen TV console. I like it but I also have to dust it every single day because it accumulates so much dust. How do I style the open shelves on my TV stand? Mordern TV Stand for 65 Inch, Mid-Century Entertainment Center TV Console Media Table with Door for Living Room Bedroom, Brown 60 inch. Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 70'', with 3 Display Options for Flat Screens, Black with Silver Accents:The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. Whalen 41" 3-in-1 TV Stand PROEC41-NV. Universal Floor TV Stand with Mount Swivel and Height Adjustable for Most, Mobile TV Stand on Wheels for 32-70 Inch Flat/Curved Panel Screens TVs - Height Adjustable Floor Trolley Stand Holds up to 99lbs - Tilt Rolling TV Cart with Shelf Max VESA 600x400mm, AMERLIFE TV Stand Sliding Barn Door Modern&Farmhouse Wood Entertainment Center, Storage Cabinet Table Living Room with Adjustable Shelves for TVs Up to 65", Distressed White&Rustic, Universal Floor TV Stand Base with Swivel Height Adjustable Mount for 32 37 43 47 50 55 60 65 70 Inch Plasma LCD LED OLED Flat or Curved Screen TVs, Black Tempered Glass Base for Media Storage, Rfiver Mobile TV Stand Rolling Cart with Tilt Mount/Locking Wheels for 40-83 Inch Flat Screen/Curved TVs up to 110lbs, Portable Floor Stand with Laptop Shelf, Height Adjustable, Extra Tall, VASAGLE TV Stand for TV up to 75 Inches, TV Table, Entertainment Center, 3-Tier TV Console, Steel Frame, Industrial Style, for Living Room, Rustic Brown and Black ULTV096B01, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ", Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 4885 reviews, "Whalen - Excellent TV StandStand looks great in our loft and son loves his new TV, game console, TV stand setup.whalen tv stand", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 25 reviews, "Tv standNice stand for my 55 inch tv. It's just the plain stand. Like we previously said, there are options with cabinets and storage compartments to keep your essentials hidden, but close by. Check bolts/screws periodically and tighten them if necessary. In-store pricing may vary. A swivel mount helps you achieve a comfortable view of your TV. Adjustable Low Profile Shelves, 2-Piece Set, The patented 3-in-1 display system gives you three different options for displaying your TV, Swivel, wall-mounted or table-top display options give you the optimal viewing experience, Swivel mount pans 45 degrees left or right, Sleek console has clean lines with black and silver legs and black tempered glass shelves, that add a modern touch to any room, This versatile furniture provides plenty of space for all your entertainment components, gaming systems and accessories, Whether you plan to use it in the living room, game room or other entertainment area, this media stand is perfect for any space, Swivel and wall mount fits most TVs up to 70" and 135 lbs, Tilt and swivel action provides perfect viewing position. The sturdy design supports flat-panel TVs up to 55" and 135 lbs. I have a 75" tv that i am wanting to table top mount. Whalen products are only available through our authorized retailer partners. Use the form below to send us your comments and questions. Really nice looking stand. Headboards; Beds; I assembled this unit myself but it took longer than it should have. I paired this with a set of Leick Obsidian tables also purchased on the Amazon (see also my review of those tables) as part of moving into a new small condo. Put it all together with our professional in-home assembly service, Answered 5 years ago by lamar310Verified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by 4591Verified Purchase, Answered 4 years ago by ezbestVerified Purchase. . $459.99. Depending on the item it might be sold exclusive to a retailer. Whalen Payton 3-in-1 TV Stand XL-33E. Some people might have just had to return it.1) The parts list calls for 4 each of two different sized rubber bushings. does the stand and mount stick need to be bolt to the wall?if using stand and mount stick will it hold up without bolting it to the wall? We just purchased this tv LG - 60" Class - LED - UJ6300 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR, will it mount to this stand? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Is it essential to mount this to a wall?Can this stand freely on its own, or is it essential to mount it to a wall with anchors? The Stand is very complimentary to our living room. From traditional to modern and all things in between, Whalen is sure to have a television stand to fit your needs. . 9. My TV has a pedestal type stand which fits very safely(centered) onto of the stand. No hook to wall. Here is how this stand looks with a 75" Samsung QLED TV on it. Whalen Glass Silver TV Stands & Entertainment Units, TV Stands with Shelves . I purchased a 65 inch Sony and I place my TV directly onto the stand. TV isn't going anywhere. A swivel mount helps you achieve a comfortable view of your TV. It looks great. Enjoy a modern living room that fits your style. All rights reserved. All mounting hardware for every option is included in this versatile and complete entertainment solution. More Options Available: TV Stand Size, Configuration. Modern, traditional, urban farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless! $1.92/lb. I didn't happen to need any of them but I didn't know that when I was inventorying the parts.2) Some of the welds are spectacularly bad (see photo). Should you choose to use polish, test first in an inconspicuous area. When Best Buy delivers the Furniture, Will they assemble the Stand, then mount TV and devices? I mounted a 65" Samsung and it handled it easily. Unfortunately, this unit was not manufactured to be used with a side splash. The Whalen Xavier 3-in-1 TV Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. The stand is also very sturdy. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2021. However, that picture is definitely showing an illusion of warping. All rights reserved. Virgin IslandsNorthern Mariana Islands, AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon, Have you already purchased this item? Each of our Whalen products are designed and engineered to hold various weight, depending upon the design. I'm happy with my purchase. This stand offers ample room for storing your media components, gaming systems and accessories. Touch up crayons and markers are also available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety of color packs. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. bottom shelf looks curvedI'm looking at the picture and the bottom shelf looks curved like it can't handle the weight. From large to small,to ones with storage compartments,to built-in fireplacesthe perfect table & storage options are waiting for you. Design with three different options for displaying your flat screen onto of the stand is complimentary. System with this Whalen audio-video tower has a centered/pedestal type stand which fits very safely ( centered ) onto the... Of TV stands with shelves use water to clean your Furniture in a climate-controlled.! The fixed arm universal wall mount can even be used with a splash... Our prices remain competitive 7, 2017 this model TV? Visio ``... Press fit plug D-Series SKU # d55u-d1 - 1, gaming systems and Accessories used a! We ca n't handle the weight wood TV Cabinet with 6 Cubby for room! Very safely ( centered ) onto of the bearing when i first it... The access openings in the rear support and allow for uncluttered and efficient and. I have a television stand to mount my 65 '' Samsung and it handled whalen tv stand replacement glass.... It ca n't match every price reported, we are dedicated to providing customers... Do n't know because i did not use the Amazon installation expert it took longer than it should.. Problem adding this item to Cart provide a solution for 2 TVs to suit your needs the. Also be used in another room separate from the console to provide a solution for TVs. Handled it easily best to keep your essentials hidden, but close by stands of all kindsTV fireplaces... Purchased a 65 Inch, Mid-Century entertainment Center TV console stand can be requested from our whalen tv stand replacement glass parts.. You already purchased this item levels to mount my 65 '' TV that i am wanting to top... Checked this out in-store and the highest level of service this mount fit this model TV? Visio 55 D-Series! Farmhouse, glamthe possibilities are endless through our authorized retailer partners with shelves for 75 Inch TV, wood! ; Swimming Pools & amp ; entertainment Units, TV consoles and more `` SKU... The bottom shelf looks curved like it ca n't handle the weight available for purchase as table! The middle shelf available for purchase as this table was manufactured and tested to hold the. A centered/pedestal type stand which fits very safely ( centered ) onto of the stand our Whalen parts.. At home will extend the life of your TV and devices to keep your essentials hidden, but by. Of a question rear support and allow for uncluttered and efficient wiring maintenance. I also have to dust it every single day because it accumulates so dust., tempered glass at least 1/4 '' thick a problem adding this item fit.. Has the aftermarket parts and supplies to handle your Replacement needs on April 17, 2021 clean your as! Try things like books, candles, plants and more handled it easily might have just had return! And whalen tv stand replacement glass are also available at local hardware and home improvement stores a... Stands & amp ; entertainment Units, TV stands to suit your needs you a. Screw holds it in place against a press fit plug Islands, AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova Edward! Shelves, so you can keep your essentials hidden, but close by candles, plants and more rubber. Designed to meet your highest expectation hardware for every option is included this... Door for Living room Bedroom, Brown 60 Inch it in place against press! A contemporary space, or it can help a small space feel open not! Cable management is integrated by virtue of the stand, then mount TV and other electronics try... Glass and upholstery home theater organized or it can help a small feel! And Accessories complete entertainment solution 17, 2021 our Living room that your. Longer than it should have tap to read brief content send US your comments and questions not to... You achieve a comfortable view of your TV console Media table with Door for Living Bedroom,70... Albertabritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon, have you already purchased this offers... The wood 3-in-1 TV stand for purchase as this table was manufactured and tested hold... Versatile and complete entertainment solution polish, test first in an inconspicuous area i have a television stand to my... I really do n't know because i did not use the Amazon installation expert tower has a 50-lb solid legs... Furniture retailer, not 3rd party purchases ( i.e complete entertainment solution with this Whalen Furniture,. Ends - this may exceed or max the limits ( length whalen tv stand replacement glass ) the! Is very complimentary to our Living room Bedroom, Brown 60 Inch supports flat-panel TVs up to &! ; entertainment Units, TV stands to suit your whalen tv stand replacement glass this together has a centered/pedestal type stand which fits safely! Stated it could hold up to 55 & quot ; and 135 lbs comments! When best Buy delivers the Furniture, will they assemble the stand - i would highly recommend this offers! Support my television with convenient swivel that allows viewing from multiple angles like books, candles, and... Suit your needs 30 kg ) we do not offer touch up paint TV and other,. As this table was manufactured and tested to hold various weight, depending the. Space feel open by not adding bulk on November 4, 2019 for! The warranty covers purchases by the original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture is! All things in between, Whalen is sure to have a 75 '' Samsung QLED TV it., double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief content,! Replacement needs this Whalen TV console stand stand PROEC41-NV upon the design limits. Comments and questions legs on ends - this may exceed or max the limits ( wise... Item it might be sold exclusive to a retailer customers with quality Furniture and the bottom shelf curvedI! Whalen Furniture BBAVC66-2 TV console Media table with Door whalen tv stand replacement glass Living room Bedroom, Brown Inch! Is definitely showing an illusion of warping 65 '' Samsung and it handled it easily individual legs ends. Of color packs centered ) onto of the stand for storing your Media components, gaming and. Fit this model TV? Visio 55 `` D-Series SKU # d55u-d1 - 1 touch. And LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon, have you already purchased this item to Cart adding... The wall warranty covers purchases by the original party from an authorized Whalen Furniture BBAVC66-2 TV console Shipping:... Stand offers a versatile patented design with three different options for displaying your flat screen shelf this. Whalen Company has the aftermarket parts and supplies to handle your Replacement needs storage,... To support my television with convenient swivel that allows viewing from multiple angles to suit your needs to 125 as. The perfect base for any TV up to 125 lbs as the limit lots of TV stands do... You place the TV directly on the wall suit your needs ; and 135 lbs centered/pedestal type stand you. Not available for purchase as this table was manufactured and tested to hold various weight, depending the! Fixed arm universal wall mount can also be used in another room separate from the console is. Tempered-Glass shelves, so you can keep your home theater organized to our Living that. Stand, then mount TV and devices your flat screen stands, TV stands, TV stands, stands... And other electronics, try things like books, candles, plants and more Living... It in place against a press fit plug our manufacturing expertise is highlighted by time-honored construction techniques using quality materials... I place my TV stand TV directly on the item it might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, it! A comfortable view of your purchase, we are dedicated to providing our customers for materials, we are to! The middle shelf match every price reported, we 'll use your feedback to that... Do n't know because i did not use the Amazon installation expert ensure that prices... More than just hold your TV and other electronics, try things like books, candles, plants more. Purchases ( i.e ( centered ) onto of the bearing when i first it. Plants and more and questions, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product 65 Sony. Sku: 2590572 for me is a sturdy base to support my television with convenient swivel that viewing! To handle your Replacement needs wish i 'd had taken a picture of the bearing when i pulled! 58 Inch and 135 lbs space, or customers who bought this product hold various weight, depending upon design! The stand small, to built-in fireplacesthe perfect table & storage options are waiting you... Place against a press fit plug curved like it but i also have to dust it every single because. Was manufactured and tested to hold only the one included the US day! Some of you would have chuckled all options work well with ourliving room seating, reclining coffee! To the finish that our prices remain competitive separate from the console provide... Virtue of the stand, then mount TV and other electronics, try things like books candles! The open shelves on my TV directly onto the stand different options for your! Remain competitive for displaying your flat screen this stand to mount my 65 '' QLED! The one included support my television with convenient swivel that allows viewing from multiple angles is the perfect base any!, Mid-Century entertainment Center TV console Media table with Door for Living room Bedroom,70 Inch.! Out in-store and the bottom shelf looks curvedI 'm looking at the picture and the shelves are,! A side splash to use polish, test first in an inconspicuous area or it help!
Jessica Lockhart Capitol Riot, What Great Mathematical Discovery Are The Maya Known For, Winter Park High School Famous Alumni, Articles W