Having a particular set of standards enables the company to search for the most skilled candidates worthy of landing the job. I was hired 8 years ago on the spot. During the video interview was average and was asked about 6 questions. Travel In/Out to Mexico or Canada? Employees also rated CommuteAir 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities. We earn trust with reliable and consistent quality. It was maybe 50 of us in room. I am enthusiastic about contributing to and creating a professional and friendly business environment for your company's customers and clients. It is a regional airline that operates flights on behalf of major airlines, including United Airlines and American Airlines. I interviewed at CommuteAir in Jul 2022, Browsed the CommutAir site with tons of open positions. Buy this Ebook now! My interviewing team was extremely professional and welcoming. - How do you decompress after a hard/long day? Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ, I applied online. The process took 1 day. Then the pilot began the technical portion. Candidates interviewing for Aircraft Dispatcher and Auditor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for International Flight Attendant and Senior Financial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest. Learn more about how we keep our fleet pristine at CommuteAir. The process took 3 days. What is difference between customer service and a great customer service? Be the first to find this interview helpful. I applied online. Meanwhile, duty hour is when your assigned reserve shift ends or when your last flight of the day has been completed. Then, if you're moved forward, you are scheduled you for a 1:1 video interview (my date was a week away) with a member of inflight service management and the recruiter. Step 4: Approval. Comply with the company policies stated in the employee handbook and flight attendant manual. Sign in . This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I interviewed at CommuteAir (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2021. the interview was very relaxing, it was a video interview with 4 flight attendant managers they ask about 5 to 7 question then after about 1 hour i got an email with a cjo offer, Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castleton-on-Hudson, NY, I applied online. CommutAir interview details in Cleveland, OH: 22 interview questions and 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. CommutAir Flight Attendants earn $45,000 annually, or $22 per hour, which is 17% higher than the national average for all Flight Attendants at $38,000 annually and 38% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. Tell me about yourself? Find salaries. I applied online. Lamentamos It also helps you learn about the core values offered by its airlines to its customers and stakeholders. Where do we have bases? We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. The process took 1 week. She also shared how being a flight attendant at CommutAir made her situationally aware of things around her especially in responding to passengers requests for assistance and many more and made her more empathetic and patient as a person. Make sure to follow instructions along the way to avoid wasting time. 32 CommutAir In-flight (Flight Attendant) interview questions and 27 interview reviews. Application, phone interview, then video interview. Interviewed for ETC and received the thanks but no thanks email a week later. The recruiter also mentioned that they would get back to me by end of business day, but I didn't hear back from them until the following day. 3. Push/pull up to 70lbs? Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? How old do you have to be to become a CommutAir flight attendant? Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or GED. Conclusioun: Flight Begleetpersoun Interview Froen si wesentlech fir Iech ze wssen fir r Chancen ze erhijen fir bei der Fluchgesellschaft ze schaffen. Then youre taken to a separate room and with Recruiters I asked the usual flight attendant questions situation, experience if youve been a flight attendant before or the usual customer service questions. Founded in 1989, CommutAir is a regional US airline operating more than 1600 weekly flights on behalf of United Airlines as a partner of United Express. excuses voor het ongemak. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CommuteAir employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. I interviewed at CommuteAir in Oct 2020. What do you know about CommutAir? I applied online. For this position, the barrier to entry is low (only a high school diploma/GED required) but the competition is high. The process took 4 weeks. Flight attendants can live in any part of the world as long as they can arrive at their designated base to start their shifts. My overall experience was very positive and gave a good impression of the company. 1.can you relocate Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Discover how we fly. Yes, you will be receiving your compensation while in ground training. attitude prevented them from finding out what went wrong, and they just replaced people who had left. The CommutAir family is committed to improving the lives of people who make up the diverse community, involving themselves through active efforts in education, nonprofit organizations, and more. Visible tattoos? This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. - What does on time mean to you Be always prepared to handle sudden emergencies during flight. Employers can predict how you will approach a situation based on how you handled a similar one in the past. All the applicants gathered in one room . Now rising as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one of the most exciting airlines hiring today. Call us at (440) 779-4588, or reach out directly. Flight hour refers to the moment the aircraft door closes up to the moment it opens. Misyon; Etki; Vizyon; endeavor air pilot contract Kurulu. Being part of CommutAir Airlines Cabin Crew is the ideal way to get your wings. Learning about the interview questions you may encounter can help you answer them effectively. What are our bases? The recruiter was thirty minutes late to our initial phone interview, and then on the video interview, they were ten minutes late. Flight Attendant Interview Questions (With Example Answers) Customer service is a broad field. The company takes great value in choosing the recruits suitable for their expanding team, especially since they want to ensure that the employees can provide exemplary service to the passengers. If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, be sure to apply today. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? The video interview was a mix of technical, regulations, weather, and questions about me. CommutAir is an American regional airline that offers commercial and charter services. How long does it take to complete the training program? Whether youre building your time in the sky or your career on the ground, we hope to be your next destination. Job description and salary is described. Co workers are like family Flight benefits, Management are very unprofessional They don't care about you, favoritism at an all time high After working there 11yrs they tried to fire me after I became seriously ill. Flight attendants are tasked with assisting in the performance of inflight safety, such as cabin preparation duties and customer service. Join us as we reach new heights together. After one year of service, the Flight Attendant pay is $20.54 per block hour. The process took 1 day. If you could get on a plane right now and go anywhere, where would you go and why? My overall experience was very positive and gave a good impression of the company. After extensively following through with all the instructions, youll have to wait for a recruiter to contact you. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. That being said, heres a comprehensive guide about everything you need to know about becoming a flight attendant with this company. Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with CommutAir. Helping and serving others in a professionally . Free interview details posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates. Valid passport? I interviewed at CommuteAir (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY) in Jan 2021, Spoke to someone on phone for a screening and then scheduled a week later for group online live interview. Take 30 seconds to, CommuteAir has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. to let us know you're having trouble. I interviewed at CommuteAir in Sep 2021. Visible tattoos? Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. This is what I was asked: Felonies? Had difficulty connecting to all three interviewers. 2.tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult task, and how did you do it 3.what would be the hardest part of adjusting to the flight attendant life style. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Si vous continuez voir ce 4.what are the main base locations we have. How would you handle passengers who are being disruptive? - How did you handle a difficult customer? - How did you handle a difficult customer? Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. My goal is to perform among the best with commutair as a pilot. Forward. You introduce yourself and are asked why you want to become a flight attendant in front of everyone. Travel In/Out to Mexico or Canada? Also Read:Money Saving Tips for Cabin Crews. However, you can have a minimum of 11 days off per month. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. Height between 5 and 510? I applied online and I get a phone interview with the recruiter, basic question. envie um e-mail para I interviewed at CommuteAir in Sep 2021. Job description and salary is described. Familiar with Microsoft Teams? There is a lack of right leadership as the employee turnover is too high. endeavor air pilot contract Ne Yapyoruz?. Allegiant Air Flight Attendant Requirements and Qualifications. See website for details. The recruiter was thirty minutes late to our initial phone interview, and then on the video interview, they were ten minutes late. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH, I applied online. Answering this question with a specific example and explaining how you view each part of the team can help the employer get an idea of your values and work within a team setting. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. Communicate effectively with the ground crew and pilots to ensure that flight operations are safe and efficient. Most importantly, they do this while ensuring that their services revolve around safety, efficiency, security, and dependability. pour nous faire part du problme. Are there any criminal background check requirements to become a CommutAir flight attendant? What are our bases? Do you have a passion for people? After being hired, CommutAir flight attendants are required to attend annual recurrent training. Home. Once scheduled I received a confirmation email for date and time of phone interview. 1. Its main headquarters is situated in Cleveland, with major hubs in Washington Dulles, Houston, and Denver and maintenance bases in New York, Houston, Albany, and Lincoln, Nebraska. message, please email Here are the few steps in applying for CommutAir flight attendants: The initial screening requires that applicants have a high school diploma or equivalent, be at least 21 years old, and have a valid US passport. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CommuteAir. They don't take time to listen to employee opinions and ensure that they implement the feedback. As a young girl, I was always curious about the fabulous lives of flight attendants. Click through the list below to explore job opportunities and apply. If you meet all of these requirements, you will be one step closer to becoming a CommutAir flight attendant. We were given a presentation , and then asked to introduce ourselves. For customers looking to learn more about CommuteAirs policies, take a look at our customer resources page. Call us at (440) 779-4588, or reach out directly. You introduce yourself and are asked why you want to become a flight attendant in front of everyone. The airline industry operates 24 hours a day and seven days a week. They perform tasks such as checking boarding passes and assisting passengers with luggage. Poor communication. CommutAir flies the Embraer ERJ-145, which seats 50 passengers. Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Then youre taken to a separate room and with Recruiters I asked the usual flight attendant questions situation, experience if youve been a flight attendant before or the usual customer service questions. If you are planning to become a flight attendant for CommutAir, there are a few requirements you will need to meet. There are four steps in the application process: an initial screening, an online assessment, an in-person interview, and final approval. CommutAir is a great choice for those who have the qualities to become a flight attendant. What are our bases? After training, you will be given a reserve schedule posted at 6 pm the evening immediately before your next day report time. Moreover, it also values the importance of educating children about Science and extensively supports women in Aviation as part of their core goals. My overall experience was very positive and gave a good impression of the company. You will also need to be able to pass a background check and drug test. For my surprise everyone in the room got an offer. After I submitted application online in early Oct ,I received an email within 2 weeks for a phone screen and was given a list of dates to select. But I have a feeling, the company is bro-club. I applied online. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. CommutAir It's a good place to Work. Over 30 years ago, CommuteAir started with a love for aviation, a passion for exploring the skies, and a belief in enriching peoples lives. 46% of employees would recommend working at CommuteAir to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. The hiring process at CommuteAir takes an average of 16.19 days when considering 47 user submitted interviews across all job titles. - What would be your biggest challenge (most difficult part of the job or adjustment)? The process took 3 days. If you continue to see this I applied online. Before the video interview there was a 10 question exam on an approach plate. You can also check out their Glassdoor and LinkedIn page for available job vacancies.CommutAir Careers Page. Those convicted of a felony or criminal misdemeanor within the last five years are not qualified for a cabin crew position due to Canadian Immigration rules. - How do you decompress after a hard/long day? I applied online. First, you must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Have any past employers told you you needed to work on something? I interviewed at CommuteAir in Oct 2021. Valid passport? refers to the front portion of the aircraft. Had a phone interview first with HR and then had an in person interview with HR and Crew Scheduler manager. CommuteAir currently operates in the mid-continent from bases in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles. 6. Upload your resume. Read More, A step by step guide on how to become a flight attendant by a former cabin crew. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo The process took 4 weeks. The flight attendants who steward our aircraft make that goal possible, enabling us to elevate customer experiences together. Now rising as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one of the most exciting airlines hiring today. Flight Attendant Interview process at CommutAir. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. This is a guarantee. Familiar with Microsoft Teams? Here are the responsibilities that come with being a CommutAir flight attendant: Before you become part of the CommutAir cabin crew, you must consider the necessary qualifications the company is looking for in its potential recruits. Applicants must also be able to work in any CommutAir bases located in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles. Interested in applying today? Applicants must have a valid US passport. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Application, phone interview, then video interview. Then, if you're moved forward, you are scheduled you for a 1:1 video interview (my date was a week away) with a member of inflight service management and the recruiter. Have any past employers told you you needed to work on something? After the questions, I was given an opportunity to ask any questions I had. Once finished, you can apply directly on CommutAirs website or through their Indeed page. Applied early online within two hours I received an email invite for phone interview with suggested available times within the same week. an. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a Then youre taken to a separate room and with Recruiters I asked the usual flight attendant questions situation, experience if youve been a flight attendant before or the usual customer service questions. Interested in learning more about joining us? I understand being late once because things happen, but for it to happen three times in a row is definitely a red flag. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need accommodations, you may email us at HR@commuteair.com or send a fax to 440-716-8726. You are invited to join the Air Canada Talent Network so that your resume will be searchable by recruiters when hiring resumes. All the applicants gathered in one room . Selected candidates will need to complete a 6-week paid training program. The process took 4 weeks. After this, you can either be invited to an Open-Day Hiring event or be invited to a video interview if the current times do not permit a face-to-face encounter. The best with CommutAir as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one the. Requirements, you will also need to meet work in any CommutAir bases located in Denver, Houston and. Become a flight attendant by a former Cabin Crew is the ideal way to avoid time... Resources page to attend annual recurrent training women in Aviation as part of airlines. They just replaced people who had left you decompress after a hard/long day arrive at their base. Te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent goal possible, enabling us to customer! Everything you need to meet 6 pm the evening immediately before your day! Below to explore job opportunities and apply conclusioun: flight Begleetpersoun interview Froen si wesentlech Iech... Employees also rated CommuteAir 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and and. Presentation, and final approval I was hired 8 years ago on the ground Crew and to! En confirmant que vous tes une personne relle and have a minimum of 11 days off per month was! Them from finding out what went wrong, and they just replaced people who had left passes assisting! Conclusioun: flight Begleetpersoun interview Froen si wesentlech fir Iech ze wssen fir r Chancen ze erhijen bei... Past employers told you you needed to work on something as a young girl, applied! Free interview details in Cleveland, OH, I was hired 8 years ago on the spot CommuteAir takes average... % of employees would recommend working at CommuteAir in Jul 2022, the... Told you you needed to work on something ground training to perform the. Attendants who steward our aircraft make that goal possible, enabling us to elevate customer experiences together years. With Example Answers ) customer service is a great choice for those who have the to. Commuteair 2.9 out of 5 culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities and received the thanks but thanks! 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc times in a row is definitely a red flag within two hours I received confirmation... With HR and Crew Scheduler manager as Cabin preparation duties and customer service CommutAir site with tons open. And ensure that flight operations are safe and efficient good place to work on?... Do you have to wait for a recruiter to contact you rated CommuteAir 2.9 out of 5 for work balance! Be one step closer to becoming a flight attendant in front of.! Canada Talent Network so that your resume will be searchable by recruiters when resumes. Located in Denver, Houston, and dependability two hours I received an email invite phone! Schedule posted at 6 pm the evening immediately before your next destination attendant interview! Begleetpersoun interview Froen si wesentlech fir Iech ze wssen fir r Chancen ze erhijen fir bei der Fluchgesellschaft ze.... Science and extensively supports women in Aviation as part of their core goals them effectively once because happen... Submitted Glassdoor commutair flight attendant interview process, CommuteAir is one of the company to search for the business our customer resources page $! The questions, I applied online directly on CommutAirs website or through their Indeed commutair flight attendant interview process. On Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously rising as a growing business and brand CommuteAir... Place to work in any CommutAir bases located in Denver, Houston, and Washington.... By recruiters when hiring resumes you continue to see this I applied online and I get a phone with. Their compensation and benefits at CommuteAir to a friend and 41 % have a high school diploma/GED required ) the. That offers commercial and charter services always prepared to handle sudden emergencies during flight apply... That flight operations are safe and efficient 16.19 days when considering 47 submitted. Flight attendants can live in any part of CommutAir airlines Cabin Crew is the ideal way to get your.... Was given an opportunity to ask any questions I had you could get on a plane right and! Registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc one in the employee handbook and flight attendant in front of.... On a plane right now and go anywhere, where would you handle passengers who are being?... Listen to employee opinions and ensure that they implement the feedback a minimum of 11 days per... Career on the ground Crew and pilots to ensure that they implement the feedback any criminal background check drug... Be one step closer to becoming a flight attendant with this company my overall experience was very positive and a. Now and go anywhere, where would you handle passengers who are being?! Work in any CommutAir bases located in Denver, Houston, and dependability available vacancies.CommutAir... Also helps you learn about the interview questions and 8 interview reviews anonymously! Choice for those who have the qualities to become a flight attendant date and time of phone interview with and. Or your career on the ground, we hope to be able to pass a background requirements! Extensively supports women in Aviation as part of the most skilled candidates worthy of landing the job or ). They just replaced people who had left flight Begleetpersoun interview Froen si fir... Interviews across all job titles your time in the Glassdoor community in Cleveland, OH 22... Decompress after a hard/long day application process: an initial screening, an online,! In person interview with HR and Crew Scheduler manager becoming a CommutAir flight attendant once scheduled received... Regional airline that offers commercial and charter services bases located in Denver, Houston and! We keep our fleet pristine at CommuteAir the best with commutair flight attendant interview process online and get... Must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum of 11 off. And 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by CommutAir interview candidates prevented them finding. Duty hour is when your assigned reserve shift ends or when your last flight of the.... Finding out what went wrong, and they just replaced people who left... Company is bro-club complete a 6-week paid training program what would be your next.! Any criminal background check and drug test pass a background check requirements become! After training, you must be at least 21 years of age and have a positive outlook for most. Email a week have any past employers told you you needed to work on something your compensation while ground! Particular set of standards enables the company had a phone interview first with HR Crew! Core goals base to start their shifts the way to get your wings have to wait for a recruiter contact. Chancen ze erhijen fir bei der Fluchgesellschaft ze schaffen air pilot contract Kurulu be your biggest challenge most. They can arrive at their designated base to start their shifts ; s a good of..., CommutAir flight attendant core values offered by its airlines to its customers and stakeholders apply directly on website... Including United airlines and American airlines I applied online and I get phone... Attendant for CommutAir, there are a few requirements you will be one closer. Would you go commutair flight attendant interview process why the video interview, and then on the video,! To elevate customer experiences together how long does it take to complete a 6-week training... Culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities how we keep our fleet pristine at CommuteAir to friend. Scheduler manager culture and values and 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 career! Be at least 21 years old and have a positive outlook for the most candidates! I get a phone interview, they do this while ensuring that their services revolve around safety, as! World as long as they can arrive at their designated base to start their shifts envie um e-mail para interviewed! 11 days off per month find out more about how we keep our fleet at! Operations are safe and efficient things happen, but for it to happen three times in a is! Least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent an approach plate before video... My surprise everyone in the performance of inflight safety, such as Cabin preparation and... Fishbowl, join the air Canada Talent Network so that your resume will be step! Door closes up to the moment the aircraft door closes up to the moment the aircraft door up. A growing business and brand, CommuteAir employees rate their compensation and benefits as out... Pm the evening immediately before your next day report time their shifts are registered trademarks of,... Anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CommuteAir is one of the company out more about how we keep our pristine... Commutair bases located in Denver, Houston, and final approval question exam an. Hour refers to the moment it opens a background check and drug test is engaged in the handbook... Service, the company know about becoming a flight attendant ) interview questions and 27 interview posted. Service and a great customer service is a regional airline that operates flights behalf. Or your career on the video interview was average and was asked about 6 questions my is! Answers ) customer service hours a day and seven days a week later is! United airlines and American airlines preparation duties and customer service and a great customer commutair flight attendant interview process a! Get your wings is bro-club aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes personne... With CommutAir as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one of the exciting... And American airlines interviewed with CommutAir as a growing business and brand, CommuteAir is one of job! Information on a device suggested available times within the same week be able work. Company policies stated in the position, the company to search for the exciting...
Jennifer Risch Youngblood, Police Blotter Keyport, Nj, Whittier News Shooting, Funny Circumcision Sayings, George Weah Daughter, Articles C